|This article is about a/an Evil Zord in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Zurgane unleashed his second zord to go after the Wind Rangers in order to pervert them from helping Shane (who is absent protecting Skyla (a.k.a The Carmanian) from the bounty hunter name Vexacus), the Yellow and Blue Rangers summon the Storm Megazord To battle this new Zord, it was lot stronger then the normal Zurganezord and had the upper hand, the Rangers then activated Lighting Mode for the Storm Megazord, but the Zurganezord then equipped with its own Lightning Mode to give it lightning fast speed and agility on its own, it was more stronger and defeated the Storm Megazord Lighting Mode, the Samurai Star Megazord came in to help but it was quickly defeated, it use it's Agility Rush on the Megazord to force it back to normal and finale defeats the Storm Megazord with its Lighting Beam, it was about to finish off the Yellow and Blue Wind Rangers before the Samurai Star Megazord push it aside allowing the Wind Rangers to escape.
It then returned for a rematch and it was still too strong for the Storm Megazord to handle, the Thunder Megazord came in to help and the two zords were about to combine to form the Thunderstorm Megazord, but the Zurganezord ll manages to steal the Storm Megazords Power Sphere, the Samurai Star Megazord came to the rescue by using the Power Sphere 12: Spider Catcher to take back the Power Sphere for them to combine, the Zurganezord ll was no match for this combine Megazord, even in its Lighting mode, and was finale destroyed by the Thunderstorm Megazord Lion Blaster.
Powers and Abilities
- Lighting Beam: The Zurganezord can red fire red lighting beams from the antenna on the top of it's head.
- Lighting Mode Transformation: The Zurganezord can transform into it's own lighting mode at will to give it more speed and agility, it is far more stronger then the Storm Megazord's Lighting Mode.
- Arm Blades: The Zurganezord has blades mounted on it's arms for close melee combat.
- Nomal Mode: The Zurganezord can turn back into it's original mode at will.
- Agility Rush: The Zurganezord can multi-attack it's enemy's at full speed.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: The Zurganezord can leap at an incredible distance.
- Extraordinarily Jumper: The Zurganezord can jump in incredible heights, being able to jump high enough to reach and attack the Samurai Star Megazord.
- Lighting Beams: It can still fire lighting beams like normal, but there fired from it's hands, are now colored blue and there more stronger then the original.
- Arm Blades: It retains it's arm blades for combat.