|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Mystic Force.|
|This ranger is also known as the Mystic Titan (zord), Mystic Garuda|
|This ranger is also known as the part of the consciousness of the zord, Mystic Lion|
"Fast as Lightning~Yellow Mystic Ranger
Element of Lightning~Yellow Legend Warrior!"
Charlie "Chip" Thorn is the Yellow Mystic Ranger.
Chip is the self-proclaimed "Superhero Expert". Chip is considered a little odd as he loves fairy tales and phases in and out of reality, and repeatedly wore a superhero costume to high school and even to the prom. He was deemed by Madison as "the perfect example of a non-human species".
Chip is a fantastic archer, a member of the chess club at school, and a part of COUNTV - Containment Of Underworld Nocturnal Transylvanian Vampires.
Chip had no problem believing in magic and accepting his destiny as a Mystic Ranger. Chip is always cheerful and eager to learn all he can about magic.
Despite their wildly different personalities, Chip has been close friends with Vida ever since she stuck up for him when they were children. When she was turned into a vampire, he showed a far more serious and intense side in his attempts to save her, including taking on Koragg and Necrolai by himself, thus shows that they share a close bond.
Necrolai had cursed Chip with a soul specter, which starts to swallow him from the inside. Chip joined Daggeron on a trip to the dreaded Mount Isis to be freed from the spell. They get the Staff of Topaz and reversed the curse. Daggeron decided to train Chip on how to be a knight.
Chip and the Rangers gets trapped in an alternate reality where the Rangers never existed. They go to the Tribunal of Magic for help, and they later undid everything and gained new armor.
During the final battle, Chip aided his fellow Rangers in using their combined magic to destroy the Master. Later, he was last seen telling fictionalized tales of his battles as a Power Ranger to ladies from both realms.
Chip and the other Mystic Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Yellow Mystic Ranger
As the Yellow Mystic Ranger, Chip wields the power of lightning. His main weapon is the Magi Staff Crossbow. He owns a Mystic Racer and his Titan Form is the Mystic Garuda, which becomes the wings for both the Mystic Dragon and Titan Megazord. With his Legend powers, he can merge with Xander, Vida, and Madison to form the Mystic Lion.
Appearances: MF Episodes 2-18, 20-30, 32, SM Episode 20, LBEV
The Mystic Garuda is the bird-like Mystic Titan form of the Yellow Ranger. Forms the wings of the Titan Megazord and the dragon. Has enormous wings in place of arms.
- Additional Combinations
- Mystic Garuda can combine with the Mystic Minotaur, Mystic Sprite, and Mystic Mermaid to form Mystic Dragon.
- Mystic Garuda can combine with the Mystic Minotaur, Mystic Sprite, Mystic Mermaid, and Mystic Phoenix to form Titan Megazord.
Appearances: Episodes 3-9, 12, 13, 16-18, 20, 23, 26-28, 30
Appearances: Episodes 20-22, 24, 26-32
- Additional Combinations
Appearances: Episodes 20, 21, 24, 26-29, 31, 32
The Yellow Mystic Ranger Key is Chip's personal ranger key. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Gia Moran (Super Megaforce Yellow) who uses it to fight as the Yellow Mystic Ranger.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the Mystic Rangers while fighting Headridge.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the Mystic Rangers while fighting Levira.
- Although his Sentai counterpart is Tsubasa Ozu, Chip's personality is more similar to Kai Ozu, who was MagiRed in Magiranger.
- Chip was the last male Yellow Power Ranger of the Disney Era.
- Chip's actor Nic Sampson would later go on in next the season Power Rangers Operation Overdrive to voice the Sentinel Knight.
- Chip in the Japanese of Power Rangers Mystic Force is voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto.
- Chip is the first Ranger to have red hair.
- Chip shares his real name "Charlie" with the A-Squad S.P.D Red Ranger.
- He is the only Male Yellow who's counterpart is not a ninja
- The Alien Rangers are not considared ninja outside of the Legandary Battle, as they're seen with the Wind and Thunder Rangers