|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "Woah! Woah! Ahhh!"
- ―Tooya’s final words before his death.[src]
Tooya is a faced-themed Nighlok and the first of his kind to be faced by the Samurai Power Rangers, the first monster of Power Rangers Samurai and is overall, the very first monster in the entire Power Rangers Samuari series. He is also the first monster in the Neo-Saban Era.
Tooya is the first of the Nighloks to appear, armed with a pair of swords that double as guns. He is sent to make fear to help the Sanzu River rise. He attacks people but is stopped by the New Samurai Rangers and is destroyed by Jayden’s Fire Smasher. Tooya then resurrects into a giant but is destroyed by the Folding Zords.
Tooya later appeared at a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven, recounting his battles against the Samurai Rangers.
Tooyal is quite childish and full of himself, but he does switch to a more serious side if needed, and is also able to lash out if Someone offends his skirt.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Despite being the first monster, Tooya has a great deal of strength, being able to push a car with ease.
- Mouth Fireballs: Tooya can spew out orange fireballs from his mouth.
- Swords: Tooya wields twin swords that aids him in combat.
- Energy Lasers: Tooya can fire red lasers from the tip of his swords.
- Energy Beam: Tooya can also combine his swords and fire a large light purple energy beam.
Behind The Scenes
- Tooya is voiced by Wesley Dowdell.
- Tooya is the first monster of the Saban Brands Era of Power Rangers.
- Even though he was the first Nighlok, he did not appear in the first episode aired. However he appeared in the promo.
- In the game Rangers Together Samurai Forever on Nickelodeon, his name is Tooyain.