|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Where In The World Is Zeo Ranger 5? is the forty-first episode of Power Rangers: Zeo.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Gold Zeo Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (credit only)
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Douglas Sloan as Prince Gasket (voice)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Edwin Neal as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- David Walsh as Cruel Chrome (voice)
- This is the only episode to feature Prince Gasket that doesn't also feature Archerina.
- Jason and Kat reference Tommy's times in Mighty Morphin's ("Green No More" and "A Ranger Catastrophe", respectively) in which he disappeared.
- Alpha 5 pilots the Super Zeozords and the Red Battlezord by remote control in this episode, becoming the first Alpha robot to pilot Zords. He does so one more time in Hawaii Zeo. Alpha 6 would do so later on in In Space's "Satellite Search" and "The Impenetrable Web".
- This episode is likely named after the popular computer game, Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego?, of which an animated adaptation ran on Fox Kids at the time.
- The storyline continues in "King for a Day".
- When the Rangers are fighting Cruel Chrome minus Tommy, Cruel Chrome comments about Jason being a second-rate replacement for Tommy and asks where their real leader is. This is ironic, in that Jason was the original Red Ranger and team leader.