|This article is about a/an Timeline in the Super Sentai series.|
This is a Timeline of events that occurred in Super Sentai.
- 4 Billion Years Ago: Grand Witch Grandiene is formed by the Minus Energy of the entire universe.
- 600 Million Years Ago: The ancient civilization of Pangaea creates a race of sentient machines that ultimately rebel against them and attack both them and the Dorin race living alongside them. Riki, a young hero empowered by the Super-Power of the age, defeats and destroys all but one of the Machine Beasts, which escapes off the planet in hopes of rebuilding its potential. Fearful of its return, Riki and a Dorin are sent into another dimension to preserve them until they are needed again.
- 170 Million Years Ago:
- The Yamato Tribe, the leaders of the five tribes who lived with the dinosaurs, adopt the younger of The Black Knight's two sons; the Black Knight rebelled against his clan, only to be killed by the king. The younger remained to be raised as a prince while the Black Knight's elder son, Burai, was sent to live among the fairy folk.
- Twenty years after the Yamato Tribe incident, the five tribes were nearly wiped out by the forces of Witch Bandora, the former queen of the Dahl Tribe who had sold her soul to Great Satan after the loss of her son Kai. After Bandora is finally sealed away and left on the planet Nemesis, five surviving members were placed in suspended animation until Bandora's return. Burai, with his own intention, was forced to follow by his own means. After the legendary heroes were sealed, the five tribes sent two dinosaur eggs out to sea in order to preserve the race in case of potential extinction.
- Cretaceous Period: Gorisaki Banana is sent back to this period somewhere in Northern Laurasia as a result of an unstable time vortex generated by the combined power of the five Phantom Ranger Keys, along with the Pink Phantom Ranger Key. He is recovered by Usada Lettuce, who followed him in Buster Machine RH-03 using the system data of GoZyuDrill. The Phantom Ranger Key ends up being taken by Zangyack.
- 65 Million Years Ago: The Extinction of the Dinosaurs (note: the events during this moment are disputed but may have been concurrent)
- The Deboss Army attacks Earth with ten dinosaurs chosen by the Wise God Torin to be converted into the Zyudenryu, freezing the Devoss Army. However, besides the actions of Zetsumates, the dinosaurs were also attacked by other otherworldy beings: Hyde Gene who was attempting assimilate an ideal life form and the Horonderthal.
- A meteorite crashes into Earth, splitting the lifeforms on the planets into two dimensions. All dinosaurs end up in one dimension, where they continue to exist and evolve as the planet's dominant lifeform. However, half of a microscopic organism from the meteor also emerges within the dinosaur's new world and begins it's evolution within these confines.
- 100,000 Years Ago: The civilization of Lemuria fell; to protect their greatest treasure, the king and queen sealed away their newborn daughter Lilina in hope she will revive in a peaceful time. Though sealed away, Lilina would age one year every five-thousand years. Multiple artifacts of the civilization was left behind aside from the princess, including a topaz gemstone containing a sample of their power, an egg to create draconic creatures and their legendary golden sword.
- 50,000 Years Ago: The small planet of Levy explodes, breaking up into meteorites which were spread throughout the universe, with stone fragments granting psychic powers landing on, among others, the planets of Bio, where it causes mass panic, and Earth, where a stone is destined to be found by a young girl 50,000 years later.
- 40,000 Years Ago: A being known as the Gordom God arrives on Earth from space where it rules over the planet; the civilization associated with the being eventually falls and it's remains are buried deep within the sea.
- 21,000 Years Ago: Fossil Bōma partakes the forbidden golden apple, gaining an increase in power massive enough that only Great Boma Emperor Lagorn could ultimately stop and seal him away.
- 20,000 Years Ago: The Hundred Boma Tribes terrorize the world until the Fairy and Human races allied together to defeat the Boma and sealed them away, with the assistance of the Fairies guardian, Saint Beast Lakia, who ultimately seals the massive Boma Castle himself. Only the two Wandering Boma, Yamimaru and the baby Kirika and her guardians, escape sealing.
- 11,500 Years Ago: The civilization of Atlantis is created, in some rumors by alien beings. It thrives until it is destroyed by a massive airship by a warring faction who hides it in Japan; it's remnants include a powerful ruby containing the energy of their civilization and a horrifying shape-shifting monster sealed within an Orihalcon container.
- 8704 BC: Future Alienizer Quotaian Dagonel is born.
- 10,000 Years Ago: The Yuumajuu terrorize the world until a legendary Gosei Angel sealed them away, sacrificing two of his partners to do so; during the conflict, his Headder becomes sealed away by a Yuumajuu warrior. However, in a conflict of interest with his fellow Gosei Angels, the figure used a forbidden Tensou Technique to travel into the future while his Headder became masterless.
- 6000 Years Ago: A war began within the Daos Civilization of China between two of three tribes: the Dai and the Gorma. The Dai brought together five powerful qi-users to face down the Gorma, but the tide turned due to multiple problems, including one of the Dai qi users betrayed his teammates, leading to the sealing of their Heavenly Star Beasts and their downfall; as well as the capture of the Peacock Buddha. Ultimately, both the Dai and Gorma vanished as the Daos fell leaving the third, the Shura, to become modern humanity.
- 5000 Years Ago:
- 4500 Years Ago: The Machine Onslaught Empire Matrintis sank into the sea; during its destruction, its leader chose to change himself into an immortal cyborg to survive and prepare for later renascent.
- 4000 Years Ago: A Chinese martial artist named Brusa E creates the martial arts called Juuken, moving to Japan where he took on ten apprentices. However, through the actions of an immortal, three of the apprentices killed their mentor and became the founders of the Rinjuuken Akugata, the Kenma. The other seven, the Kensei founded the Gekijuuken Beast Arts school and battled their former friends in the GekiRin Rebellion. The battle, with one Rinjuuken user among the deceased, ended with the Kensei sealing the Kenma's disembodied souls at the cost of assuming humanoid animal forms.
- 3000 Years Ago:
- The planet Denzi falls from a Vader Clan attack corrupting all of the water on the planet; a landmass where scientists built a mecha to combat them and their remaining technology (including a robotic dog guardian) is sent to Earth, where it becomes Denzi Land. After discovering the planet where Denzi Land ended up, Princess Denzi, the leader of the remaining Denzi survivors, comes to Earth where she leaves several people to protect their heritage on the new planet, leading to the planet's bloodline to become intermingled with Earth's.
- The Space Pirates Balban arrive to Earth to plunder it. However, BullBlack, a vengeance-seeking survivor of their raid on planet Taurus likewise comes to the planet to take revenge on their actions on his world while bringing with an extremely powerful energy known as the Lights of Ginga. Fearful of the Balban attempting to take the power, BullBlack releases the Lights of Ginga onto Earth before being attacked by Gun Boss Sambash, sending him deep into the Earth to recover while deceiving the general of where they were. Ultimately, five warriors use their power and those of five Starbeasts to seal the Balban pirates and sink their Demon Beast Daitanix in the ocean, becoming the first Gingaman; in the midst, Captain Zahab becomes mortally wounded by the Starbeasts, forcing Barreled Scholar Bucrates to use the gem created from Zahab's own homeworld to keep him alive, giving him immortality. The warriors begin a tradition of passing their power to those within their Ginga Forest in case of the Balban's return. Upon hearing of the defeat of his brother, Captain Gregory attempts to save him, but is likewise defeated by the Starbeasts and sealed in space.
- 2000 Years Ago:
- In Ancient Greece, the Spartans use codes made of scattered characters or ciphers which can be deciphered when read following a certain pattern.
- The Jewish prophet Jesus of Nazareth, known as a God within the Christian religion, is born to Mary, believed by some to be a virgin. He lived for thirty-three years, preaching for the final three before he is killed by the Roman Empire for believing to be a rebel against their authority.
- After assisting Furher Taboo in many campaigns in his name, the powerful Deathdark commander Deathmark enters an eternal sleep in an ocean-bound coffin until he is required again.
- Daimaou attacks the humans with his Youkai minions. The Youkai are stopped by three holy men, the original forms of the Three God Generals, who develop the shinobi spell that traps Daimaou in the Seal Door.
- 1500 Years Ago: A man named Tessai becomes the Kyoryuger Kyoryu Gray when he defeats the Zyudenryu Bunpachy.
- 1200 Years Ago: Daimaou, who would become king of the Youkai Army Corps, is born.
- 939: Future Gao Warrior Tsukumaro Ogami is born.
- 979: Future Gao Shaman Tetomu is born.
- 1000 Years Ago:
- The Ogre Tribe Org under Hyakkimaru attack humanity, leading to the Power Animals and the Gao Shamans to fight against them and leading to their defeat, including that of their leader GaoGod. In a desperate attempt to defeat the Orgs, the shaman Shirogane dons the evil Wolf Mask against head Shamaness Murasaki's order in hopes of using it's power to make his Power Animals stronger; it succeeds by granting them the transformation of GaoHunter, but transforms them into the "Wicked Beasts" while ultimately turning Shirogane into the spirit possessing the mask, Duke Org Rouki. As a final act before becoming fully possessed, the shaman asks his five partners to seal him away, doing so but as Rouki gains full control of his body even as they enter slumber on Mt. Onitsuka.
- The Three God Generals' pupil, Ninjaman is tricked into attacking humans having been misled to believe they were Youkai by a man who was himself a Youkai in disguise. The Three God Generals punish Ninjaman by sealing him inside an urn which is sent to drift in space for 1000 years.
Recent History (pre-20th century)
- June 26, 1284: In Hamelin, Germany, A piper wearing pied clothing uses a Precious, later known as the Pipe of Hamelin, to spirit away 130 children. Their whereabouts are never discovered.
- 15th Century:
- 1431: Joan of Arc is burned at the stake for heresy, despite her role in fighting to free France from the English during the end-stages of the Hundred Years War.
- 1454: The Ottoman Turks conquer Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire, granting them control over the eastern Mediterranean Sea.
- 1495: At the completion of an Imperial Competition between various ninja groups, the Hayate Way Ninja Academy defeated the Ikazuchi Way Ninja Academy to become the champion ninja school. As champions, the Hayate Way was allowed to step into the light and gain fame and respect; likewise becoming allowed to create their own ninja squadron, the Hurricaneger, to take down enemies that shame them. For their defeat, the Ikazuchi Way is sent back into the darkness to hide with their own elite squadron, the Gouraiger, sealed from being used. Likewise, a special medal stated to be the source of all ninjutsu, was sealed away by the Space Ninja Union within Lady Gozen to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands and out of fear of how it could be used by the conflicting ninja schools..
- A meteorite falls to Earth and is found by Jubei Kuroshio's pirate ancestors, who put it in a treasure chest and hide it in Yonago, it won't be discovered for another five hundred years.
- Scientists of planet Bio discover a new element they dub the "Bio Particle" and hope to use it for progressing their civilization, only to face harsh resistance from a faction who believe it to be dangerous and create an antithesis: the Anti-Bio Particle. The two factions go to war, ruining their planet with the Anti-Bio Particles ultimately proving to be too destructive leading to the planet's final end. The Bio Particle faction send their Bio Robo and Peebo, an android assistant, to the paradise of Earth, where they grant Bio Particles to five humans forever giving their bloodline the means to utilize the power if needed. Also surviving the war is Bio Hunter Silva, the Anti-Bio faction's ultimate weapon who becomes adrift in space after losing his giant mecha, Balzion.
- 16th Century:
- To face a recent rise in Yokai activity, the powerful Tsuruhime family formed a squadron of ninja known as the Kakuranger to deal with them, lead by Sarutobi Sasuke. After a long battle, the army of Youkai lead by Nurarihyon are sealed away behind a door on a secluded island. However, the scrolls for their giant forms become lost, leading to Jiraiya leaving Japan to go on a journey in search of them.
- Boss Tau Zant, leader of the Space Ninja Group Jakanja, learns about a mysterious power that will annihilate the universe and create a new one by orders of the Evil Will. In order to find it, he sets up multiple beacons on various planets in order to find the one where it is located and can be achieved.
- In Europe, the country of Bohemia was ravaged by a Golem that the king requested as a Christmas present.
- 1513: A man named "Ramirez" becomes the Kyoryuger Kyoryu Cyan when he defeats the Zyudenryu Ankydon.
- 1557: Joe Gibken/Gokai Blue and Luka Millfy/Gokai Yellow are sent back to this year on the Mediterranean coast as a result of an unstable time vortex generated by the combined power of the five Phantom Ranger Keys, along with the Blue Phantom Ranger Key. They are recovered by Ryuji Iwasaki/Blue Buster, who followed them in Buster Machine FS-0O using the system data of GoZyuDrill. The Phantom Ranger Key ends up being taken by Waredonaiyer.
- 1571: The ninja Igasaki Clan seals away Gengetsu Kibaoni and his Kibaoni Army Corps, sealing their army within 48 Sealing Shuriken.
- 1573: Guided by the power of GaoGorilla, the Gaorangers travel to this time period to both have this Power Animal join their squad and to gather the Radiant Mushroom needed to save GaoLion.
- 17th Century:
- A squadron of ninja escape with the treasure of the Hideyoshi family; after defeating another squadron of ninja including Hattori Hanzo and the ancestor of the Arashiyama family, they sink the Hideyoshi treasure beneath Lake Hamada.
- A human baby is abducted from Earth by the genetic being Ra Deus; he would be raised and nurtured into becoming Great Doctor Lee Keflen, a scientific master of genetic manipulations, in order to satisfy Ra Deus' desires of being the ultimate genetic being.
- The Tatsumi family establishes a fire brigade within Edo-era Tokyo and quickly develops a rivalry with the Inui, another family fire brigade.
- 1603: In the eighth year of the keichō era, the Tokugawa shogunate is established in Edo.
- 1608: The oldest lighthouse in Japan is built in the Noko peninsula.
- 1630: A pirate named Tatsugoro Murai obtained treasure and buried it near his hideout in Kaijin Cove. However, leaving a note in the emptied chest, Tatsugoro is betrayed by another pirate who stole his treasure.
- 1653: The Abarangers are sent back to Edo times by Giganoid 3: Clock where they protect Princess Sakihime of the Imanaka Clan. However after deciding to stay in this time with no means of returning, they are suddenly sent back to their own time due to the Evolians realizing that if the Abaranger remain in the past, they will never exist.
- 1687: The powerful and tyrannical Lethal Doggler appears to die after assaulting the underground kingdom and buried in a tomb beneath the surface; however before it escapes but in weakness creates one egg which hatches into a child, Lethal Doggler II which cannibalized its parent's body to gain its anger and hatred against its enemies. Earth Curiosities Beast Anagmas is born.
- 18th Century:
- Reckless space biker Helmedor is imprisoned on prison planet Jail.
- To face the rising threat of the Gedoshu, the emperor of Japan ordains the Shiba House's Retsudo Shiba and his retainers to fight the monsters with their mastered Mojikara, forming the first generation of Shinkengers.
- A warrior named Utsusemimaru becomes Kyoryu Gold when he defeats the Zyudenryu Pteragordon. Later, his entire clan is killed by the Deboth Army. When Torin is about to be executed by Dogold, he changes into Kyoryu Gold and saves Torin's life. However, Dogold attempts to escape into a dimensional portal and Utsusemimaru gives chase, only to be absorbed by the armor itself, and his Zyudenryu Pteragodon was twisted by evil as well.
- 1703: On January 29th, the five Gekiranger and Rinjuken duo Rio and Mele arrive as sent by Sea Fist Demon Rageku, whose servant Mukoua steals the Virtuous Beast Sword while disguised as officer Kira Yoshinaka. The Gekiranger assault Yoshinaka's compound early on the 30th and reclaim the sword, returning just before the Forty-seven Ronin began their revenge plot on Kira.
- 1772: Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver, Yoko Usami/Yellow Buster and Beet J. Stag/Stag Buster are sent back to this year at an Edo town as a result of an unstable time vortex generated by the combined power of the five Phantom Ranger Keys, along with the Yellow Phantom Ranger Key which is found by Jealousto. Sending a message through the Shiba Clan to alert the Energy Management Center of the present to their situation, they are recovered by their teammates as Bacchus Gill takes the Phantom Ranger Key.
- 19th Century:
- A turtle statue with blueprints for a Shinobi Medal is left on Mt. Kurosawa.
- A researcher on Lemurian lore is abandoned and uses his research to become an immortal and create the Jaryuu Tribe.
- 1805: Don Dogoier/Gokai Green and Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink are sent back to this year at an English manor as a result of an unstable time vortex generated by the combined power of the five Phantom Ranger Keys, along with the Green Phantom Ranger Key. They are recovered by Masato Jin/Beet Buster, who followed them in Go-Buster Beet using the system data of GoZyuDrill. The Phantom Ranger Key ends up being taken by Bacchus Gill.
- 1842: A samurai warrior named Tatsunoshin Murai lived who was master of the Northern Star style of swordsmanship.
- 1864: While traveling the universe, Zoinaian Baytonin crash lands on Earth after an accident. Arriving in Kyoto, his wounds are treated by Bannoshin Akaza of the Shinsengumi who also teaches him the art of bushido which he grows to admire. Baytonin ultimately returns to his home planet to reunite with his family, but promises to one day return to protect Kyoto. Not realizing his immensely long lifespan compared to humans, however, Baytonin will not return for another 140 years.
- 1881: Despite avoiding authorities and even escaping from his own hanging, William H. Bonney, also known as Billy the Kid, is finally killed by Sheriff Pat Garret in Fort Sumner, New Mexico.
- 1886: Ley Baraki abandons Mess after allying with Hero Titan from planet Flash; after Mess kills Titan, Baraki takes his Flash Titan mecha to Earth upon his friend's wishes to await the arrival of heroes of this world to use and protect it.
20th Century (pre-1975)
- Early 20th Century: The Imperial Pearl is created.
- 1914: The Panama Canal is opened.
- 1922: A team of archeologists discover the tomb of the Pharaoh in Egypt. A number of them will die over the following years, supposedly from the "Curse of Tutankhamun".
- 1923: The Great Kanto Earthquake occurs.
- 1937-1945: World War II
- As instructed by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, a massive genocide known as the Holocaust occurs in which 11 million people, including 6 million Jews, are exterminated in concentration camps throughout Europe.
- A Japanese scientist develops a terrifying weapon for the war effort but intentionally forgets its existence after seeing what it has done.
- The husband of Ayame Bitou dies during the war, preventing her from ever really having a true companion to spend time with.
- Dinosaur-loving friends Ryunosuke Sugishita and Denjirou Tatsuyoshi fight in the war, but choose to leave their dream of completely discovering a dinosaur fossil in Japan for the sake of rebuilding their nation.
- 1947: Charcoal Grill Org gives up violence to be a chef after an attack leaves behind food that is enjoyed by two children who find it.
- Births: Akira Shinmei (Aorenger)
- Births: Tsuyoshi Kaijou (Akarenger)
- 1952: Mr. Mizuki begins his career as a detective.
- Births: Gorou Sakurai (Spade Ace)
- Births: Bunta Daichi (Clover King)
- Births: Futoshi Kijima (GoggleYellow)
- Births: Peggy Matsuyama (Momorenger)
- Births: Karen Mizuki (Heart Queen)
- Dr. Hideki Hongou discovers the existence of the secret society of evil scientists known as Deathdark, who had influenced mankind with evil science and weaponry. With very few supporters, Hongou begins development of his Future Science Foundation in order to combat the evil scientists.
- Doctor Hoshikawa and his wife, Midori, depart Earth to begin a terraforming project on the planet Sidon.
- Births: Asao Hyou (VulPanther), Saburou Aoyama (Goggle Blue), Shou Hayate (Change Griffin)
- October 10-24: The 18th Summer Olympiad occurs in Tokyo.
- Births: Hikaru Katsuragi (Pink Five), Dai (Green Flash), Takeru (Red Mask)
- A squadron of Alien Hunters lead by Sir Cowler abduct five young children from Earth for the research of the Reconstructive Experiment Empire Mess. The five are saved by the aliens of the Flash planetary system, who split them up to grow and train on five separate worlds in the same star system in preparation for when Mess reaches Earth.
- EAGLE begins work on a rocket.
- September 12th: Noriko Saito and Sachiko Tezuka are born.
- Births: Miki Momozono (Goggle Pink), Ryuuta Nanbara (Blue Three), Mika Koizumi (Yellow Four), Bun (Blue Flash), Sara (Yellow Flash), Lou (Pink Flash), Kenta (Black Mask), Takuji Yano, Gai Yuuki (Black Condor)
- Shortly after the birth of his son Shuichi, computer scientist Nobuo Kageyama begins experiments upon himself to increase his intelligence, making him smarter than a computer but slowly driving him mad and wearing his body down through artificial aging; forcing him to replace his flesh with cybernetic parts and abandoning more and more of his humanity in the process. Fearful for her own and her baby's life, Nobuo's wife Setsuko leaves him.
- September 12th: Miyuki Kano is born.
- Births: Haruka (Yellow Mask), Yuusuke Amamiya (Red Falcon), Mari Aikawa, Kazumi Hoshikawa (FivePink)
- The ambitious Dr. Tooyama creates the mysterious Retro Genes, but his discovery is soon found out by the Tailed-People Clan Jashinka Empire, who cause tragedy in his life in order to help their Emperor Aton gain a 10th tail and the unlimited power that comes with it. Fearful, Tooyama hides the Retro Genes, changes his name and spends the next fifteen years preparing to strike back against the Jashinka.
- September 12th: Emi Tanaka is born.
- Births: Momoko (Pink Mask), Jou Oohara (Yellow Lion), Sasuke (NinjaRed), Shouhei Yokkaichi (OhGreen)
- Apollo 11 becomes the first man-made object to transport humans from Earth to the moon orbiting the planet.
- Masao Den befriends the mysterious Tsukikage Clan after they save his life while training in Hell Valley.
- A Vader Monster egg crashes on Earth, where it is adopted as a "human baby" by a young woman and given the name of Shunsuke Furukawa.
- Births: Megumi Misaki (Blue Dolphin), Raita Ooishi (Yellow Owl), Kaori Rokumeikan (White Swan), Daigo of the Heavenly Phantom Star (ShishiRanger)
- An abandoned girl named Sachiko joins the Yano Circus where she becomes the adopted little sister of Daigorou Oume.
- The planet Sidon, a barren wasteland being terraformed by the Hoshikawa family of Earth, is attacked by the Silver Imperial Army Zone on the day the very first flower finally blooms on the planet. The five children are forced to leave their parents and head to Earth, where they prepared for Zone's arrival.
- Births: Remi Hoshikawa (FiveYellow), Fumiya Hoshikawa (FiveBlack), Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star (RyuuRanger), Seikai (NinjaYellow) Gorou Hoshino (OhRed)
- 1971: Sensing the time of the Boma's return as near, the two guardians of the baby Wandering Boma Kirika settle into human society to start raising her as Sayoko Tsukikage, a normal girl which she will believe herself to be for the next 18 years of her life.
- A plane crash takes the lives of both the parents and younger sister of Bunta Daichi.
- A being known as Zeba overthrows the royal family of the Underground Kingdom and becomes the emperor; the king and queen are killed while the twins, Prince Igam and Princess Ial are forced to be raised and work for the new Underground Empire Tube. Zeba's initial action as emperor is the termination of the Merume Clan, the sole survivor being a girl named Mayu who is sent away to be educated in music by a mysterious benefactor. The Igam family crown is hidden during this time by a Fu clan ninja named Ijin.
- Births: Riki Honoo (Red Turbo), Daichi Yamagata (Black Turbo), Youhei Hama (Blue Turbo), Shunsuke Hino (Yellow Turbo), Haruna Morikawa (Pink Turbo), Saizou (NinjaBlue) Minoru Uesugi (Green Racer), Yuusaku Hayakawa (MegaSilver), Naoto Takizawa (TimeFire), Masato Jin (Beet Buster)
- 1973: Aira, a young alien girl from the planet Niji, encounters Hiryuu Tsurugi and becomes friends with him, promising to return someday to see him again.
- 1974: Prince Igam travels back in order to kill a younger Takeru, but is stopped by the Maskmen who follow behind him.
During Super Sentai
- The Black Cross Army begins a simultaneous attack on five bases of the Earth Guard League (EAGLE) in Japan, killing all but five young survivors. The five survivors are banded together by Edogawa Gonpachi, EAGLE'S leader of operation in Japan, who gives them special suits and weapons to fight back as the very first Sentai team: the Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.
- The Black Cross Führer summons Sun Halo Mask from Africa to assist in organizing the Black Cross army and defeating the Gorenger.
- After multiple defeats, the Führer secretly brings in Iron Man Mask General Temujin, forcing Sun Halo Mask to defeat the Gorenger before his arrival. After a scheme where he nearly gains Tsuyoshi Kaijo (Akarenger)'s trust in order to defeat the team, he is defeated by the Gorengers.
- Temujin takes full control of the Black Cross' schemes and the facing of the Gorenger.
- After the birth of his second child Youko, the father of Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star returns to his position with the Gorma. Ryo and his sister were made to believe that their father had died.
- Births: Lin of the Heavenly Wind Star (HououRanger), Momo Maruo (OhPink), Matoi Tatsumi (GoRed)
- The Black Cross Führer activates the Condoler War Fleet and places Temujin in charge of their usage.
- The Black Cross Führer sends for Volcano Mask General Magman and his Mobile Fortress Navarone from Iceland; when Temujin discovers this, he tries to defeat the Gorenger one last time before he is used. Temujin successfully stops two Gorenger Storms, but dies when they dethaw as he steals their flying fortress Variblune, taking him and the Gorenger's airship with it.
- EAGLE unveils the Gorenger's new airship Varidreen and ground mobile assault vehicle Varitank for the Gorenger's usage against the Black Cross.
- Magman and the Black Cross Führer discover the secrets of the Gorenger suits through their minion Diamond Mask. The Gorenger respond by upgrading to the New Gorenger Suits and activating a new finisher developed by team bomb expert Peggy Matsuyama (Momorenger): the Gorenger Hurricane.
- The Gorenger obtain blueprints of the Navarone fortress which allows for them to attack and destroy it by sacrificing their Gorenger Machines. For the blunder, the Black Cross Führer abandons Magman, leaving him to be killed by the EAGLE agents.
- The Black Cross Führer reawakens his greatest leader, Commander-in-Chief Golden Mask, from his slumber in a tomb to lead the Black Cross Army once again.
- Daita Ooiwa (Kirenger) is called back to the EAGLE base in Kyushu to lead them; in his place, Daigorou Kumano arrives to become the new Kirenger.
- The Gorenger are given the New Gorenger Machines to replace the older Gorenger Machines sacrificed in Navarone's fall.
- The Black Cross Army upgrade their fleet by revealing the flying Black Cross Castle and their new mobile warships, the Battlers; they likewise reveal the Black Cross Ninja Corp which assist the Masked Monsters with trickier forms of combat.
- In an assault to stop the usage of a machine-destroying mold, Daigorou is stabbed and shot by Can Opener Mask and his army of Zolders. The second Kirenger dies and Daita returns to retake his position in the Gorenger.
- The Gorenger activate a new flying weapon: the multi-purpose balloon Varikikyun in order to overcome a heavily guarded base controlled by Pineapple Mask.
