|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Two Heads are Better than One|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1), Episode 1x52|
|Air date April 29, 1994|
|Written by Mark Hoffmeier|
|Directed by John Stewart|
Grumble Bee (episode)
To be added.
Jason and Tommy begin a woman's self defence class for the mothers of Angel Grove. Meanwhile, Ernie begins to sell exotic fruit flavoured shakes at the Juice Bar. Rita hears Jason and Tommy tell the mothers that two heads are better than one and so she creates the Two-Headed Parrot monster. The monster attacks Jason and Tommy in the park while planning for their next self defence lesson. The monster is too powerful so the rangers regroup at the Command Center, where the rangers are informed that the Parrot's favourite fruit is the pamango fruit. Tommy, who recalls seeing a pamango tree in the park goes looking for one but is ambushed by putties and the fruit is taken from the tree. Eventually Tommy is given the fruit by Ernie. The rangers manage to defeat the Two-Headed Parrot with the Ultrazord.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin Green Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon(voice)
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horwitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Robert Axelrod as Finster & Two Headed Parrot (voice)
- Two Heads are Better than One was released on the VHS Power Rangers: Red Alert.
- The episode features new footage of the Ultrazord formation sequence, this will serve as the standard formation sequence until the end of the season.
- One of the few times the Rangers offer an enemy the chance to surrender before destroying it (Jason makes the offer to the Two-Headed Parrot before destroying it with the Ultrazord).
- Rita complains that all of her previous monsters have failed because they had only one head (and brain), even though Goatan in "Lions & Blizzards" had two vocal heads and a third on its snake tail.