|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Mystic Force.|
Warmax is a humanoid samurai-like monster and is one of the four Barbarian Beasts that was freed by Imperious.
Warmax was one of the four Barbarian Beasts, and did not fight with honor, and were sealed away in the Oblivion. However, Imperious set them all free, and commanded them to do his bidding. Warmax battled with the Rangers in a field. With his sword, and dark lightning attacks, he was more than a match for the Mystic Rangers. After battling some, Warmax grew giant size, forcing the Rangers to fight him with the Mystic Titans and the Solar Streak Megazord. Though his power was still tremendous, the Mystic Minotaur's Axe Attack was successful in destroying the beast. But during the battle, Chip was weakened a great deal.
Of the four Barbarian Beast, Warmax was the most ruthless and bossy monsters.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: While being the first of the four Barbarian Beast, Warmax is one of the stronger mystic monsters.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Warmax can leap at incredible distance.
- Size Sifting: Warmax can change his size at will.
- Sword: Warmax is armed with a sword for melee combot.
- Dark Lighting Empowerment: Warmax can also charge up his sword with electricity to do more damage.
- Dark Lighting Beam: Warmax can also fire lighting from his sword as well.
Behind the Scenes
- Warmax is voiced by Mark Wright.
- Warmax is modeled after a samurai warrior, even his face resembles a samurai face mask.
- Warmax is the fifth monster to have an ability to grow with out the help of Koragg, the first being Flytrap, the second being the Behemoth, the third being Gnatu and the fourth being Spydex.
- Warmax is the only one of the four Barbarian Beast that has the ability to grow.
- Hades Beastman King of Hell Samurai Shichijuurou - Super Sentai counterpart in Magiranger. See comparison page.