|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "GRAAH! Trevil at your service"
- ―Treevils first lines after being summon by Jinxer[src]
He was first seen in the Shadow World amongst a mass of defeated demons.
Treevil was later among the demons absorbed by Olympius.
Later, Jinxer created him out of an ordinary tree upon Vipra's suggestion. Treevil then attacked an industrial area, he battled the Lightspeed Rangers(with Dana being absent as she was at a studio being the new "Glitz Girl"), He had the upper hand untill the Green Ranger used his Mega Battle on him, he retreated after defeating the Green and Yellow Rangers, he was seen again wreaking havoc in a construction sit and manages to reflect the ranger four V-Lancers combine attack(due to Dana not being here again), right before he could finish them, Dana came to the rescue and Treevil was finally destroyed by five V-Lancers' combined attack. Treevil was revived as a giant. He shoots some vines underground to tear it up. Treevil was destroyed by the Lightspeed Megazord.
Treevil was an argent monster, but he was shown to be quite loyal to Vipra.
Power's and ability's
- Strength: Treevil is one of the few monster that lacks a projectile type attack, but he makes up for it by being one of the stronger Lightspeed monsters in terms of strength, powerful enough to pull a tree out of the ground, and reflect the four V-Lancers combine attack with ease.
- Teleportation: Treevil can teleport to any location at will
- Extraordinary Leaper: Treevil can leap in incredible distance.
- Claws: Treevil has clawed hands for melee combat.
- Vines: Treevil can launch vines from his hands that are strong enough to tear the ground apart.
- Acorn Bombs: Treevil has a supply of exploding acorns that he can throw at his enemy's with.
- Treevil's name is a pun for tree and evil.
- Treevil appeared as a boss in Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (video game) on the Game Boy Color prior to his appearance on the show.