Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tribunal of Magic are characters in Power Rangers Mystic Force.
The Tribunal of Magic
The Tribunal of Magic was a group of three powerful, cloaked beings visited by the Rangers in the "Dark Wish" trilogy, who ensure the existence of magic and reside in a separate dimension.
- The red-cloaked member of the Tribunal of Magic is a male who was the most calm and comprehensive of the three.
- The black-cloaked member of the Tribunal of Magic is a male who was the most hotheaded.
- The white-cloaked member of the Tribunal of Magic is a female who was the most compassionate, but was also inquisitive.
The Tribunal of Magic are magical beings that are draped in different colors who oversee all the magic in the different worlds.
The council consists of three members:
- A black-robed member who oversees Dark Magic.
- A red-robed member who oversees Neutral Magic.
- A white-robed female member who oversees Good Magic.
After Imperious' "Dark Wish" had been granted, the teens had to make their way to the tribunal, in hopes of having the wish reversed. In making it to the Tribunal, they had succeeded where many before had failed in the past three centuries by fighting those who had failed to reach the Tribunal of Magic.
The Mystic Rangers pleaded their case, and asked that the Dark Wish be reversed. The Tribunal conferred and denied the request and sent them back home. However, they continued to watch the events unfold in the human world.
After the teens showed courage and bravery in the face of insurmountable odds, the Dark Wish was in deed reversed, and color & the Rangers Powers, were restored to the world. The Tribunal acknowledged that the Rangers finally had taken responsibility, and learned that the easy way, is not always the correct way. They then granted them the power of the Mystic Force Legend Warriors.
- The Tribunal Members were portrayed by the following actors: