|This article is about a/an rider from the Kamen Rider Series as seen in Super Sentai.
See full profile: Tsukasa Kadoya at the Kamen Rider Wiki.
|Ally Type:||Kamen Rider|
|Season:|| Samurai Sentai Shinkenger|
Kamen Rider Decade
|Homeworld:||Earth (Decade's World)|
|First Appearance:||The Arrival of the Samurai Sentai|
|Last Appearance:||Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z|
|Number of Episode|
|1 (in Shinkenger)|
2 (in Decade)
Full list of appearances
|Kamen Rider Decade|
- "I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!"
- ―Tsukasa's answer of who he is
Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa?) is Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Dikeido?) from the series of the same name, along with a few other Kamen Riders, teams up with The Shinkengers in one episode of Shinkenger: episode 20 The Father and Son Bears , and two crossover episodes of Kamen Rider Decade: episodes 24 ("Arrival of the Samurai Sentai", original title 見参侍戦隊 Kenzan Samurai Sentai) and 25 ("Heretic Rider, on Call!", original title 外道ライダー、参る！ Gedō Raidā, Mairu!).
Tsukasa is an arrogant, young man without any memory of his past. As a photographer, his photos never come out right, which is later revealed to be a sign of his world being slowly destroyed by the convergence of the other Kamen Riders' worlds. To save his world, he transforms into Kamen Rider Decade.
In the guise of a kuroko with a strange card in hand, Tsukasa learns that his lack of knowledge is due to the world not having any Kamen Riders as he witnesses the Shinkengers drive off the Nanashi. Curious about them, Tsukasa uses his guise to learn more about them and their world before fighting the Ayakashi Chinomanako who has stolen the Diendriver from Daiki. He realizes that the monster is the reason why he is in this world as Chinomanako escapes and becomes the world's first Kamen Rider.
He attempts to fight the Chinomanako but is stopped by Narutaki saying that his actions will only bring doom to the world. After being given the advice to do the right thing by Hikoma Kusakabe, Decade later helps the Shinkengers with the card revealing to be the Rekka Daizantou which he uses to destroy Chinomanako alongside ShinkenRed using the Blade Blade. After which, Tsukasa and the otherworlders leave the Sentai world.
Super Hero Taisen
To Be Added
Kamen Rider Decade
- Height: 192cm
- Weight: 83kg
- Punching Power: 4t
- Kicking Power: 8t
- Maximum Jump Height: 25m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/6
Decade can transform into any previous Kamen Rider with access to that respective Rider's powers and weapons. One of Tsukasa's particular gestures is dusting his hands, or running a hand along the blade of his sword, while fighting.
Through the Kamen Ride and Form Ride cards Decade can transform into any of the previous primary Kamen Riders and their forms, with the exception of their most powerful forms.
With the Ryuki card, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Ryuki.
With the Blade card Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Blade's Ace Form.
With the Hibiki card, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Hibiki.
With the Kabuto card, Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kabuto's Rider Form.
- Height: 199cm
- Weight: 102kg
- Punching Power: 12t
- Kicking Power: 16t
- Maximum Jump Height: 50m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/4
Complete Form is the true form of Decade that is able to manipulate the power of other Riders' final forms, accessed through the K-Touch once he regains the powers of all of the Heisei Kamen Riders. Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds", he wears the Decade Complete KamenRide Card on his helmet, embedded in the Decade Crown, and the others' KamenRide Cards on his chest.
- Decadriver - Tsukasa transforms into Decade through the use of the Decadriver (ディケイドライバー, Dikeidoraibā) belt that is based around the Rider Cards. By inserting a card into the Decadriver, Decade can invoke the cards' abilities. In Complete Form, the Decadriver is moved to the right side of his belt where Decade inserts his Final Attack Ride Cards and activates them by touching the Decadriver's window.
