|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
|Ressha Sentai ToQger|
|Led by:||Right Suzuki|
|Base of Operations:||Rainbow Line|
|Battled:||Evil Army Shadow Line|
Underground Empire Badan
|Rangers battled:||Possessed ToQ 1gou|
ToQ 6gou (Emperor Z)
|Teamed up with:||Armored Riders, Kamen Rider Den-O, Kyoryugers, Ninningers|
- "The Victorious Imagination! Ressha Sentai ToQger!"
- ―ToQgers announcing their arrival[src]
- "Departing Full Speed Ahead!"
- ―Pre-fight catchphrase[src]
Ressha Sentai ToQger (烈車戦隊トッキュウジャー) are the 38th Super Sentai team that protected the Earth from the Shadow Line. They are a group of childhood friends that suffered from amnesia and are trying to find their way home.
|ToQ 1gou||Right Suzuki|
|ToQ 2gou||Haru "Tokatti" Tokashiki|
|ToQ 3gou||Mio Natsume|
|ToQ 4gou||Hikari Nonomura|
|ToQ 5gou||Kagura Izumi|
|ToQ 6gou||Ticket ► Akira Nijino ► Z ► Akira Nijino|
Past and membership
The ToQgers started as five juvenile residents of the town of Subarugahama, where they often played at their sacred tree. One night during the Subarugahama Festival, Emperor of Darkness Zs darkness as well as the Shadow Lines invaded Subarugahama, their home, four of them were spirited by the Rainbow Line light while Right was consumed by the darkness. The remaining four were turned into adults by the Rainbow Line President, and hired as ToQgers, rescuing cities that were invaded by the Shadow Line.
Right at the same time was turned into an adult, but ended up in Bag Shadow's Kuliner where he slept all while other children hostages were crying for their darkness. While the ToQgers were rescuing the passengers, they reunited with Right, whom was joined into the team as ToQ 1gou. He even (accidentally) unlocked one of their functions, the Transfer Changes which would come in handy during future battles.
After the introduction to the AppliChanger, the item was given to Zaram, former Shadow Line member whom currently goes by the name Akira Nijino.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
As Neo-Geildon becomes Neo-Messiah, the ToQgers arrive to fight him. Here, ToQ 1gou purposely take the battle on his own before calling the other members to perform their finishers.
ToQger vs Kamen Rider Gaim
The Rainbow Line arrive in Zawame City and helped the Armored Riders to fight Badan Empire, despite the enemy not being from the Shadow Line.
Kamen Rider Taisen
The team would fight The Generalissimo of Badan, along with Kyoryu Red and Kamen Rider Den-O.
ToQger VS. Kyoryuger
When the creator of Deboth Army that their predecessors fought, Devius rises and allied with the Shadow Line, they are faced the fact that they can't harm the Deboth's minions and faced the reduction of age by the Shadow Kaijin Clock Shadow. But, despite that, they, for the first time, get to transform in their true, child forms, while still can fight.
Subarugahama rescue operation and final battle
When the ToQgers learned that Right's body is somehow emitted darkness, they tied him and later received help from Miss Gritta to free their town. After the Castle Terminal was relocated out of Subarugahama with the town was purified by Gritta's assistance, Right revealed himself as he had escaped and assist the ToQgers in battle but once fighting against Z, his darkness power fully manifested into ToQ 1gou of Darkness. Knowing that he has no potential to return to his old life as a child, Right tricks his fellow ToQger members into giving their Rainbow Passes to prevent their interference in Right and Akira's raid into Castle Terminal, as well as to ensure their safety by turning them into children and left them in their normal lives without Right's existence.
Unknown to Right, Akira and Wagon had planned to make them remember their older selves with previous photos of them and Right placed on their tree base as a safety precaution and backup plans. Right and Akira attempted an attack on Castle Terminal but once ToQ 1gou is defeated, Z-Shin has Castle Terminal transform into a monster that blankets the entire city and Subarugahama in darkness before Emperor Z leaves a powerless Right to waste away in the dark.
Thanks to the photos, the other ToQgers reuse it as their new Rainbow Passes and managed to rescue Right from despair in the darkness. Along with the ToQgers, they defeated the remaining Shadow Line armies, and seemingly defeated Z before Gritta spirited him with a Kuliner. The five core ToQgers seemingly trapped in their adult forms but their families were able to remember them due to their Imaginations and finally returned to their child forms. Akira and the other Rainbow Line departs, while the children continue their regular lives.
