|This article is about a/an ranger in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
|Sentai Show:||Ninja Sentai Kakuranger|
|First Appearance:||Ep. 1: It's Ninja|
|Last Full Appearance:||Ep. 45: The Confused Ninja|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||53 (Kakuranger)|
Full list of appearances
|Actor:|| Satomi Hirose|
Mao Inoue (as a child)
- "NinjaWhite! Tsuruhime!"
- ―NinjaWhite's roll call[src]
Tsuruhime (鶴姫 Tsuruhime?) is NinjaWhite (ニンジャホワイト Ninja Howaito?), leader of the Kakurangers. She is 15 years old (turns 16 in episode 23 and is 33 by Gokaiger) and is the first female leader of a Sentai.
The twenty-fourth protector of the Seal Door, which held the Youkai and is more knowledgeable of the Youkai and their ancestors than her other team members. Tsuruhime is a strong girl who is looking for her missing father, Hakumenrou. Despite not being the Red Ranger, she is the real leader of Kakuranger because of her greater leadership skills than Sasuke. Despite frequent scoldings, Tsuruhime seems to gain respect for Sasuke as the series progresses. Before becoming a Kakuranger, she once fought alongside two other girls, Yukiyo & Tsukiyo, as one of the 'Punishment Sailor Sisters'.
Out of all 5 Kakurangers, Tsuruhime was the only one to take her duties as a Kakuranger seriously when the group had finally come together. By far the most mature of the team, she was often forced to reign in the antics of her fellow ninja, whch was often met with great frustration. As the group grew closer as a team, Tsuruhime grew to treasure her friends. She most often found herself working alongside Sasuke.
Super Sentai World
Ole vs. Kakuranger
to be added
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
NinjaWhite is among the Sentai warriors seen in clips when Miku Imamura (MegaPink) lectured Sae Taiga (GaoWhite) about the past female Super Sentai warriors and their shared mastery of disguise and habit of changing their clothing in the blink of an eye, something that Sae had never done before.
Years later, Tsuruhime fought alongside not only her own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existance, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Akarenger noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The NinjaWhite powers are later used by Ahim de Famille via the Ranger Keys.
Tsuruhime, now in her thirties, reappears watching the GokaiGalleon sail over the city. She decides that her earlier plan of having the Gokaigers defend Earth by themselves is no longer necessary. Impressed that the Gokaigers have found Ninjaman, she leaves him to watch over them instead, also leaving it up to him whether to give the Greater Power of the Kakurangers to them.
Farewell Space Pirates
After the Zangyack's final defeat, Marvelous returned the Ranger keys to their original owners. It is assumed Tsuruhime, Sasuke and their teammates have their powers once again and will work alongside Ninjaman to cut down evil in the shadows once more.
Super Hero Taisen
Tsuruhime, alongside her team (bar Ninjaman), among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker. During the final battle, she is seen fighting Gormin Sailors.
Video Game appearances
- Tsuruhime/NinjaWhite: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
NinjaWhite is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are avaliable in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- Doron Changer
- Secret Sword Kakuremaru
- Kakulasers / Laser Knives
- Shinobi Knuckles
- Kakuranger Ball
- Ninja Paper Control Art: A ninpo that enables NinjaWhite to create tools and weapons from origami (I.E.-pop guns, kites, or even dopplegangers)
- Ninja Art: Falling Cherry Blossoms: NinjaWhite summons a rain of cherry blossoms to attack her opponents with.
- Dance of the Paper Crane: NinjaWhite enchants a flock of origami cranes to attack an opponent
- White Crane Dance: A ninpo that grants NinjaWhite the ability to fly.
- Hidden Style: Ku Character Slash: NinjaWhite's signature sword technique, an energized slash shaped like the Hiragana for Ku(<).
Giant Beast General White Kark (巨大獣将ホワイトカーク Kyodai Jūshō Howaito Kāku?): NinjaWhite's Juushou form, armed with the Kark Beaks. Forms Muteki Shogun's left arm. Its name is a pun on the compound Japanese word for crane (鶴 kāku?).
Legend Sentai Devices
The NinjaWhite Ranger Key (ニンジャホワイトレンジャーキー Ninja Howaito Renjā Kī?) is Tsuruhime's personal Ranger Key and what became of her powers after she along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The NinjaWhite Ranger Key was mainly used by Ahim de Famille (Gokai Pink), who used it to fight as NinjaWhite. The key was also used by Luka Millfy (Gokai Yellow) in a commercial for Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O.
- When she, Don, and Joe became the Kakurangers while Gai became Shurikenger when they got a Gokai Change got mixed up.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers to escape from Action Commander Shieldon.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers while fighting against Action Commander Bibabu.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers while fighting alongside Ninjaman against Action Commander Juju.
- As part of a bombardment of changes in the final battle with Emperor Ackdos Gill.
The Kakuranger keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The Kakuranger keys were defeated by Gokai Green.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Tsuruhime received her key and became NinjaWhite once more.
NinjaWhite's power is additionally hosted in the Kakuranger Shuriken (カクレンジャーシュリケン Kakurenjā Shuriken?). Through the Henge Triple Mix technique, Fuuka Igasaki (ShiroNinger) duplicated herself into HurricaneBlue and NinjaWhite to fight alongside herself threefold.
Behind the scenes
- Tsuruhime is the first female Sentai leader. Her Power Ranger counterpart is also the first female leader.
- At 15, she is also the youngest Sentai leader and youngest female Sentai hero.
- Her name literally translates to "Crane Princess".
- Satomi Hirose and Teruaki Ogawa, who played Sasuke, would later do a guest-shot as a married couple in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.
- Counting the pilots of her mechas' counterparts, she has the most Power Ranger counterparts of any Sentai hero with four.
- She is the first female White Ranger to not have pink accents on her suit, followed by MagiMother and Zyuoh Tiger (but the helmet with pink eyebrows).
- Delphine - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers. See comparison page. (direct counterpart)
- Kimberly Ann Hart - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.
- Katherine Hillard - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.
- Tommy Oliver - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.
- Haruka - First female Sentai ninja
Sokichi • Sayaka • Kaori • Kou • Tsuruhime • Sae • Mikoto • Tetsu • Miyuki • Ken • Fuuka • Amu
|View • Talk • Edit|