- Gokaigers Joe Gibken and Don Dogoier, with Daiki Kaito and Hina Izumi, travel back in time via the Den-Liner to Winter 1976 to understand the reason why the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai were fighting each other, seeking the answer from Akarenger, the Akarenger of the present having apparently perished at the hands of Tsukasa Kadoya's Dai-Shocker. Upon arrival, they met Black Cross Army Masked Monster Baseball Mask and witnessed his destruction at the hands of Akarenger, who requested that they take him to their present, where it was revealed he was Captain Marvelous in disguise.
- It was not shown how Captain Marvelous managed to travel to 1976 before the Den-Liner. However, it can be assumed that he used GoZyuDrill, the greater power of the Timerangers.
- Tatsuya Midorikawa is briefly sent back to his past as a police officer via a time machine before being brought back to his present with no memories of the four intervening years.
- Births: Ryouma (GingaRed), Hayate (GingaGreen), Gouki (GingaBlue), Nagare Tatsumi (GoBlue)
- On the day when the constellation Casseiopeia enters into the house of Scorpio, the Black Cross Führer faces the Gorenger in combat himsef; he crushes them but retreats when he feels the effects of the constellation at the inopportune time.
- Golden Mask faces the Gorenger and is defeated, but creates a golden rainbow as he dies which allows the Black Cross Army to finally pinpoint and annihilate the Gorenger's headquarters.
- In a tactic of fake defeat, Kaijo appears to surrender the Gorenger and the EAGLE forces to the Black Cross Führer, only to draw him out with the weakness of Casseiopeia which the Gorenger manipulate to finally defeat the Black Cross leader.
- The Black Cross Führer transforms into his true form of the Black Cross Castle; using this opening, the Gorenger invade and sacrifice the New Gorenger Machines and Varidreen to finally destroy the leader and end the Black Cross threat.
- With a rise in criminal and terrorist activities with the emergence of the CRIME organization, Commander Daisuke Kujirai recruits four youths to become cybernetic soldiers to fight them as J.A.K.Q..
- As CRIME's activities intensified, Joker is called away to the United States for ISSIS activities, leaving Japan's protection to new field commander Soukichi Banba, a fellow cyborg who assists the J.A.K.Q. as Big One.
- The J.A.K.Q. become aware of Shine, a mysterious being who claims to be the one behind CRIME's activities.
- Boss Iron Claw is replaced by Great King Icarus, who enact a plan for a space weapon to destroy Earth. J.A.K.Q. members Gorou Sakurai (Spade Ace) and Karen Mizuki (Heart Queen) infiltrate the island to stop it, but Karen is critically wounded in the invasion.
- Commander Kujirai return to Japan to retake control of ISSIS's Japan and fix Karen, while Iron Claw destroys Icarus to retake CRIME's power for himself.
- During a final siege of CRIME's island, J.A.K.Q. reveal Shine as a robot they destroy, while Iron Claw is defeated in a final battle with the team.
- Sadaharu Oh of the Yomiuri Giants hits his 756th home run, surpassing Hank Aaron in becoming the global record holder for home runs in baseball.
- Makoto Jin's brother Akira is murdered by associates of the Dark General, a mastermind of the underworld they were pursuing.
- Births: Natsumi Shinohara (Yellow Racer), Youko Yagami (Pink Racer), Shou Tatsumi (GoGreen), Kakeru Shishi (GaoRed)
- In a final attempt to conquer the world, Boss Iron Claw leads a world-wide CRIME assault against various targets with the ultimate threat of using city buster bombs against major metropolitan areas. J.A.K.Q. allies with the Gorenger and other allies to stop CRIME's final assault, with Banba getting the last say in finishing off his long-time rival for good and bringing the world to peace.
- Middle schooler Sumire Okano is killed in an accident; however she gains strange powers even after death due to her discovery in life of meteorites from the Green Star of the Flash System.
- Births: Naoki Domon (Blue Racer), Daimon Tatsumi (GoYellow), Tatsuya Asami (TimeRed), Gaku Washio (GaoYellow), Ikkou Kasumi (KabutoRaiga)
Battle Fever J
- The Battle Fever squadron, a team of four male spies, is forced to begin investigating the strange society known as Egos when it begins to conduct bizarre murders. Diane Martin, an FBI agent, joins them just as her father is killed by Egos. The team gains new suits and arsenal as well as dance moves to face Egos as a full five-person team under General Kurama Tetsuzan.
- During an investigation connected with the building of their top-secret Battle Fever Robo, an spy reveals that Egos is working on their own giant robot before being killed by a monster set by Satan Egos. Egos ultimately succeeds in getting information on Battle Fever's robot by pulling it from the mind of Keiko Nakahara, who works alongside them.
- After manipulating a worker for Battle Fever to discover Battle Fever Robo is near completion, Satan Egos launches their Buffalo Robot to prove Egos' superiority. Battle Fever finally activate their robot after Tetsuzan states it is complete and defeat the Buffalo Robot in response.
- Salomé, an American female Egos agent, is brought to Japan by Commander Hedder to handle Battle Fever; after proving herself to Satan Egos, she is permitted to join the main force.
- Discovering the identity of Miss America as Diane, Egos captures her sister which leads to Diane's own capture where she is severely weakened by the Dracula Monster. To protect the team, Diane gives her Miss America outfit and identity to Maria Nagisa, an F.B.I. agent in Japan to protect Diane's sister, and ultimately returns to the United States to recover and protect her sister.
- Using the research of the Bandage Monster, Egos discovers the secret identites of Battle Fever.
- While looking after a girl whose father was murdered by Egos, Kensaku Shiraishi (Battle Cossack) is ambushed by a platoon of Cutmen lead by Salome, who shoot him multiple times. Battle Cossack dies within minutes after the attack. Makoto Jin, a former rival of Shiraishi, takes his costume and decides to become the new Battle Cossack to continue his legacy.
- Makoto gets revenge for his brother's murder by helping defeat the underworld boss Dark General, unmasked to be Egos' Cicada Killer Monster and gaining the team's trust in the process.
- During an autumn trip to the beach, Shunsuke Hino protects the young Sayoko Tsukikage from bullies and gives her a shell; this becomes one of the most treasured moments in Shunsuke's life but only solidifies the hatred of humanity within the girl.
- Births: Tsuruhime (NinjaWhite), Soutarou Ushigome (GaoBlack)
Battle Fever J
- Commander Hedder forces out Tetsuzan into combat to challenge his Jashin style with the BF commander's own style. In the showdown, Tetsuzan kills Hedder with his sword.
- Satan Egos transforms the deceased Hedder's body into an Egos Monster that can revive from anything. Battle Fever destroy the Hedder body, but it's eyeball attaches to Shiro Akebono (Battle Kenya) allowing him to sneak into their base. After being subdued by Tetsuzan with help of his robot bird Kyutaro, the Hedder Monster is sealed in a glass coffin where it is annihilated completed with a laser gun.
- Investigating strange occurrences, Battle Fever capture Salome and gain access to Egos' main base. However, it is a trap by Satan Egos to transform them in the Monster-Making Capsule into a "Battle Fever Monster". Trapped inside, Battle Fever use their Penta-Force to escape and destroy the capsule.
- Satan Egos abandons his base and grows giant size in an attempt to cause a massive disaster to Japan; Salome is caught in the destruction and is killed in the collapsing base. Battle Fever confront him in Battle Fever Robo before stabbing him with the Denkouken, destroying him and simultaneously destroying all remaining traces of Egos in the world.
- The Vader Clan begin an invasion of Earth to destroy its beauty; upon their arrival, the island base of Denzi Land activates and its robotic guardian, Denzi Dog IC, awakens to find five suitable youths to become Denziman to fight against this threat.
- While facing Umitsular, the Vader Monster who destroyed planet Denzi, IC reveals the history of Denzi's fall to the team in order to inspire them to defeat it.
- When a mother who is a descendant of Claire, the female servant of Princess Denzi, is abducted for the Rainbow Stone in her family possession, the Denziman come to her rescue while discovering about the survivors of the planet who came to live on Earth to protect Denzi Land and IC, influencing its civilization drastically.
- The Denziman recollect another ancient Denzi artifact by way of a record accidentally used by a pop singer to create a huge disco hit that forces Queen Hedrian to attack everyone playing it.
- The Denziman discover the connection the descendants of the Denzi survivors have to Denzi Land when Paul Izaki, a Japanese detective who works in France, returns to find his ancient heritage.
- The barbaric space wanderer known as Demon King Banriki descends on Earth to destroy the Denziman; although likewise showing a mutual hatred of the Vader Clan, he decides to stay with them to their annoyance.
- Births: Kenta Date (MegaRed), Kouichirou Endou (MegaBlack), Shun Namiki (MegaBlue), Chisato Jougasaki (MegaYellow), Miku Imamura (MegaPink), Matsuri Tatsumi (GoPink)
- During a scheme by a Vader Monster to poison the Denziman with a killer gas, it ultimately reveals itself allied with Demon King Banriki, attacking the Vader Clan with the gas instead and allowing the barbarian control of their castle. Queen Hedrian quickly creates two more Vader Monsters that retake control and Banriki is "executed" by being turned into a candle holder.
- A Vader Monster egg hatches to become the unexpected Banriki Monster, which quickly grows up and frees Demon King Banriki from captivity, allowing him to retake full control of the Vader Clan once again.
- In hopes of using Banriki's rule to his advantage, General Hedrer get permission to perform an attack on the Denziman with a Vader Fighter, but it crashes forcing him to retreat.
- During an attack by the Banriki Monster, General Hedrer grows giant and once again challenges the Denziman with the Vader Clan's sword to prevent Banriki from gaining the victory. The Denziman ultimately kill the Vader general, but salute him for his honorable ways.
- Vader Clan relations further decay as Keller becomes killed protecting Queen Hedrian while Mirror appears to side with Demon King Banriki.
- During an initial fight with Banriki Monster, DaiDenzin loses control of its abilities due to the monster's willpower, forcing the Denziman down until they convince IC they must fight once again.
- As the Denziman face the Banriki Monster a final time, Mirror discovers its weakness in attacking its tail, which she relays to Hedrian who relays it to IC. IC sacrifices its body to become DaiDenzin's new mind and relay the Denziman the final information to defeat Banriki Monster. Mirror is killed protecting Hedrian from Demon King Banriki, not before blinding him to the point the Denziman can finally kill him with DenziStick Boomerang.
- The Denziman raid Vader Castle, but Queen Hedrian escapes, giving a final farewell to her enemies and stating they will meet again as the castle explodes and the Denzi warriors complete their battle.
- Upon the discovery of Iron Claw Castle by the forces of the Guardians of World Peace near the North Pole, Hell Saturn declares to the United Nations that his organization, Machine Empire Black Magma, has begun a campaign to conquer the world. As a response, three GWP soldiers: Air Force pilot Ryuusuke Oowashi, Navy fighter Kin'ya Samejima and soldier Asao Hyou, organize under commander Daizaburou Arashiyama into becoming Sun Vulcan, the task force to stop Black Magma's ambition.
- Upon discovering her frozen body and facing initial failures, Hell Saturn revives Queen Hedrian with a mechanical heart to assist in empowering their organization and to perform ceremonies for his Black Sun God.
- Sun Vulcan discover Black Magma's constant interests in Japan is associated with the development of a super-metal alloy developed through their volcanoes used for the construction of their machine soldiers and Monger Army.
- While trying to stop a processing plant leaking a manganese fossilization agent into the Tokyo water supply, Ryuusuke Oowashi (VulEagle) strikes the cave holding the plant with Jaguar Vulcan's grappling hook; the resulting explosion strikes Zero One, leader of the Zero Girls leading to her own explosion death within the resulting cave-in.
- Queen Hedrian calls in Amazon Killer, a space warrior allied with the Vader Clan, to become the new leader of the Zero Girls; under her leadership and with the assistance of Giant Octopus Monger, the original Sun Vulcan Base is destroyed; but a new Vulcan Base is quickly revealed for Sun Vulcan to continue their battle.
- Ryuusuke Oowashi (VulEagle) is given the summons to become a pilot for NASA; in his place, Takayuki Hiba, a helicopter pilot and sword master for the air force, takes his place as the new VulEagle.
- When Himiko Kawasaki, another descendant of the planet Denzi, awakens her massive power potential, Queen Hedrian attempts to eradicate all psychics on the planet until she uses her power to stand up to the witch, wearing her out completely but with her choosing to stay in a convent due to her desires to contemplate the similarities of the Denzi with Christian thought.
- Space outlaw Inazuma Ginga arrives on Earth to reteam with partner Amazon Killer, but is recruited for Black Magma against the whims of Queen Hedrian.
- After a failure of the Vulcan Ball to defeat Inazuma Ginga and fears of Black Magma using his power to their own advantage, the team develops the New Vulcan Ball to combat their opponents.
- Births: Hikaru (GingaYellow), Saya (GingaPink), Isshuu Kasumi (KuwagaRaiga), Ryouga Hakua (AbaRed), Makito Ozu (MagiGreen), Nobuharu Udou (KyoryuBlue)
- Using psychological tactics to play both sides against each other, Queen Hedrian and Amazon Killer manipulates Inazuma Ginga and Hell Saturn into a showdown, where the space outlaw appears to kill Black Magma's leader, only to reveal him to be a Bio-Machine as well. With his death, Queen Hedrian becomes Black Magma's new leader.
- The Omnipotent God, the true form of the "Black Sun God" of Black Magma, revives Hell Saturn into a ghostly being to continue to emit his will through the organization and torment Hedrian for his death.
- Inazuma Ginga captures Takayuki Hiba in order to use him as bait to gain Sun Vulcan Robo for his own conquests; however Commander Daizaburou Arashiyama tricks him into taking the mecha only to cast him out. In the midst of the capture, Inazuma Ginga reveals he wishes to have the mecha to conquer Earth as well as the galaxy.
- The Omnipotent God uses his technology to start rusting Queen Hedrian's mechanical heart that originally revived her for disobeying his will. To try and prove herself, she once again uses Vader Clan magic to summon Misa Arashiyama to Iron Claw Castle in order to sacrifice her to satisfy it. But before she can complete the sacrifice, her heart finally gives out, killing the Vader/Black Magma queen. Amazon Killer becomes the new Black Magma leader in her place.
- Seeing Inazuma Ginga's defiance of Black Magma as a problem, he is thrown into the Monger-making machine and transformed into Lightning Monger, which is quickly finished off by Sun Vulcan.
- Analysing previous photos of Iron Claw Castle attacking GWP fighters, Commander Arashiyama pinpoints its location and joins Sun Vulcan on an expedition to the North Pole to save his daughter.
- Upon reaching Iron Claw Castle, Sun Vulcan is forced to fight Amazon Killer in a final showdown due to her position as Black Magma's "queen". After defeating her in a three-on-one showdown, she commits suicide against the will of the Omnipotent God.
- The Omnipotent God transforms the Monger maker into King Magmar, piloted by the Zero Girls. Sun Vulcan Robo has a hard time fighting due to a solar eclipse, but a combination of the returning sun and the Aurora Borealis of the pole allows for them to destroy the last Bio-Machine.
- Discovering the ice chamber where the Omnipotent God resides, he taunts them with all of the ghosts of Black Magma and the illusion of a struggling Misa in order to force Sun Vulcan to submit. Realizing that his daughter is a fake, Arashiyama appears to submit only to throw Hiba's Vulcan Stick at the "leader" (a brain in a jar), destroying the Omnipotent God and allowing for them to finally save Misa before the castle is destroyed and the last of the machine empire is eliminated forever.
- During a meeting at Germany's Wolfsborg Castle, Dr. Hideki Hongou discovers the active movement of the evil organization Deathdark against noble scientists. With assistance of passing-by climber Ken'ichi Akama, Hongou escapes.
- Hongou activates the "Goggle V" project: using the assistance of his Computer Boys and Girls in a secret base beneath Kourakuen Amusement Park, five youths are selected to become heroes to fight back against Deathdark.
- General Deathgiller forces Dr. Zazoriya and Dr. Iguana to make necessary adjustments to their Kong creation, including collaboration on their creation and making them into copies of the Mozoo created by Führer Taboo.
- Führer Taboo directs Deathtopia to Antarctica, where they retrieve and revive Grand Marshall Deathmark and his assistants Bella and Beth. Deathmark's first action is to eliminate Dr. Zazoriya and Iguana for their failures and disloyalty to him.
- Future Science Foundation's Midori Wakagi leaves Japan to rejoin Dr. Hongou, leaving management of the team and Comboy to her partner Sayuri Yamamoto.
- Deathmark manipulates a scientist to give him research on a Neo-Metal alloy, which are used to upgrade their Mozoo minions. To counter, Goggle V gain access to a Neo-Metal pendant of the scientist's daughter, which they use to upgrade their Goggle Sabres and create a new finishing move: the Golden Spear.
- During a capture operation of a computer expert, Deathdark captures Comboy's Tatsuya Ueda, where they learn of their assistance of Goggle V and nearly reveal their headquarters beneath Kourakuen Amusement Park before Goggle Red rescues them.
- Births: Kai Samezu (GaoBlue), Kouta Bitou (HurricaneYellow), Yukito Sanjyou (AbareBlue), Satoru Akashi (Bouken Red)
- Deathdark begins excavation of a mountain containing a meteor possessing a powerful unknown energy called "Hightron"; when a Future Science Foundation scientist is killed trying to get close to the mountain, Goggle V investigate but are unable to stop Deathtopia from absorbing all Hightron within the meteor from their own use.
- Commander Deathmark begins development of his ultimate weapon: the Dark Hole, a device powered by Hightron with the power to eliminate all humanity and human progress.
- Goggle V destroy the Dark Hole device, with Futoshi Kijima (GoggleYellow) throwing it off a cliff. However after the battle, Mazurka sneaks onto the Goggle Cougar back to Future Science Foundation base, having gained invisibility powers from Deathmark dosing her with Hightron.
- Mazurka discovers the Future Science Foundation base with General Deathgiller following behind. However after discovering that Deathgiller and Deathmark were using her to be a sacrificial piece, Mazurka blows herself up in an attempt to both eliminate Goggle V and Deathgiller.
- After surviving the destruction of the base, Goggle V pull a weakened Deathgiller out and attempt to help him. However, Deathgiller's pride is too wounded to take the assistance for long and leaves after helping them destroy the Hightron upgrade to a Mozoo.
- Deathgiller negotiates the control of a Kong in a final ditch effort to stop Goggle V; but the team holds fast to destroy the mech, taking out Deathgiller with it.
- Goggle V invade Deathtopia when it returns to Japan with a second Dark Hole device. During the invasion, Akama unmasks Furher Taboo, unveiling the being as the ultimate gene. The team defeat all including Bella and Beth, destroy the second Dark Hole device and kill Deathmark by destroying his Darkness Sword with their Golden Spear.
- After destroying Deathtopia with GoggleCaesar, Taboo emerges and attacks the team in a giant form; standing fast, the team destroy it by stabbing Taboo with their Earth Sword right in it's eye, destroying it and Deathdark forever.
- The Jashinka Empire rises to the surface from the underground in order to conquer Earth. As they emerge, Dr. Kyuutarou Yumeno gather together five scientists with huge dreams to fight them as the Dynaman.
- Princess Chimera emerges to assist the Jashinka cause due to the consistant failures of her brother Prince Megiddo
- After defeating all of his created Evolution Beasts, General Kar appears to the Dynaman to state that something worse is awaiting them.
- Kar releases his first Mechavolution Beasts upon the Dynaman, with tremendous force and power that resists even the team's Super Dynamite attack, forcing them to find a way to break through the creations.
- After intensive training under Dr. Yumeno, the Dynaman develop the New Super Dynamite attack, with enough power and explosive force to destroy Mechavolution Beasts.
- The Millennium Cave, a sealed Jashinka site, is opened revealing the traitorous General Zenobia who swears allegiance once again to Emperor Aton. During her first attack, she nearly discovers Dyna Station beneath the Yumeno First-Dream Invention Center, forcing the team to abandon their cover until the Jashinka are stopped.
- After one failure too many, Emperor Aton punishes his son, Prince Megiddo, by having all his tails cut off and to be eternally imprisoned within the Millennium Cave. However with great persistence and anger at his scenario, Megiddo creates a hole through another part of the cave and escapes.
- The Dark Knight emerges, causing grief to both the Dynaman and the Jashinka as a wild-card opponent.
- While creating a poison gas for Mechavolution Beast Poison Gas Weasel, General Kar discovers the cave as the secret location of the Retro Genes abandoned by Dr. Tooyama; the Dynaman capture all of the genetics in the cave to prevent the Jashinka from using them.
- Seeing the potential of the Retro Genes, Zenobia makes a deal with the Dark Knight to gain them for herself.
- Fearful of his hooligan nature, the mother of Ryuuta Nanbara straightens him out in order to attempt to make him a better person.
- Births: Kou of the Howling New Star (KibaRanger), Akomaru, Yousuke Shiina (HurricaneRed), Ranru Itsuki (AbareYellow), Houka Ozu (MagiPink), Souta Mogami (Bouken Blue), Nobuo Akagi (Akiba Red)
- The Dynaman track down their mentor Dr. Yumeno in the mine he buried the Retro Genes, discovering him as the Dr. Tooyama who invented them and the reason the Jashinka is attacking. Collecting the remainders of the Retro Genes, the Dynaman destroy all of the creation.
- Dr. Yumeno abandons the Dynaman in an attempt to sacrifice himself both to take down the Jashinka and to forever hide the secret of Retro Genes.
- General Kar captures Yumeno with Computer Dragon (his most powerful Mechavolution Beast) to recreate the Retro Genes for Aton, but Zenobia and the Dark Knight switch Yumeno with a dummy before returning to the Grand Gizmo, creating anger and mistrust between the emperor and his scientist while keeping Yumeno for their own Retro Genes research.
- Thinking the Dynaman had regained Yumeno, Kar attacks them with a frontal assault and withstands all their attacks, even New Super Dynamite! Weakened by the Dynaman's attack, he returns to the Grand Gizmo where he dies after firing Big Bang Beam one last time against the defeated Computer Dragon (which was destroyed by the Dark Knight).
- Yumeno is hypnotized to recreate the Retro Genes to use in a devise to give Zenobia the power of 10-Tails.
- The Dark Knight confronts Emperor Aton when he discovers where he and Zenobia are; after a massive showdown, Aton is defeated by the warrior.
- Zenobia emerges to show the emergence of her ten-tails, but the machine was revealed to be sabotaged by the Dark Knight, making her wither away into nothing after gaining ultimate power.
- Hokuto Dan (DynaRed) reveals the Dark Knight as Prince Megiddo, who achieved all this both for revenge on his elders and to prove his power even without tails; both Megiddo and Chimera are declared the Jashinka's ruler as Aton dies.
- Megiddo's first act as emperor is to seal the Dynaman within the Millennium Cave; the coordinated actions of the team and Dr. Yumeno allow the team to escape, with DyJupiter destroying the entry with missiles to allow escape.
- After a final ground showdown with Megiddo and Chimera, the emperors escape to the Grand Gizmo; the Dynaman use DynaRobo to slice the Jashinka mothership, killing both rulers, destroying the Grand Gizmo and bringing the Jashinka threat to an end.
- Neo Empire Gear begins its conquest of Earth by attacking Technotopia 21, a peaceful city of technology in Japan. Its attack sparks the awakening of a massive robot which abducts five humans with Bio Particles to become Bioman and fight against Gear's attack.
- Mika Koizumi (Yellow4) sacrifices her life against Mason and Psygorn in order to help Bioman defeat the "Bio Killer Gun" devised by Doctor Man containing Anti-Bio Particles, the antithesis to their Bio Particles that previously were associated in destroying planet Bio.
- Jun Yabuki, an aspiring Olympic archer returning to Japan from training, is sensed with the Bio Particles to join the team as the new Yellow4.
- An AI project developed by Doctor Man known as "Neo Intellect Brain" goes haywire due to his intelligence giving it the ability to develop emotions; after learning about "love" from Hikaru Katsuragi (Pink5), it sacrifices itself; but Doctor Man learns from this mistake and vows to not let it happen again.
- Doctor Man reveals "Prince", his 17-year old son, as Gear's new commander. While ultimately revealing him to be merely a Mecha-Human, the Bioman realize through this that Doctor Man is human and may have emotions of longing for family.
- Koichi Nakamura, a boy searching for the truth of his family, discovers that he is actually Shuichi Kageyama, the son of Hideo Kageyama (AKA Doctor Man); after discovering the truth of what his father did to himself from his mother, he chooses to not join him. Angered by his emotions betraying him, Doctor Man fully transforms himself into an emotionless Mecha-Human.
- After the Big Three try to betray him due to originally being human, Doctor Man erases their minds to forget his past.
- Doctor Man replaces his robot-like Mecha Gigan with the mecha-like Neo Mecha Gigan; after their finisher is easily defeated by the machine's Miracle GX make-up, Bioman work to utilize the full potential of Bio Robo's Bio Particles, devising the Bio Particle Cut finisher.
- Doctor Man uses his new mecha to attack his Beastnoids in an experiment to see who was worthy of continuing with his organization. Zyuoh, Messerjū and Aquaiger are destroyed as Psygorn and Mettzler survive and are upgraded alongside Mason and Farrah, leading to them being immune to Bioman's Bio-Electron. After Monster ultimately retrieves all of Zyuoh's pieces, they too are ultimately upgraded. -
- Bioman works with Peebo to fully enhance their Bio Electrons and devise new suits for the team, allowing for them to increase their power and create a new finisher for Gear's upgraded forces: Super Electron.
- The tough but wild Shota Yamamori tries to join Bioman but is prevented due to not having Bio Particles in him. Undeterred, he is tricked into gaining a suit from Gear, briefly becoming their brainwashed "Magne Warrior" until Jun frees him from their control.
- Discovering Earth as the planet where his missing mecha Balzion is hidden, Bio Hunter Silva invades the planet where he starts attacking Bioman non-stop due to their prescense of Bio Particles within them.
- Miki, a Mecha Human devised to unknowingly control a powerful Neo Mecha Gigan for Doctor Man, is suddenly granted a "Conscience Circuit" by a mysterious Professor Shibata, whom Shuichi Kageyama ended up with after abandoning his father. Despite wanting to live a normal life, she sacrifices herself to stop the mecha; but while the research is successful, Shibata's lab is destroyed by Silva.
- Professor Shibata sets up a second lab, but in an area with massive earthquake concentration due to being the secret hiding spot of the mecha Balzion and its release of Anti-Bio Particles disrupting the planet. During a cave-in, Shirou discovers Shibata is in actuality Shinichirou Gou, his own father which is also confirmed by Doctor Man as his former rival.
- Bioman, Gear, Shibata and Silva convene near Balzion to either stop or retrieve the mecha. Silva attacks Shibata, revealing him as a Mecha Human as the Anti-Bio robot finally reclaims his vehicle. However, Monster sacrifices himself to capture Balzion, likewise capturing Shibata and Silva in the process.
- A new class arrives at Academia, including eight students of note: Yuusuke Amamiya, Jou Oohara, Megumi Misaki, Kenji Tsukigata, Rui Senda, Gou Omura, Takuji Yano and Mari Aikawa. Jou and Gou become immediate friends, while Yuusuke and Kenji make a promise to see each other in four years time to check on progress.
- Following his own research, the patriarch of the Tsuruhime clan attempts and fails to stop the Yokai forces of Daimaou as his partners Tarou & Jirou are turned into dogs; he is forced into servitude under them, becoming their tactician as a means to protect his daughter.
