|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.|
description to be added
Lord Zedd's old friend Witchblade was sent to prevent the Alien Rangers from finding pure water instead of a monster made by Finster. She battled the Blue Ranger, trying to prevent him from re-hydrating. She was destroyed by the Shogun Megazord.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
She shares a name with the comic series Witchblade, which chronicles the tale of a cursed relic that attaches to females and transform them into demonic warriors.
Behind the Scenes
- Witchblade contains many references to the character of the Wicked Witch of the West, from The Wizard of Oz.
- Her voice and cackle are reminiscent of the Witch's voice as depicted in the 1939 Wizard of Oz film.
- She says "How 'bout a little fire, Ranger?" as she blasts the Blue Ranger with fire. This mirrors the Wicked Witch's line, "How bout a little fire, Scarecrow?" as she ignites his straw.
- She refers to the Battle Borgs as "Tin Men", likely a reference to the Tin Woodsman.
- She refers to the Rangers as "My pretties," as the Witch calls Dorothy.
- When defeated by the Shogun Megazord, she cries "Oh, no, I'm falling, falling! What a world!", similar to what the Witch's cry, "I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!"
- The name of this monster could be referencing the Witchblade franchise, which features the eponymous supernatural and sentient artifact in the form of a left-handed gauntlet bonding with a female host and provides them with a variety of powers. Albeit coincidental with this monster's design (having been made in Japan prior to March 1995, the year and month Witchblade was first circulating), this monster has an unnaturally steel arm that has razor-sharp blades on it.