|This article is about a real-world location recurring in various Super Sentai series.|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Tokyo Dome City Attractions. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with RangerWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|
Tokyo Dome City Attractions (東京ドームシティアトラクションズ?) is an amusement park located next to the Tokyo Dome in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, and forms a part of the Tokyo Dome City entertainment complex. It opened in 1958, and was formerly known as Kōrakuen (後楽園ゆうえんち?) Stadium until April 2003.
Associations with Super Sentai
Tokyo Dome City Attractions is a focal point used in Super Sentai: it has been the primary host of Sentai stage shows from Battle Fever J onwards and many episodes of Super Sentai tied to amusement parks have been filmed on location at this facility.
The park has a major role in Dai Sentai Goggle V as the secret headquarters of the Future Science Foundation, which can be accessed through an underground chute in a British-style police box located within the park. Members of Goggle V work undercover both in the park and at the Kourakuen Ballpark; where Goggle Caesar is located beneath.
Episodes It Appears
- Dai Sentai Goggle V - Almost every episode (due to location of base)
- Dengeki Sentai Changeman - Ep. 12: Mama is Mermaid
- Choujuu Sentai Liveman - Ep. 15: Deadly! Grim Reaper Gash
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger - Ep. 23: Overheating For a Princess
- Denji Sentai Megaranger - Ep. 39: Exposed! MegaRed's True Identity, Ep. 42: Lose Them! The Evil Stalkers
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger - Episode. 15: Android Girl