- Exiled from the Machine Empire Baranoia, Bara Nightmare arrives on Earth where it begins to abduct and trap girls in it's nightmares for it's own desires.
- Births: Sae Taiga (GaoWhite), Nanami Nono (HurricaneBlue), Sakura Nishihori (Bouken Pink), Ryuji Iwasaki (Blue Buster)
- Farrah utilizes Balzion to further torment Bioman, who appear discouraged until Professor Shibata hacks into a Mechaclone to give them encouragement, allowing for them to continue battling.
- Silva escapes from captivity and attempts to retake Balzion from Gear, but Farrah escapes from combat, ultimately worn out to the point of her own destruction due to the long, hard battle.
- Peebo tracks Professor Shibata to Neograd in Antarctica, leading to Bioman launching an invasion in order to save him and stop Gear.
- Silva exhumes and rebuilds Prince in hopes of using it to either win over Doctor Man or lead him directly to Balzion, but Shuichi instead disables the robot and disguises as the robot in hopes of finally stopping his father.
- With both Bioman and Shuichi captured within Neograd, Professor Shibata sacrifices his life in order to blow down a door to escape; he finally admits his humanity and his love for his wife and son Shirou as he dies.
- Mason prepares to fight Bioman with Balzion, but Silva attacks him before he can, destroying the last of the Big Three.
- Finally reunited with his mecha, Silva and Balzion have their final showdown with Bioman and Bio Robo. At the point the team feel their most hopeless, Bioman's mecha teleports Peebo into a control within itself to merge its power with its own; with all Bio Particles at full power, Bioman finally defeat Balzion, leading to Silva's own destruction as he refuses to end his war with Bio Particles.
- Doctor Man reveals his ultimate mecha: King Megas, consisting of Anti-Bio technology he uses to destroy Bioman's base. Using Bio Robo and Peebo, Bioman defeat his final weapon; Doctor Man retreats back to Neograd to activate his final failsafe: an Anti-Bio Bomb to annihilate Earth in the same way as Bio.
- Bioman return to Neograd to stop Doctor Man from activating the Anti-Bio Bomb; Farrah Cat briefly tries to stop them but she is destroyed in the process.
- Shuichi confronts his "father" Doctor Man in Gear's main control room, trying one last time to prove there was something akin to humanity left in him. Doctor Man continues to gloat about being the world's greatest genius even as he finally explodes; but upon his death, the Anti-Bio Bomb rises up to be disabled by Bioman, leaving a shadow of doubt that Nobuo Kageyama still existed and cared about his son and wife in the end.
- With Gear stopped, Peebo and Bio Robo depart Earth and Bioman to find other worlds to protect.
- The Gozma Empire begins an assault on Earth by attacking a platoon of Earth Defense Force soldiers. Five soldiers within the platoon of Yui Ibuki are struck during the battle at a point near their training ground where they were struck by a stream of Earth Force, as the commander had predicted. The five use the Earth Force to become the Changeman, new leaders of Ibuki's Dengeki Squadron.
- Doctor Kumazawa, a traitorous Earth scientist, joins the Gozma in hopes of ruling the planet in their name while given the protection of young Rigel girl Nana, who was performing experiments for them. The Changeman free Nana from their grips, where she decides to further research the planet she was now on while Doctor Kumazawa is crushed by a giant lizard created from experiments on Gozma pet Gyodai. -
- Sakura, a survivor of the angelic world of Merle, awakens her power and leaves Earth to find other survivors with the Merle Memory Doll.
- Queen Ahames arrives on Earth to regain the trust of Star King Bazoo and assist in the Gozma campaign.
- Nana undergoes the transformation into an adult with the emission of her Rigel Aura; the aura is intercepted by Ahames, increasing her powers.
- The Changeman appear to defeat General Giluke, but he is thrown into a black hole prison zone by Bazoo before the team can deliver the final blow, seemingly killing him.
- Ahames uses her new Rigel Aura-enhanced powers to seal the Earth Force within the Changeman. After being inspired by Commander Ibuki and other members of the Dengeki Squadron, the Changeman reawaken the energy within them at it's full capacity. -
- Using the body of a dead Space Beast, Giluke transforms into "Ghost Giluke" to escape from Bazoo's prison.
- Siphoning remaining Rigel Aura energy from within Nana, Giluke enhances and transforms himself into Super Giluke.
- Gator's wife Zoori and son Waraji decide to remain on Earth until Gator finally realizes his true allegiance.
- During an encounter with Princess Ial, Thief Knight Kiros becomes trapped within an inescapable Whirling Vortex.
- Scientist Koji Yuki begins work on a stone with the power to restore plants and greenery after a disaster.
- Births: Urara Ozu (MagiBlue), Masumi Inou (Bouken Black)
- Giluke gains Bazoo's permission to start sacrificing members of the invasion force, allowing him to transform his former allies into weapons for Earth's destruction.
- Navigator Gator defects from Gozma due to the birth of his new daughter Kukku.
- Adjutant Booba is killed by Hiryuu Tsurugi (Change Dragon) in a final battle meant to satisfy him; before his death, he frees fellow Gozma commander Adjutant Shiima from Bazoo's control, changing her back into the princess of planet Amanga.
- Commander Ibuki is revealed to be a former warrior from planet Heath.
- Queen Ahames is killed in a suicide attack to destroy the Earth Defense Force base.
- General Giluke dies in a final attempt to personaly invade Earth on the Gozma flagship, the Gozmard.
- Discovering a meteor approaching Earth hiding behind Halley's Comet, the Changeman and their allies invade the meteor, revealing it as Gozma Star, the true form of Star King Bazoo. With a combination of the allies of Earth, Heath, Rigel, Amanga, Navi and Merle, the Gozma Star is destroyed by the Changeman.
- Discovering the genetic potential of the creatures of Earth, the Reconstructive Experiment Empire Mess arrives on the planet in order to take control.
- The five abducted children who had settled in the Flash system after nearly being taken by Mess 20 years prior sieze a spacecraft from their hosts to return to Earth in order to stop Mess' invasion as the Flashman.
- Upon command of Great Emperor Ra Deus, Great Doctor Lee Keflen modifies the genetics of a jellyfish to create the giant-growing Kuragen to assist their invasion.
- The Flashman discover a program left by their Flash benefactors to allow for the usage of their robot Mag; using him, they discover the combination means of their vehicles, creating the Flash King to fight Mess' giants.
- The Flashman are adopted by the Tokimura family after finding out that one of them is their abducted child.
- Mess-allied Alien Hunter Sir Cowler comes to Earth to assist the genetic empire; using the powerful Beast Warrior The Zukonda, he rips the limbs off Flash King's left side, making the giant mecha inoperable before using it to hunt down human samples. The Flashman finally deal with The Zukonda by malfunctioning it's shrinking device, shrinking it down before Sara (Yellow Flash) throws it to be eaten by a fish.
- Ley Baraki reawakens from his cryogenic sleep within the Flash Titan vehicle; after gaining the Flashman's trust, he gives the team the mecha of Flash's Hero Titan for their usage. However he is ultimately killed by Cowler's forces before giving the team a warning about the greatest weakness of Flash warriors. -
- The rediscovery of The Zukonda's spirit in a fish leads Cowler to use Ley Galus in controlling its supernatural powers. However Lee Keflen "revives" The Zukonda's genetics after seeing his own creation used in such a way, allowing Flashman to destroy it and beginning discord between Mess' two factions.
- Fearing Ra Deus' wrath for the failure of his minions, Keflen modifies them; while his adjustments of Ley Galus lead to his death, he successfully gives Ley Wanda and Ley Nefel the Monster Warrior forms of Wandala and Nefelura. -
- An alignment of the Flash system interferes with the Flashman's powers, forcing them in a period with no abilities until it ultimately passes. -
- After accidentally destroying them, Mag reforges the prisms of the Flashman using the energy of Flash Titan, powering them further.
- After an incident where she saves Dai (Green Flash) after being transformed into a child, Tokimura mother Setsuko reveals that their abducted child may have been a girl.
- Inspired by the arrival of his partner Bo Gardan and the callous manipulations of his Alien Hunters by Keflen, Cowler breaks his Mess alliance.
- January-March, 1986: Halley's Comet makes it's closest approach to Earth's solar system during it's 76-year orbit.
- Kenji, Rui, and Gou were all contacted by Great Professor Bias of the Armed Brain Army Volt and selected to become his students to achieve their full potential beyond human capability. Driven mad by the prospect of greatness, Kenji murdered Takuji and Mari before a horrified Yuusuke, Jou, and Megumi as they were forced to watch him, Rui, and Goh take the developing space shuttle they were working on into orbit where Bias's Zuno Base is located.
- Shunji Hino, younger brother of Shunsuke Hino, is killed when his bike is hit by a car while riding it.
- Gali, an American martial arts teacher associated with the descendants of Jiraiya, makes a deal with the Yokai Nue which leads to the death of the father of the modern Jiraiya in exchange for saving his daughter from a terrible accident. Regretful for what he had done, he ultimately takes in the boy to train him for his future duties as a Kakuranger and to ultimately kill him.
- The once-in-twelve-years Star Flowers blossom in the Ginga Forest, where they are admired by Ryouma and Gouki in hopes of seeing them again during their next blossoming.
- Ayame Bitou, grandmother of Kouta, dies; she becomes his guardian spirit due to his crybaby nature.
- Births: Tsubasa Ozu (MagiYellow)
- Ra Deus begins to use his own genetics in the creation of Beast Warriors, creating Deus Beast Warriors, the first sacrificing Cowler's remaining alien hunters.
- The Flashman begin to feel strange effects of their home Earth turning against them, revealed to be signs of the Anti-Flash Phenomenon weakening their body bit by bit.
- Kilt is mutated into a Deus Beast Warrior, though her partner Wolk sacrifices herself to assist it, the Flashman ultimately defeat her.
- Cowler abducts Doctor Tokimura in hopes of building his own Gene Synthesizer in order to find out the truth of Ra Deus' existence. -
- Using a Deus-enhanced clone, Ley Wanda attempts to destroy Jin (Red Flash); after the midst of a hard battle, the five creatures who created him finally give out, killing the warrior.
- Ley Nefel abducts Bo Gardan for Keflen to mutate him into a Deus Beast Warrior; in retaliation, Cowler uses the Tokimura Gene Synthesizer to destabilize Ra Deus; storming into his mothership, Cowler appears to destroy the monsterous Mess leader, confirming him as merely a mass of genetics built into an ultimate leader. -
- Cowler confronts the Flashman empowered by his defeat of Ra Deus but is defeated by Jin as the Flashman stop the Deus Beast Warrior Gardan. Angered by Keflen's own ambitions with the uncaring loss of his former master, Cowler reveals the scientist as human before suicide attacking the Mess mothership. -
- Following up on a lead and the suspicious nature of Cowler towards her, Sara (Yellow Flash) reaches the Tokimura's old home and confirms that she was their daughter. However knowing they may never meet again due to the Anti-Flash Phenomenon, she leaves them a farewell letter.
- Ra Deus revives in order to try and retake control of Mess; however Lee Keflen, emboldened by revelations and taunted by the truth of his origin, throws his master in the Gene Synthesizer to make him into a Beast Warrior. The Flashman bond together to defeat the Mess leader, but with Keflen still alive and only a day before the Anti-Flash Phenomenon becomes fatal.
- On their final day on Earth, the Flashman face Lee Keflen's final Deus Beast Warrior: Kuragen empowered by Ra Deus' genetics from his mask. Using eight of their final ten hours, the Flashman face a grueling fight where Flash King is destroyed and only the infinite energy of Great Titan finally destroy the last remains of Ra Deus' genetics.
- In their final hours, the Flashman storm Mess' mothership and confront Lee Keflen; when they try to take him out directly, Ley Nefel gets in the way and is killed by Jin's Prism Holy Sword. Keflen offers to use the Gene Synthesizer to cure them of the Anti-Flash Phenomenon, but Sara denies the desire, destroying the device and setting off a chain reaction that destroys the mothership and takes a laughing Keflen with it.
- At the very moment the Flashman's year on Earth finally ends, Mag takes the five exhausted heroes onto Star Condor to help them return to Flash and recover, in hopes they will someday return to Earth even after their trials.
- Mio, the mysterious girlfriend of Sugata Racing star Takeru, asks him to run away with her when the underground empire of Tube begins to assault the surface. In the midst of their escape, she is recaptured by the empire while he and his teammates begin facing Tube as Maskman.
- Commander Sanjuurou Sugata teaches the Maskmen about the great unlimited potential of Aura Power, forcing the team to train until they can awaken it in themselves to stop Emperor Zeba from covering the surface in darkness. -
- Mio, in actuality Ial, princess of the deposed royalty of the underground, is punished for betraying them by being eternally frozen in ice.
- An artifact from the deposed underground monarchy on display is stolen by a squad of underground ninjas loyal to them seeing it as key to discovering the truth behind Zeba; however the message is destroyed before anyone can find out any information regarding the truth.
- Akira (Blue Mask) frees a collection of underground citizens disloyal to Zeba's domain, making them see him as a hero and inspiring some of them to use him for further usage.
- Earth Curiosities Beast Anagmas becomes the lead commander of Tube forces due to the failure of the generals; one of his early schemes involves wearing out Momoko (Pink Mask) with a Doggler attack, weakening the potential of the team's Great Five mecha and making it become captured within a pit to sink beneath the surface.
- Sugata investigates the works of former Light Squadron scientist Dr. Akira Yamagata in order to find his greatest and most infamous creation: Galaxy Robo, a mecha with an Aura heart that killed its creator due to a lightning accident. With the Maskman's assistance, Galaxy Robo is finally tamed and becomes used as their new mecha as they use it to rescue Great Five from Tube.
- Thief Knight Kiros emerges from his Whirling Hell trap to assist Tube on the grounds of being able to take Ial for himself as his reward. In his first battle, he crushes the Maskman and destroys their Shot Bomber with ease.
- In a battle with Kiros, Takeru discovers the truth of Mio's lineage and identity as Ial.
- With the assistance of the Light Squadron's technicians and the power of Takeru's aura, a new secret weapon is finished for team usage: the Jet Cannon.
- Tube generals Earth Imperial Commander Baraba and Earth Imperial Prince Igam both undergo trials to give them upgrades: Baraba the Royal Underground Sword; Igam the family guardian Igam Dragon.
- Kiros opens the tomb of the infamous Lethal Doggler in hopes of discovering Zeba's secret, only to find that the tomb was opened and the creature no longer within.
- Ryo Asuka, also known as "X1 Mask", briefly returns from retirement to help the Maskmen against a Doggler, but becomes ineffective after his earlier-model suit is destroyed in an explosion.
- The underground refugees begin a ceremony in hopes of transforming Akira into the legendary Underground Knight Unas, first making him blind before having the power transferred to him by a Doggler and taken full claim by Prince Igam on behalf of the Igam family. An Aura explosion combined with a chant to reverse Akira back to normal likewise reveals Igam's true identity as female. -
- A new class enrolls at Musashino Academy, which includes Riki Honoo, Daichi Yamagata, Yohei Hama, Shunsuke Hino, Haruna Morikawa and Sayoko Tsukikage.
- The young Kou is imprinted with the mark of the tiger by his mother before being abandoned by her and adopted by a vegetable dealer.
- Births: Hyde (GoseiBlue)
- Igam attempts to use the power of the pond that gave birth to Lethal Doggler to become strong enough to stop the Maskmen, but releases the corpse of the ancient Doggler who possesses her teacher Godai Doggler, forcing the Maskmen to kill him to stop it.
- With only death awaiting him from Zeba, Baraba assists Kiros in removing Ial from the frozen crypt, but is tricked by the thief knight who takes her away leaving him to be killed by Takeru.
- Escaping with the frozen Ial to his treasure cave, Kiros is assaulted by multiple Tube warriors leading to his death, with the last thing he sees alive Takeru reviving Ial with his aura and realizing the love he'll never have.
- In an assault by Igam, the Igam Dragon drops a sphere which reveals Zeba's true identity as Lethal Doggler II, the child of the original Lethal Doggler; it likewise reveals that only the power of twin princesses can fully bring an end to the threat he poses, which Igam denies.
- Anagmas dies in a full Tube assault to protect Zeba's final plot from being infiltrated by the Maskmen.
- The Maskmen storm the underground but fail to stop Zeba from raising his underground castle to the surface and distribute Evil Particles into the air, blocking the sun and turning the surface into a dark wasteland. Earth Imperial Ninja Oyobu dies in order to raise the castle, while Earth Imperial Ninja Fumin sacrifices her life to protect Igam out of her duty to the family, making her finally see the light and turn against her ruler.
- The Maskmen combine their aura with the pendant and power of princesses Ial and Igam to annihilate the Evil Particles and permanently change Zeba back into Lethal Doggler II, which they ultimately finish off with the power of Galaxy Robo.
- Feeling disgraced by all she had done, Igam renounces her royal lineage and becomes a Buddhist nun wandering the world to make up for her evil ways, leaving Ial to become the sole ruler of the underground where she returns.
- On the day of the launch of Academia's new space program, Volt begins its attack on the Science Island Academy. This results in the mass murder of many students and staff. However, since the night of Takuji and Mari's deaths, Yuusuke, Jou, and Megumi with their mentor Doctor Hoshi had been working to develop the technology to become the Choujuu Sentai Liveman to face Volt and their former friends. After Hoshi's death and their school's destruction, the Livemen take up residence in the underwater base Gran Tortoise that is maintained by their robot assistant Colon.
- By the time they encounter their former friends turned enemies, Kenji altered his genetic makeup and goes by the name of Doctor Kemp while Rui enhanced herself wit cybernetics and is now called Doctor Mazenda. Only Goh remained unchanged until he mutated himself into the monsterous Doctor Obular to purge his faults. The three Volt scientists are later joined by Arashi Busujima, a self-proclaimed idiot gang leader whose interference forces Bias to add him to Volt's ranks as the more intelligent Doctor Ashura. -
- In an attempt to make a Brain Beast similar to himself, Obular's own weakness is exposed as he transforms back into Gou. However, the intervention of Guildian Guildos, an alien ally of Bias, changes Gou back into Obular before the Liveman can learn further.
- With the continued failure and fluctuations of his form, Doctor Obular is kicked out of Volt.
- Using research from his personal lab, Gou attempts to further develop his Obular persona to stay in Volt. However, the combined effort of Liveman and Gou's mother finally breaks him free from his desires at the cost of his memories. -
- Chibuchian Butchy, another alien ally of Bias, arrives to assists Volt.
- Professor Bias begins a competition among his five minions for the creation of artifacts for his "Giga Project". Doctor Kemp completes his first: an indestructible "Giga Metal" tested with a swordsman Brain Beast.
- Doctor Mazenda completes another component of the Giga Project: a "Giga Energy" source for running the project.
- With all pieces of the Giga Project together, Professor Bias builds and activates it while deceiving the Liveman of it's location.
- The Giga Volt, the final result of Bias' Giga Project, is activated; with Doctor Kemp piloting, it easily defeats and captures Live Robo.
- Tetsuya Yano and Jun'ichi Aikawa, siblings of the Liveman's deceased friends, emerge with their siblings weaponry in a futile attempt to stop Volt themselves. Using their vehicles, which combine into the mech Live Boxer, they reclaim Live Robo. -
- Discovering further information on Takuji and Mari's research, the Liveman have Tetsuya and Jun'ichi join them as their two new members.
- Using the data to merge Live Robo and Live Boxer into Super Live Robo, the five-member Liveman defeat Giga Volt.
- Kemp begins research to improve on his transformed form.
- Kemp undergoes a metamorphosis, changing his "Beauty Beast" form into the "Fear Beast".
- Mazenda furthers her upgrades, becoming nearly completely machine for combat.
- An encounter with Gou restores his memories, which includes the revelation of Professor Bias being a former human using the brains of geniuses to keep himself young and powerful.
- In a final attempt to stop the Liveman, Guildos is revealed to be not an alien but a robot; he malfunctions and explodes without understanding what he really is.
- World Ninja War: (see Timeline#Jiraiya) Toha Yamaji makes a name for himself as the legendary ninja known as Jiraiya in a series of battles with other ninja from across the world towards the end of the Showa era.
- The town of Yumeno begin work on a "Kendama Robo" in order to protect themselves.
- Births: Kai Ozu (MagiRed), Eri (GoseiPink)
- After finding out he too is a robot, Butchy discovers from Bias that he and Guildos were built to improve the progress rate of his other geniuses.
- In a final rampage where he gains the friendship of Megumi, Butchy is destroyed by Bias for his betrayal.
- During a final push to improve himself to Bias, Ashura hacks into Bias' Brain Room; Bias punishes him by changing him back into the idiot Arashi.
- Arashi sacrifices himself to take out a Brain Beast and proves to Bias the power of courage and guts over genius and science.
- Mazenda becomes the first to gain a thousand-point brain; but changes herself completely into a robot to prevent Bias from gaining it after Gou proves Bias' true nature. Mazenda dies regretting her lost humanity.
- Doctor Kemp achieves a thousand-point brain and willingly sacrifices it to Bias while changing his body into a Brain Beast.
- With twelve thousand-point brains, Professor Bias activates the Giga Brain Wave to force humanity under him.
- Yuusuke disconnects Bias from the Giga Brain Wave, freeing the Liveman to take down the Kemp Brain Beast with Colon.
- Bias uses Dr. Kemp's brain to restore his youth to use it to relive his life and further himself even more.
- After a plea by Megumi directed towards Bias, Kemp and the remaining brain-abducted scientists rebel against their master, turning him back into a decrepit old man.
- Professor Bias dies in the exploding Brain Base, being watched over by Guardinoid Gash to the very end.
- With the fairy magic sealing them weakened after 20,000 years of pollution and loss of faith in the existence of fairies, a vanguard revives the leadership of the Hundred Boma Tribes. In response, Fairy Seelon recruits five high school students who can see and hear her to use the technology devised by Dr. Dazai to become the Turborangers. However, their effort isn't enough to prevent the defeat of fairy guardian Saint Beast Lakia and the unsealing of Boma Castle and Great Boma Emperor Lagorn
- After having problems with a particularly difficult squadron of Boma Zombies, Dr. Dazai devises the Turboranger weapons to increase combat capabilities.
- The Wandering Boma Yamimaru enrolls at the Musashino Academy as "Hikaru Nagareboshi" in order to defeat both the Turboranger students and the Boma hierarchy; during his first battle, he easily defeats the Turborangers' Plasma Shoot when defending a Boma Beast.
- During a challenge issued to him by Yamimaru, Riki Honoo (Red Turbo) figures out that he is the new student Nagareboshi.
- Dr. Dazai develops a new cannon for the Turborangers, but the team is cut off from their fairy power by Yamimaru before they can use it; after rediscovering the tree they all gained the spirit of the fairies from, the Turborangers become powerful enough to likewise overpower the Wandering Boma with their new V-Turbo Bazooka.
- Yamimaru has a strange dream where a mysterious girl tells him that his era is coming within the Boma; he doesn't believe it at first but slowly does as the Boma generals begin to be defeated. -
- With Lagorn giving the Boma elite a final warning to defeat the Turboranger or else, Dark Boma Zimba goes forth to defeat the teen heroes, unexpectedly assisted by a "Dark Aura" from Yamimaru that seals the heroes' power. The Turboranger overcome the aura and defeat Zimba, but Yamimaru revives him into a giant who uses his power to crush Turbo Robo and damage Daichi Yamagata's (Black Turbo) Turbo Truck; he is ultimately stopped with the rising of a massive base that destroys the Boma general.
- Daichi uses the damaged Turbo Truck to distract Princess Boma Jarmin, ultimately killing her while giving the other Turboranger and Dr. Dazai the time to complete their new mecha: the Turbo Rugger.
- Yamimaru captures Dr. Dazai, but is forced to withdraw when Boma Doctor Lehda releases Super-Majin Bōma, the protector of the tribes, to stop him and the team; as Dazai uses Turbo Rugger as distraction, the Turboranger fix Turbo Truck and make Turbo Robo operational; Riki kills Lehda while the Super Turbo Robo combination finishes off Super-Majin Bōma.
- On the day of her 18th birthday, Musashino student Sayoko Tsukikage discovers her heritage as a Wandering Boma; witnessing the death of her "parents" by the Turboranger, she is convinced by Yamimaru to embrace her destiny having seen her in his former dream; as she does, she is reborn in her true form as Kirika while Yamimaru is upgraded by his bond with her.
- Yamimaru and Kirika impress Lagorn through their taming of the legendary Boma creature Dragras and are invited to assist him with the Boma cause.
- Sick of their leader's torment, Yamimaru and Kirika teleport Red Turbo to Boma Castle and force him and Lagorn to face off while threatening to use Boma Castle to likewise destroy Turbobuilder base. Riki defeats Lagorn, while the Turboranger create the massive Super Turbobuilder formation with all mecha to appear to completely destroy the Boma leader, leaving the Wandering Boma in control of the tribes.
- A Boma Beast is mysteriously grown by an outside force, confusing Yamimaru and Kirika in regards to who did it.
- After failing to convince experts that the alignment of the Grand Cross in ten years will begin an awakening of demons, Professor Mondo Tatsumi resigns his position and abandons his family to research and create equipment and weapons for the arrival of the Psyma Clan in exile.
- The Speckionian Genio searches for material for his living art on Earth only to end up pursued by the Space Police after a slip up. While on the run, the Alienizer blows an oncoming car out of the way, from which, while conflicted over saving a life, he recovers the young Tekkan Aira without thinking. Remaining trapped, the boy's concussed mother percieves the figure as a rescue worker and tells Tekkan how happy she was to have bore him and that she will love him always before she is killed along with his father as the car explodes. With Genio taking his leave thereafter, the young Tekkan comes to the care of the Space Police, joining their HQ - headed by Supreme Commander Horusian Numa-O - where he will train to become an officer himself.
- Births: Alata (GoseiRed), Agri (GoseiBlack)
- Another Boma Beast plot is sabotaged by the outside Boma threat who briefly uses the Boma power to attack both the Turboranger and Wandering Boma.
- Using both trickery and the clashing power of both the Turborangers and Wandering Boma, Lagorn fully completes his resurrection into Neo-Lagorn and uses his power to seal away the powers of all of his enemies.
- Desperate to find a way to ressurect the fairy power within the Turboranger, Seelon saves the team from a Boma Beast and briefly takes a larger, human form to give her support; her belief in them reawakens the Turborangers power.
- While trying to regain their own power, Yamimaru and Kirika are assisted by Kashimu, a mystery man ultimately revealed as the Boma father of Kirika, likewise revealing that Wandering Boma are merely the children of a Boma and a human. With his assistance, Yamimaru and Kirika resurrect their power, but he ultimately dies when they turn their back on his words in disbelief. While the Turboranger bury him, Kirika begins to realize that he may have been true.
- Through her own doubts and the persistence of Riki, Kirika finally believes in her true heritage and turns against the Boma, but Yamimaru abandons her seeing her weaken in choosing the Turboranger's words over his.
- Neo-Lagorn resurrects Sealing Bōma in order to undo the final Great Seal of the Boma to release the "108 Boma Beast Pack" upon Earth for its final destruction. Although the Turboranger stop it with the assistance of the sacrifice of Dragras, the seal is weakened to the point of release.
- Angered by both Neo-Lagorn's movements towards world destruction and Kirika's betrayal, Yamimaru forces Riki into a final battle; Red Turbo ultimately is victorious, but the Wandering Boma escapes, continuing to deny his true destiny due to his hatred.
- With the discovery of Turbobuilder as the site of the Great Seal preparing to break, the Turboranger charge Boma Castle to defeat Neo-Lagorn. With the team in a corner, Yamimaru assists them in defeating the Boma leader before the team finally destroy him with Super Turbo Robo.
- With Lagorn's death, Boma Castle begins to plummet towards Turbobuilder, the final failsafe to break the Great Seal. While the Turboranger escape, Yamimaru elects to stay behind to destroy it and to sacrifice himself for all he had done. At the pleading of his human allies, Yamimaru finally takes Kirika's final offer of escape as the Turboranger use Super Turbobuilder to destroy Boma Castle and end the Boma threat forever.
- With the end of the Boma threat, the Turborangers graduate from Musashino Academy, Yamimaru and Kirika abandon their Boma power and choose to live on Earth in peace and Fairy Seelon heads for the stars to join Lakia in eternal rest.
- March 2nd, 1990: The five Hoshikawa siblings, having spent twenty years under the supervision of Arthur G6, must face the Silver Imperial Army Zone once again when they begin an attack to make Earth the thousandth planet to be destroyed for their Galactic Empress Meadow to gain eternal life, activating their powers as Fiveman. During their initial assault on Earth, Newtown Elementary School, where the Hoshikawa siblings were teaching prior to becoming Fiveman, is destroyed.
- A giant alien child known as Sairagin is brought to Earth to fight Fiveman for Zone, but leaves the planet peacefully after Kazumi Hoshikawa (FivePink) helps him with his math studies.
- Five aliens allied with Zone reveal themselves as Ginga Sentai Gingaman and become rivals with Fiveman.
- With the help of a boy scientist who investigates it during a period where it has lost its memory, Arthur activates its transformation into the Earth Cannon to become Fiveman's new finisher.
- Gunther, a loner warrior known as the "Galactic Wolf", obtains a machine known as Star Five and, after tormenting Sairagin of their whereabouts, brings it to Earth to challenge Fiveman. Eldest Hoshikawa sibling Gaku (FiveRed) recognizes the build as that of his father, which it is ultimately confirmed after receiving a broadcast message from the machine. Fiveman obtain Star Five and use it alongside FiveRobo to become Super FiveRobo; but Gunther is sealed in stone and sent into space by Zone's Galactic Wizard Barrugin, whom Fiveman immediately defeat with their new combination.
- First Captain Chevalier returns to take command of the Vulgyre, despite Captain Garoa continued leadership of the Zone forces; Ginga Sentai Gingaman rejoin him to assist in his cause.
- Hoping to keep Meadow's favor, Garoa begins to combine Galactic Warriors; the first, Kaniarigin, is used on a raid against Fiveman's Magma Base, leading to massive damage before it is destroyed with the base's combat form, Max Magma.
- When Chevalier likewise starts creating Combined Galactic Warriors, Ken Hoshikawa (FiveBlue) creates a new finisher to combat them: the Super Five Ball. Chevalier likewise tries to one-up Fiveman and Garoa through unveiling his personal Black Gorlin unit.
- Remi Hoshikawa (FiveYellow) obtains footage that likewise confirms the survival of the Hoshikawa sibling's mother, Midori.
- After failing too many times as Zone's commander, Garoa is demoted to the janitor of Vulgyre as Chevalier retakes command.
- With the assistance of his younger brother Ken, Gaku develops the Five Tector armor to assist in strengthening the team.
- During his cleaning of Vulgyre, Garoa discovers a curtained-off area of the ship where he discovers bizarre liquids and a sound similar to breathing; when he tries to show this to the other Zone officials, Meadow becomes furious and tells them to never do this again.
- December 23rd: Skyforce agents Ryu Tendo and Rie Aoi are recommended for the procedure to partake in Birdonic Waves and become Jetman.
- U.A.O.H.'s Chief Counsellor Naoyuki Miura is caught in a car crash with Lieutenant Commander Endoh and his daughter, Mitsuko; while attempting to save both, Endoh sacrifices himself so that his daughter can be saved and raised by Miura.
- The Space Bosozoku Bowzock is formed.
- Meiko Bitou becomes severely hurt in an accident when rushing to meet with her brother Kouta at the orphanage they were living in; her rehabilitation convinced Kouta to become a rehab specialist when he got older.
- The underground forces of Infershia begin an invasion of the surface world. In order to stop them, several Heavenly Saints intercept the forces and ultimately seal them back underground, but at heavy costs: Heavenly Saint Blagel was trapped behind the sealed Infershia and cursed into a new identity. Heavenly Saint Lunagel, having sealed the gate, suffers similar memory loss when attacked by the traitorous Heavenly Saint Raigel who battles Heavenly Saint Sungel before the former is sealed into a mummified state while Sungel is unexpectedly transformed into a frog.
- Births: Ian Yorkland (KyoryuBlack)
- Newtown Elementary School reopens for the first time since Zone's destruction of the school.
- Discovering a strange energy source within Vulgyre, Garoa uses it on a Gorlin and construction equipment to become the mecha Big Garoan; while Fiveman ultimately destroy it, they did so after it had destroyed Super Five Robo, giving Meadow the trust to allow the former commander to attempt to retake his position in Zone.
- Chevalier uses the same energy as Garoa to create the Galactic Warrior Iwakasekigin, whose fossilization power is enough to overpower and ultimately capture all of Fiveman! Despite the assistance of the returning Gunther, they are ultimately saved when Gaku is released from his fossilization by stomach acid within Vulgyre itself, further confirming that the ship is actually a living creature. Using the Five Tector, FiveRed destroys Iwakasekigin and saves his siblings.
- Meadow appears to confirm Vulgyre's living status and prepares to use it to destroy Earth by itself until it is stopped by the Sidon Flowers at Newtown Elementary; the resulting crash reveals that "Meadow" never existed and Zone had been taking commands from Vulgyre all along!
- Vulgyre fuses together Galactic Scientist Doldora and Galactic Fang Zaza with its energy into Baradorugin to destroy the Sidon Flowers, it eliminates all but one before the younger Hoshikawa siblings destroy it.
- Gaku faces Galactic Swordsman Billion in a final showdown, during which Gunther is killed trying to protect FiveRed. In his dying words, the Galactic Wolf confirms that he originally stole Star Five from the Hoshikawa parents, who currently reside on Planet P16. Angered and encouraged by this sacrifice, Gaku kills Billion.
- The Hosikawa siblings use Magma Base's communicator to reach Planet P16 and finally hear from their parents for the first time in over 20 years, but are interrupted due to jamming frequencies from Vulgyre.
- Vulgyre undergoes a two-hour metamorphosis into its ultimate "Super Beast" form; forcing the remaining Zone command to protect it until its transformation is complete. During this showdown, Fiveman destroy Gingaman and use Super Five Robo to stop the Black Gorlin. Gaku likewise wins his final showdown with Chevalier, but his death at the end of the two hours gives Vulgyre the final energy it needs to complete its transformation.
- Fiveman attempt to use all their power to fight Super Beast Vulgyre, but its power is overwhelming to the point that even Max Magma can do nothing against the creature, destroying Fiveman's base.
- Receiving a weak transmission from their parents, Fiveman follow their instruction of taking the Sidon Flower inside Vulgyre itself, where they use it to finally calm the soul of the dead girl the creature had used as its voice as "Galactic Empress Meadow". With the girl finally resting in peace, Fiveman use Super FiveRobo to destroy Vulgyre, taking out Garoa and Dongoros in the process and bringing an end to Zone.
- With Earth at peace and their parents finally found, the Hoshikawa siblings depart Earth once again for Planet P16 for a long-awaited family reunion.
- Ryu Tendoh becomes the first human to partake in Birdonic Waves, becoming the first to be created into Skyforce's Jetman; but the invasion of the Vyram destroys the Earthship before any more can be created. Agent Rie Aoi is presumed killed in the attack while the Birdonic Waves are distributed to four unknown individuals as Earthship is destroyed and Ryu and Commander Aya Odagiri retreat to the Sky Camp on Earth.
- Ryu and Odagari track down and recruit the four struck by Birdonic Waves in the accident: rich debutante Kaori Rokumeikan, farmer Raita Ooishi, high schooler Ako Hayasaka and loner Gai Yuki, who ultimately join with Ryu to become the Jetman. -
- The Jetman partake in training to learn their machinery, ultimately completing their study of the Jet Machines to form both the Bird Icarus and Jet Icarus formations. -
- The Jetman complete the Fire Bazooka cannon to assist in destroying threats.
- Empress Juuza, the true Vyram leader, arrives in the Front Dimension to awaken the Destruction Beast Semimaru. When Back Dimensional Count Radiguet tries to overthrow her, she defeats him and forces him to become a memoryless human on Earth.
- After spending time with a sickly girl named Saki, Radiguet regains his memory and assists the Jetman in defeating Juuza while taking Semimaru for himself; he ultimately uses the "life energy" he previously gave to Saki to both allow her to die and to allow for Semimaru to be born.
- Semimaru matures into its adult form which easily crushes the Jetman in combat, only for them to be saved by Jet Garuda, a mecha brought by three warriors from Dimensia, a Back Dimension planet.
- Dimensians Ray, Kanna and Dan sacrifice their lives in order to help the Jetman figure a way to combine Jet Icarus and Jet Garuda into the more powerful Great Icarus formation, which is used to finally destroy Semimaru.
- Vyram member Maria enfuses the Dimension Bugs with the information of animals of Earth, changing them into Bio-Dimension Bugs for the creation of Bio-Dimension Beasts.
- Ancient Majin Mu attempts to use Kaori for the awakening of its masters, Majin Ramon and Gorg; in the process, she reveals her love for Gai when he nearly sacrifices his own blood. Ultimately Mu falls but Radiguet uses his own blood for Ramon & Gorg's awakening.
- The Jetman complete a third mecha: the self-AI Tetra Boy which assists in killing Majin Gorg.
- Ryu discovers that Maria is in actuality the presumed dead Rie; after having a breakdown from the revelation, the team assists him to get back up and fight even with his desire now to save her.
- Radiguet infects Ramon with Dimension Bugs within the corpse of Gorg, which makes him fall under Vyram control until the Jetman defeat the last of the Majin.
- Angered by everyone not respecting him, child villain Tran uses his anger and hatred to transform into an adult form, Tranza, which easily crushes both Jetman and Vyram and takes over as the Vyram's new emperor.
- Tranza builds a massive mecha, Veronica, to finally show superiority to all; however in the midst of victory, Radiguet sabotages the machine so his superior wouldn't gain victory and the Jetman could stop it. But in the midst of his sabotage, Radiguet is absorbed within Veronica, gaining a massive energy surge that empowers and mutates him; he decides not to return to the Vyram as he tries to gain control of the new power. -
- The child of Kappa and Rokurokubi dies due to pollution and a weak body due to the sustained sealing of the Yokai's power behind the Seal Door.
- A forest in Yuhigaoka is torn down and a town is built on it's remains.
- A serial Alienizer theft and murder spree occurs on Earth, perpetrated by the Tenkaonian trio of Raja Namunan and his partners: Goren Nashi and Yam Tomukun. Among Raja Namunan's victims is the recently immigrated Detective Chou's daughter, having attempted to aid her father in his investigation. The case will remain unsolved for thirteen years.
- December 24th, 1991: Unknowing of what happened to her husband, Ritsuko Tatsumi leaves her children to find him, only for her plane to vanish, making her family believe she had died.
- Births: Hiromu Sakurada (Red Buster)
- Tranza faces the Jetman by hunting them down one by one to finally eliminate them. With Ryu the only one left, he gains help from the disguised Radiguet to finally defeat Tranza. However instead of killing him, Radiguet disables him and makes his mind break down to the point he is carted off to a mental institution for the rest of his life.
- The now mutated Radiguet infects Maria with a portion of his power, changing her more and more into a monster; when Ryu tries to stop her to save whatever remains of Rie, she infects him turning him into a creature.
- A mysterious giant called Raguem appears; the Jetman try to face it but can't do anything even as it doesn't move before it vanishes.
- After being saved with the assistance of Kaori, Ryu uses his memories of Rie to reawaken her and destroy all traces of the Maria personality within his girlfriend. When Radiguet attempts to reclaim her, Rie stabs him in the back before he slashes her; when Ryu tries to save her, she tells him to forget her before Rie dies within the arms of the robot Grey.
- With no other reason to live, Grey dies in a final showdown with Gai to be with Maria once again.
- After finally overcoming everything he had been through in trying and failing to save Rie, Ryu leads the team once again as the Jetman become a massive phoenix that easily crushes Radiguet.
- Radiguet reveals himself as the enigmatic unstoppable giant Raguem, which the Jetman face with no means of defeating him until they realize that the wound Rie inflicted on him was large enough to give him a weak point. With Jet Garuda holding him down, the Jetman use Jet Icarus to stab the giant, destroying Radiguet and bringing an end to the Vyram threat.
- An expedition to the planet Nemesis, returning to near Earth after 170 million years, releases Witch Bandora and her gang from confinement. After taunting her former nemesis Barza after returning to Earth, the old wizard revives the five legendary warriors from an underground tomb and gives them the means to stop Bandora as the Zyuranger.
- Tyrannozaurus, a tyrannosaurus-like Guardian Beast, revives to assist Yamato Tribe Prince Geki (TyrannoRanger) in defeating DoraTitan, a giant previously summoned by Bandora. The other Guardian Beasts subsequently revive to help the team.
- The Zyuranger travel to the Land of Despair and surpass it's trials to gain Legendary Weapons to utilize after their original weapons break in a previous battle. -
- After being warned by the Guardian Beasts of the cataclysmic consequences of Zyuranger's failure, Geki retrieves the five Dino Crystals to allow for the Guardian Beast mecha to combine into Daizyujin.
- The Apello Tribe, an ancient people abandoned on Earth by the Gods, tries to assist the Zyuranger in regaining the dinosaur eggs which had come to their care, but they ultimately wash out to sea after a series of events. Regardless, the Apello Tribe is welcomed back to Heaven by the Gods for completing their duty.
- Fairy boy Ryota reawakens Burai, a sixth warrior from 170 million years prior who reveals himself as not allied with the Zyuranger and declares himself, not Geki, the Yamato Prince. Bandora asks him to ally with her and gives him the Sword of Helfried to assist his combat.
- Lami, a warrior of Bandora's and the wife of Grifforzer, returns to assist in the witch's schemes.
- Bandora completes a multi-part scheme using all of her resources to cause an eclipse to drain the Gaiatron energy within DaiZyuJin while forcing unrelenting attacks by Grifforzer, Lami and ultimately Burai, leading to the god's fall and the defeat of the Zyuranger.
- Burai is cast off the moon after a failed attempt on Bandora with the defeat of the Zyuranger; he is immediately taken in by a spirit named Clotho and forced to reside within a chamber beyond space and time where he discovers he has 30 hours of life left. Clotho also gives Burai the ZyuSouKen, a flute-like dagger that summons the guardian Dragon Caesar to aid him.
- The five Guardian Beasts of the Zyuranger return after restoring their Gaiatron; with the assistance of his Tyrannozaurus, Geki finally defeats Burai and Dragon Caesar. Burai finally realizes his brother loves him, destroying the Sword of Helfried and allowing him to ally with the other revived warriors.
- Bandora discovers the more powerful Dokita Clay on Earth and mines it, using it to create new Golems as well as the powerful Dora Franke. Geki and Burai undertake a mission to encounter King Brachion, the last of the Guardian Beasts, in order to receive Thunder Slingers to defeat the new Dokita-Clay creations. But with the weapons, it only alters and increases the power of Dora Franke into Zombie Franke.
- Bandora uses a ritual to summon her master, Great Satan to Earth. The being uses his demonic energy to upgrade and ultimately fuse with Zombie Franke, changing it into the unstoppable Satan Franke.
- Burai and Zyuranger learn the truth regarding DragonRanger: he is already dead and has been living in the Timeless Room in order to keep whatever life force he has remaining for emergencies.
- After undertaking a trial ordained by the Guardian Beasts, the six Zyuranger finally gain the means to fuse their seven guardians into Ultimate Daizyujin, the true form of god, to destroy Satan Franke; but Great Satan escapes before the Zyuranger can deal with him.
- Receiving an ordinance about the importance of the Dinosaur Eggs after they reappear, the Zyuranger finally retrieve them for themselves and store them inside King Brachion until they are ready to hatch.
- In a scheme to trap Burai into his final fate, Bandora uses Dora Fake to create an evil clone of a rampaging Dragon Caesar. When Burai leaves the Timeless Room to deal with it, she uses his departure to find the room and destroy it, trapping DragonRanger in the real world. Using the remaining hours, Burai comes to peace with his departure while defeating Dora Fake before passing on his ZyuSouKen and armor to his brother Geki as he dies. -
- After helping it mourn the passing of Burai, Dragon Caesar accepts Geki and the Zyuranger as its new partners.
- A boy discovers a small piece of an ancient slab which ultimately leads to the rediscovery of the Pangaea civilization; the ruins and the completed slab will ultimately be handed over to Chief Counsellor Naoyuki Miura, leading to the creation of Superpower in the modern age.
- A lode of Shinobinium is discovered in the Ikazuchi Valley by miners, unknowing of it's origin or usage by the Ikazuchi ninja stationed there for centuries. The lode is taken to Nishizato University to be crystalized and studied.
- Led by Shinken Red, Masataka Shiba, the 17th generation of Shinkengers continue the fight against the Gedoushu. With the Shiba Clan growing weaker and the prospect of defeat seeming inevitable, Masataka, noting the potential to use Mojikara in the young son of one of his followers, arranges with his stewards Hikoma Kusakabe and Toshizo Tanba to raise the boy to act as a decoy successor for the next generation while his unborn daughter will be raised as a samurai in secret. While the young Takeru being handed the Shishi Origami by his dying father amidst the Gedoushu attack before being taken into the care of Hikoma, Masataka and his team only just manage to defeat the Gedoushu for now with Masataka giving his life to perform the Sealing Character against Dokoku Chimatsuri as his pregnant wife is taken to safety. In the midst of the final battle, Kyoko Shiraishi (the 17th Shinken Pink) is crippled in her legs, forcing her to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair.
- Kai, the son of Bandora, mysteriously revives just as Great Satan begins a final approach for Earth to destroy the Zyuranger before the hatching of the dinosaur eggs thereby securing the dinosaur gods existence for the future. Bandora constructs the mecha Dora Talos for him to use, but the Zyuranger are able to defeat it; but not without King Brachion and the eggs sinking away from them.
- Great Satan arrives on Earth as Bandora creates a more powerful Dora Talos for Kai; their combined might defeats the remaining Guardian Beasts and captures them within a dark dimension of no return.
- With the assistance of Burai's spirit, the Zyuranger enter into the dark dimension and fight off the spirits of fallen DoraMonsters to rescue the Guardian Beasts; once saved, the Zyuranger use multiple assaults up through Ultimate Daizyujin to destroy DoraTalos and Great Satan once and for all.
- Kai dies within the arms of Bandora, making her shed a tear and thereby making her lose her magic forever; with no further resistance, the Zyuranger trap her and all of her gang within an urn and send her out into space to never again bother Earth.
- As the dinosaur eggs hatch and the future of the dinosaur gods secured, the five Zyuranger and Barza ascend into the heavens, their mission in the modern time finally complete.
- As the Gorma begin to re-emerge in the modern day, Master Kaku gathers five with extraordinary qi power to become the Dairanger of the modern day.
- After discovering the massive qi drain on Kaku for using their Heavenly Star Beast, RyuseiOh, Rin of the Heavenly Wind Star (HououRanger) is whisked to the ruins of the Daos Civilization in China to retrieve the five Heavenly Treasure Lai-Lai Jewels to manipulate both it and the other Star Beasts.
- Higher ranked Gorma Archbishop Saw sends Dai traitor Iron Face Zhang Liao to crush the Dairanger, but stops his assault when Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star (RyuuRanger) discovers Zhang Liao is his father. The warrior ultimately betrays Archbishop Saw to save his son as he and the other former warriors of six-thousand years prior give the Dairanger the means to combine the Star Beasts into Dairen'oh.
- Daigo of the Heavenly Phantom Star (ShishiRanger) frees Kujaku, the merciful incarnation of the peacock Buddha, from a Gorma Minion; however she begins to run rampant due to her anger of being imprisoned for six-thousand years thanks to Lieutenant Colonel Gara.
- Dai inventor Grandmaster Yufang comes to Japan to save his bride Shoukyou from a Gorma Minion; in the process, she brings a sword which is left for the sixth Dairanger to pull to claim.
- Three loser Gorma under Major Zydos begin to pursue and annoy the Dairanger as The Three Gorma Stooges.
- Kou, a boy abandoned by his mother, is called forth by the Byakkoshinken to be pulled, transforming him into Kibaranger, the sixth Dairanger.
- Akomaru, the estranged son of Lieutenant Colonel Shadam, takes over the Gorma mission and makes the priority the capture of the new Kibaranger and bringing him over to the Gorma. Discovering Kou as Kibaranger, Akomaru tries to weaken his relation to his missing mother to no avail. -
- The Dairanger assist in the birth of a sixth Mystical Qi Beast: Won Tiger; the knowledge of Won Tiger's birth by Shadam allows him to regain the trust of Gorma Emperor XV and the mission of defeating the Dairanger. -
- Akomaru tries a final time to gain Kou by revealing he has captured his mother. When Kou denies joining him, Akomaru sends her away, but is crushed by rocks during Won Tiger's initial battle.
- After being defeated by Jin Matoba, a powerful martial artist reduced to dojo destroyer to prove his power, Ryo undergoes special training in order to defeat him in combat. Approached by Zydos for even greater power, Jin kills his girlfriend transforming him into a you-utilizing Demon-Fist master.
- A crystal found by Kameo, a turtle-obsessed gentleman, activates transforming him back and forth between human and turtle and even changing his face. -
- Yufang returns to Japan to give the Dairanger their new Qi-Power Bazooka, which is initially incomplete due to the lack of having all seven Lailai Jewels.
- Kameo discovers that he is in actuality Daimugen, the 7th Qi Beast who occasionally takes human form. Using his and Kou's crystal, the Qi-Power Bazooka is finally completed.
- The Gorma Emperor uses a rod left behind by a Gorma Minion to fish Akomaru back out from Hell.
- After a failed battle with Ryo, Jin Matoba is recaptured by Zydos.
- During a confrontation between Shadam and Akomaru regarding winning over Kou to their side, the powerful neutral God Daijinryuu arrives to attack all for the Dai/Gorma war on Earth. Master Kaku approaches the Gorma Emperor for a ceasefire to stop the judgement of the god, but the Gorma choose to use it to regroup for more attacks.
- After finally getting trust of Ryo for helping him during his time of need, Jin Matoba sacrifices himself in order to stand up to Zydos' tyranny.
- The Three Gorma Stooges sacrifice themselves to prove themselves as winners to the Dairangers and Zydos, even though they ultimately survive and escape Gorma servitude.
- Kujaku finds the Sacred Peacock's Tear in order to survive on a modern Earth killing her due to pollutants, but sacrifices it and ultimately her life in order to restore her friendship with Gara.
- Lin discovers Kou's mother and saves her from Akomaru, allowing for her to finally seal the you within her son and allow him to continue to be a Dairanger on his birthday: Christmas Eve. During the events, she reveals Akomaru as Kou's twin brother; breaking down due to his misunderstanding of events and his former hatred, Akomaru chooses to die in a cave-in with his mother while feeling real tears for the first time for his brother. -
- After a second Daijinryuu attack, Kaku makes a deal with Shadam: in exchange for another ceasefire and a chance to fight to become the heir to be Gorma Emperor, he would break up the Dairanger and return to his service of the Gorma.
- Having founded the Machine Empire Baranoia during his exile from the planet of his creation, Bacchusfund returned to the Milky Way to begin preparations to conquer Earth.
- Shigeru, the son of "genius" Seiichi Kuroda, is killed when he is hit by a car; his father ultimately builds a robot body for him and places all of his child's memories within it to continue acting like nothing had changed.
- When a photo of possible Baranoia invasion ships is taken, United Airforce pilot Shunpei Kirino decides to activate Red Puncher, a mecha in development, to fight them; but due to the recklessness and the methods of Super-Power not being fully realized, the mecha runs out of control, killing its pilot before becoming buried in rubble near the U.A. base.
- An aspiring Air Ninja vanishes from the Hayate School after he becomes recruited by the mysterious Gozen to be their protector; he abandons his life and even his face to become the guardian ninja known as Shurikenger.
- Births: Moune (GoseiYellow), Daigo Kiryu (KyoryuRed), Kaoru Shiba (Princess ShinkenRed)
- After an initial attempt to break up the team with merely words, Kaku destroys the Dairanger and takes their Aura Changers and LaiLai Jewels to force them to return to normal lives.
- After setting up special towers to enhance his powers, Kaku challenges Shadam for the right to be the next Gorma Emperor. The Dairanger try to protect them without powers until encouragement returns them and allows them to be Dairanger again; ultimately, Zydos and Gara destroy the towers leading to Kaku to ultimately lose his life to Shadam. -
- After surviving being crushed by Heavy Armor Chi Palace twice, Zydos mysteriously falls apart to his death similar to a clay doll.
- Winning his right to be emperor, Shadam reveals that all Gorma were in actuality created by him and that he was playing the entire tribe so he could become leader and gain the Great Earthshaking Jewel. This is later confirmed when the fake Gara, who feigned apology with Kujaku, falls apart while the spirit of the true, redeemed Gara visits Daigo and Rin.
- Visiting Earth a final time to attempt to stop the Dai/Gorma war, Daijinryuu takes the Great Earthshaking Jewel and all LaiLai Jewels before departing Earth, restoring balance between the two sides.
- Ryo and Shadam face each other in the collapsing Gorma Palace; when Ryo stabs the Gorma leader, he too is revealed to be a clay doll who falls apart like all others; thus ending the Gorma threat until the Dairanger are needed once again.
- The Yokai Kappa tricks Sasuke and Saizou, the descendants of the five ninjas that defeated them in the past, into traveling to the island with the Yokai Seal and unlocking it, releasing a massive surge of Yoki energy and many sealed Yokai from within. After chiding them of their mistake, Sandayuu Momochi escorts the two to meet with the descendant of Tsuruhime and to join together as Kakuranger to defeat the Yokai threat. They are soon joined by the descendant of Seikai.
- Sasuke undergoes training to learn how to master how to summon his Giant Beast General; while the remaining team are joined by the descendant of Jiraiya to gain their scrolls back from Azukiarai and eventually use them to merge into the warrior Muteki Shogun. -
- The Yokai Tengu is assisted by a mysterious Professor Yugami in a scheme to make him the strongest Yokai on Earth; though initially troubled by his actions of reviving and equipping Yokai, the team reveals their Beast General Fighters to defeat Tengu's forces.
- Professor Yugami joins forces with Junior, the son of Daimaou, in order to further the Yokai's cause and solidify his leadership.
- Junior uses the power of the Yokai Umibozu to capture the spiritual power of children in order to begin a ceremony to open a greater gate for Daimaou's revival. When the Kakuranger have problems dealing with Umibozu, they are joined by Holy Stealth Beast Tsubasamaru to defeat it, but do not have enough power to stop Junior from starting the process of revealing the gate, sealing off all nearby humans and even raising the area to beyond their reach.
