|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Two Heads are Better than One is the 52th episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1)
Rita Repulsa's Two-Headed Parrot has twice the brains and twice the menace of the average monster. Can the Power Rangers beat this birdbrain or are their gooses cooked?
Jason and Tommy begin a woman's self defense class for the mothers of Angel Grove. Meanwhile, Ernie begins to sell exotic fruit flavored shakes at the Juice Bar. Rita hears Jason and Tommy tell the mothers that two heads are better than one and so she creates the Two-Headed Parrot monster. The monster attacks Jason and Tommy in the park while planning for their next self defense lesson. The monster is too powerful so the rangers regroup at the Command Center, where the rangers are informed that the Parrot's favorite fruit is the pamango fruit. Tommy, who recalls seeing a pamango tree in the park goes looking for one but is ambushed by putties and the fruit is taken from the tree. Eventually Tommy is given the fruit by Ernie. The rangers manage to defeat the Two-Headed Parrot with the Ultrazord.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin Green Ranger) (as Jason Frank)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Takashi Sakamoto as Goldar (Zyuranger Footage)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar (American Footage)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice) (as Ryan O'Flannigan)
- Takako Iiboshi as Finster
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice) and Two Headed Parrot (voice)
- Minoru Watanabe as Squatt
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Hideaki Kusaka as Baboo
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice) (as Colin Phillips)
- Two Heads are Better than One was released on the VHS Power Rangers: Red Alert.
- The episode features new footage of the Ultrazord formation sequence, this will serve as the standard formation sequence until the end of the season.
- One of the few times the Rangers offer an enemy the chance to surrender before destroying it (Jason makes the offer to the Two-Headed Parrot before destroying it with the Ultrazord).
- Alpha teleported the Rangers to the Command Center without any warning.
- Rita complains that all of her previous monsters have failed because they had only one head (and brain), however Goatan in "Lions & Blizzards" had two vocal heads and a third on its snake tail.