|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
To Earn Your Stripes is the thirtieth episode of Power Rangers Jungle Fury.
Lily and Theo pass the tests necessary to become masters. Casey however, does not. Dai Shi meanwhile is still weakened from the shock of Scorch's outburst, which allows Jarrod to briefly regain control of his body. Casey wanders off to think about his loss and comes across Jarrod saving Camille from the remaining Phantom Beasts, sent to assassinate her. This causes Casey to think that they might be able to liberate Jarrod from Dai Shi's grasp; though the others aren't as hopeful and have settled for simply destroying Dai Shi instead. After returning Camille to the Temple, Dai Shi regains control of his body and storms off.
- Jason Smith as Casey Rhodes (Red Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Anna Hutchison as Lily Chilman (Yellow Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Aljin Abella as Theo Martin (Blue Jungle Fury Ranger)
- David de Lautour as Robert 'R.J. James (Wolf Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Nikolai Nikolaeff as Dominic Hargan (Rhino Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Bede Skinner as Jarrod (Black Lion Warrior)
- Geoff Dolan as Dai Shi
- Holly Shanahan as Camille (Green Chameleon Warrior)
- This episode marks the only time the Rangers summon their Animal Spirits but don't form a Megazord.
- Theo and Lily are advanced to the rank of Pai Zhuq Master. Casey however, is not.
- Jarrod breaks free from Dai Shi's grasp and the two communicate for the first time.
- Using Dai Shi's powers, Jarrod saves Camille from the remaining minor Phantom Beasts, sent by the Generals to assassinate her.
- Casey witnesses the spectacle and tries to convince the others that Jarrod can be saved, only to be rebuked.
- Dai Shi regains control of Jarrod's body, but is clearly weakened.