Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
to be added
- Medal Slot: Head
- Blood Game: Making noise to make humans rampage.
- Genre: Music Game
- Heel Wheel (ヒールウィール Heru Wiru?)
- A pair of wheels located on Yabiker's heels, allowing him to move at high speeds.
- Mufflerapper (マフラッパー Mafurappā?)
- A horn equipped at Yabiker's right shoulder, allowing him to shoot sonic waves.
- Yoroshiku Rod (夜露死苦路道 Yoroshiku Roddo?)
- A spiked baseball bat Yabiker uses in battle.
- Combo: Pararira Noise (パラリラノイズ Parariranoizu?)
- A combo move which allows Yabiker to shoot sonic waves to make his targets rampage.
- Full Combo: Pararira Noise Version 2 (パラリラノイズバージョン2 Parariranoizu Bājon Tsū?)
- An upgraded version of Pararira Noise which allows Yabiker to shoot sonic waves that can disable & blow up headphones and make targets rampage.
Behind the Scenes
- Yabiker's suit actor is Shinsuke Kusano.
- Yabiker was designed by Yukihide Toyoda.
- As with all villains of Zyuohger, Yabiker takes elements from past Sentai villains. Specifically, Yabiker seems to be a hybrid of Dradian Goldom from Dekaranger (Design), YY Gonza from Carranger (color scheme), and the two Tubaloids from Go-Busters (in terms of attack methods).
- His name is a pun on Yabai (Japanese for "dangerous") as well on Biker.
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger