Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an ally in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Wagon (ワゴン Wagon?) is a robotic assistant who sells drinks and meals to the team. Though mysterious, she has a way of putting a smile on everyone's faces. Ten years later in Ressha Sentai ToQger Returns: Super ToQ 7gou of Dreams, Wagon has been promoted to the Rainbow Line Conductor, with the previous Conductor becoming ToQ 7gou. Due to her role as a conductor, Ticket is stuck to her right hand, becoming his new host puppet.
Wagon is commonly heard exclaiming Oh, no! (いや Iya?) in the face of bad news, she often punctuates her speech by describing things and situations with the adverb intensely (激しい Hageshiku?) or by saying the words syllable by syllable. She likes to take selfies a lot.
- Rainbow Pass
- Wagon has a personal Rainbow Pass in the same shade of purple her body has, which she uses to snap pictures of herself.
- Giant Fork
- She brandished this giant fork in the hopes of helping Right against his train-top duel with Saber Shadow.
Behind the scenes
"Choo-Choo Wagon" from "Ressha Sentai ToQger Character Songs Rainbow Line album".
- Wagon can be considered the equivalent of Naomi, the waitress of the Den-Liner in Kamen Rider Den-O, the previous train-themed tokusatsu series written by Yasuko Kobayashi.
- Wagon's helmet is similar to Heart Queen's and Momorenger's helmet, due to its heart-shape visor.
- Conductor - Wagon's predecessor as conductor of the Rainbow Line.