|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
|Zaruwaku of the UFO|
|Episode:|| Epic 2: Fantastic Goseigers|
Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie
|Sentai Show:||Tensou Sentai Goseiger|
(Giant): 51.8 m
(Giant): 452.5 tons
|Voice Actor:||Mitsuru Ogata|
Zaruwaku of the UFO (ＵＦＯのザルワック, Yūfō no Zaruwakku) is a Gubydal Alien (グバイデレ星人, Gubaidere Seijin) who works for the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar.
Zaruwaku comes to Earth believing that he can capture humans in order to use them as part of an exotic animal trading scheme in space as well as to deal with the Goseiger for Warstar. After capturing a group of humans including Nozomu, the Goseiger respond, minus Hyde at first who believed that there was a once-in-two hundred year chance for the team to return to Earth using a solar flare gate as instructed by Master Head. Ultimately Hyde comes around and joins the team, using his Seaick Bowgun and water abilities to defeat Zaruwaku's UFOs before the team appear to defeat him with the Gosei Buster.
However before he is fully destroyed, Buredoran of the Comet uses his Bibi Bugs to make him grow, surprising the Goseigers and even itself until the team cause a miracle allowing for their Gosei Headders to become useable as Gosei Machines. Splitting into his UFO forms, the team destroys them one by one until only his original body remained, allowing for the Goseiger to merge into Gosei Great for the first time. The team ultimately use their new machine to make short work of Zaruwaku, crushing him with the Great Strike.
to be added
- Zaruwaku's main ability is to split its own body up into multiple smallerUFO which fly around avoiding attacks. Its main offensive ability is the usage of akin to abducting, generally in order to capture specimins from an invading planet in order to place in his collection.
Behind the Scenes
- Zaruwaku of the UFO was voiced by Mitsuru Ogata
- Movie Reference: Zaruwaku's name is from the original Planet of the Apes (猿の惑星, Saru no Wakusei) film.
- Its ability of throwing nets is similar to that of the apes capturing humans for both studying and displaying in their zoos
- "Gubydal" (グバイデレ) is "Ladybug" (レディバグ) backwards.