Walter Emanuel Jones is an American actor who is well known for played Zack Taylor, in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. He was born in Detroit, Michigan and is now living in Los Angeles, California.
- Walter Jones graduated from Chula Vista High School.
- Is missing the middle finger on his left hand, acording to IMDB.
- Has a confirmed MySpace page.
- He can dance, sing, and act.
- He teaches Salsa dancing.
- He was chosen to be a dancer in the 1992 Olympic closing ceremonies.
- Before the show started production, he auditioned for the part of Billy. However, he thought he would be more recognizable as the the Black Ranger, so the part was rewritten as Zack.[Citation needed]
- Hosted the Power Rangers Lost Episode with good friend and fellow Power Rangers co-star Austin St. John.
- He was also the first actor who was a Ranger to do voice work in a subsequent Ranger season. First in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy as the monster, Nightmare and second in the 10th anniversary Wild Force episode, Forever Red, as the Machine Empire general named Gerrok.