|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "(Pete) What's the matter, Power Brats?
(Repeat) You say yourselves that two heads...
(Pete and Repeat) ...are better than one!"
- ―Two-Headed Parrot[src]
The Two-Headed Parrot was created by Finster when Rita chose to use the old saying "two heads are better than one" on the Rangers. The Parrot appeared as a reddish-pink color with one head on the top and the other on the chest. It could fire the feathers from its arms as projectiles.
The monster's main weakness was exploited by the Rangers when a Pamango fruit was given to it, causing the two heads to bicker. Rita then made it grow after the Rangers gave it a good thrashing. The Megazord and Dragonzord then battled the Two-Headed Parrot with neither side gaining an upper hand. The zord attacks seemed to only agitate the parrot, rather than weaken it, so they formed the Ultrazord. After the Ultrazord was formed the Two-Headed Parrot cowered before the Ultrazord, begging them not to use it on it. Jason then apologetically explained that they had no choice, and then it was destroyed by the Ultrazord.
- Two-Headed Parrot comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger.
- The Two-Headed Parrot was destroyed in arguably one of the more sympathetic monster deaths in the franchise.
- Pete's voice sounded like Lord Zedd and Goo Fish's voices.
- Although it was never mentioned in the episode, the monster's action figure packaging indicates that the two heads are named Pete and Repeat.