|This article is about a/an ally in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
The Wolf Man (狼男 Ōkami Otoko) is one of three Zyumans, alongside a crocodile and rhino, who were captured by the Deathgalien. Together, the trio were forced by the Deathgalien owner Ginis to transfer their Zyuman Power to Misao Mondo, granting him the ability to transform into Zyuoh The World. Specifically, this Zyuman's power gave Misao access to Cube Wolf.
Misao thinks that the wolf had been killed in the experiment and thus sees a delusional version of him in his mind. This "wolf" may reflect an aspect of his subconscious, specifically his aggression, impulsiveness and inner frustrations. At first, the wolf seems hostile to Misao and guilt trips him over his "death", but then seems to be on friendlier terms with him as he is just a figment of his imagination.
The Wolf Zyuman is hot-headed, and rude. He frequently blamed Misao for his cowardice. Sela.He likes
Powers and Abilities
- Zyuman Power (ジューマンパワー Jūman Pawā)
- The natural energy of individual Zyumans, they can bestow this energy upon other lifeforms to heal them via a King's Credential, granting the potential to unlock Zyuman powers as a side-effect in humans. However, this would come at the cost of the Zyuman's life force, thus shortening their lifespan. The process is also evidently irreversible.
Behind the scenes
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger
- Ep. 16: Finding Zyuman
- Ep. 20: Monarch of the World (illusion)
- Ep. 21: Prison Break (illusion)
- Ep. 22: Awakening? Is it Wrong? (illusion)
- Ep. 25: Unhappy Camera (illusion)
- Ep. 37: Monarch of the Heavens (Indirect mention only)
- Ep. 42: The Future of this Planet (illusion)
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger the Movie: The Heart Pounding Circus Panic (ending clip)
- Ep. Final: Earth is Our Home (illusion)