|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Zan-KT of the Shield (シールドのザンKT, Shīrudo no Zan Kē Tī) is a scallop-theme Matroid of the Machine Onslaught Empire Matrintis.
Zan-KT is a Matroid built by Robogog of the 10-sai using the research he has taken from the Goseiger's battles with Warstar and the Yuumajuu in order to defeat them and to capture humans to work for the re-establishment of his empire. With its powerful defensive abilities, the Matroid does well until the Goseiger use their emotions that allow for them to fight against any threats and win. Using their Super Goseiger forms, they overcome Zan-KT and defeat him with the Super Gosei Dynamic. However while the Matrintis forces reveal their usage of the modified BB Nails to grow their creation, the Goseiger make quick work of it with Gosei Ultimate.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
Zan-KT can shoot laser beams out of his eyes and shoot out chains from the holes on his torso.His left arm shoots out magnetic electricity that he uses to form a shield from surrounding materials that he holds in his right hand.He can also use the electricity to throw victims tied up in his chains.He can throw the shield around like a frisbee to be used as weapon.He can also tuck in his arms and legs into his torso and roll around to attack.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: All models of Zan-KT are named after Short Circuit (ショート・サーキット Shōto Sākitto?)
- The robots of which No. 5 (also known as Johnny 5) emerges from is a squadron of military robots set to fight in place of humans.
- Zan-KT0 of the Shot - Zan-KT's prototype.
- Zan-KT2 of the Shoot - Zan-KT's first upgrade.
- Zan-KT3 of the Short - Mass-produced versions of Zan-KT.
- Rotox - Power Rangers counterpart in Megaforce. See comparison page.