|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Tongue and Cheek is the twenty-fourth episode of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
Dustin's fame as the Yellow Ranger gets to his head, causing a rift between him and Shane. They eventually make peace with each other and defeat Lothor's latest monster Slob Goblin.
After stopping a vandalism attempt at Storm Chargers, Dustin gains fame as a solo Ranger. At the skate park, Shane tries to impress the media with a fancy trick. But when Slob Goblin and Kelzacks attack, Dustin hogs the attention of the media, angering Shane. Slob Goblin leaves and captures the Thunder Rangers, who were on their way to visit an adopted grandma. At Ninja Ops, Dustin's ego worsens the rift between him and the Rangers. When Slob Goblin resurfaces, he decides to go it alone again. After Tori is captured, Dustin and Shane make up and work together to destroy Slob Goblin. As usual, the monster is revived and turned into a giant. First, the Megazord uses the Super Stamp to free all of Slob Goblin's captives. Then it uses the Samurai Star to destroy him for good.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cam Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice) & Lothor
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Blake and Hunter do not appear morphed in this episode.
- Triforia is mentioned by Marah and Kapri they say "The boys from Triforia area three times as cute as Earth." This is an obvious throwback to Trey of Triforia, the original Gold Ranger who split into three.