- Seeing the Kakuranger as unable to defeat Junior as is, Sandayuu send them on individual quests to find special scrolls in order to summon the full extent of ninja power alongside their God Beasts.
- Sasuke gains the scroll for God Saruder for realizing the importance of protecting all life from the Yokai threat.
- Tsuruhime gains the scroll for God Kark for learning of the need to let her teammates fight for her as the leader of the Kakuranger.
- Saizou and Seikai gain the scrolls for Gods Logan and Kumard after choosing to not fight each other for the sake of power when the Yokai general Nue tries to make them crush their partner for their own selfish sake; but do so at the supposed loss of Muteki Shogun.
- Jiraiya gains the scroll for God Gammer after learning to forgive his former teacher Gali for murdering his father for Nue; it assists with all the Super Stealth Beasts to defeat Daimaou's herald.
- Hakumenrou, the Yokai tactician, re-emerges but quickly is revealed to be Tsuruhime's father, who is confused by his alignment with the Yokai. As Hakumenrou works with Sandayuu to destroy the Yokai from the inside, the Kakuranger's mentor is killed by Junior as he realizes the connection. In revenge, Sasuke is granted the Hikarimaru to defeat the Yokai leader, then the team finally merge their God Beasts into Kakure Daishogun to defeat the leader (likewise killing Professor Yugami in debris) and save all the trapped humans; but despite this, Daimaou completes his passage into the human world.
- The jar containing Ninjaman, the troublesome disciple of the Three God Generals, returns to Earth, where the Kakuranger rescue and release him for his assistance.
- Daimaou reaches 1200 years of age; during a battle on his birthday party, Muteki Shogun reveals itself as alive and realigns with the rest of the God Generals and Ninjaman.
- With his 1200th birthday, Daimaou releases Daradara, a gelatinous clone he uses to capture Ninjaman and suck away his power in order to empower it and force the Kakuranger in a corner. After his teammates are likewise captured and have their power drained, Sasuke discovers from Hakumenrou's research courtesy of Tarou & Jirou (assistants to Tsuruhime's father) the key to defeat the Yokai by attacking Daimaou himself, doing so and ultimately defeating the threat. Revealing that he knew that Hakumenrou was a traitor all along, Daimaou uses his power to turn him into a soulless being. -
- The Kakurangers join forces with the Dairangers, Zyurangers, Jetmen, and Fivemen, to defeat the invasion of Earth by Emperor Daidas and his army.
- A boy named Satoru retrieves a lost memory chip for Red Puncher (required to combine it with Ohranger Robo) near the grave site of Shunpei Kirino, hoping to use it to finish his father's talking computer.
- The Shoemaker-Levy comet colides with Jupiter, failing to disrupt the planet's orbit despite the destructive power of the impact being a billion times that of an atomic bomb.
- While searching for missing children, the Kakuranger stumble into an inn run by Yama-uba and Daidarabotchi, the estranged younger siblings of Daimaou. The ninja save the children and defeat Daidarabotchi, while Daimaou decides to punish his sister for acting on her own by empowering her and forcing her under his command.
- Daimaou begins his ultimate plot against the Kakuranger by releasing the soulless Hakumenrou to cause havoc, forcing people's grief, anger and sorrow to further empower the Yoki Cloud to use for further empowering Yama-uba. Forcing Tsuruhime into a corner of killing her father to save everyone, she is stopped by her teammates as Tarou and Jirou emerge one last time to save their master before granting the last of their lifeforce to return him to normal.
- With a further empowered Yoki Cloud, Yama-uba grows giant and is constantly "defeated" and revived due to her brother's manipulations. Realizing that the courage, compassion and love of humanity will overcome the darkness, the Kakuranger destroy the Yoki Cloud and finally bring an end to Yama-uba.
- In their final test, the God Generals take away the Kakuranger's powers in order to teach them how to defeat Daimaou. Realizing that his power is the embodiment of hatred itself, the team realizes that they must seal him away just as hatred is sealed away within the human heart. Returning to the island where it all began, the Kakuranger finally seal Daimaou back behind the Seal Door, using their Doron Changers to seal down the door so it never opens again, bringing an end to the modern Yokai threat.
- Setting up a base on the Earth's Moon, the Machine Empire Baranoia begins an invasion of Earth, forcing nations to give in to their demands or watch their cities be destroyed every 24 hours. After previously destroying New York and Paris, Tokyo becomes under attack by Baranoia, forcing the United Airforce into action and the set-up of the Ohranger squadron. When the four future Ohranger are grounded by Baranoia, their leader, Gorou Hoshino, comes to their rescue with new Super-Power technology as OhRed.
- United Aiforce soldiers Shouhei Yokkaichi, Yuji Mita, Juri Nijou and Momo Maruo are engrained with Super-Power by Chief Counsellor Naoyuki Miura, the leader of the United Airforce's "Overtech Hardware" division, completing the Ohranger squadron.
- Hearing about U.A.O.H.'s development of special machines to fight them, Baranoia sends down Machine Beast Bara Brain, who manipulates Chief Counselor Miura into becoming his captive while creating the giant Bara Separate to destroy the city and hold the Ohranger down. The Ohranger ultimately finish the machines, forming into Ohranger Robo to destroy Bara Separate and likewise killing Bara Brain in the process, saving their leader.
- Emperor Bacchus Wrath upgrades Butlers Acha & Kocha to become able to inject their Machine Beasts with a means to grow giant-size to fight against Ohranger Robo.
- After Bara Builder, a powerful adaptable Machine Beast, defeats Ohranger Robo, Gorou discovers Red Puncher, the mecha predecessor developed by U.A.O.H.; despite having initial problems in controlling it, a vision of its former pilot, Lieutenant Kirino, helping him and its alignment with U.A.O.H.'s Super-Power allows for him to tame it and use the mecha to defeat the Baranoia threat.
- After regaining the mechanics associated with combining both Ohranger Robo and Red Puncher, the Ohranger form Buster Ohranger Robo to defeat the tough Bara Madillo.
- Chief Counselor Miura grants the Ohranger the Ole Bazooka to fight and defeat the tricky Bara Hungry after wearing it down.
- The massive pyramid containing Riki (also known as the Pangaea hero KingRanger) as well as the Super-Power manipulating being known as Dorin departs from its space-time warp in order to assist the Ohranger with Baranoia. -
- Bacchus Wrath secretly builds a laboratory on Earth to create a special magma coating to further empower multiple rebuilt giant Machine Beasts. Using special Blocker Robo developed for their fleet, the Ohranger use a Trojan horse attack to destroy the base and the redeveloped Machine Beasts while likewise appearing to destroy Bacchus Wrath.
- Bacchus Wrath releases the full extent of his power and summons his sword to Earth in hopes of finishing off the Ohranger himself. After mastering the ability to join their hearts as one through a sword attack, the U.A.O.H. soldiers use their Blocker Robo to become OhBlocker and perform their Twin Blokken Crash, destroying Baranoia's emperor.
- After hearing about the destruction of Baccus Wrath, Baranoia wild-card Bomber the Great comes to try and lay claim to the invasive force.
- To deal with the potent powers of the Machine Beast Bara Skunk, Chief Counselor Miura develops and summons Tackle Boy to be used by the Ohranger.
- Gunmazin, a mysterious ancient warrior hidden in a mask-like statue, emerges to assist those who use its power once it presents itself.
- 100 days after the death of Bacchus Wrath, Bomber the Great challenges Prince Buldont to a duel for the Baranoia throne; the invader easily crushes the smaller, weaker opponent, decapitating him before sending him and Empress Hysteria into space on a rocket as he ascends to the Baranoia throne.
- Drawn to another planet after being thrown into space, Buldont is upgraded with the remaining energy of his father Bacchus Wrath, transforming him into a more powerful, mature form driven by emotion as the final remains of the former Baranoia emperor shuts down. Inspired to likewise pass the empire on to the next generation, Hysteria casts off her own power to Princess Multiwa, her niece sleeping on another planet awaiting the power to awaken her. The loss of her power doesn't kill Hysteria but severly weakens her and changes her golden color to gray. -
- Coming to Earth to marry and take the throne, Buldont and Multiwa crush Bomber the Great and force him to fight the Ohranger before being cast into blowing up the sun and destroying Earth in the process. Gunmazin appears to sacrifice himself in order to prevent Bomber from blowing up the sun.
- On the day of the wedding of Ryu Tendoh and Kaori Rokumeikan, former Jetman teammate Gai Yuki is stabbed while retrieving a woman's purse from a mugger. After one last moment with his teammates, Gai dies on a park bench unbeknownst to them.
- After Buldont creates Onbu-Obake, a brand new Yokai to try and win a duel with his father, the Ohranger enlist the Kakurangers to help deal with the supernatural threat.
- Kenta Date, Kouichirou Endou, Shun Namiki, Chisato Jougasaki & Miku Imamura enroll and begin studies at Moroboshi High School.
- Births: Yoko Usami (Yellow Buster), Amy Yuzuki (KyoryuPink), Takaharu Igasaki (Akaninger)
- Gunmazin returns to Earth after his presumptive death to assist the Ohranger once again against Buldont and Multiwa.
- Buldont sends down the Machine Beast Bara Micron, whose distribution of Dark Particles causes the machines of Earth to lose control and forces the Ohranger to lose control of both OhBlocker and Red Puncher. In the midst of the chaos, Baranoia restarts their invasion and use information they obtain from the mecha to find and destroy U.A.O.H.'s secret headquarters in the Japan Alps (but not before Chief Miura has the Ohranger Robo and Tackle Boy moved to a secure location).
- With the usage of Bara Micron's Dark Particles, the Ohranger and later Riki lose control of their Super-Power. Without any options left, Dorin releases a crystal from the Dorin Dimension which she uses to attempt to heal the Super-Power while destroying Bara Micron. She then sends the Ohranger into King Pyramider in order to send them into space to discover the source of Super-Power as Buldont appears to kill her. With her "death", the natural balance on Earth collapses as the machine empire completes it's conquest of the planet.
- After temporarily being thrown into a dark dimension by Buldont, the Ohranger arrive in the Dorin Dimension where the Dorin of Earth is discovered to be alive but weakened and needing rest to restore herself. After discovering that the key to reviving their Super-Power is within themselves, the Ohranger leave to return to Earth.
- The Ohranger return to Earth with six month passing since they've left, with Earth under Baranoia's subjugation and Buldont and Multiwa establishing a palace on Earth where they raise a child. After discovering Chief Counselor Miura and Riki leading a U.A.O.H.-based rebellion and believing in the words of the Dorin, they restore their own Super-Power and become Ohranger once again, allowing for them to defeat and ultimately destroy the Baranoia emperor and empress with all of their mecha.
- Storming the Earth Baranoia palace, the Ohranger are confronted by Hysteria who asks them to spare Buldont & Multiwa's child. When agreeing to do so, the dowager empress blows herself up, bringing an end to the Baranoia Empire. Gunmazin decides to adopt the Baranoia baby to raise it well while likewise forcing Butlers Acha & Kocha under him to make sure they stay out of trouble.
- Dorin returns from her restoration and is reunited with Riki, allowing for them and the U.A.O.H. warriors to finally find peace for themselves and their planet.
- Having blown up Planet Hazard, the Universal Reckless Driving Tribe Bowzock depart to destroy the next planet: Earth. Having stole away on the Bowzock's Baribarian spacecraft, a Hazardian child named Dapp, who stows away on the Bowzock's Baribarian arrives to Earth ahead of the space bikers and finds those who are to become the legendary Gekisou Sentai Carranger. After a hard effort, Dappu convinces the five, all workers at the Pegasus Garage, to utilize the power connected to his Kurumagic to fight the Bowzock as the Carrangers.
- While investigating Earth food, Bowzock scientist Inventor Grotch grows giant after eating something. After research, he discovers it to be the imo-youkan purchased at the Imochou shop, which the Bowzock begins to use to become giant to fight the Carranger.
- With the Bowzock's giant abilities, Dapp link the Carranger further with the Kurumagic constellations to create vehicles to assist in fighting them, which can further combine into RV Robo. -
- Signalman, an officer of planet Police, is dispatched to Earth to deal with the continued traffic offenses of the Bowzock.
- While on Earth to deal with Signalman for the Bowzock, Beauty Zonnette falls for Red Racer (Kyousuke Jinnai) as love at first sight!
- The Bowzock hire Instructor Ritchihiker as consultant in assisting their invasion and management of the Carranger.
- Kyousuke and Naoki Domon (Blue Racer) tame Pegasus Thunder and Dragon Cruiser, two legendary wild cars of space they use for team mobility.
- Radietta, princess of planet Fanbelt and Carranger fan, appears on Earth where she declares herself the sixth "White Racer" of the team.
- During the "Bowzock Festival" of the invaders, a bolt of energy that was to hit a human to be shared by all Bowzock accidentally hits Ritchihiker, mutating him into RitchiRitchihiker and deteriorating his mind into insanity.
- Signalman returns to Police to take care of business with his family.
- RitchiRitchihiker purchases the Braking mecha and uses it and the support of Grotch and Deputy Leader Zelmoda to take over the Bowzock, forcing President Gynamo and Zonnette into exile on Earth.
- Dapp enters a hibernation period to recover his Kurumagic.
- RitchiRitchihiker and the Braking easily defeats the Carranger and capture the RV Robo.
- The Carranger gain the trust of the mysterious VRV Master and gain utilization of his VRV Machines, which they use to defeat Braking.
- After further training with the VRV Machines, the Carranger combine into VRV Robo, which destroys an upgraded Braking and kills RitchiRitchihiker.
- With RitchiRitchihiker's death, Gynamo reclaims Bowzock command, and soon after the Carrangers recover the RV Robo.
- Dapp revives from his hibernation.
- Radietta returns to Earth, where she realizes Zonnette is her runaway older sister Vanity Mirror.
- Reckless Dash Emperor Exhaus covers planet Police in a gas that sickens Signalman's son Sigtarou and warps Signalman's mind into evil for leading the Bowzock.
- The Carranger trick Signalman into drinking a cider that clears his body of the gas, which also saves Sigtarou.
- Exhaus approaches the Bowzock directly for the first time to give them the powerful Norishiron 12 mecha.
- An accidental spread of youth cream by a Gorotsuki destroys the Norishiron 12 by reverting it back to it's original form: a cardboard sheet from a magazine used by Exhaus to build it.
- The Carranger accidentally encounter the Ohranger forces of U.A.O.H. protecting a Gorotsuki invader. After a series of events including the abduction of Gorou Hoshino and the Carranger training with Commander Miura, the Carranger and Ohranger team up to defeat the Gorotsuki and a remaining Bara Machine.
- After a fight with the Carranger, Dapp becomes captured by the Gorotsuki using three new mechs supplied by Exhaus.
- Dapp discovers the truth of the invasion of Earth and the manipulation of the Bowzock by Exhaus.
- With assistance of VRV Master, Dapp escapes from the Baribarian; however VRV Master sacrifices himself to prevent Dapp from being captured by Exhaus.
- After being captured and used for Exhaus' mechs, Dapp and the Carranger make up and use their Kurumagic to destroy the machines with both RV Robo and VRV Robo.
- After losing a karate tournament to his friend Naoto, Tatsuya Asami is forced by his father Wataru to begin training and studying towards eventually taking over his company.
- Births: Yakumo Katou (Aoninger), Kasumi Momochi (MomoNinger)
- After discovering Exhaus' manipulations, Zonnette quits the Bowzock and returns to being Vanity Mirror, princess of Fanbelt.
- January 24, 1997: The Red Space of the Wine-Barrel Constellation
- Using the Bowzock to attack the Carranger with Norishiron Final, Exhaus uses the "drunkeness" of the five guardians of the Kurumagic constellations due to the Wine-Barrel Constellation to steal the source of the Carranger's power, causing them to lose their ability to fight.
- The Bowzock attack Pegasus Garage, blowing it up with the Carranger still there.
- With no further need of the Bowzock, Exhaus flings them and their Baribarian to Earth to destroy both instantly; the ship is stopped by Signalman's Sirender who catches it as it plummets to Earth.
- With the assistance of Vanity Mirror Fanbelt, the Carranger and Bowzock finally make peace with one another.
- Using the Baribarian, the Carranger strike Exhaus, freeing their Kurumagic constellations.
- Exhaus transforms into Exhaus Super-Strong where he easily swats down the Carranger until Gynamo uses a growth weakness with expired Imochou imo-youkan to shrink Exhaus to their size, cutting him off from the chaotic power of the universe and allowing the Carranger to finish him off.
- Kenta Date, a master of the "Denji Sentai Megaranger" video game, is invited to the facilities of I.N.E.T. for possible usage in their projects.
- When the forces of Neziregia begin an invasion before completed preparations, Professor Eikichi Kubota gives Kenta and the four members of the Digital Research Club of Moroboshi High the Digitizers to become actual Megaranger to fight back.
- The Megaranger allow for the I.N.E.T. scientists to escape Earth in the Mega Shuttle to their Mega Ship base. -
- Combining the Mega Ship and Mega Shuttle to the Galaxy Mega mech, the Megaranger defeat the Nezicrusher, Neziregia's initial invasive weapon.
- Dr. Hinelar upgrades Bibidebi with a virus to grow Nezire Beasts.
- Neziregia commander Yugande is destroyed for the first time by the teammwork of the Megaranger and the Galaxy Mega.
- Dr. Hinelar recreates and upgrades Yugande into a more powerful second form.
- After multiple failures by the main Neziregia invasion force, Evil Electro-King Javious I sends commander Guirail to Earth to command.
- I.N.E.T. completes the Delta Mega mech to assist the Megaranger further.
- Yuusaku Hayakawa, leader of I.N.E.T.'s Space Mega Project, takes the prototype "MegaSilver" program created prior to the Megaranger and uses it to join the Moroboshi students as their sixth member.
- Guirail interferes with Yugande's Megaranger battle by fusing with him into "Giga Guirail"; although defeated by Kenta and Shun and split from Yugande while causing great damage to him, Hinelar sees Guirail as no longer necessary.
- Hinelar gives Guirail a pill for "enhancing power": while mutating him into the extremely powerful Mad Guirail, it does so at the cost of his free will.
- Both Galaxy Mega and Delta Mega are badly damaged in the battle with Mad Guirail. By order of Professor Kubota, the Megaranger are forced to retrieve the "Space Mega Project" from Yuusaku on the moon while he holds off Guirail in Galaxy Mega. The project is revealed to be the Voyager Machines, which working together as the mech Mega Voyager finally destroys Guirail permanently.. -
- As the Megaship was badly damaged during the Mad Guirail battle, Professor Kubota moves command to the I.N.E.T. Moonbase. Meanwhile Yugande is upgraded once again, his damaged body repaired with cybernetic implants, and is also given a more powerful sword. .
- Yuusaku fixes and upgrades the MegaSilver prototype, allowing for it's usage beyond 2.5 minutes.
- Yuusaku reveals the Mega Winger, a mech built during the Space Mega Project for his own usage. -
- Dr. Hinelar creates the Jaden Sentai Neziranger using the power of Javious and the original Mega Suits he designed while working for I.N.E.T.
- The space fairy Picoto comes to Earth to grant five wishes. The Megaranger and Carranger fight for it's usage; ultimately working together to use it to defeat Crab Nezilar and the rioting Helmedor, who wished to use it's power to turn Earth into a space motorcycle paradise.
- The Megaranger take advantage of a quarrel between NeziYellow and NeziPink to damage and ultimately destroy NeziPink/NeziJealous.
- Shun confuses and ultimately tricks NeziBlue/NeziBizarre to his defeat with assistance of Yuusaku.
- The remaining Neziranger abduct the Mega Voyager, taking it to an undisclosed location.
- The Megaranger destroy NeziRed/NeziPhantom, NeziBlack/NeziVulgar and NeziYellow/NeziSophia; the move likewise unknowingly kills Javious, whose power was connected to the Neziranger, exposing his Javious Heart for Hinelar's usage.
- Births: Souji Rippukan (KyoryuGreen)
- Ryu and Kaori, now happily married with a baby son named in honour of Gai, reminisce about their time as part of the Jetman team.
- Hinelar City goes online powered by the Javious Heart, with Hinelar's forces abducting people to serve it.
- Kouichirou and Chisato take entrance exams for the same university; they both pass even though they were forced to abandon it to save friends from Hinelar City.
- Reduced to ghosts, Nezirangers are unable to harm the Megarangers. However, when the Megarangers's invasion to destroy Hinelar City resulted with Hinelar sealing the Megarangers within data cards, the Nezirangers use Hinelar's machine to reformat into physical bodies. From there, driving Hinelar's group off, the Nezirangers restore the Megarangers so they can kill them before Yusaku's interference seals the Nezirangers in cards before destroying the city and the Javious Heart. But even with his losses, Hinelar discovers the core Megarangers' true identities as high schoolers.
- Doctor Hinelar sends a Psycho-Nezilar to attack Moroboshi High, forcing the Megaranger to reveal their true identities to their peers. After a battle where classmates and teachers become hurt and the school takes collateral damage, the five are expelled as Hinelar planned to make the Megarangers into outcasts.
- After Shibolena uses the computer from Digital Research Club to locate I.N.E.T.'s moonbase, Yugande has her perform a final upgrade on him and uses his new power to hunt down the Megarangers. Attacking the moonbase while taking out Delta Mega and damaging Mega Winger, Yugande learns the Megarangers are on Earth and goes there with the Galaxy Mega following him, where he disables it before an overload causes him to revert to normal size. Yugande then engages the Megarangers in hand-to-hand combat and dies with Shibolena fatally wounded. Returning to the Death Nejziros, Shibolena dies after giving a final farewell to Doctor Hinelar as he vows revenge.
- Defeated by the Megarangers after altering his body, Hinelar pilots Grand Neziros for a final attack on the Megarangers before the side effects of being in Neziregia take their toll on him. In the final battle, the Megarangers regain the support of their Moroboshi High peers, but appear to sacrifice themselves with Mega Voyager to stop Hinelar's final suicide attack from further damaging the school. Returning to Moroboshi High, the Megarangers are greeted with applause and are allowed to finally graduate from their school.
- On the day of the ceremony of the declaration of the 133rd Gingaman squadron of the Ginga Forest, the seal keeping down Demon Beast Daitanix breaks, raising its petrified form from the ocean depths and reviving the Space Pirates Balban. The new team is asked to go to the Roaring Mountain outside their forest to gain their Ginga Brace; but in the process, Captain Zahab, Balban's leader, attacks Hyuuga, the new GingaRed before opening the Earth and swallowing him whole. Before being crushed by the pirate, Hyuuga passes his Starbeast Sword to his younger brother, Ryouma, making him become GingaRed in his place. The team affirm their power and gain the Ginga Brace, allowing them to fight as Gingaman for the first time against the Balban force.
- As Hyuuga falls into the abyss within the Earth, he is saved by the tenacious spirit of BullBlack, who fuses with his body in order to revive himself and begin his battle once again against the Barban, hoping to find the Lights of Ginga in the process.
- In order to begin the process of reviving Daitanix, Zahab uses a game of chance to select Gun Boss Sambash to begin collecting energy; later solidifying his choice due to his ability to follow orders. Not willing to wait, Steerwoman Shelinda invades the Ginga Forest to steal its Earth. Seeing the greater need for Gingaman to protect the planet over their home, Elder Orghi petrifies the entire forest and sinks it into a lake to force them to deal with the greater threat.
- When Kolshizer, the first of Sambash's minions, uses Balban-X to grow giant, the Starbeasts return to Earth to assist Gingaman with the revived threat from the space pirates.
- After settling at the Silver Star Equestrian Club, the Gingaman plant a seed given to them by Elder Orghi; the seed instantly blossoms into a massive tree that likewise becomes an extra-dimensional base run by Wisdom Tree Moak, who becomes their mentor in Orghi's absence.
- While dealing with the weapon-collecting Majin Bucter, the Gingaman discover he possesses their Kiba Blades; which they subsequently steal back to add to their arsenal.
- When Majin Tagredor releases a deadly poison to coat the Earth in a scheme to revive Daitanix, the Starbeasts sacrifice their lifeforce to remove the mist turning them into stone. Upon discovering the Kiba Blades can amplify and utilize the power of the Starbeasts homeworlds to revive them, Gingaman uses them to awaken the power of the Silver Starbeasts and combine them into the warrior Gingai-Oh to defeat Tagredor & his brother Torbador.
- Steerwoman Shelinda destroys the flute of Hayate (GingaGreen) received as a gift from his fiance Miharu; in response, GingaGreen slices Shelinda's arm, starting a rivalry between the two.
- In a two-part final plan to revive Daitanix, Sambash uses an earthquake from a Majin to reveal the supposed hiding place of the Lights of Ginga, then another to disguise as Hyuuga to make Ryouma open the way. After discovering the deception, Ryouma attacks Sambash, ultimately killing him even as the general likewise discovers that the Lights of Ginga were not where he thought they were.
- After discovering Sambash's secret knowledge of the Lights of Ginga on Earth, Sword General Budoh presents the information to Zahab, becoming the Balban's next general as he decides to search all possible hiding places for the power-up.
- In order for the Gingaman to defeat the more powerful Majin under Budoh, Moak develops the Beast Attack Rods to assist them.
- BullBlack, a mysterious Black Knight, makes himself known to Gingaman saving the life of Ryouma after he is nearly killed by a squadron of robot suicide bombers created by the Majin Kugutsudayuu; but refuses to assist them as he begins his own pursuit of regaining his Lights of Ginga.
- BullBlack summons GoTaurus to Earth to assist in his battle for the Lights of Ginga.
- Budoh's Majin Dotoumusha discovers the Lights of Ginga in an underground well and captures them for the Balban, but is tricked by Spectral Empress Iliess's Majin Medoumedou into using the power himself against Gingaman and BullBlack. However a combination of Gingaman and BullBlack, as well as Medoumedou's trickery releases the lights from his control. When Gingaman show their honorable nature of not desiring the power, the Lights of Ginga grant itself to them, giving them the Beast Armor Shine and an upgrade to Gingai-Oh. -
- Budoh is sentenced to death by Zahab for losing the Lights of Ginga to Gingaman, but he escapes with the assistance of his partners Onimaru & Yamimaru. The Sword General takes revenge on Medoumedou killing her before being killed by Gingaman in combat.
- With the influence of her uncle Barreled Scholar Bucrates and pointing out the idiocy of fellow general Destruction King Battobas, Iliess becomes the new Barban general.
- After failing to gain the Lights of Ginga himself, BullBlack tries to destroy Earth, but after being convinced by Gingaman and the spirit of his deceased brother Krantz, the Black Knight sacrifices himself to stop the planet's destruction, likewise freeing Hyuuga from his usage.
- In order to assist his squadron and GoTaurus, Hyuuga is granted by the spirit of BullBlack the ability to become the Black Knight to help the Gingaman.
- Dark Merchant Biznella comes to Earth to sell the Balban three rebuilt "Steel Starbeasts" for them. When Gingaman tries to fight them, their Starbeasts can't face them in combat, making it impossible for them to fight until they're able to reach their hearts, allowing for them to break free from Balban control and ally once again with their fellow Starbeasts. Upon losing his quarry, Biznella is made partners with his friend Battobas.
- In order to stop the motorcycle skills of Iliess Majin Merudameruda, Gingaman reshape their Lights of Ginga into the Galeo Pulsar for Ryouma to defeat it.
