|This article is about a/an ranger in Choujuu Sentai Liveman.|
- "Red Falcon!"
- ―Red Falcon's roll call[src]
Yusuke Amamiya (天宮 勇介 Amamiya Yūsuke) is Red Falcon (レッドファルコン Reddo Farukon) of the Livemen.
While a poor student at Academia, Yusuke is also a strong leader and quick thinking under pressure. He is brave and a hard worker. Initially starts as hot-headed and sarcastic, but grows into the role of dependable leader as the series progresses. He likes rock music and working out. Although he is initially driven by rage at the anger for the death of his friends by the three traitors, he finally decides to re-devote himself to their dreams for fighting against them.
He was once in love with Rui Senda, but she never loved him back. He was good friends with Kenji Tsukigata during their first year or so at Academia until things went sour between them once Kenji started down a dark path.
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
In the 2001 Sentai direct-to-DVD crossover film Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger versus Super Sentai, Yusuke briefly dueled Gaku Washio (Gao Yellow) in a swordfight and then lectured Gaku on the many sword-wielding warriors of the Super Sentai franchise, and introduced the Gaorangers to all the 23 other Red Rangers.
Years later, Yusuke fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Akarenger noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The Red Falcon powers are later used by Captain Marvelous via the Ranger Keys.
Farewell Space Pirates
After the Gokaigers defeated the Zangyack, Captain Marvelous returned the Ranger Keys to the Super Sentai. Yusuke and his teammates have their powers once again.
Super Hero Taisen
Yusuke, alongside his team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker.
Super Hero Taisen Z
The Liveman trio were among the various superheroes that came to help during the Space Shocker crisis, having been summoned by Gai Ikari. They appeared with the Gingamen and Gekirangers to aid Kamen Rider Beast against a Space Shocker force led by Space Spider Man.
After Demon King Psycho was destroyed, the Livemen appeared on a cliff alongside all the other past heroes to say goodbye to the heroes of recent years before taking their leave.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Video game appearances
- Yusuke Amamiya/Red Falcon: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
Red Falcon is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are avaliable in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Red Falcon appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- Falcon Break (ファルコンブレイク Farukon Bureiku): Red Falcon's signature attack. Charging up either the Falcon Sword or Saber, he strikes a Brain Beast with either a double or jumping slash.
Legend Sentai Devices
The Red Falcon Ranger Key (レッドファルコンレンジャーキー Reddo Farukon Renjā Kī) is Yusuke Amamiya's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The Red Falcon Ranger Key was mainly used by Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red), who used it to fight as Red Falcon. It was also used by Gai Ikari on one occasion.
- When the original three Gokaigers became the Livemen while fighting Action Commanders Satarakura Jr. and Sandaaru Jr..
- When the Gokaigers became the Livemen in their fight with Zangyack scientist Zaien.
- Gai uses this key alongside all other Red keys after being merged with Captain Marvelous by Insarn.
The Liveman keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The puppet Livemen fired their Bimotion Buster alongside the Changemen, Flashmen, Maskmen, and Turborangers, only to be swiftly defeated by the individual finisher attacks of the Gokaigers and Goseigers as they emerged from the resulting fireball.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. It is presumed that Yusuke received his key and became Red Falcon once more.
The Legend Sentai Ressha (レジェンド戦隊レッシャー Rejendo Sentai Ressha) are Ressha based on the mecha, specifically those belonging to the Red heroes, of the ToQgers' predeceeding Super Sentai teams. They can form a unique combination of ToQ-Oh reminiscent of past Sentai Robos by switching with Red Ressha. The ToQ Changer toy is shown to have sounds for Legend Ressha of all 37 previous Sentai.
As the twelfth Red, Red Falcon's Red Warrior Spirit was embodied by AkaRed.
Behind the scenes
Yusuke Amamiya is portrayed by Daisuke Shima (嶋 大輔 Shima Daisuke), who reprised his role in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. As Red Falcon, his suit actor was Kazuo Niibori (新堀 和男 Niibori Kazuo).
In the Legend War depicted in episode 1 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Red Falcon was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor and was voiced by Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu) in 199 Hero Great Battle.
- In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Red Falcon was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.
- In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z, Red Falcon was voiced by Kazuki Komine (小峰 一己 Komine Kazuki) and portrayed by an unidentified suit actor. 
- Amamiya shares his first name with Yusuke Godai, the titular hero of Kamen Rider Kuuga (2000-01), as well as Yusuke Onodera, the A.R. World Kuuga who appears in Kamen Rider Decade (2009). However, they only share the name in pronounciation only, as Godai's given name is written in different kanji while Onodera's name is written in katakana.
- Yusuke could be considered the Super Sentai equivalent of Shiro Kazami (Kamen Rider V3) as both acted as the voice of reason for their groups.