|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
|Trial By Fire|
|Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, Episode 8x03|
|Air date February 26, 2000|
|Written by Judd Lynn|
|Directed by Ryuta Tasaki|
Riding the Edge
When Carter fails to make the right decisions in both training and real battle, he questions his abilities as a Ranger. He must regain his confidence to stop Vypra from destroying Mariner Bay with her tremor inducing spikes.
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- Trial By Fire was released on Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (VHS).
- The plot in which Carter is ordered to put out the fire by Captain Mitchell is not from Ep. 7: The Beautiful Calamity Demon Trap but rather Ep. 8: Rescue Squadron Activity Suspended in Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive the episode which had its footage used in Cyborg Rangers.