|This article is about a/an set of villains in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|and later by:||Enter|
|Generals and other Notable Members:||Escape|
|Monster Types:||Metaloids, MegaZords|
|Base:||Transport Research Center (1-30)|
|Other factions battled:|
|Teamed up with:||Rhino Doubler|
Space Empire Zangyack
The Vaglass (ヴァグラス, Vagurasu) is an organization bent on ensuring the return of Messiah, a dangerous computer virus, to the human realm.
The Vaglass came into being the day when Messiah was born on Christmas 1999 when a computer virus underwent an evolution from the Enetron in the system it infected. Within no time, able to assimilate any inorganic matter, Messiah took control of the complex and all the mecha within it before attempting to take over the world's communication, power, and defense systems. However, the scientists sacrificed themselves to teleport the entire Transport Center into Hyper Space to trap Messiah. However, due to the dimension's ability to digitize organic matter, Messiah used this to absorb the scientists to use their collective intellect in serving him as both his "Engineers" and as source material to create the avatar Enter to serve as his eyes and ears.
In 2012, after thirteen years since he was trapped in Hyper Space, Messiah gained the means to send Enter back into reality, with the ultimate goal of gathering enough Enetron needed to bring Messiah back into reality so he can assimilate the entire planet to cement his reign. Many of these plans involve the acquisition of Enetron, the city's energy source.
But due to the constant meddling of the Go-Busters, and the addition of Escape to take over some of his duties, Enter began to deviate from his programming and made his move after Messiah's defeat. In his ultimate scheme, Enter resolves to become the new Messiah by using the Messiah cards to gather data on humans with most of his data from Hiromu Sakurada. Using the data of Escape to test his abilities to merge life forms into her being, Enter eventually gains the abilities to merge all forms of matter and shape them into his will. Luckily, with Masato Jin sacrificing himself to destroy the final Messiah Card, Enter is destroyed with the Vaglass no more.
- Buglars - Vaglass grunts
- Metaloids - Vaglass monsters
- MegaZords - Vaglass giant robots
- Unlike previous villians groups, the Vaglass appear to have been christened by the Energy Management Center as a way to refer to them.
- Toei's website officially romanizes ヴァグラス (Vagurasu) as "Vaglass". Early magazines howevever, spelled it as "Vaglus".
- The basic hierarchy of Vaglass mirrors that of Secret Society Egos from Battle Fever J, with the big bad at the top (Satan Egos/Messiah), two commanders male (Commander Hedder/Enter) and female (Salomé/Escape), the monsters of the week who are seperate entities man-sized and giant-sized rather than grown (man-sized "big brother" Egos Monsters and giant-sized "little brother" robot doubles/Metaloids and MegaZords), and an army of henchmen (Cutmen/Buglars).