Meeting the Ninningers
to be added
to be added
10 Years After
to be added
The Space Pirates Return
ToQgers meet Gai Ikari who is asking them to lend their Ranger Key powers in which they eventually accept.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Ressha Sentai ToQger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; ToQ 2gou participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Team Resurrection while ToQ 5gou was passed over for Team Ex-Aid, Hyper ToQ 1gou would later be summoned as part of a team of the strongest Red heroes by Kamen Rider Brave to assist in the Chou Shocker Taisen.
- ToQ Blaster ◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Renketsu Bazooka ◆◆◆◆◆
- Yudo Breaker ◆
- Daikaiten Cannon ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, 2-person mecha, ❖ auxiliary mecha
- Hyper Ressha Gattai ToQ Rainbow◆◆◆◆◆◆◆❖❖❖❖❖
- Cho Cho Ressha Gattai Cho Cho ToQ-DaiOh ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Hyper Ressha / Hyper Ressha Henkei Hyper Ressha TeiOh ❖
- Drill Ressha ❖
- Police Ressha ❖
- Fire Ressha ❖
- Shield Ressha ❖
- Ressha Gattai SafariGaOh ❖❖❖❖❖
- Claw Ressha ❖
- Kyoryuger Ressha ❖
- Go-Busters Ressha ❖
- Gokaiger Ressha ❖
- Goseiger Ressha ❖
- Shinkenger Ressha ❖
- Go-Onger Ressha ❖
- Den-O Ressha ❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Shield ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Car Carrier ◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Tank ◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Car Carrier Tank◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Police ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Diesel-Oh Police ◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Fire ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Diesel-Oh Fire ◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Cho ToQ-Oh Police Shield ◆◆◆◆◆◆❖❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Drill ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Build DaiOh Drill
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin featuring Denliner ◆◆◆◆◆❖❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Go-Buster Ace ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh GokaiOh ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Gosei Great ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh ShinkenOh ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - ToQ-Oh Engine-O ◆◆◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Ha-Oh ToQ Dai-Oh ❖❖❖❖❖❖◆❖◆◆◆◆◆◆ (see Mecha (Ninninger))
The Ressha Sentai ToQger Ranger Keys (烈車戦隊トッキュウジャー Ressha Sentai Tokkyūjā): These keys were released in the Bandai Rainbow Edition. Sadly, these keys won't make any sounds when used in the Mobilates. The five main ToQgers made a cameo appearance in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger episode 28 as their younger self and gave Gai Ikari their grand powers so that the Gokaigers can use their powers when fighting a enemy.However only ToQ 4gou ranger Key was seen in that episode and Don Dogoier is the one who was seen using it to fight the Zyuohgers and the Gokaigers posed themselves as ToQgers in Super Hero Getter 2016
- ToQ 1gou Key (トッキュウ１号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Ichi-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 2gou Key (トッキュウ２号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Ni-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 3gou Key (トッキュウ３号レンジャーキー Tokkyū San-gō RenjāKī)
- ToQ 4gou Key (トッキュウ４号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Yon-gō RenjāKī)
- ToQ 5gou Key (トッキュウ５号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Go-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 6gou Key (トッキュウ６号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Roku-gō Renjā Kī)
- ToQ 7gou Key (トッキュウ７号レンジャーキー Tokkyū Nana-gō Renjā Kī)
Gokaiger/ToQger Gokai Change
|ToQ 1gou||Captain Marvelous|
|ToQ 2gou||Joe Gibken|
|ToQ 3gou||Luka Millfy|
|ToQ 4gou||Don Dogoier|
|ToQ 5gou||Ahim de Famille|
|ToQ 6gou||Gai Ikari|
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Legend Wars
ToQger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- The name of each member is a play on the words related to trains.
- They are the first Sentai team to have a train motif.
- They are the first Sentai team to have all of its main 5 core members be children, although for most of the series, they are stuck in their adult appearance.
- They are also the first team since GoGoFive where the Rangers' suits have White Gloves and boots as part of their main uniforms.
- This is the second team to be able to change their color, after the Gokaigers.
- Unlike the Gokaigers, however, the ToQgers' color changes involve palette swapping of the Rangers' colors while keeping their number designations, while the Gokaigers' color changes involve them changing into previous Rangers from the first 34 seasons.
- This is the second post-Jetman team to not have a Power Rangers counterpart after the Go-Busters.
- Their Kamen Rider counterpart would be Kamen Rider Den-O because of the train motif.
- They are the first team whose formation does not have the Rangers stand side-by-side, instead having each Ranger stand behind one another.
- Although, the ToQgers' cameo in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends does feature the team side-by-side.