|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
|Led by:||Tommy Oliver|
|Base of Operations:||Power Chamber|
|Coexisted with:||Aquitar Rangers|
|Teamed up with:||Aquitar Rangers|
|A representative teamed up with:||Veteran Red Rangers|
The Zeo Rangers are a group of Rangers who derived their powers from the Zeo Crystal in order to battle the Machine Empire. Four of the five original Zeo Rangers were former Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, while Tanya Sloan joined the team as the new Yellow Ranger. The group was eventually joined by the Gold Ranger, Trey of Triforia, who briefly passed his powers to former Red Ranger Jason Lee Scott.
|Zeo Ranger V Red||Tommy Oliver||Jason David Frank|
|Zeo Ranger IV Green||Adam Park||Johnny Yong Bosch|
|Zeo Ranger III Blue||Rocky DeSantos||Steve Cardenas|
|Zeo Ranger II Yellow||Tanya Sloan||Nakia Burisse|
|Zeo Ranger I Pink||Katherine Hillard||Catherine Sutherland|
|Gold Ranger||Trey ► Jason Lee Scott ► Trey||Brad Hawkins (voice), Tom, Tim, and Ted DiFillippo (physical) ► Austin St. John|
|Auric||Auric the Conqueror||Derek Stephen Prince (voice)|
Having managed to recover the fragments of the Zeo Crystal to undo Master Vile's time alteration spell, the Power Rangers found themselves bereft of their Power Coins and their Command Center. However, Zordon and Alpha 5 would then reveal the Power Chamber, a new base built under the old. Using the Zeo Crystals, they created new Morphers known as Zeonizers, which allowed the Rangers to take on new, more powerful forms. With Aisha Campbell having elected to leave the team and Billy Cranston taking on a supporting role, the role of Yellow Ranger was filled by Tanya Sloan. The group would find its antagonists in the form of the Machine Empire, whose power threatened previous villains Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa to the point that they fled the solar system.
The Rangers would battle the Empire on numerous occasions, usually with great success. They eventually defeated King Mondo, only for him to be replaced by Louie Kaboom and later Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina. While they dealt with new enemies, however, they also found new allies. Trey of Triforia, the Gold Ranger, appeared to help the rangers stand against the Empire on numerous occasions, before being injured and forced to temporarily relinquish his powers. The Gold Ranger mantel would briefly be passed to Jason Lee Scott, the former Red Ranger, though he would eventually return it to Trey. Auric the Conqueror also became an ally of the team for a time, but was eventually banished into space.
In addition to fighting the Empire, the Rangers would be forced to deal with the continued scheming of Zedd and Rita. Fortunately, they also had help from their old allies, the Alien Rangers of Aquitar. Eventually, the Rangers managed to defeat the Machine Empire, and Trey departed for home with his restored powers. However, the Zeo Rangers would then be forced to deal with the threat of the evil space pirate Divatox, forcing them to adopt new powers in order to become the Turbo Rangers.
Years afterward, Tommy Oliver would take up his Red Zeo Ranger powers again in order to stop one last plot by the Machine Empire remnants under generals Venjix, Tezzla, Automon, Gerrok, and Steelon. He did so as part of a team of Veteran Red Rangers, which assembled at his request. How he was able to assume his Zeo powers again is unknown.
Sidearms, Individual Weapons, and Team Blaster
- Zeo Blaster
- Golden Power Staff
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ★ battlezord, ➲ carrier zord
- Zeo Ultrazord ★◆◆◆◆◆➲
- Super Zeo Megazord (Super Zeozords)◆◆◆◆◆
- Warrior Wheel ◆
- Power Rangers Zeo Ranger Keys: These represent the Zeo Rangers.
Zeo Ranger Keys
- The shapes associated with the Rangers actually have a direct correlation to their numerical designation. The single oblong is for Zeo Ranger 1, the double oblong is for Zeo Ranger 2, a three-sided polygon is for Zeo Ranger 3, and four sided polygon is for Zeo Ranger 4, a five-pointed star is for Zeo Ranger 5, and even the Gold Ranger's visor had six branches (Though this is for the japanese Kanji 王 ("Oh") for king, rather than for having a specific shape). Whether the Ohranger were designed with this in mind or if this is just coincidence is unknown.
- This is the first (and so far only) team to have two different morphing calls (In their first morph instead of saying "It's Morphin Time" they called out "Power Rangers ZEO").
- The Zeo Rangers are the first team where it's first five rangers being Red,Blue,Green,Yellow and Pink This format would later be used by the Turbo Rangers, Galaxy Rangers, Lightspeed Rangers, Time Force Rangers, SPD Rangers, Mystic Rangers, Samurai Rangers and Mega Rangers (Super Mode)
- This is the first season to feature Tommy without any form of shield on his Ranger suit.
- Ohrangers - Super Sentai counterpart