|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
Zan-KT0 of the Shot (ショットのザンKT0 Shotto no Zan Kē Tī Zero?): A prototype version of Zan-KT of the Shield. Behind the scenes of Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, Zan-KTO was deployed to destroy the Negakure Temple to obtain the power source that Metal Alice had detected within it. However, he was defeated by the time-traveling Gokaigers using the Timeranger Keys before being scrapped by GouZyuJin. Voiced by Tora Take (武 虎 Take Tora?).
to be added
- Height - 199cm
- Giant form - 49.8m
- Weight - 261kg
- Giant form - 652.5t
- Like all of the Zan-KT line, Zan-KT0 is in reference to the 1986 film Short Circuit
- Unlike the other versions of Zan-KT, there are no noticeable differences between Zan-KT0 and his immediate successor.
- Zan-KT of the Shield - The version to which Zan-KT0 is a prototype.
- Zan-KT2 of the Shoot - Zan-KT's upgrade.
- Zan-KT3 of the Short - Mass-produced version of the Zan-KT line.