|This article is about a/an mecha/character in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger .|
- "Bang, bang! Hit 'em hard, Parasagun!"
- ―ED theme lyric[src]
Parasagun replaces Stegotchi for the right arm for Kyoryuzin Western, as well as any of Kyoryuzin's other formations. This Zyudenryu is hidden near an old castle in Europe until summoned.
When assuming Battle Mode, its tail splits in half to become a laser Gatling gun. When combined with a Zyuden Giant, Parasagun's gun-tail is then called the Parasa Beam Gun (パラサビームガン Parasa Bīmu Gan?).
A Zyudenryu, Parasagun was a Parasaurolophus that agreed to be modified to battle the Deboss Army in ancient times. Prior to the forming of the Kyoryugers, Parasagun was witness to the murder of Shiro Mifune in England at the hands of the (cloaked) Sorrowful Knight Aigaron.
Aigaron had also struck Ian Yorkland, who had been at a standstill with him at the time, and sent him flying off a cliff. Parasagun rescued Ian and gave him the chance to earn his partnership.
Combinations featuring Parasagun
- Cho Kamitsuki Gattai Gigant Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Western ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Parasagun-Stegotchi ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Western ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Plezu-Oh Parasagun ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Parasagun ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - SpinoDaiOh Western ◆◆◆
- Parasagun Zyudenchi (パラサガン獣電池 Parasagan Jūdenchi?): 6 black Zyudenchi (originally 4) holding the Kyoryu Spirit of the Parasaurolophus; used mainly by Kyoryu Black. By using two copies of this battery in his Gaburivolver, Kyoryu Black can enter Armed Mode, giving him access to his Parasa Shot weapon. Kyoryu Red Carnival can use this Zyudenchi to equip the Parasa Beam Gun Arm (パラサビームガンアーム Parasa Bīmu Gan Āmu?) on his right arm for Western Carnival.
Behind the scenes
All of the Zyudenryu/Zyudenchi sport a name that is a portmanteau between their effect/motif and their respective animal name, Parasagun is a portmanteau of Parasaurolophus and Gun & Gan (the Japanese onomatopoeic word for "gunshots").