|This article is about a/an two-part episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Wild West Rangers (episode)|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2), Episode 2x50, 2x51|
|Air date May 8/9, 1995|
|Written by Mark Litton|
|Directed by Armand Garabidian|
Blue Ranger Gone Bad
- This article concerns the episode, for the Ranger team this episode is named for, see the Wild West Rangers.
When Kimberly is accidentally sent back in time to the year 1880, during Angel Grove's Wild West period, she finds that she is not the only one from her time who has gone back. Goldar, Needlenose, and a platoon of Putties have also come back in time to destroy Angel Grove's past. Kimberly realizing that she is incapable of defeating Goldar's forces by herself travels to the Command Center and convinces Zordon of her intentions. Zordon gives her the Red, Black, Yellow, and Blue Power Coins to equip her own fighting force to stop Goldar. Kimberly gives the Power Coins to William, Rocko, Abraham, and Miss Alicia to transform them into Wild West Rangers. With their help and the aid of the White Stranger, Kimberly is able to drive Lord Zedd's forces back to the present. After Goldar and his forces leave Angel Grove's past, Kimberly returns the Power Coins to Zordon and is returned to the present shortly afterwards. After the power coins are safely returned to Zordon and Kimberly goes back to her time, her ancestor Fuschia O'Hara arrives in Angel Grove.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver/White Stranger (White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos/Rocko (Red Ranger/Red Wild West Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park/Abraham (Black Ranger/Black Wild West Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston/William (Blue Ranger/Blue Wild West Ranger)
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell/Miss Alicia (Yellow Ranger/Yellow Wild West Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart/Fuschia O'Hara (Pink Ranger/Pink Wild West Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as One-Eyed Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Doc Skullovitch
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Sandi Sellner as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horwitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Angel Grove Youth Center
- Moon Palace
- Command Center
- 1880s Angel Grove
- Angel Grove Mountains
- Ernest's Juice Saloon
- Rock Quarry
- Final appearance of the Mega Tigerzord combo and final use of the Red Dragon Thunderzord in warrior mode.
- The original Dairanger footage of the zord fight uses a shot of the Needlenose with a giant cigarette lighter popping out of his head but was omitted from the US airing for safety reasons.
- The Wild West Rangers' costumes are similar to the modern Power Rangers. Notable difference is a white collar running through the chin to the neck area, hanging fringe on their gloves, and fringe stripes on the legs.
- While in 1880, Kim went under the guise of "Calamity Kim", a reference to the season 1 episode entitled "Calamity Kimberly".
- Zordon tells Alpha to use chroniton particles to trace Kimberly's activity in the past. Chronitons are fictional particles often associated with time travel which originated in the Star Trek television series and films. Other shows and movies have since borrowed chronitons, including Futurama.
- When Kimberley shows Rocko, Abraham, William and Miss Alicia the power coins, the mastodon power coin shines blue, the triceratops power coin shines white/black, the tyrannosaurus power coin shines yellow and the sabertooth-tiger power coin shines red.
- One-eyed Bulk says that 90% of the human body is water. This is false for only 60% of the human body is water.