|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
|Trouble by the Slice|
|Power Rangers Turbo, Episode 5x22|
|Air date September 16, 1997|
|Written by Judd Lynn|
|Directed by Yuri Alexander|
The Wheel of Fate
The Phantom Phenomenon
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Steve Quimby as Mad Mike
- Ari Ross as Mad Mike Monster (voice)
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Alexis Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- ??? as Nico
- The events of this episode would be mentioned in Wild Force's "Forever Red".
- First appearance of the Turbine Laser.
- When Bulk and Skull walk out of the pizza shop, the former tells the latter "You know what they say, Skullovitch, women love a man in uniform!" This might be a call back to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Season 3, when the duo joined the junior police patrol in order to meet girls.
- When he's teleported outside, Elgar is pursued by a shark. This makes no sense since the sub is in Angel Grove Lake and sharks are salt water fish (except for bull sharks, but the shark used in this episode is a great white).
- Most food places with people's names in their name are named after the guy who founded the place, and Mad Mike's was no Chuck E. Cheese's, though it most likely could be a reference to another Pizza place named after it's mascot, Lil' Caesars which was founded by Mike Ilitch and his wife.