|This article is about a/an Nighlok monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "I wanted a blast, but not like this!"
- ―Yamiror’s last words before his first death.[src]
- "Thanks for your help, Rangers! Now I can make a really big stink about this!"
- ―Yamiror when turning into a Mega-Monster[src]
- "Man, this STINKS!"
- ―Yamiror’s last words before his death.[src]
Yamiror is a Monkey/poison-themed Nighlok created when lightning struck toxic waste. He has bad breath that can turn people unconscious and is armed with a fan sword. While Kevin was out fishing for the Swordfish Zord, Yamiror's breath took out the rest of the Samurai Rangers. Returning to fight the Nighlok, Kevin comes back after spending time with a fisherman to catch the Swordfish Zord. Using its power, it took away Yamiror's stench. He was defeated by the Samurai Swordfish Cannon Blaster then he was defeated again by the Swordfish Fencer Megazord.
Yamiror later attended a Halloween Party at the Nighlok Heaven. He recounts his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
- Fan Sword: He is armed with a fan sword in battle.
- Poisonous Breath: He can breathe out a poisonous Gas to make the inhaler feel very sick.
Brhind the Scenes
- Yamiror is voiced by Peter Gentil.
- Yamiror appears in Power Rangers Samurai SMASH! as one of the three recurring bosses. His attack involves toxic gas that takes up the half of the screen where he is situated.
- He is voiced by the same voice actor as Desperaino.