- While investigating Daitanix, Battobas and Biznella discover rot within the creature, making them realize that if they don't cure it, the creature will die and sink them into the bottom of the ocean once again.
- After many failures, Zahab sends Iliess to defeat Gingaman herself; using a magical tower to enhance her power, she sends forth lizards to suck dry 9000 humans for reviving the beast. After a desperate fight, Gingaman defeats Iliess once and for all; but GoTaurus is heavily damaged in the final battle with the spectral empress.
- Bucrates retakes Iliess' soul gem in hopes of reviving her, but Zahab takes it, slashes the scholar and throws him overboard in hopes of eliminating him. Zahab and Battobas use the gem in hope of removing Daitanix's rot, but ends up reviving the monster's heart, leading to all plans becoming further jump-starting it for final revival.
- Surviving Zahab's betrayal, Bucrates tempts Hyuuga into joining him both to heal GoTaurus and with a means to kill the space pirate. After agreeing, Hyuuga partakes in a drink of Shizumi Grass, removing the power to use Earth but also allowing him to use a special Knight Axe constructed by them for defeating the space pirate. -
- Using the power of a passing-by comet and a receiver connected to sacrificial Majin Degius grown giant, the Balban gain the power to finally fully revive Daitanix.
- The Balban fully awaken the Demon-Beast Daitanix and prepare to depart Earth; however a combination of the continued rot of the creature and it's overheating force them to abandon the creature to be destroyed by a combined effort of Gingaman and the Black Knight. However in it's destruction, it's rotted flesh sink into the Earth, furthering Zahab's new plans.
- As the Grand Neziros is destroyed, Bibidebi uses the last of it's energy before it's death to release Hizumina into space for her own safety, where she will ultimately remove the seal of the great pirate Captain Gregory.
- Naoto Takizawa quits university against the protests of his friend Tatsuya Asami due to feeling like an outsider for being born poor.
- Births: Fuuka Igasaki (ShiroNinger)
- The Earth Demon Beast, a creature created by Daitanix's rotted flesh meshing with the planet, is formed under the surface, with the Balban's new plan to use a special Hyper Growth Extract to make it grow giant and make into their new ship.
- As a means to help Gingaman, Moak further upgrades the Beast Attack Rods, but does so weakening itself to the point of exhaustion.
- In a scheme to lure the Earth Demon Beast to a pool of Hyper Growth Extract while destroying his team, Hikaru (GingaYellow) throws Biznella into the pool instead, mutating him into a monster that ultimately is defeated by the Earth warriors.
- The Earth Demon-Beast's rotted nature corrupts the planet to the point of even hurting Gingaman's own Earth connection. To save them, Moak uses the remains of his power to suck up all of the creature's polluted nature, restoring the team's power but at the cost of the mentor turning back into a seed.
- After their location is discovered, Shellinda completes her job of eliminating Bucrates, but he survives long enough to explain to Hyuuga the means of killing Zahab: by destroying the life of his own planet keeping him alive. To prevent the Balban from eliminating him, Bucrates blows himself up with a bomb to end his life on his own terms, which also allows Hyuuga to escape from the Balban unnoticed.
- Discovering a legend of the Roaring Mountain that allowed for the original Gingaman to defeat Daitanix, Ryouma heads there and activates it to lure the Earth Demon-Beast away from the Balban, gaining the assistance of Hyuuga in the process. Upon discovering the monster's change in direction, Battobas pursues with the remains of Gingaman following behind.
- Shellinda challenges Hayate a final time, losing but standing one final time to strike him on the shoulder feebly; claiming "victory", she falls to her death.
- Reaching the Earth Demon-Beast at the Roaring Mountain, Battobas offers it Hyper Growth Extract, but the creature eats both it and the final Balban general. Despite Gingaman attempting to incinerate it with Ryouma's Earth, the creature grows giant and eats the mountain as Zahab claims it for his own.
- Realizing that the only way to stop the Earth Demon-Beast without creating yet another monster is by incinerating the creature with fire-power Earth, Ryouma tries to attack it with the power of Gingai-Oh, but is too weak to do so. With the power of the rest of Gingaman, Gingai-Oh and the Steel Starbeasts, he gains enough Earth to fully burn the creature into nothing; prior to it's destruction, Hyuuga and BullTaurus destroy Zahab's Rowdy Invincible Castle in order to challenge him to a final duel.
- Hyuuga tries to use Bucrates' advice to kill Zahab, but fails when the pirate reveals he moved the planet gem, breaking the Knight Axe in the process. With the help of Ryouma to help him remember the power still within him, the duo use their combined Earth to destroy the gem, then Gingaman and the Black Knight use their combined power to destroy the space pirate.
- With the death of Captain Zahab, the Ginga Forest rises back up and is restored to life, allowing for the heroic Gingaman and Hyuuga to return to their home once again. In addition, Moak is also revived when his seed is planted in the Ginga Forest.
- Pirate Captain Gregory, the brother of Captain Zahab, arrives on Earth with his own fortress, Ghelmadix while sealing off Earth from Starbeast intervention. With the assistance of the Megarangers, who intervene due to Neziregia remnant Hizumina assisting him, the teams defeat the pirate and the revived Balban forces once again.
- The five Tatsumi siblings unknowingly reunite due to a disaster caused by the arrival of a unknown creature that makes the city erupt into magma. The five are soon abducted by their thought-dead father, Mondo, who gives them the ability to become GoGoFive in order to stop the creature and others like it brought forth from the arrival of the celestial phenomenon known as the Grand Cross.
- The Psyma Clan announce their appearance to Earth and their desire to collect the energy for the Grand Witch Grandiene, their mother.
- The Tatsumi Family gain the approval of Kenji Inui, head of the city fire department, to fight to protect their city after the Tatsumi siblings abandon his department for their father's mission.
- Grandiene's conscious awakens and grants a portion of her power to revive Psyma Beast Magma Golem and give it a greater power. Due to its revival making it fully revive and not become a ghost, Mondo makes his children use the GoLiners to become the Grand Liner to fight them. -
- Discovering that Grandiene will replace him with Infant Demon Drop as Psyma Dark King, Dark King Zylpheeza releases the Hades Demon Warriors who successfully take lives and cause massive damage to the city. When GoGoFive regroup and realize they can't save everyone but they can save who they can, they successfully defeat Zoori, the leader of the Demon siblings.
- Mondo unveils Liner Boy, a sentient mecha and "sixth" GoGoFive member who helps defeat Jiin and Guuru, the remaining Hades Demon Warriors.
- Zylpheeza goes all out in trying to defeat GoGoFive believing it will be enough to please Grandiene, but is destroyed by the new combination mecha Max Victory Robo. As he dies beleiving he has done well for his mother, his Dark King power is transferred to Drop who becomes encased in a cocoon.
- August 18, 1999: The Grand Cross
- Using the rituals and magic of the Psyma Clan on the peak day of the Grand Cross alignment, the Psyma Siblings successfully summon Grand Witch Grandiene to Earth; however due to Mondo interfering in the ritual, she arrives in an incomplete state with only part of her potential full power.
- Discovering that his soul had left his body in an amnesiac state, Drop's human-like soul is restored to his cocoon body, transforming him into the Dragon Dark King Salamandes
- Due to the influence of the Grand Cross, the Starbeasts are cut off from the power of their homeworlds, plummeting them to Earth like meteors where they fall into the ocean.
- Grandiene summons the asteroid Grandeo to Earth to gain a mass of Minus Energy; after discovering its existence, and attempting to destroy it with Max Victory Robo fails, Mondo instead has GoGoFive use Victory Mars, a new mecha, to fly into space and destroy the asteroid.
- GoGoFive teams up with Gingaman in order to stop the ceremony of Darkness King Gill (the actual eldest of Grandiene) made to summon the Infernal Dark Beast from the depths of hell.
- December 24th: Salamandes and Spell-Master Pierre open the gate into Ghost Psyma Hell where they trap GoGoFive within; however Grandiene destroys the gate as punishment to Salamandes for all his failures. Led by the spirit of their believed-deceased mother, the Tatsumi children escape the hell.
- December 25th: Salamandes absorbs the spirits of dead Psyma to become Ghost Salamandes and escape his mother's trap; after a battle where he and Pierre try to further increase his power for revenge, GoGoFive finally kill him with their mecha.
- Martial artist Sae Taiga convinces her father Toranosuke to let her leave Kagoshima and study in Tokyo.
- December 24th, 1999: A computer virus infects the systems of the Transport Research Center, evolving rapidly into a powerful sentient form feeding on Enetron, an experimental energy source, and given the nickname of Messiah. In order to stop it's further spread, the center and many of it's worker were transported into Hyper Space so it would not conquer all systems on Earth.
- Births: Nagi Matsuo (KiNinger)
- Realizing the failure of her children, Grandiene abandons them to summon Minus Energy on her own to complete her revival.
- Remaining Psyma siblings Cobolda and Denus infect Matoi Tatsumi (GoRed) with a parasite to revive Zylpheeza with his life energy. After the younger Tatsumi siblings save their brother, Denus sacrifices herself so that Zylpheeza could live with his full power.
- Using the Minus Energy of the entire universe, Grandiene completes her full revival into a corporeal form.
- Grandiene uses Cobolda's desire to be the next Dark King to lure GoGoFive to the gateway to the Psyma Road to Psyma Paradico, but Zylpheeza overhears that none of her children matter to her anyway. He tries to stop their battle but Grandiene uses her magic to make Zylpheeza shoot Cobolda's own weapon at him, killing his younger brother.
- Matoi arrives on the Psyma Road as Grandiene releases a powerful hellfire that ultimately burns and kills Zylpheeza once again while trapping his siblings from doing anything.
- Matoi faces Grandiene within the inner chamber of Psyma Paradico; using the combined fighting spirit of the five siblings, he kills her; then GoGoFive destroys her body with Max Victory Robo after she grows giant. This destroys all remaining Minus Energy on Earth, but likewise merges Grandiene's conscious with the Minus Energy of the entire universe.
- In a hospital in the Western Hemisphere, Ritsuko Tatsumi awakens from an 8-year coma.
- Grandiene revives Salamandes and Zylpheeza to be her avatars of destruction, using their power to destroy the city. When Nagare (GoBlue) and Shou Tatsumi (GoGreen) appear to destroy them, they resurrect into their final form as the two Destruction Gods who easily destroy all of GoGoFive's mecha as well as Bay Area 55 and presumably kill Mondo before Grandiene merges her spirit into both beings.
- Out of options, GoGoFive activate their final hope: Max Victory Robo Sigma Project, a final project of their father which runs on their own spirits. When sister Matsuri (GoPink) reveals their mother's survival, their power maximizes the mecha's potential allowing for them to destroy the Destruction Gods as well as Grandiene's conscious, finally defeating the Grand Witch.
- With Mondo revealed to have survived and gone to the airport for his wife, Ritsuko Tatsumi reunites with her children after 8 years, finally reuniting the Tatsumi Family and bringing their trials to an end.
- February 13: Both the four Time Defense Bureau officers and the Londerz Prison (including Don Dolnero and Gien) arrive from the future; with Lila revealing herself and blowing up the timeship. When the recruit officers escape, they force Tatsuya Asami, a local who looks like their chief, into joining them to become Timeranger to stop Don Dolnero's gang. After defeating Dolnero, Yuri (TimePink) takes back the Chrono Changer believing his duty was over.
- February 15: Believing that he can defy his father's wishes and find his own path, Tatsuya decides to join the Timeranger to help take down released Londerz criminal Mad Bomber Jekkar. After TimeRed accidentally removes his Depression Seal and makes him grow, Navigation Robo Tac successfully summons the Time Jets to the past, allowing for the team to fight the giant using TimeRobo and apprehend him.
- February 21: Tatsuya helps the TDB officers set up Tomorrow Research to give them employment in this period. Cash Extortionist Keys re-apprehended.
- March 5: Serial Kidnapper Nabal re-apprehended.
- March 12: Hitman Mad Blast is released from Londerz by Gien without any contact with Don Dolnero. When discovered by Yuri, she nearly kills him as revenge for murdering her family in the future until she decides against it when realizing he was merely a hitman. Timeranger use TimeRobo's TimeJet Gamma formation to assist in re-apprehending Blast after he grows.
- March 19: Tatsuya abandons the Asami household in order to help out the Timeranger against his father's wishes. After an incident where Domon (TimeYellow) accidentally removes Jewel Thief Rouge's Depression Seal, she is re-apprehended peacefully.
- March 26: Corrupted Medicine Doc re-captured.
- April 2: Hijacker Nabokov re-apprehended.
- April 9: The Timeranger become aware of their actions being documented by the Chase magazine and photographer Honami Moriyama, which they try to prevent. Corrupted Officer Arnold-K re-apprehended. Tatsuya discovers Ayase's Osiris Syndrome affecting his heart, but is brushed off by TimeBlue in confirming it.
- April 16: Tatsuya discovers Ayase has a year to live with his Osiris Syndrome. Mercenary Org re-apprehended.
- April 22: Sadist Gougan re-apprehended. Honami Moriyama first encounters TimeYellow saving her life, but believes him to be Ayase instead of Domon.
- April 23: Pictures of the Londerz Family appear in Chase magazine, leading to the Timeranger to decide to protect Honami Moriyama, the photographer behind them, in case she becomes a target.
- April 30: Blackmailer Gaymark re-apprehended.
- May 7: Gambler Velito re-apprehended; while his power suit assisting him is destroyed by TimeRobo Beta.
- May 14: After losing to Ayase in a race, Mad Racer Baron agrees to be re-apprehended peacefully; but is briefly forced to rampage by Lila before the Timerangers break him out and complete their promise.
- May 21: Chase magazine lets Honami Moriyama go due to her liability in attempting to take photos of the Timerangers; making her privately work freelance. Sniper Reihou re-apprehended.
- May 28: Gourmet Pyromaniac Vincent re-apprehended.
- June 4: Blackmailing School Gang Leader Flan re-apprehended.
- June 24: Gien releases Terrorist Sandoora to attack the Kawasaki Laboratories, a lab associated with the Asami group in order to obtain Lambda 2000, a new element associated with a secret project. Despite the Timeranger defeating and recapturing Sandoora, Gien obtains the Lambda 2000 for a robot project. Upon analysis, Tac realizes that Lambda 2000 is associated in the creation of an energy source known as Zeta-3.
- June 25: After transforming his Lambda 2000 into Zeta-3, Gien releases his Nova robot to cause chaos through the city; it's activation leads to a brief temporal disturbance due to the robot's power source. When the TimeJets don't appear for the Timeranger, Nova briefly takes on the secret Raimei tank, which it easily defeats. However, Time Shadow suddenly appears in the past, making quick work of the robot. Undiscouraged and with a desire for more mayhem, Gien opens the Hell's Gate prison within Londerz.
- June 26: Hell's Gate Prisoner Blaster Mad re-apprehended with usage of Shadow Beta, a combination of TimeRobo Beta & Time Shadow. Gien appears to be punished and forced to hand over his Hell's Gate key to Don Dolnero, but instead hands him a fake while keeping the real one.
- July 9: Sion develops Chrono Access for the Chrono Suits to speed up for a brief time in order to defeat Bodyguard Hydrid, who after becoming a giant, is re-apprehended by Shadow Alpha, a combination of TimeRobo Alpha & Time Shadow.
- July 16: Marriage Swindler Barbera re-apprehended.
- July 23: In order to re-apprehend Energy Thief Uugo, who explodes upon impact due to the energy he eats, Sion adjusts the Assault Mobile into the Assault Vector to be utilized by Tatsuya.
- July 30: Assaulter Borg re-apprehended; however, Dolnero takes out an insurance policy on the facility destroyed in the battle, leading to him retrieving a windfall of money for it's destruction. During the battle with Borg, Honami is protected by Ayase, but is pulled from the rubble by Domon without her realizing it.
- August 13: Don Dolnero uses his new funds to hire Mad Scientist Genbu to capture the Timeranger; Tatsuya and Yuri ultimately escape, leading to them working together to destroy the criminal's Genbu Zone and recapture him.
- August 26: Lila rents out a resort hotel which Beautician Domiiro pampers her. Although the Timeranger capture Domiiro, the hotel hires Wataru Asami's new City Guardians (which he set up their base at Kawasaki Laboratories) to remove Lila. Tatsuya discovers his old friend Naoto Takizawa as a member, but disapproves due to seeing his father making a profit off the Timeranger's work.
- August 27: Gien sends Hell's Gate Prisoner Jagul to open a new temporal pulse that emerges above the city, which both Timeranger and the City Guardians respond towards. When defending the City Guardian leader, Tatsuya is shot and his helmet shattered, revealing his identity to both Naoto and his father Wataru. Although Jagul is re-captured, the pulse opens revealing V-Rex, a former TDB experiment that starts rampaging in this time. The Timeranger damage it enough to make it head into a cave to recover.
- August 28: Discovering the control device for the V-Rex, the Timeranger, Gien and Naoto all simultaneously pursue the device. Naoto ultimately gains the device, gaining the V Commander and a new suit that transforms him into a new TDB warrior: TimeFire. Naoto defeats Arms Smuggler Hammer; then later tames V-Rex away from Poacher Master Hunter to use and defeat the Londerz criminal with it's robo form, V-Rex Robo. For his successes in becoming TimeFire and gaining V-Rex, Naoto is made leader of the City Guardians.
- September 9: Counselor Zektar re-apprehended. After missing a date with Honami (who still doesn't realize he's TimeYellow), Domon decides to give up pursuing her due to knowing it won't work out due to coming from the future.
- October 1: After escaping from Dolnero and Gien, Bomb-Maker D.D. Ladis is protected by Sion from being killed by Naoto, but is taken control by Gien's control device. After growing giant, Sion removes the device to be re-apprehended peacefully.
- October 8: Corrupted Financier Dogoal re-apprehended.
- October 15: Stalker Detective Abel re-apprehended.
- October 22: During an incident to apprehend Hacker Yuugento, a power surge combined with a sensor installed onto the DV Defender forces Naoto to experience this day multiple times. Once Tatsuya breaks the cycle, Naoto removes the sensor and the criminal is re-apprehended.
- October 25: Spell-Master Pierre returns and enhances multiple Londerz Criminals with Minus Energy, forcing GoGoFive to assist the Timerangers in their recapture and the defeat of the final Psyma threat.
- October 29: Arms Dealer Banjan re-apprehended. Honami finally realizes that Domon is actually TimeYellow and the two start a relationship.
- November 17: In the battle to recapture Saboteur Mayden, Naoto discover about the Timeranger's connection to the 31st century; this shakes him to the point of deciding to leave the City Guardians for the time being.
- November 27: Sion begins his annual week-long sleep; dreaming of a battle where the team battles and defeats evil director Activist of Spirit Glokun.
- December 6: Sion awakens from his Hubbardian hibernation and Naoto returns from his sabbatical with the City Guardians. Gien releases Hell's Gate Prisoner Emboss who releases a quick-spreading virus through the city, forcing the Timeranger to make a brief alliance with Don Dolnero to receive the antidote from him. As the rest of the team re-capture the criminal, Ayase tries to take the sample to the hospital but faints from an effect of his Osiris Syndrome, forcing Tatsuya to tell the team about TimeBlue's condition.
- December 7: The City Guardians successfully reproduce the antidote to Emboss's virus and Serial Thief Dorba is re-captured for trying to steal it. Dolnero punishes Gien for releasing Emboss by inserting the Spirit Key to return him to his more innocent actual personality and locking him in the Hell's Gate quarters.
- December 17: Prophet Strauss re-apprehended.
- December 23: Captain Ryuya secretly removes Gien's spirit key and releases him from Londerz, but not before Gien sends out Harbel, the last Hell's Gate prisoner, to assist him in abducting more Lambda 2000 from the Kawasaki Laboratories. As a result, with the Zenitts which Gien upgraded, the City Guardians are overpowered; in the midst of the attack, Wataru Asami becomes critically injured. While TimeFire recaptures Harbel, the other Timerangers' attempt to use their copy of the spirit key on Gien which they made from the information Dolnero provided them with fails when Ryuya appears and destroys it. Ryuya reveals to them that everything they had been through was all part of his plan in order to deal with another mecha trapped in time-space, the G-Zord; however seeing Tatsuya as the only distortion to the plans, he forces him to give up being TimeRed and return to become the new chairman of the Asami Group.
- December 24: Inspired by his connection to his teammates and the words of his mother about his father, Tatsuya returns to become TimeRed once again and helps the Timeranger disable the G-Zord and return it to 3000; in the midst of the battle, Tac becomes greatly damaged by Gien as Ryuya prevents the team from attacking him despite his arrogance towards the TDB leader. Before departure, Ryuya states that if the team remains in the past, they will soon face the "Great Annihilation". Wataru Asami begins to awaken and recover from the attack while Gien secretly begins work on a new mecha using his Lambda 2000 storage.
- December 31: Blackmailer Gaymark is briefly revived in a tiny state before being accidentally squashed by Domon.
- The Ogre Tribe Org begin to awaken after a thousand years; forcing Tetomu, the shaman of Gao Rock and guardian of the Animarium, to reawaken and select a squadron to fight them.
- Pilot Gaku Washio is the first to be chosen, becoming GaoYellow around the Tanabata period; his first battle against Scooter Org does not go as planned and leads to him and Tetomu sealing it down instead of destroying it.
- Student Sae Taiga and freeter Kai Samezu soon follow, respectively becoming GaoWhite and GaoBlue in August.
- Former sumo fighter Sotaro Ushigome becomes GaoBlack in December after believing he had lost his girlfriend at a flower shop, two months prior to the discovery of GaoRed.
- January 1: In celebration of the new year and helping them, Sion gives a special badge to Naoto to use as TimeFire.
- January 7: Tac's repairs are completed and it learns to gain a mind of it's own during the re-apprehension of Computer Engineer Gate, completed by the Timeranger only using Time Flyer alongside V-Rex due to Ryuya choosing to not provide any more assistance from the future. Naoto leads a coup to take over the Asami Group from the ailing Wataru Asami by exploiting his knowledge of the Timerangers' connection to the 31st century.
- February 2: Gien completes the MechaCrisis and uses it to attack the city; as the Timeranger take it down with hints of time-space holes due to the Lambda 2000 of the mecha and V-Rex, Don Dolnero confronts his former partner about all that's happened. In a final showdown, Gien kills his former boss when Dolnero refuses to shoot him due to their friendship. On his deathbed, he confesses to Yuri that he forgot that he killed her family due to how many lives he's ruined and also turns over the remaining Londerz Prisoners to the Timerangers. Lila is last seen leaving Dolnero's former office with a suitcase of money.
- February 3-February 4: The Great Annihilation
- Using all of his remaining Lambda 2000, Gien upgrades himself and completes the NeoCrisis to become the "God of Destruction". It's energy combined with V-Rex combatting it causes time-space holes to erupt through the sky destroying the city beneath it. After hearing a historical revelation that "TimeFire will die" in the midst of the destruction, Tatsuya sends the TDB agents back to 3001 while he continues to battle in the present.
- Naoto is relieved of his duties as the Asami Group's leader with Wataru retaking the position and is told to hand in his V-Commander due to them discovering the means to unlock it and make it their own. In the midst of escaping, Naoto is severely wounded by the chaos of the time-holes and Zenitts rampaging through the streets.
- While recovering from his injuries, Naoto is asked to find a bird that he previously gave to a young girl. While retrieving the bird, a Zenitt fatally shoots him in the back, killing the City Guardian warrior/TimeFire. Tatsuya takes the V-Commander in order to protect it.
- When the TDB agents return from the future, they devise a means to stop the Great Annihilation; using the DV Defender to change V-Rex's Lambda 2000 into Zeta-3. When it's successful, TimeRed and V-Rex use Max Burning to attack NeoCrisis and Gien, destroying the mecha and all remaining Lambda 2000. Gien, his mind completely gone, dies while falling apart remembering the time he spent with Don Dolnero prior to being a cyborg.
- As the time holes dissipate and the Great Annihilation finally ends, Tatsuya says goodbye to all of his teammates as they fade back to return to the year 3001 with their mission complete and history changed as result of the victory.
- As the Gaoranger continue to battle the Orgs, they are forced into finding a fifth member after an Org is suddenly joined by a second in combat, leading to greater problems than anticipated. During this pursuit, Sotaro Ushigome (GaoBlack) gains the same "Never Give Up!" philosophy as his teammate Kai Samezu (GaoBlue).
- After using his ability to read animal hearts to stop a rampaging elephant, veterenarian Kakeru Shishi is sent to the Animarium by the Gaoranger, where he bonds with GaoLion and becomes the new leader of the squadron, GaoRed. With his new teammates, the five Gaoranger defeat the two Org by combining their powers for the first time.
- After the defeat of his partner Plugma Org, Turbine Org is approached by two Duke Orgs who make him grow. At the instruction of mentor Tetomu, the Gaoranger summon their Power Animals to make quick work of the giant Org. When another Org is later grown, the Power Animals instruct them to combine them into the form of Gaoking.
- Highness Duke Org Shuten awakens to lead the Orgs, but gives a peculiar instruction to the Duke Orgs to follow the orders of the stone Org Master.
- While near Mikuni, both Gao's Rock & Shuten sense a flux located near a temple in Raionji; after the Gaoranger obtain it when Shuten hurts himself on it, it is revealed to be a mysterious orb containing the crystal for GaoElephant and a scroll that reveals four other Power Animals that became lost in the past. With Sae Taiga (GaoWhite)'s assistance after traveling to Okuyama, Tetomu awakens GaoElephant to assist them.
- After having a strange dream near Nagai, Kai Samezu (GaoBlue) realizes it as another Power Animal, revealing a crane to be GaoGiraffe.
- After being assisted by two mysterious boys in his home district of Oyado in Tokyo, Gaku Washio (GaoYellow) gains the power of GaoBear and GaoPolar; however their power overwhelms GaoLion making it fall ill.
- In order to treat GaoLion, the team head to Yuhigaoka New Town to find the Radiant Mushroom, where they are sent back in time to retrieve GaoGorilla and gain the GaoMuscle formation; when they return, they find the mushroom in a shrine waiting for them.
- Using a special ritual, the Radiant Musrhoom is dropped into Gao Rock's sacred spring where it becomes the GaoEgg, then presented with GaoSouls from Black Feather Valley in order to hatch into Piyo, the true form of the potential "GaoHeart". -
- After easing crushing them in combat, Shuten uses an empowered Freezer Org to freeze all GaoSouls simultaneously. However, the power of Piyo reawakens the souls allowing the team to defeat the Highness Duke and kill Tsuetsue and Yabaiba. After he grows himself, Piyo reveals itself as the Soul Bird, which the team insert into a repowered GaoKing to defeat him.
- The second Highness Duke Org, Ura, reawakens within the Matrix and takes the power from Shuten after he suddenly revives, ending his life. Ura revives Yabaiba and Tsuetsue in order to assist him.
- Ura heads to Mt. Onitsuka as the Gaoranger are distracted in order to use a full moon night to revive another Duke Org, Rouki. The new Duke crushes the Gaoranger while stealing and sealing GaoElephant from Sae.
- While trying to pursue Rouki, the Gaoranger discover that he possess three Power Animals of his own, which he later uses to combine into their GaoHunter formation and capture GaoGiraffe.
- During the night of the new moon, the effects of the Wolf Mask reach it's weakest point, changing Rouki back into a human for the first time since sealing which is seen by Kakeru.
