|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Megaforce and Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
Ultra Megaforce Red
Super Megaforce Red
|First Appearance:||Mega Mission|
|Last Appearance:||Legendary Battle|
|Number of Episode|
? (Super Megaforce)
Full list of appearances
|Super Megaforce Red|
- "Fury of the Dragon! Megaforce Red!"
- ―Troy during his usual role call[src]
- "Storm Power! Ultra Megaforce Red!"
- ―Troy during his Ultra Mode role call[src]
- "Mega Rangers, that's a Mega Win!"
- ―Troy after a victory in battle[src]
Troy Burrows is Megaforce Red, the Red Ranger and the leader of the Mega Rangers.
Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. It is just a couple of lines that do not connect, and needs to be expanded on with important highlights from Megaforce. You can help us out by editing it!
Before becoming a Power Ranger, Troy was a martial artist. During his teenage years, he receives visions about the Legend War - an armada of Power Rangers battling an unknown force, and among them, a mysterious new warrior. After one such dream, he woke up to discover that he was late for his first day of school. Later that day, Gosei summoned him. He noted how the Rangers lining the walls resembled those from his dreams. Gosei gave him the power of the Red Ranger, and soon he led the new Power Rangers into battle. The team won, and Troy rapidly adjusted to his role as defender of Earth.
During a battle with his team against Dragonflay, Creepox interfered to battle Troy. Though Creepox gained the upper hand at first, Troy managed to defeat him, forcing Creepox to retreat. As a result, Troy was too badly injured to fight, leaving it up to the rest of the Rangers to defeat Dragonflay.
Troy later gained access to the Sky Brothers Zord and many other weapons.
Months later, Troy encountered two bullies in school. The bullies taunted him, asking if he was going to cry; his response was "Take a good look. You see any tears?" When he saw another kid getting bullied, he stood up for him.
After school, Troy fought Creepox again. Though Creepox was gaining the upper hand, Troy discovered that the monster was driven by rage, so he used his rage against him. Eventually Troy defeated Creepox with his Dragon Sword. When Creepox got revived by Vrak, Troy along with the other Rangers formed the Gosei Great Megazord. Seeing that wasn't enough, they formed the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord (the zord he just earned from Gosei) to defeat Creepox once and for all.
After a heated battle against Vrak, Troy along with the other rangers gained the power of Ultra Mode.
It was Christmas. Gia and Emma had finished shopping given the presents to the guys, but the guys had forgotten. Noah calls them to see Robo Knight, who agreed to pose as a holiday toy.
Troy Burrows is a born leader, though he may not know it yet. His tough upbringing made him responsible and focused, and it shows in his incredible martial arts skills. As the new kid in town, he's kind of a loner at the start, but makes fast friends when he joins up with the Megaforce. Troy is compassionate and loyal, and a true champion of the underdog. But mess with the Red Ranger's friends, and you're in for a fierce fight with his Dragon Zord! Additionally, Troy has a strong faith in humanity and believes that if they work together, they can do anything. He also will not initiate a fight unless it's absolutely necessary, shown in his first encounter with Creepox of the Warstar Aliens.
As Megaforce Red, he has a Dragon motif. He pilots the Gosei Dragon Mechazord. Red Ranger's main weapon is a sword called the Dragon Sword that resembles Dragon Mechazord's tail. He uses Power Cards with his Gosei Morpher.
Ultra Mode is the Mega Rangers' power up.
- Similar to Jason, Troy is also very good with martial arts, wields a sword, and has a dragon-based zord, though while Jason starts with a Tyrannosaurus and upgraded to a Dragon, Troy's initial Zord was a Dragon same with Tommy & Kevin.
- Troy is a loner at the start, unlike his Goseiger counterpart Alata, who is very outgoing. However, they both share an optimistic view of humanity.
- Troy is the second Red Ranger to say that it was a mistake he was chosen. The first would be Nick, however, Troy did not back off and decided that he was needed.
- Alata - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page.
- Captain Marvelous - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page.
- ↑ http://www.nick.com/megaforce/ Official Ranger Bio on Nick.com
- ↑ http://blog.samuraicast.com/upcoming-power-rangers-megaforce-toys-on-amazon/ Ultra Mode toy revealed
- ↑ http://jetfusion.com/2013/04/gokaiger-suits-spotted-in-power-rangers-super-megaforce-filming.html
- ↑ http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-double-battle-action-figures/
- ↑ http://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/999448_616159305108284_1962218230_n.jpg