- Ride Booker - Decade's primary weapon is the Ride Booker (ライドブッカー, Raido Bukkā) which has three modes: Book Mode (ブックモード, Bukku Mōdo), which is placed on the left side of his belt, Gun Mode (ガンモード, Gan Mōdo), and Sword Mode (ソードモード, Sōdo Mōdo). While in Book Mode, the Ride Booker holds the Rider Cards that Decade uses in his arsenal. In Sword Mode, the Ride Booker's finishing move is the Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ, Dimenshon Surasshu). When fighting Gyūki, Decade briefly fought as Kamen Rider Ryuki with a red bullfighting cape adorning the blade of Sword Mode. In Gun Mode, the Ride Booker's finishing move is the Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト, Dimenshon Burasuto).
- K-Touch - The Final Kamen Terminal K-Touch (ファイナルカメン端末ケータッチ, Fainaru Kamen Tanmatsu Kētatchi?) is a special touchscreen cell phone. Originally from the World of Negatives in the possession of the Dark Riders, the K-Touch was designed to attach onto the Decadriver replacing the card slot, which is moved to his right hip, allowing Decade to transform into Complete Form. In this form, Decade can still use his Ride Cards by inserting them in the card slot and touching its visor, allowing Decade to summon the powers and weapons of the ultimate form of any of the previous Kamen Riders. When a Rider is summoned, the cards on Complete Form's chest and shoulders change to match the Rider's specific KamenRide card and the summoned Rider copies Decade's motions.
- Decade (ディケイド, Dikeido): Initial card; transforms Tsukasa into Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa must use this card first before assuming any other transformations.
- Den-O (電王, Den'ō): Decade uses this card to assume Kamen Rider Den-O's Sword Form.
- Decade Complete (ディケイドコンプリート, Dikeido Konpurīto): The only Final KamenRide Card (ファイナルカメンライドカード, Fainaru Kamen Raido Kādo), manifesting after Tsukasa regains his ability to become Decade in the World of Negatives. By inserting the card into the K-Touch, it transforms Decade into Complete Form.
- Faiz: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider Faiz.
- Kabuto: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider Kabuto's Rider Form.
- Blade: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider Blade's Ace Form.
- Hibiki: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider Hibiki.
- Ryuki: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- #1: Decade uses this card to transform into Kamen Rider #1.
The AttackRide Cards (アタックライドカード, Atakku Raido Kādo) allow Decade to perform any of his own attacks, or a signature attack of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into.
- Slash (スラッシュ, Surasshu): As Decade, This increases the damage done by the Ride Booker's Sword Mode.
- Blast (ブラスト, Burasuto): As Decade, This grants the Ride Booker's Gun Mode rapid fire capabilities.
- Illusion (イリュージョン, Iryūjon): As Decade, This creates multiple images of Decade. Each image can come in physical contact with the target.
- Rekka Daizantou (烈火大斬刀, Rekka Daizantō, Blazing Great Slicing Sword): As Decade Complete Form and wielding ShinkenRed's Rekka Daizantou, Decade performs the Hundred Fire Profusion (百火繚乱, Hyakka Ryōran) attack.
- Advent: As Ryuki, the summons Kamen Rider Ryuki's Mirror Monster, Dragreder.
Final FormRide Cards
- Blade Blade: Transforms Blade into a large sword similar to the Blay Rouzer.
Final AttackRide Cards
The K-Touch is a device designed to allow Decade access to his Final/Complete form, through a process known as Final Kamen Ride. The activation code is as follows:
The K-Touch replaces the central component of the Decadriver, moving the scan port to Decade's right hip.
The K-Touch also allows Decade Complete to access the strongest forms of the other 9 Riders represented on it's face, by merely touching the Rider's insignia, followed by the "F" button in the top right corner. These facsimiles are most often used only for their own Final Attack Rides in tandem with Decade, then vanish.
Final KamenRide Cards
- Den-O Liner
- Blade King
Behind the scenes
Tsukasa Kadoya is portrayed by Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro?). As Kamen Rider Decade, his suit actor in Kamen Rider Decade was Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji?), who has been the suit actor for the majority of leading Kamen Riders in the Heisei era (except Kuuga and Hibiki). In Super Hero Taisen, his suit actor was Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun?).