|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
The Weather Machine Monster is (as its name applies) a robotic monster that is themed after a Weather Controlling Device.
Moltor created a weather control device that began to malfunction when introduced to human technology without proper configuration and thus began to turn the entire area into a frozen wasteland. The five main DriveMax Zords were buried in ice and snow and fell into a deep crevice when Mack ejected from the Megazord and they were later salvaged by the Drill Driver. Soon after, the malfunctioning Weather Machine transformed into a rogue robotic humanoid monster, which gave the Rangers a hard time, until it was destroyed by the DriveMax Megazord Drill Formation when it attacked its blowhole.
The Weather Machine Monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only specking in roars.
Powers and Abilities
Weather Machine (Machine Form)
- Weather Controlling: True to its name, the Weather Machine can control the weather.
- Heat Wave: The Weather Machine can go up temperatures to a near heat wave, causing the enemies to get hot.
- Storm Cataclysmic: The Weather Machine can also cause huge storms.
- Flight Mode: At will the Weather Machine can dispatch its landing area and fly.
Weather Machine (Machine Form: Flight Mode)
- Flight: In this mode, the Weather Machine can fly in high speeds
- Weather Controlling: The Weather Machine retains its ability to control the weather like before, tho it loses two of its abilities, it gets a new one:
- Ice Storm Cataclysmic: The Weather Machine can unleashed a massive snowstorm.
- Monster Form: At will the Weather Machine can transform into its robotic monster form.
Weather Machine (Monster Form)
- Armor: The Weather Machine Monster has strong armor that can withstand attacks of the Drivemax Megazord and not get scratch.
- Ice Mist: From its blowhole located on its chest, the Weather Machine Monster can spew out an ice mist.
- Right Arm Ice Lance: On the Weather Machine Monster's right arm is an ice lance, it can use it in combat.
- Left Arm Ice Blade: On the Weather Machine Monster's left arm is an ice blade for which it can also use in combat.
- Its design is based on the Blizzard Force Megazord from Power Rangers Dino Thunder., additionally, both are ice-theme mechs.