- GaoBison becomes severely hurt when helping the Gaoranger defeat Glasses Org.
- As Tetomu and Gaku Washio (GaoYellow) deal with the unsealed Scooter Org upgraded to Bike Org, the team fight Rouki to a draw with their Power Animals, losing the bears in the process. Amidst the battle, Rouki captures Tetomu, but begins to awaken new memories seeing her with shaman Murasaki's necklace. This is furthered by the sudden appearance of GaoGod, who starts forcing Rouki who he really is.
- While the Gaoranger realize the potential human nature of Rouki, he is placed under an ultimatum to help the Duke Orgs in a plan that ultimately puts GaoBison out of commission. However due to his awakening human side, Ura implants an Org insect inside his body to force greater obedience.
- The Gaoranger confront Rouki a final time during the first full moon after his release, unwilling to fight him anymore. As the battle turns desperate, GaoGod creates a lunar eclipse turning Rouki back into Shirogane and allowing them to discover his origin in a brief opening. Seeing GaoHunter as the source of his evil power, the team are joined by two new Power Animals, GaoRhinos and GaoMadillo, whose GaoKing Striker finisher removes all evil within the Wicked Beasts and destroys the Wolf Mask, breaking Shirogane free from Rouki's control.
- Shirogane chooses to not join the Gaoranger at first due to a ploy to get back the Power Animals he stole, which Ura decides to use for his Chimera Org project. After failing and watching the Gaoranger become crushed due to his action, the ancient warrior makes a futile attempt to fight the chimera, inspiring the Power Animals to purify the three previously corrupt Wicked Beasts, who grant Shirogane the G-Brace Phone to become GaoSilver and change their evil GaoHunter form into the good GaoHunter Justice. Using this new form, Shirogane destroys the Chimera Org and ultimately appears to kill Ura for using him; but still chooses to not join the Gaoranger for his redemption, leaving after he returns the stolen Gao Jewels.
- Not quite dead, Ura "uses" Duchess Org TsueTsue to briefly transform her into the Highness Org Onihime; when she's defeated, his gem with his essence sinks into the ground.
- Ura revives as the Thousand-Year Evil gains sentience, first attempting to use the Wolf Mask to be reborn as Rouki until the Gaoranger defeat it again. After Rouki is destroyed, Ura begins to infuse the mysterious power within various Orgs, allowing for the Gaoranger to keep fighting it as it is destroyed over and over, growing in power in the process. It ultimately appears to culminate with the return of GaoDeers, whom after making up with Shirogane for eliminating its musical connection to Murasaki in the past, seals the evil power within a bubble. -
- Using a special process of a full moon aligned with the Thousand-Year Evil's bubble, Ura tries to lure Shirogane into refusing with it one last time to transform again into Rouki; however GaoSilver finally fully rejects the power completely. This effect ultimately allows for Ura to fuse with the power himself, mutating into his Ultimate Form which is powerful enough to kill four of the Gaoranger instantly.
- As Kakeru and Shirogane try to stop Ultimate Form Ura, the deceased Gaoranger are approached by a mysterious boy who makes them form a relief to save their friend. Their success allows for GaoRed to gain the Falcon Summoner and the Power Animal GaoFalcon as they revive. The team use GaoFalcon's main mech form, GaoIcarus, to defeat Ura's Ultimate Form, then work with Shirogane to destroy the Highness forever.
- Rasetsu, a third Highness Duke, awakens with his own Dukes Kyurara & Propla with their first action to eat cities in human society. The Gaoranger defeat Rasetsu's dukes while Kakeru protects Fuutaro, a boy living in Kamiuro New Town's building site. Tetomu tries to lure Fuutaro to her with food, briefly attracting Rasetsu's interest before she gets away. When Kyura and Propla grow, the Power Animals refuse to come down until the spirits of the deceased of the Animal Rock tomb are quelled. -
- During a battle with Magic-Flute Org where he blocks the call for the Power Animals from reaching the Animarium, Fuutaro secretly transforms into GaoGod to intervene and stop the song; confusing the Gaoranger by how he is able to return. Fuutaro draws suspicion when he recognizes Shirogane and stops a battle of Power Animals brought about by the control of Animal Tamer Org. -
- After realizing humanity's errors in destroying their planet over the past millennium, Fuutaro briefly allies with the Orgs, but doesn't join them as he ultimately reveals himself as GaoGod to the Gaoranger. Claiming humanity has no reason to be protected, he takes the Power Animals on the Animarium, turning it into a wasteland; however the team proving humanity's worth and Shirogane working to prove himself to the deity (as well as accessing the powerful GaoHunter Blue Moon form) allows for him to reveal it all as a test and to continue to fight without his intervention.
- During an incident where Kakeru is tricked into thinking the Orgs wanted to be allies by "Christmas Org", he hands over his G-Phone to Rasetsu, who implants a bug within it.
- Duke Org Dorodoro leads an invasion of Gao's Rock, ultimately using Tsuetsue to cut off her own horn in order to infiltrate and capture Tetomu in order for the shaman to cook for Rasetsu. When the Gaoranger try to attack to destroy the Duke and Rasetsu, Tsuetsue is used as a shield, killing her.
- Tetomu tries to cook for Rasetsu meals devised by Tsuetsue, but is turned away due to the finicky Org's hatred of his former duke's meals. As she gets away, Dorodoro is defeated when he uses his "shadow clone" ability in accidentally creating a clone of himself, which the Gaoranger destroy. However after he's grown, he traps the team in another dimension, which they can't escape until Tetomu feeds her meal with her prayers in it to GaoLion, making it grow huge and allowing for the formation of the GaoCentarus formation.
- Rasetsu uses the bug implanted into Kakeru's G-Phone to track down Gao's Rock and attack it while disabling all other G-Phones. Growing after eating his tracker, he prepares to destroy the Gaoranger base until Tetomu succeeds in reaching the Animarium and summoning the Power Animals; they use the GaoCentarus formation to destroy the third Highness.
- The effects of the special meal wear off, turning GaoLion back to normal.
- A new class is recruited for the Hayate Way Ninja Academy, with the recruitment of one, Kouta Bitou, forcing him to vanish without telling his sister Meiko. During the first test of climbing Mt. Kurosawa, Water Ninja Nanami Nono hurts her foot and is assisted up by Land Ninja Kouta & Air Ninja Yousuke Shiina, starting a friendship. Due to her leg, Nanami fails this early trial. Shouichirou Tai, an Air Ninja classmate of Yousuke's, likewise fails his courses and quits the academy to open a barbecue restaurant; fending off the Kuroko Robots that try to remove his memories of being a ninja student.
- December, 2001: A beacon left on Earth by the Space Ninja Group Jakanja activates just as Oboro Hinata discovers it, alerting the space ninjas of what they've been searching for and allowing them to take their Centipede Base to Earth.
- Hearing her voice from within Org Hell, Yabaiba uses Steam Engine Org in order to have the Gaoranger's Evil-Crushing Hundred-Beast Sword empower Tsuetsue's sliced-off horn to fish for her through Ura's mirror. He rescues her, but her mind has become obsessed with helping the three Highness Orgs, all of whom likewise revive through the effort. -
- The Gaoranger fight to try and stop the revived Highnesses, but the trio crush them, likewise revealing that there was no real Org Master; it was a figurehead that held the gate to the power source in Org Hell. Tetomu and Fuutaro go to the Org Matrix and finally shut down the gate to hell, allowing for the Gaoranger to destroy the Highnesses again; however in the meantime Tsuetsue used her new power as the "Org Witch" to create a new Org Heart, which she uses to fuse the three Highnesses to it and create their final form: Ultimate Org Senki.
- Senki begins to massacre the Power Animals, killing GaoGod and defeating GaoHunter as he likewise destroy their GaoCrystals. Flying to the Animarium, he kills all of the Gaoranger's Power Animal allies before forcing the Animarium to crash to the ground and creates a corrosive rain to destroy the planet to make it suitable for Orgs.
- After exhausting all options including a sword left by former shaman Murasaki, a miracle occurs as all known Power Animals, including the revived Gaoranger allies, surround Senki and annihilate him with a combined Hundred-Beast Animal Heart. The Gaoranger transform and use the Evil-Crushing Hundred-Beast Sword to destroy the Org Heart, destroying the Ultimate Highness. With Senki's death, the Org Matrix collapses, killing Tsuetsue and Yabaiba in the process.
- With the Gaoranger's mission over, Tetomu decides to enter hibernation on the moon with Gao's Rock, leaving the Gaoranger to return to their lives and Shirogane to try and make a new life or himself in the 21st century.
- While preparing for a battle with their rival Ikazuki Way Ninja Academy, the Hayate Way Ninja Academy is attacked by Barrier Ninja Kekkaibo of the Jakanja, who destroys their defenses and, with the assistance of Boss Tau Zant, killing nearly the entire school and all potential ninja threats in a single blow. Sensei Mugensai Hinata escapes by transforming himself into a hamster, which is quickly captured by Furabiijo.
- After the fall of their Ikazuchi Way school in the first Jakanja attack, brothers Ikkou and Isshuu Kasumi break the seal within their academy to gain the power to become the Gouraiger in hopes of using this power to prove themselves in the light.
- Three less-than-stellar students of the Hayate Way, having narrowly avoided being captured by avoiding their teacher's announcement, are brought in by his daughter Oboro Hinata, telling them they have the opportunity to be the legendary Hurricaneger due to having special training from her father. Two mysterious figures nearly join the battle but decide not to while watching the first Hurricanger battle. The team use their new powers to defeat Kekkaibo and save the hamster teacher, but fail to prevent the Jakanja beacon from allowing their Centipede Base from reaching Earth. Sensei Hinata reveals he can't change back from his hamster form due to mispronouncing his spell to escape capture.
- After witnessing one of Sargain's puppet ninja grow giant with the help of a Copy Giant, Oboro Hinata reveals the team's mecha, allowing them to fight back with Senpuujin.
- Third Spear, Manmaruba begins to make predictions that "two spears" will soon be assisting the Jakanja front; as Sargain predicts it is their two missing comrades.
- Nanami Nono (Hurricane Blue) completes her final mission she did not complete prior as a first-year Hayate Way ninja by climbing Mt. Kurosawa, thus allowing for the Hurricaneger to all make their way to the second year of training.
- As predicted and pushed by Manmaruba, the two Ikazuchi Way ninja known as the Gouraigers appear before the Jakanja and are recruited by them, allowing them to get back at the Hurricaneger of the Hayate Way.
- The Gouraiger surprisingly assists the Hurricaneger in destroying Water Absorbing Ninja Gamajakushi knowing that if it sucked the water of Earth away, a certain power wouldn't appear. Impressed by their knowledge of what he himself was seeking, Tau Zant offers the Ikazuchi ninja to join his group, which they accept.
- Briefly restoring power within their former base in the Ikazuchi Valley, the Gouraiger activate their own mecha, Gouraijin, before abandoning their former training ground. During their first battle, they steal the Plant Axe Karakuri Ball developed by Oboro and use it against Senpuujin, crushing the Hurricaneger. The team spend three days unconscious, which allow them to defeat another Jakanja Chuunin in the process.
- May 3rd: Sensei Hinata writes a letter acknowledging the hard work his daughter Oboro is doing, which is secretly found by Yousuke.
- After having too many of his Bionin Chuunin fall to the Hurricaneger, Chuuzubo is put in detention for his failures.
- The Jakanja and Sargain mine a load of Shinobinium on Mt. Ikazuchi and attempt to steal another previously taken from them to empower an Ikazuchi device, but it blows due to the scientists replacing it with a fake. The Gouraiger attempt to retake the second Shinobium while the male Hurricaneger defend it and Nanami defeats Sargain's giant puppet, but the Ikazuchi ninja reclaim the mineral after Ikkou attacks the Hayate ninja and even his own brother in the line of fire.
- Using both Shinobinium ore, Ikkou proceeds to use the Prophecy Device to find out the means to "that" by way of his father Ikki's words; however begins to doubt whether to go through with the method when he discovers that the means involves one of the Gouraiger killing the other.
- The Hurricaneger defeat Mist-Spitting Ninja Kirikirimaishi, but it's final sacrifice teleports the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger, along with two children caught in the middle, to an island controlled by his father to battle one another, while also releasing a massive ice storm that covers the planet threatening to freeze it.
- While worried about what would happen if he were to kill his brother Isshuu, Ikkou becomes caught in an enraging mist while preventing the captured children from being hit by it; his rampage convinces KuwagaRaiger to join with the Hurricaneger to save him before the Hayate and Ikazuchi ninja finally unite to defeat Island Ninja Girigirigaishi and get off the island as it sinks. As a result, Tau Zant ends his alliance with the Gouraiger, now that they are no longer of any use to him.
- After withstanding Tau Zant's wrath, Chuuzubo prepares a final scheme where he captures the Gouraiger in his box to defeat them in his world until the Hurricaneger free them and defeat the Second Spear. Using a special forbidden scroll to grow giant, both teams have problems until Oboro develops two new Karakuri Balls to be used by HurricaneRed and KabutoRaiger simultaneously, releasing Fuuraimaru and allowing for the Gourai Senpuujin combination to destroy the Jakanja general.
- Third Spear, Manmaruba undergoes a metamorphosis into a mature form to further assist the Jakanja; his first move after transforming is to infect Ikkou with a scorpion as revenge for betraying him, but it spawns and creates several mini-scorpions that infect all the ninja. -
- Against his own better judgement regarding how embarrassing and silly he is, Tau Zant contacts Sixth Spear, Satarakura to come to Earth to assist the Jakanja.
- Contacting a lord known as Gozen to ask for a ninja to unite the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger, they send to Sensei Hinata Shurikenger, a mystery ninja from the Space Union School, to assist the team. His first action is to defeating one of Satarakura's Mask Corp with his personal Shinobi Machine Tenkuujin and removing the mini-scorpions from the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger. Despite this however, Manmaruba left a Space Scorpion egg inside Ikkou's body, which will kill him once it hatches -
- The Hurricaneger, Gouraiger and Shurikenger protect Princess Laiina from the Space Ninsaru; when they fuse into the giant Ashurasaru, she releases a special necklace revealing the karakuri Tricondor, allowing for the creation of the Tenrai Senpuujin formation to destroy him.
- Ikkou's health begins to decline as a result of the Space Scorpion Egg inside his body, causing him to suffer great pain at various moments. Shortly afterwards using a special technique, he discovers the Space Scorpion egg, but chooses to keep it a secret. When he tries to see a specialist to remove it, Manmaruba attacks him to make it impossible to prevent it from being released, forcing Ikkou to prepare for his own passing, and asking Isshu who now knows the truth not to inform the Hurricanger. Around that time Manmaruba has a vision of his own death by Kabuto Raiger. -
- On a full moon when the space scorpion egg is to hatch arrives, Ikkou becomes hospitalized when trying to defeat Manmaruba, and was saved by Yousuke after he forced the truth out of Isshu. Discovering that the only way remaining to kill the egg is by an antidote using the scorpion's own poison, Yousuke draws out the Third Spear and has himself intentionally stabbed by another scorpion; it is enough to finally stop the poison and leads to both men surviving and Ikkou fulfilling Manmaruba's prophecy when he apparently kills him for all the pain he had been put through. However, in preparation to counter this prophecy, Manmuraba created a clone of himself, which soon hatches in it's larval stage. -
- Satarakura summons three Ninja Wolf Beast Fangarou to Earth to turn humans into wolfmen, doing so as a new prophecy of the Evil Will appears by a meteor shower around Earth. The Fangarou are defeated by Isshu, Kouta, and Nanami, while Shurikenger looks into the prophecy. But when three wolves fuse into the giant Fangerus to further fulfill the new prophecy, not even Gourai Senpuujin can defeat it. With the knowledge he learned, Shurikenger collects the Ninjamisen with all six Shinobi Medals and uses it to release the massive Revolver Mammoth, destroying the giant with the new formation Revolver Gourai Senpuujin and leading to Satarakura becoming briefly suspended from further Jakanja activity. -
- Despite creating some tension from his harsh training methods, with the assistance from one of his disguises, Shurikenger is successfully able to teach the Hurricangers and Gouraigers on mastering the Ninjamisen, which now also allows them to control Revolver Mammoth as well. Meanwhile, the new Manmaruba reaches his mature form with more power than the original. .
- The Manmaruba clone confronts the Gouraiger once again while discovering a third meteor shower with the Evil Will's message for "that". However when reading the message, the clone becomes overwhelmed by too much information flowing into him all at once, mutating him further into a massive mindless giant that captures the Gouraiger within itself. The Hurricaneger save the Gouraiger (by having Kouta and Nanami learn how to use the Gouraiger's Bari Thunder motorcycles) while Oboro and Shurikenger work together to create their own TriCondor to destroy the last of Manmaruba with Tenrai Senpuujin. However, Tau Zant completely reads the clone Manmaruba's mind, discovering the full third message for his own usage.
- Upon the orders of Tau Zant from the third message, the Seventh and final Spear of his squadron, Sandaaru, destroys planet Astram to retrieve its Dark Stone and bring it to Earth. Using the anger of the Earth ninja and even the power achieved from several Chuunin, Sandaaru empowers the stone to release it's true content: a "Shinobi Medal" for a weapon known as the Raging Arrow. -
- Sandaaru grants the Raging Arrow to Sargain for research; after using his third Megatagame to research all information on Earth Karakuri technology, he releases his ultimate karakuri puppet, Karakuri Giant Gaingain, which crushes the Earth ninja. After finally reaching out and gaining Gozen's respect, the mystery lord uses their power to empower Revolver Mammoth with Tenrai Senpuujin, allowing for all Karakuri Balls to be used simultaneously in the "Ultima Rainbow" attack, destroying Gaingain and retrieving the Raging Arrow. Sargain escapes death, but is killed by Sandaaru for no longer having any further need to Jakanja.
- Sent on an errand to give the Raging Arrow medal to Gozen, the ninja become delayed by the Jakanja spears and Sandaaru's Misfortune Fan-Beast Badogi. In a desperate move, Yousuke releases the Raging Arrow against the giant but loses control of Senpuujin in the process. Out of desperation, Gozen finally reveals herself, and that she herself possesses the opposing Grieving Bow medal within, and makes the team use Tenrai Senpuujin in an attempt to keep the power of the Raging Arrow from consuming them; they succeed and destroy Badogi, but Jakanja regains the Raging Arrow medal.
- After a sneak attack where Sandaaru sends his Cursed Fan-Beast Madogi to sneak inside a temple where she lived and finds out her secret regarding the Grieving Bow medal, Lady Gozen is forced to move into the Hurricaneger's headquarters for her own safety.
- Tatsuya Asami, having gained full control of his destiny without any influence of his father, meets up with Honami Moriyama and discovers a son she had with Domon. As he continues his morning run, he sees several people who remind him of his former teammates, but continues onwards.
- Aspiring F4 racer Sayaka Honda is badly injured in her first race making her lose leg mobility; after being treated by chiropractor Yukito Sanjyou, she can finally walk again.
- Houji Tomasu's friend Vino quits the Space Police on Bileeza, becoming Intergalactic Hitman Gigantes.
- Exploiting the planet Crystal's lack of a light source for the Alienizer to escape through, Tekkan Aira, now DekaBreak of Special Police Dekaranger's Tokkyou division, pursues and captures the Speckionian Genio, who swears to one day inflict upon him suffering worse than death before he is sent to Prison Planet Alcapo's special solitary confinement so Space Police researchers can develop a way to free his captive victims in the mirror world before deleting him.
- When Ninjaman's reckless attempt to save a girl from rampaging zoo animals resulted with the latter being bodily harmed and massive property damage, the Three Shinshou seal Ninjaman within a pot and placed it within Negakure Shrine.
- While living in secret in the human world, Bud finds himself attacked. Losing faith in his newfound home in addition to Zyuland, the wounded Zyuman consigns himself to die but is saved by a human doctor, Kageyuki Kazakiri, who nurses him back to health before sending him on his way as he learns of the passing of his wife. Arriving too late to see her alive, Dr. Kazakiri is angrily rejected by his young son Yamato. Refusing to forgive his father for not being there in his mother's final moments, the boy runs away from home only to end up injured and lost. However, he is found and saved by Bud. Paying a debt to Dr. Kazakiri, Bud transfers his Zyuman Power to heal the boy, at the cost of his own lifespan, through his King's Credential which he leaves with the boy as a protective charm.
- Sandaaru discovers the key behind the seal of the Grieving Bow is Lady Gozen holding back her emotions so she won't feel sadness. After the destruction of his Fan Beast Dezaragi, he uses Madogi to create clones of the Earth ninja using Dezaragi's feathers to force her out and assist them in defeating them; only to have their collars latch on and forcefully attack her against their will. With no other options, Gozen attacks Madogi to save the ninja who then kill Madogi, but Gozen feels sadness in the process, allowing Sandaaru to attack her and take the Grieiving Bow medal, stealing away Gozen's immortality and allowing her to die in the process.
- In order to gain the body to use the two medals for "that", Tau Zant sends out Satarakura with the Jacuum Gun to steal anger and sadness needed to mutate the Jakanja leader. Once with enough power, Sandaaru steals the power from the Sixth Spear without knowing of a trap set by Shurikenger for the Earth ninja to find where the evil ninja are located. After Satarakura starts rampaging hating everyone including Jakanja, Shurikenger sacrifices his life by self-destructing Tenkuujin to stop him from intervening in the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger's pursuit.
- The Hurricaneger and Gouraiger arrive at the Centipede base, but are too late to prevent Tau Zant from absorbing the energy to mutate into his Ultimate Form. Using this form, the Jakanja boss fires the Raging Arrow with the Grieving Bow into the ocean, creating a massive hole with the potential to annihilate the universe and replace it with the Evil Will's. But after it is fired, Sandaaru kills Tau Zant due to him selfishly using Jakanja in hopes of surviving the universal annihilation to be the Evil Will's partner in the new universe.
- Sandaaru, Wendinu and Furabiijo decide to fight the Earth ninja with the winner to become the Evil Will's partner in the new universe; the kunoichi are killed by the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger, while Sandaaru is killed by a sacrificing Gouraiger who destroy Gouraijin in the process to allow the Hurricaneger passage into the new universe to stop the Evil Will.
- Taking the advice of Oboro prior to her and Sensei Hinata being presumably killed by the planet's destruction, the Hurricaneger fly into the new universe with Senpuujin Hurrier Mode and retrieve the Raging Arrow and Grieving Bow. Firing the weapon on that side, they stop the destruction of their universe and destroy the new one before escaping back to their home realm.
- Escaping from the universe it tried to create, the Evil Will "revives" the Jakanja, including Tau Zant and the Seven Dark Spears, to try and stop the Hurricaneger. Rejoined by the Gouraiger, the Earth ninja defeat all of the embodiment's forms, finally destroying it with Victory Gadget and bringing the battle to an end. Oboro and Sensei Hinata are revealed to be alive; the latter finally human again after finally remembering the reversal spell for his hamster form.
- Two months after defeating Jakanja and the Evil Will, the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger graduate their ninja training, but must steal back their diplomas from Sensei Hinata after failing to show up to their own graduation ceremony.
- Knowing of an imminent invasion of "Another Earth" by the Evolian, Saruian warrior Asuka of Dino Earth attempts to cross over before his enemy; but is delayed by a squadron of Barmia Soldiers, preventing him from stopping the Evolian mothership from crossing dimensions, making him lose six Bakuryuu eggs and leading to the destruction of the key to his Dino Commander prior to him following in pursuit.
- The rampage of three Bakuryuu on Earth to clear a landing point for Darkness Messenger Geildon's Fortress Lifeform Anomalogaris leads to multiple humans to hear their voices due to strong "Dino Guts" within their bodies. Two, teenager Emiri Imanaka and old man Ryunosuke Sugishita, reach Asuka after he arrives in their world to receive the Dino Brace, but fail to become Abaranger due to not being strong enough to withstand the suits. Ultimately three others emerge and become the ones to both empower with the Dino Braces and free the Bakuryuu: freelancer Ranru Itsuki, chiropractor Yukito Sanjyou and single father Ryouga Hakua, who was hospitalized in the initial rampage and unknowingly saved by a doctor prior to bonding with Tyrannnosaurus. After being tamed, Asuka's partner Brachio emerges, having hatched from one of the eggs, to become the home and carrier for the Bakuryuu.
- Despite protests from his sister Jannu, Geildon proceeds with the plan as the Abaranger scout Anomalogaris, seeing that attacking it's top center is the only way to destroy it. After bringing in Yukito who nearly quits initially, the trio use their combined weapon the Dino Bomber to badly injure Geildon after he attempted to kill Asuka. The trio then combine their Bakuryuu to become AbarenOh for the first time, then use the fortress' own tendrils to swing to the top and drill right through it, destroying it. Jannu kills the wounded Geildon upon his return to Dino Earth at his request so his Armor of Darkness could be passed on to her. Unknown to both groups, the destruction of Anomalogaris allows the mysterious doctor to get ahold of a forbidden Bakuryuu egg and a transformation device that were stored inside Anomalogaris.
- The Abarangers move in to Ryunosuke's curry shop Dino Curry which becomes both their home and base of operations and soon have it remodeled with Dino Earth technology which allows them to detect any oncoming Evolian activity. Soon after, Ryunosuke leaves to get some business accomplished. -
- Asuka starts tracking down the missing Bakuryuu Eggs, finding one but confronted by a warrior in the Armor of Darkness, initially believing to be Geildon but realizing his movements are different. With the warrior distracted by AbaRed and AbareYellow, Asuka secures the first Bakuryuu egg. In a later confrontation, Asuka discovers that the warrior now using the armor looks just like Mahoro, a woman he knew in the past. -
- Having difficulty hatching the Bakuryuu egg, Ryoga unexpectedly assist with his Dino Guts hatching Bakuryuu Bachycelonagurus, nicknamed Bacchi-chan. After it's hatching, Asuka uses the heat orb within the egg to fix his Dino Harp key and tries to use the Dino Commander once again to become AbareBlack when faced by Jannu, but can't use it properly; particularly after she touches her Saurian markings to his revealing something and overruning his emotions. Only once Asuka realizes that his emotions and anger are preventing him from fighting effectively does he begin to fight at full power again, allowing him to defeat Jannu and a Giganoid but exhausting him in the process.
- Over two weeks after defeating Jannu for the first time, Asuka reawakens in time to heal Bacchi-chan and allow for the first Bakuryuu Combine for Abaren'Oh into AbarenOh Nagurus.
- Both Asuka and Jannu set off to track down the next missing Bakuryuu egg while Emiri accidentally turns herself into a pig due to a mistake in pronunciation when trying trying to become "AbarePink" with the aid of a Trinoid's psychic carrots.
- When reports of a rogue Bakuryuu emerge out of Kyoto, the Abaranger follow in pursuit, but have a difficult time dealing with it due to it's brainwashing, Jannu's mastery of the Armor of Darkness, and the main Abaranger being sent to Edo era by a Giganoid. Asuka ultimately tames Dimenokodon with his Dino Harp who helps the Abaranger team destroy the Giganoid while he defeats Jannu with assistance from a mystery girl that stops her in her tracks. As they leave Kyoto, Ryunosuke rejoins them having finished his special business.
- Emiri returns to normal after the effects of the psychic carrots had worn off.
- A temporary gate opens between 2003 and 1988 where a girl from the future encounters Jou Oohara in a destined encounter.
