|This article is about a/an movie in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger the Movie: Full Blast Action (特捜戦隊デカレンジャー THE MOVIE フルブラスト・アクション Tokusō Sentai Dekarenjā Za Mūbī Furu Burasuto Akushon) is the main theatrical release for Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. This film are double bill with the movie for 2004's Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace. This movie was also feature movie exclusive Ranger Dekagold and also one time only mecha Blast Buggy.The film was released on Blu-ray and DVD on March 23, 2016
The Dekaranger must deal with a mysterious undercover agent from another planet while trying to save her world and Earth from one of the universe's toughest Alienizer gangs.
The Algolian Gas Drinkers, a squadron of Alienizers with real souls and machine-like bodies, set their sights on Earth after conquering Planet Leslie with a "gold snow" virus that mutates inhabitants of a planet into machine slaves. Their ultimate goal is to mutate the inhabitants of a planet, then charge them an exorbitant price for the cure, making massive profits on others' misery.
Upon arriving on Earth, the Dekaranger give chase with Patroller and DekaBike stopping their arrival and take out a platoon of Anaroid footmen that they use to make their getaway while the Dekaranger obtain the virus vial. While Tetsu heads to Planet Leslie to further investigate the situation, the Dekaranger search through town to find any clues regarding the Gas Drinkers true intention, while they attempt to sell the concept to Rainian Agent Abrella, who refuses them due to not having both virus and cure. During the investigation, Ban encounters Mari Gold, a nightclub singer who is actually an undercover Dekaranger agent from Leslie who possesses the power to temporarily freeze time for a short period.
While falling for Ban, she fears for what is happening to her people and wishes for the Gas Drinkers to be captured and the antivirus to the disease to be obtained to save her planet. Ultimately when in the Dekabase headquarters, she freezes time long enough to seize the virus back and head back to the Gas Drinkers, but quick usage of Sen's thinking pose and Jasmine's ESPer powers tracks her down to her location.
Once there, the Dekaranger discover the Gas Drinkers and deal with Marigold's betrayal, who defends her action as a means to save her people. Volka, the leader of the gang, betray her by injecting her with the entire content of virus, which would mutate her in an hour into a vector machine that would ultimately allow for Earth to befall the same fate as Leslie. Ban promises Marigold they would defeat the Alienizers in an hour before having her carried off by Murphy.
Heading into combat, the Dekaranger each take out members of the Gas Drinkers: DekaBlue destroys Whiskey and a Batsuroid driving in a car, DekaYellow and DekaPink kick down Brandy, and DekaGreen takes out Gin. DekaRed attempts to defeat Vodka, but he sends out a defense of Igaroids quickly destroyed by DekaMaster. Finally on his own, Ban finally defeats Vodka with ease and obtains the antivirus, which he quickly passes off to DekaMaster who departs the area. However, the Gas Drinker leader uses a final trump card, traveling back to Leslie to gather a Death Tank Kaijuuki for destroying both worlds.
The Dekaranger pursue using Dekaranger Robo, but face Vodka and an army of mechanical tanks which give them much trouble until Tetsu arrives to the rescue with a Blast Buggy, a typical standard issue for many DekaBases throughout the universe. Merging with the Blast Buggy into Blast mode, Dekaranger Robo easily defeats Vodka and the army of tanks.
In the end, with Marigold finally saved and the cure within her hands that it can save her home-world, she departs back to Leslie, but not without giving an affectionate farewell to Ban.
Continuity and Placement
- This movie can take place anywhere after episode 23, when Tetsu joined the Dekarangers, but before episode 30 as the film is referenced in this episode.
