|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Waraikozou of the Gremlin (グレムリンのワライコ僧（ゾウ) Guremurin no Waraikozō) is a flea-themed member of the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu.
Waraikozou is sent by the Yuumajuu to cause chaos in its own bratty way, disabling and corrupting electronic systems throughout the city. During one of its getaways, it ends up hurting the hand of a baker, whom Eri decides to help for the day even as Waraikozou continues to rampage about and Gosei Knight criticizes her behavior in helping another human. However after making a cake that she had to help with, Eri uses her training in baking to knock around the Yuumajuu with flour and a bowl before the team finishes it off with the Skyick Strike. After being grown, it is quickly defeated by the combined effort of Gosei Great and Gosei Ground.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Its main ability is the disabling of electronic devices from vehicles to electric grids, causing chaos to anything. It also has a nimble leaping ability which allows it to escape from any attacks upon itself.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: His name is derived from The Twilight Zone (トワイライトゾーン, Towairaito Zōn) franchise, notably in association with the 1983 anthology movie.
- The actions and behavior of Waraikozou is in homage to two segments from the TV series that were remade for this movie: "It's a Good Life" (about a bratty boy who controls a town) and "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" (about a gremlin-like creature who rips apart an airplane no one else but one man sees)
- The kanji in his personal name is the one for "brat" (僧, Kozō), referring to his personality.
- Waraikozou is based off of the Gremlin, a creature based on imps that were created in World War II for an explaination for unexplained mechanical failures in planes, with his animal motif being the flea.
- Gremlin - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Megaforce. See comparison page.
- Glytcher - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Megaforce. See comparison page.