|This article is about a/an monster in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
description to be added
to be added
to be added
- Infection object: Computer keyboard
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Yokai Mokumokuren's suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.
- Yokai Mokumokuren were designed by Ryosuke Shibuya.
- The Mokumokuren motif was previously used for the Seeker Roidmude which served as the villain for a two-part arc of Kamen Rider Drive which had aired alongside Ninninger earlier.
- Yokai Mokumokuren is the first Yokai since Yokai Umibozu twenty episodes ago to be created within a barrier.
- He's also the first Yokai since Advanced Yokai Nue to be created within the Kibaoni hideout.
- Oddly, mokumokuren are supposed to be tsukumogami (objects that turned into yokai) that are created when there are too many holes are in shoji (paper sliding doors) but he seems to have a Keyboard motif instead. While he still has many eyes in his keys instead, this effectively makes him the least accurate Yokai in Ninninger, especially in contrast to his Kakuranger counterpart, who worked alongside Nurikabe, a wall tsukumogami and had a coat that gave him the appearance similar to a fleshy cloth door covered with eyes when pulled open. Not to mention mokumokuren usually work alongside other tsukumogami yokai while being harmless on their own.