|DekaBreak||Tekkan "Tetsu" Aira|
|DekaMaster||Anubian Chief Doggie Kluger|
- Algolian Gas Drinkers
- Rainian Agent Abrella
- Banban Akaza (赤座 伴番 Akaza Banban): Ryuji Sainei (さいねい 龍二 Sainei Ryūji)
- Houji Tomasu (戸増 宝児 Tomasu Hōji): Tsuyoshi Hayashi (林 剛史 Hayashi Tsuyoshi)
- Senichi Enari (江成 仙一 Enari Senichi): Yousuke Itou (伊藤 陽佑 Itō Yōsuke)
- Marika Reimon (礼紋 茉莉花 Reimon Marika): Ayumi Kinoshita (木下 あゆ美 Kinoshita Ayumi)
- Koume Kodou (胡堂 小梅 Kodō Koume): Mika Kikuchi (菊地 美香 Kikuchi Mika)
- Tekkan Aira (姶良 鉄幹 Aira Tekkan): Tomokazu Yoshida (吉田 友一 Yoshida Tomokazu)
- Anubian Chief Doggie Kruger (アヌビス星人ドギー・クルーガー Anubisu-seijin Dogī Kurūgā, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu)
- Swan Shiratori (白鳥スワン Shiratori Suwan): Mako Ishino (石野真子 Ishino Mako)
- Agent Abrella (エージェント・アブレラ Ējento Aburera, Voice): Ryūsei Nakao (中尾 隆聖 Nakao Ryūsei)
- Marie Gold (マリー・ゴールド Marī Gōrudo): Chiharu Niiyama (新山 千春 Niiyama Chiharu)
- Algolian Volka (アルゴル星人ヴォルガー Arugoru Seijin Vorugā): Kenichi Endō (遠藤憲一 Endō Ken'ichi)
- Algolian Brandyl (アルゴル星人ブランデル Arugoru Seijin Buranderu): Maroshi Tamura (田村円 Tamura Maroshi)
- Algolian Giin (アルゴル星人ジーン Arugoru Seijin Jīn): Akiko Amamatsuri (天祭 揚子 Amamatsuri Akiko)
- Algolian Whinsky (アルゴル星人ウインスキー Arugoru Seijin Uinsukī): Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本美登 Okamoto Yoshinori)
- Igaroids (イーガロイド Īgaroido, Voice): Kazuya Nakai (中井和哉 Nakai Kazuya)
- Batsuroids (バーツロイド Bātsuroido, Voice): Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi)
- Michael Micsong (マイクル・マイクソン Maikuru Maikusonn, Voice): Isao Sasaki (ささき いさお Sasaki Isao)
- Student: Azusa Yamamoto (山本 梓 Yamamoto Azusa), Mio Fukuzumi (福澄 美緒 Fukuzumi Mio)
- Girls: Mirai Shida (志田未来 Shida Mirai), Natsumi Okumura (奥村夏未 Okumura Natsumi), Moeka Minowa (箕輪萌香 Minowa Moeka), Mai Saito (斉藤真生 Saitō Mai)
- Narrator: Toshio Furukawa (古川 登志夫 Furukawa Toshio)
- Deka Red: Hirofumi Fukuzawa (福沢 博文 Fukuzawa Hirofumi)
- Deka Blue: Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦 Imai Yasuhiko)
- Deka Green: Kōji Mimura (三村 幸司 Mimura Kōji)
- Deka Yellow: Keiko Hashimoto (橋本 恵子 Hashimoto Keiko)
- Deka Pink: Miho Kojima (小島 美穂 Kojima Miho) and Motokuni Nakagawa (中川 素州 Nakagawa Motokuni)
- Deka Break: Eitoku (永徳)
- Doggie Kruger/Deka Master, Dekaranger Robo: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Abrella: Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本 美登 Okamoto Yoshinori)
- Igaroid: Jirō Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Insert songs
- "Midnight Dekaranger" (ミッドナイト デカレンジャー Middonaito Dekarenjā)
- "Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger" (特捜戦隊デカレンジャー Tokusō Sentai Dekarenjā)
- Ending theme
- "THE MOVIE VERSION DEKARANGER"
- This movie is referenced in the title of the second episode of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger, Lame Spirits Return! Call Forth a Crimson Full Blast of Delusion!, which features Nobuo Akagi meeting actor Ryuji Sainei and then DekaRed after entering the Delusion World as AkibaRed.
- The two students are played by Mio Fukuzumi and Azusa Yamamoto, who are best known for playing for playing Fourth Spear, Wendinu and First Spear, Furabiijo in Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger.