Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers (2017), existing in a different continuity than the TV series.|
|Movie:||Power Rangers (2017)|
|Homeworld:||Earth (Power Rangers 2017 Continuity)|
|First Appearance:||Power Rangers (2017)|
|Last Appearance:||Power Rangers (2017)|
|Number of Episode|
|1 (Movie) |
Full list of appearances
- For the original TV version of this character, see Trini Kwan.
- "Somebody should've pointed that out. Wait, I did."
- ―Trini to the other Rangers[src]
to be added
Trini is mysterious but extremely bright. Her parents constantly move for work, making her the perpetual new girl to any school. A loner who owns it, Trini is self-sufficient and contemplative, but always observant. All she wants is to find her gang of friends, though she'll never admit it - least of all to herself.
- Yellow Power Coin
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- In one of the scenes shown in the trailer, Trini is seen wearing a shirt with the number "1973" printed on it. This is a likely reference to Thuy Trang, the actress who portrayed the original Trini Kwan, whose birth date was in the year 1973.
- Trini's last name was confirmed as identical to the original when Patrick Sabongui revealed his role as Mr. Kwan, father of one of the Rangers. 
|Jason - Zack - Billy - Trini - Kimberly|
|Power Morphers - Power Coins - Power Sword|
|Zordon - Alpha 5|
|Zords and Megazords|
|View • Talk • Edit|