|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Megaforce and Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
Super Megaforce Red
|First Appearance:||Mega Mission|
|Last Appearance:||Legendary Battle|
|Number of Episode|
20 (Super Megaforce)
Full list of appearances
Super Megaforce Red
Super Megaforce Red
- "Storm Power! Ultra Megaforce Red!"
- "Super Megaforce Red!"
- "(Super) Mega Rangers, that's a (Super) Mega Win!"
- ―Troy after a victory in a Megazord Battle[src]
Troy Burrows is Megaforce Red, the Red Ranger and the leader of the Mega Rangers.
Before becoming a Power Ranger, Troy was a martial artist. During his teenage years, he receives visions about the Legend War - an armada of Power Rangers battling an unknown force, and among them, a mysterious new warrior. After one such dream, he woke up to discover that he was late for his first day of school. Later that day, Gosei summoned him. He noted how the Rangers lining the walls resembled those from his dreams. Gosei gave him the power of the Red Ranger, and soon he led the new Power Rangers into battle against the Warstar. The team won, and Troy rapidly adjusted to his role as defender of Earth.
During a battle with his team against Dragonflay, Creepox interfered to battle Troy. Though Creepox gained the upper hand at first, Troy managed to defeat him, forcing Creepox to retreat. As a result, Troy was too badly injured to fight, leaving it up to the rest of the Rangers to defeat Dragonflay.
Troy later gained access to the Sky Brothers Zord and many other weapons.
Months later, Troy encountered two bullies in school. The bullies taunted him, asking if he was going to cry; his response was "Take a good look. You see any tears?" When he saw another kid getting bullied, he stood up for him.
After school, Troy fought Creepox again. Though Creepox was gaining the upper hand, Troy discovered that the monster was driven by rage, so he used his rage against him. Eventually Troy defeated Creepox with his Dragon Sword. When Creepox got revived by Vrak, Troy along with the other Rangers formed the Gosei Great Megazord. Seeing that wasn't enough, they formed the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord (the zord he just earned from Gosei) to defeat Creepox once and for all.
After a heated battle against Vrak, Troy along with the other rangers gained the power of Ultra Mode.
It was Christmas. Gia and Emma had finished shopping given the presents to the guys, but the guys had forgotten. Noah calls them to see Robo Knight, who agreed to pose as a holiday toy.
Returning to the Command Center, he and the rangers receive their Super Megaforce powers to fight the Armada with. After their first battle, Troy goes to the beach and asks "Where are you, Robo Knight?"
With Harwood City being rebuilt, Troy stumbles upon a plot by the Armada to launch missiles at major cities throughout the world.
Troy and his friends battle against Prince Vekar and the Armada. Troy and his friends later meet Orion, who told them about his backstory on how his planet Andresia was destroyed. Troy and the rest of the Rangers form a friendship with Orion. Troy and the Rangers fought against Vrak and RoboKnight, who was turned evil as Orion was kidnapped by Vrak to absorb his energy canceling the Rangers Legendary modes and powering his drills to destroy the Earth. Troy fought against Robo Knight to fight off Vrak's control of him and succeeded and he and the Rangers defeated Vrak. Troy and his friends were battling a group of XBorgs since the Vekar and Vrak were gone. Troy and Orion go to buy tickets to a rock concert for them and their friends; Orion told Troy about working in the rock quarry. Troy and his friends faced off against Damaras, one of two of the remaining Generals. Troy was kidnapped by Damaras and used as a bargaining chip for Earth to surrender to the Armada but was saved by Jake and Tensou. Troy and his friends defeated Damaras using their final Megazord combination, Ultimate Legendary Megazord. Troy and his friends went to the rock concert. Orion decided to return to his home planet he bid farewell to his friends and he gave Troy his bracelet as a sign of their friendship and told him to hold on to it till he came back. Troy and the other Rangers said goodbye to their friend. Troy and his friends were glad when Orion came back to Earth and they battled the Armada. Troy and Orion battle and killed Emperor Mavro together while the Armada ship was going down and they escaped by turning into Legendary Mode In Space, Red and Silver Ranger respectively as the ship was destroyed and they landed on the ground approaching their friends, who thought they had perished. Troy and his friends along with the Legendary Rangers help defeated the Armada for good.
Troy Burrows is a born leader, though he may not know it yet. His tough upbringing made him responsible and focused, and it shows in his incredible martial arts skills. As the new kid in town, he's kind of a loner at the start, but makes fast friends when he joins up with the Megaforce Rangers. Troy is compassionate and loyal, and a true champion of the underdog. But mess with the Red Ranger's friends, and you're in for a fierce fight with his Dragon Zord! Additionally, Troy has a strong faith in humanity and believes that if they work together, they can do anything. He also will not initiate a fight unless it's absolutely necessary, shown in his first encounter with Creepox of the Warstar Aliens.
He became close to Robo Knight, spending all his free time looking for him after the Armada arrived. During the final battle with Vrak, who had attempted to corrupt Robo Knight, Troy let out a rage-filled battle cry in hs friend's honor, slaying Vrak for good.
As Megaforce Red, he has a Dragon motif. He pilots the Gosei Dragon Mechazord. Red Ranger's main weapon is a sword called the Dragon Sword that resembles Dragon Mechazord's tail. He uses Power Cards with his Gosei Morpher.
Appearances: M Episodes 1-21, SM Episodes 1-7, 10-12, 15-20, LBEV
Ultra Mode is the Mega Rangers' power up.
Appearances: M Episodes 12-17, 19, 20, SM Episodes 16, 17
Appearances: SM Episodes 1-15, 18-20, LBEV
Red Dino Ranger Super Dino Mode
- "Dino Rampage"
This form is exclusive to SM Episode 12
- "Legendary Strike"
Appearances: SM Episodes 5, 10
Legendary Ranger Devices
The Megaforce Red Ranger Key is one of Troy's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Troy Burrows (Super Megaforce Red). Although it hasn’t been seen being used, it has been seen in the toyline.
The Super Megaforce Red Ranger Key is one of Troy's personal Ranger Keys which allows him to morph into Super Megaforce Red. As with the other Super Megaforce Ranger Keys, this key is commonly used in the Super Mega Rangers' Ranger Key-compatible arsenal and zords for different functions and attacks.
- Similar to Jason, Troy is also very good with martial arts, wields a sword, and has a dragon-based zord, though while Jason starts with a Tyrannosaurus and upgraded to a Dragon, Troy's initial Zord was a Dragon.
- Like Andros, Troy is a loner at the start, unlike his Goseiger counterpart Alata, who is very outgoing. However, they both share an optimistic view of humanity.
- Troy is the second Red Ranger to say that it was a mistake he was chosen, the first being Nick. But unlike Nick, Troy did not back off and decided that he was needed.
- Troy is the also the second Red Ranger to say a closing call after a Megazord battle win. The first being Jayden.
- Emma Goodall and Troy share the same element, Sky.
- He's more like his Gokaiger counterpart, Captain Marvelous, in terms of how he treats his teammates and how he acts as their leader. He cares a lot about his friends, and stands up for them but has a lot of faith in them when they're in their own predicament and will only step in when he needs to.
- Early scripts listed his name as "Reese", just like Jayden.
- In the first episode of Megaforce, he says," Gosei said these morphers would give us power! Let's use them!" similar to Jason saying," Zordon said these morphers would give us power. Let's do it!".
- In real life, Andrew Gray who plays Troy is really outgoing than his portrayal of the character, but the producers made him stiff which is why he does not show enough emotion.
- Alata - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page.
- Captain Marvelous - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page.