- After completing basic training for becoming a Dekaranger, Banban Akaza (DekaRed) is assigned to return home to Earth to become the red for their squadron.
- Rainian Agent Abrella begins a silent infiltration of the Earth underworld, becoming their broker for weaponry and Heavy Industrial Machines mecha. To counter this, the Dekarangers learn to combine their Deka Machines to become Dekaranger Robo.
- Koume "Umeko" Kodou (DekaPink) is given charge of Murphy, Earth's commissioned K-9 Unit, for special missions.
- Earth branch leader Doggie Kruger is forced to use his power as DekaMaster in order to settle a score with Kajimerian Ben G, an Alienizer he dealt with in the past.
- During a crisis where the Dekaranger must protect Earth from the massive Machine Monster Gigas, DekaMaster utilizes the full combat capabilities of DekaBase to defeat the beast with the DekaBase Robo. -
- The Hell Siblings Bon-Goblin and Succubus come to Earth to rampage and summon their brother Blitz for planetary destruction.
- With Earth Branch Dekaranger having problems with the Hell Siblings, they request back-up from elite Dekaranger division Tokkyou, leading to the Earth-born Tekkan "Tetsu" Aira (DekaBreak) to be assigned for assistance, bringing with him his own mecha, DekaBike.
- With assistance of DekaBreak, the Dekaranger judge and delete the Hell Siblings. -
- Tetsu asks for reassignment to remain on Earth for assistance and to learn further about the methods of the Dekaranger of Earth Branch.
- The Dekaranger assist Marigold Utahime (DekaGold of Planet Leslie) in freeing mutual planets from the Algolian Gas Drinkers' scheme of destroying a planet's lifeforms for selling them the cure to their malady.
- Thanks to further modification by Swan, the Dekaranger Robo and DekaBike are able to combine into the new combination mecha, Super Dekaranger Robo.
- Tetsu is manipulated by Speckionian Genio, the murderer of his parents, to release him from prison; forcing the Tokkyou officer to overcome and learn from his teammates to finally delete a menace from his past. -
- The Dekaranger learn of Abrella's existence when he uses Slorpean Faraway to assist in gaining a gem for his weapons operations.
- The Dekaranger work with the Abaranger to spoil a scheme by Ginjifuan Kazak to assist Saunaginnan, the last evil Trinoid, from ressurrecting Dezumozorlya; though the Alienizer and Trinoid appear to succeed, it is ultimately failure by instead summoning Mikoto Nakadai for a short period to defeat them.
- Abrella sells a new Muscle Gear to members of a notable space mafia, defeating the Dekaranger with ease.
- Kruger reassigns the main Earth branch Dekaranger to planet Torto to train with Tortornian Buntar and gain the SWAT Mode to defeat the Muscle Gear. -
- With their SWAT Mode training complete, the Dekaranger gain the Patwing mecha and the Dekawing Robo combination to assist them and use alongside their training for more advance Kaijuki fights.
- In order to defeat former SPD scientist Poppenian Hymal, Cignian Swan Shiratori utilizes her SP license to become DekaSwan to assist the other Dekaranger.
- Houji "Hoji" Tomasu (DekaBlue) passes the test to become a Tokkyou, but declines promotion due to the means to achieve it.
- Tetsu convinces Tokkyou commander Lisa Teagle (DekaBright} to allow him to remain with the Earth Dekaranger due to their positive influence on him.
- Abrella works with Bokudenian Biskes, a former friend of Kruger, to embarrass Earth SPD to reclaim the respect of the underworld; after DekaMaster defeats him and Abrella is defeated by the Dekaranger, the space broker swears on the ultimate revenge.
- Exploring Lemurian ruins, treasure hunter Masumi Inou discovers nothing but an amnesiac girl who joins him on his travels.
- Abrella uses several specific Alienizers to smuggle in goods and create energy for his ultimate plan to take down the SPD of Earth.
- Leonian Gyoku Rou, a former DekaRed of Earth, invites Ban to become a member of his special Fire Squad for greater missions tied to SPD.
- After gaining the feeling of Earth Branch's ability to move on without him and assisting Tetsu in defeating Kulernian Jellyfis, Ban decides to accept his promotion.
- After freeing several high-class Alienizers, Abrella invades Earth and forcefully takes over DekaBase, hoping to use DekaBase Robo to cause chaos and to lock out any other SPD from reaching Earth through it's security net. In the process, Dekaranger Robo is destroyed.
- Tetsu uses DekaWing Robo and DekaBike Robo to hold off Abrella's Abretrex mecha while allowing the main team Dekaranger to sneak into DekaBase. After finishing off Abretrex, Tetsu then focuses on DekaBase Robo to prevent Abrella from further damaging the city.
- In a final infiltration, the Dekaranger take apart Abrella's invasive force and finally remove him from DekaBase. Once removed, the space broker is finally approved for deletion by the Highest Court of the Universe and eliminated forever by the Dekaranger.
- With Earth Branch in good hands, Ban and Murphy begin their assignment with Fire Squad under Gyoku Rou.
- When the forces of Infershia reawaken to resume their attempt to invade Earth's surface, forced to reveal herself as a magician to protect them, Miyuki Ozu gives her children the ability to access the power of the Heavenly Saints and become the Mahou Sentai Magiranger to face Infreshia. However, her children are overpowered by Infershia's Dark Magic Knight Wolzard, Miyuki battles the dark mage on her own. However, revealed to be Miyuki's husband, Wolzard momentarily regained his memory and teleported a wounded Miyuki to the Garden of Souls. But as it appeared that he killed her instead of saving her, Kai Ozu vowed revenge on Wolzard.
- While the others confront Infershia's Phantom Spy Vancuria, their siblings Tsubasa Ozu and Houka Ozu found a secret room within the Ozu home, where the spirit of Miyuki encourages them to have courage to face the Infershia threat. The five later learn meet Mandora Boy in the secret magic room as he reveals their roles as mages with Kai, as MagiRed, being team leader. Finding themselves facing giant Hades Beasts, the Magirangers obtain spells to force MagiDragon and MagiKing to battle the monster.
- Using the Magi Red's desire for revenge against him, Wolzard manipulates the Magirangers into unknowing giving him the means to combine with his steed Dark Magic Horse Barikion to become WolKaizer. Defeating MagiKing and taking the Ozu siblings's ability to assume the form, Wolkaizer summons Infershia's lead general Victory General Branken to the surface but Kai manages to knock Braken back into underworld before falling into a coma. Tsubasa awakens Kai from his coma and both gain further guidance from Miyuki within the dream world. Though he claimed to no longer be able to send Braken back to the surface, Wolzard kept the MagiKing power before Vancuria exposed his secret and is forced to infuse the spell into a Troll that is later destroyed by FireKaizer with the Ozu siblings regaining their ability to become MagiKing.
- Eventually, wanting to return to the surface, Braken sends the Three Solitary Confinement Hades Beasts to slaughter until they find the key whose death would unseal the Infershian Gate. The actions of Skeleton reveal the key's location, a young woman with no memory of who she is. Heavenly Saint Lunagel. Lunagel proceeds to tell the Ozu siblings of their father and tells them she was personally face Wolzard, believing him to be Raigel. However, she is captured as Wolzard begins the ritualistic sacrifice ceremony. While the others faced Braken as he managed to squeeze his way through the partially opened door, Kai defeats Wolzard to save Lunagel. Then, joining his siblings as their mother joins them in spirit, they reform MagiKing and destroy Braken. Soon after, Lunagel embarks to return to Magitopia while Wolzard takes Braken's sword to replace his Wolsaber. The Magirangers protect the mysterious amnesiac "Rin" from Vancuria before she regains her memories as
- Using the Magirangers to unlock a cave containing the remnants of the final battle between Heavenly Saints Raigel and Sungel, Vancuria takes the mummified remains of Raigel for N Ma to revive as the new leader of his army: Sorcery Priest Meemy, who make the resurrection of N Ma is first priority with the aid of the Hades Beastmen. The Magirangers, on the other hand find both a lamp containing Sungel's genie Smoky the Magical Cat and a frog that Houka Ozu named Hikaru. But once Urara Ozu overcame her phobia to break the spell with a maiden's kiss, the frog is revealed to be Sungel as Hikaru decides to be the Ozu siblings' teacher and support them as Magi Shine.
- Fearing the end of his life in order to save Tsubasa from the effects of using forbidden magic, Hikaru gives the Ozu siblings Oath Rings tied to the Five Legendary Magicians, believing they may have the means to become legendary themselves. As they each faced a personal crisis as Memmy summons the Four Hades Beastman Kings, each of the five Ozu gain the qualifications to become a "legendary magician".
- Kai achieves the potential to become legendary after learning to restore his courage which had been drained by Hades Beastman Gaston the Thief.
- When Kai's classmate Yuka Yamazaki is stolen by Hades Beastman Beserker King Glúm do Bridon to be a bride to awaken a legendary army, the Magirangers travel to Magitopia and request Horned Sacred Horse Unigolon from Heavenly Arch Saint Magiel in order to go to Infershia to rescue her. In the midst of the crisis, Yuka learns Kai's identity as MagiRed.
- Urara achieves the potential to become legendary after maintaining faith in Smoky in the face of Hades Beastman Peewee the Harpy.
- September 3rd: Makito is forsaken by his younger siblings due to their family bonds being severed by Samurai Shichijuurou.
- September 4th ("Kebab Day"): Makito achieves the potential to become legendary after healing the bonds of his family.
- Tsubasa achieves the potential to become legendary after freeing the soul of Rei Mamiya from Siren Neries.
- September 18th: Houka achieves the potential to become legendary after overcoming her memory loss at the hands of Kobold Bullrates through her courage alone.
- Learning of the plot by the remaining Hades Beastmen Kings Burates and Zee to freeze the surface, the Magirangers go to meet Heavenly Saint Snowgel (the source of their mother's Magiranger's power) and obtained the ability to use Legend Mode to destroy Zee. But as they easily defeat Bucrates before his soul was infused into Machine Golem, the Ozu Siblings learn that Legend power is slowly turning them into Heavenly Saints. Luckily, Hikaru obtained a spell to circumvent the process and allow the siblings to remain human.
- October 4th ("Fantastic Happy Day"): Hades Beastman Demon Apollos (now known as the Alienizer "Agent X"), returns to Earth to gain the Flower of Heaven, a gem held by Miyuki Ozu that can cause calamity if not fed love every ten years. The Magiranger and Dekaranger work together to stop the threat from both Infershia and space and allow for the power of the gem to remain in safe hands.
- During a battle where Meemy prepares to kill the Magiranger with a special Infershia mold, Wolzard unawaringly protects and saves the Ozu siblings, unknowing as to why he would do it.
- Wolzard and Meemy set up traps that ultimately disable MagiShine and Lunagel while capturing the Ozu siblings. Using their power while in Infershia, Meemy drains their magic beginning N. Ma's revival.
- Inspired by the courage of Kai in standing up to Infershia's forces, Heavenly Saint Blagel finally breaks free from the Wolzard persona and saves his children.
- In a final showdown, the Ozu fight Wolzard to allow for it's complete destruction and to fully free their father from all of N. Ma's control.
- Sungel kills Meemy/Raigel in a Duel Bond; before dying, the evil Heavenly Saint warns of the awakening of the gods.
- In a last ditch effort to stop N. Ma from rising and taking over Earth, Blagel returns to Infershia and seals him away once again; before departing his children, he tells them that their mother Miyuki still lives.
- Using Urara's divination abilities, the Magiranger discover the location of Miyuki within a "garden of thorns".
- The Infershia Pantheon make themselves known to the Magiranger and Vancuria, stating they will be conducting rituals for the revival of N. Ma.
- The Magiranger survive the ritual of Hades God Ifrit by outlasting until his time limit expired, leading to his death.
- Using the words and inspiration of eldest Ozu Makito (MagiGreen), Tsubasa tracks down and defeats Hades God Cyclops, stopping his ritual.
- Kai and Houka stand up to Hades Goddess Gorgon even after she allows fellow Hades God Toad to switch their bodies and minds, defeating her ritual.
- Hades God leader Dagon realizes that Blagel/Wolzard is hiding N. Ma, preventing his ressurection even with the rituals going as planned.
- Using combat with the two ultimate gods of Drake and Sleipnir to draw him out, Wolzard assists in taking down Drake with his children, but Dagon implants a tracking scale to find his location within the Infershia river.
- The SGS team of Satoru Akashi, Sakura Nishihori and Souta Mogami fails to retrieve the God Head from its ruins in part due to Sakura's mistrust of the new recruit Souta. It will remain unclaimed for another year and a half.
- Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red is sent back to this year a result of an unstable time vortex generated by the combined power of the five Phantom Ranger Keys, along with the Red Phantom Ranger Key. He is recovered by Hiromu Sakurada/Red Buster, who followed him in Go-Buster Ace using the system data of GoZyuDrill, finding Marvelous eating at a Dino Curry managed by Yatsudenwani. The Phantom Ranger Key ends up being taken by Bacchus Gill.
- Youkai Nekomata travels to this year shortly after his creation in 2015 under orders by Kyuemon Izayoi to retrieve the End Shuriken. To that end, he attacks any ninja he comes across, leading him to be confronted by Sasuke/NinjaRed and Yousuke Shiina/HurricaneRed. They are aided by a never before seen red ninja, AkaNinger, who is seemingly killed by Nekomata before the Youkai returns to the present with the End Shuriken. Unbeknownst to Sasuke and Yousuke, AkaNinger had mastered the former's duplication technique, with his copy taking the hit as he followed Nekomata to the present, with what the Youkai believed to be the End Shuriken he was carrying actually being Sasuke's personal shuriken.
- Reviving again and again after being destroyed several times in 2015, Nekomata returns to this year to try and acquire the End Shuriken again, directed by Izayoi that it should be at the old Igasaki Ninjutsu Dojo. He is unable to find it, however, and is lured into gathering fear as an alternative by the present Takaharu and Fuuka with help from their childhood selves. Once the other Ninningers unite with them, the team of five chase Nekomata back to the present where they destroy him permanently.
- When Hades God Toad begins his turn, he is revealed to be the Hades God holding Miyuki. However, though reluctant to give up his prize, Toad appears to kill her as a last act of desperation. The Magiranger use their magic training to locate Miyuki and restore her to normal, allowing the mother and children to destroy Toad together. In Infreshia, Dagon is accompanied by Hades Gods Wyvern and Titan as he attacks Wolzard and releases the essence of N Ma from its prison.
- During his chosen time to invoke Divine Punishment, Titan is selected to be the vessel for N Ma's revival, just as he had discovered he rather not kill and friendship by way of Houka. This forces Wyvern to pursue as Houka and Makito use the MagiTrain to take Titan to the Lake of Slumber. By that time, Miyuki finds Isamu and nutures back to health before he comes to his childrens' aid as Wolzard Fire to kill Wyvern. But the victory was short lived as Dagon kills Titan so N Ma can resurrect and leave an prophecy before leaving to reach his full power within three days' time.
- Hades Goddess Sphinx gains a change in heart regarding casting final judgement on Earth after learning of courage from the Magiranger. However she is killed by Dagon and Slepnier for her betrayal. .
- Hikaru marries Urara in preparation of the final showdown with N. Ma.
- N. Ma invades Magitopia, destroying it and appearing to kill Magiel with ease.
- On a double front, the Magiranger confront and destroy Sleipner in combat, while Blagel and Sungel sacrifice their lives in an attempt to kill N. Ma for his destruction of Magitopia.
- N. Ma descends to the surface to deal with the Magiranger, ultimately taking them to the final outcome of Earth to convince them of their futility.
- After N. Ma and the Magiranger depart for the far future, Vancuria heals all those killed by N. Ma in the final battle, including Blagel, Sungel and Sphinx, while Magiel returns to Magitopia having fooled the evil god in her downfall. As Sphinx returns, she kills Dagon after trying to offer him a chance to live in a better Infershia through her new knowledge.
- As the Ozu siblings return with a wounded N. Ma, the entire Ozu family comes together and strike the god with a flow of magic that he continuously eats until it overwhelms him, making him explode and finishing him off, saving all three realms.
- SGS recruits two new members for their GoGo Sentai Boukenger group: treasure hunter Masumi Inou and his child-like female partner Natsuki Mamiya. On their first mission, the duo help investigate the underwater ruins of the Gordom Civilization to find the Heart of Gordom. However, the new member accidently triggered the island's rising and had to fight the lost culture's revived High Priest Gajah to obtain the Heart. However, without warning, Gajah is abducted by Creator King Ryuuwon and his Jaryuu Tribe. Though he used Ryuuwon to obtain the Brain of Gordom, Gajah loses another relic of his civilization to the Boukengers.
- A third Negative Syndicate, Dark Shadow, begins to make it's move with the Boukenger forced to protect the Blades of Three Kingdoms Leadership from the ninja assassins.
- Satoru Akashi (Bouken Red) is forced to master the new, more powerful Parallel Engine of the auxiliary GoGo Drill after he is forced to use it to save the other Boukenger from the overwhelming ice storms of the Madness Weather Precious. The Boukenger begin training with the newer model of Parallel Engine after the incident.
- Sakura Nishihori (Bouken Pink) utilizes the GoGo Shovel to fight back against the BioPanzer, an ancient war machine built by Dark Shadow by use of a Tsukumogami.
- Akashi and the Boukenger protect an SGS shipment from Europe containing the Salamander's Scale, a Precious ultimately used to complete the Acceltector needed to utilize the Dual Crusher weapon. During the incident, the GoGo Mixer is utilized to seal the heat of Ryuuwon's latest Jakuryuu.
- During an assignment to receive the Nami Uemono Dolls from the importer Kazuko, Dark Shadow assassin Yaiba of Darkness emerges and confronts Masumi, whom he had previously let live once due to his potential darkness. Although Masumi is able to resist Yaiba at this time, the ninja believes he will come around when he embraces his darkness within him. During this incident, Kazuko seems to identify Natsuki's bracelet of identification while the GoGo Crane is used to take on Tsukumogami Kawazugami.
- After obtaining the Nami Uemono Dolls, Akashi follows orders issued by SGS superior Mr. Voice to burn the dolls, drawing suspicion from the team. The burned dolls reveal a map to a hidden island, which is ultimately obtained by Gajah and Ryuuwon after he defeats the Boukenger and captures DaiBouken with Akashi still inside.
- Akashi and DaiBouken are dragged to the mysterious island as the other Boukenger follow in suit after discovering the deception their leader performed regarding the dolls. Upon the island, Gajah discovers the Boukenger's secret: a book containing the knowledge and information of the Renaissance genius Leon Giordana. Once the Boukenger regroup, they utilize all nine vehicles to become Super Daibouken and defeat Ryuuwon's latest mech creations. However the damage was unknowingly done: while appearing to not value it at the time, Gajah uses his photographic memory to steal the blueprints of Giordana's greatest discovery: the Parallel Engine.
- Akashi mobilizes the 10th GoGo Vehicle, the GoGo Jet, to assist in obtaining the Aqua Crystal for an underwater civilization to return to it's home. When confronted by Ryuuwon for the crystal, the vehicle is used to create a more powerful mecha formation: Ultimate DaiBouken.
- During a capture mission for the Ashu Mirror, the Ashu Gai and Hyouga emerge from the shadows and capture Natsuki to use her to open a gate for the Ashu to return to Earth for conquering. Fighting alongside Eiji Takaoka, an Ashu watcher, the Boukenger defeat Hyouga while Eiji destroys the mirror, but not before another Ashu emerges to assist Gai: Grand Beast Rei.
- SGS begins development of a sixth Boukenger, Bouken Silver, alongside the development of more powerful Neo-Parallel Engines to empower the new member connected to the GoGo Fire vehicle.
- Gai and Rei capture the Soldier's Bow Precious and use Rei's illusion abilities in order to isolate and defeat Akashi with a failure of his past. But when he overcomes the illusion, the Boukenger and Eiji destroy the duo.
- Gajah summons the defeated remains of Gai and Rei and implants within them the Gordom Engine, reviving and transforming the duo into the Questers.
- During an attempt by Akashi to convince Eiji to become Bouken Silver, the newly transformed Questers destroy the Ashu watcher's shakujo staff, unsealing the Ashu blood within him. With hard work and the development of the Sagasniper staff to reseal the Ashu side, Eiji finally accepts the position as the sixth Boukenger.
- SGS completes the Neo-Parallel Engine vehicles in time for Eiji to utilize them and their combined SirenBuilder form to fight the "Quester Robo" developed by Gajah but stolen by Gai and Rei to use alongside the destructive Lightning Cannon Precious.
- The Boukenger investigate a mountain risen in the midst of Tokyo where a being known as Muse summons the strongest to reach it. After surviving every obstacle with the assistance of Akashi's father, Muse is ultimately revealed to be Hyde Gene, an extraterrestrial creature who was willing to merge with the ultimate lifeform of Earth for it's conquering of the planet. The Boukenger stop Hyde Gene, ultimately with the combination of DaiBouken and the DaiTanken formation.
- After obtaining the Egg of Lemuria, Ryuuwon aims for the Golden Sword but is hindered when Akashi pulls it and uses it to defeat a Lemurian beast created from his Precious. After battle, the Golden Sword reveals it's true form as Great Sword Man Zubaan, a sentient mechanical being whom they must gain the trust of in order to assist further.
- Ryuuwon and the Questers abduct Natsuki when they realize her as the lost princess of Lemuria and the only one who can activate the full potential of the Sun of Lemuria, a Precious that utilizes the full potential of a Lemurian's power. Trapped empowering the powerful Wicked Dragon Grand, the Boukenger are overpowered by Natsuki until Masumi finally reaches her and breaks her from her heritage while the Boukenger gain the new GoGo Voyager to defeat Ryuuwon's ultimate mech as DaiVoyager. When regaining the Sun of Lemuria, Natsuki understands but decides to move on from her Lemurian past due to what she has gained in the present.
- The Questers decide to begin their ultimate plan by gaining the simultaneous support of the other Negative Syndicates while reawakening Ouga, an Ashu associated with Eiji's mother Kei from hibernation. While the Boukenger appear to stop Ouga, the Ashu's final act petrifies Bouken Silver into stone.
- The Questers gain the Mercurius Vessel, which they choose to combine with the three Precious acquired from the other Negatives and their final Quester Robo to create a powerful Homoculus being which overpowers the Boukenger and disables most of their GoGo Vehicles.
- Eiji becomes trapped within a dimensional rift from Ouga's "sacrifice" where the Ashu forces him into an illusion of wandering in eternity with his mother Kei. The half-Ashu overcomes his turmoil and fully defeats Ouga, promising his mother he will return to her someday.
- With the other GoGo Vehicles repaired and Eiji rejoining them, the Boukenger stop Akashi from potentially sacrificing himself with Eiji's GoGo Vehicles and defeat the Questers' Homoculus.
- In the final battle with the Questers, Eiji finally finishes off Gai completely and the other Boukenger defeat Rei, bringing an end to the Ashu/Quester threat forever.
- When Time Demon Chronos traps the other Boukenger in another dimension, Eiji teams up with AkaRed, the spirit of all Red warriors in Super Sentai, to create a team to defeat the temporal being before he can complete his goal. Teaming up with Nanami Nono, Asuka, Tekkan "Tetsu" Aira and Tsubasa Ozu (as well as Hikaru who was also trapped with the main Boukenger), both legends and Boukenger stop Chronos and his revived generals of TsueTsue, Furabiijo and Meemy, whom he used to create his ultimate weapon for conquering Earth.
- Tiring of his consistent problems in Precious pursuing, Gajah begins to prepare for reclaiming the Precious of his Gordom Civilization for his ultimate scheme.
- December 24: Carl's loving mother is killed in a traffic accident, causing the boy to despise Christmas.
- Yaiba removes the seal from the Demon Bird's Magic Jewel, which had been keeping his master Gekkou stabilized. Although Gekkou finally turns into a horrible monster, Natsuki and Eiji reseal the Precious and SGS take over it's protection, but Yaiba is removed from Dark Shadow as a consequence.
- During an attempt to protect the Three Headed Dragon of Darkness from Ryuuwon, the Precious of darkness lands in Masumi's control, allowing for his latent darkness to emerge.
- Yaiba tempts Masumi to fully awaken his darkness to use the Three Headed Dragon, but as a means to force a mass of darkness from space to Earth for those who can control it to rule. Through the power of his team, Masumi finally rejects the darkness and kills Yaiba, but does not return to the Boukenger as a result.
- Having reached the limit of his powers, Ryuuwon makes a final drive towards reaching Pandora's Box but is beaten to the Precious by Gajah; the Gordom Priest absorbs the energy within the box to create his ultimate minion: Desperado. Believed to be fully defeated, Ryuuwon kills himself, leaving behind a helmet that the Boukenger claim as a Precious due to it's unnatural power.
- Upon taking Ryuuwon's helmet to SGS's Precious Bank, Ryuuwon reveals it as a deception in order to become reborn into a dragon via the Egg of Lemuria. Akashi faces the dragon master in a showdown but Ryuuwon ultimately wears down completely, being reduced to a normal human being as he was prior to his mutations. Yet when Akashi tries to confront the true Ryuuwon, SGS blows up the Precious Bank, annihilating Ryuuwon and assumably taking Bouken Red with it.
- From within the rubble of the now-destroyed Precious Bank, Gajah reclaims the Heart of Gordom, which he absorbs to begin a mutation into the Gordom God before returning to Gordom Island to allow Desperado to reclaim the Brain of Gordom.
- SGS shuts down all Parallel Engines as a failsafe after the destruction of the Precious Bank and Gajah's maneuvers.
- Masumi returns having realized his place and helps the team try to face down Desperado; however when their maneuver appears to fail, Akashi returns with DaiVoyager as the true leader of SGS reactivates the Parallel Engines allowing for the creature's defeat.
- The Boukenger return to Gordom Island and face down Gajah, who has evolved due to the effect of the Heart of Gordom. Using the full extent and abilities of the Parallel Engines and all 18 GoGo Vehicles, the team puts a stop to the ancient being, who appears killed but is merely defeated, choosing to return to cryogenic stasis until the world no longer has such nuisances.
- Half a year later: With a further desire for adventure in the great beyond, Akashi is recruited to head into space to discover the interstellar origins of ancient civilizations; Sakura Nishihori (Bouken Pink) comes along unexpectedly as the other Boukenger continue their jobs on Earth.
- On a journey to seal the Kenma Bracelets, SCRTC president Miki Masaki's plane is brought down where Rinjuken Akugata warrior Makirika seizes them for his master Rio to begin resurrecting the powerful warriors of the past. However she is protected near her crash site by Jan Kandou, a "tiger boy" living in the wild that she brings to Master Xia Fu to become a member of the Gekirangers.
- Heading out to confirm the Gekiranger's powers for himself, Rio has a "destined encounter" with Jan, sensing him as his great rival.
- Rio sends out the Five Venom Fists both to defeat the Gekiranger and to use them to find the power of the "True Poison" required to revive the Rinjuken masters. Ultimately, his second-in-command Mele discovers it within Venom Fist leader Braco, whom she defeats and claims the True Poison for her beloved. -
- Rio revives Kenma Kata and gains the power of hatred to increase his power; fearing the influence, Mele tries to revive the Kenma Rageku, who ends up increasing her power as well as pushing Rio further with the power of jealousy. -
- The Gekiranger begin training with three other Kensei for gaining further armaments: Ran with Master Elehung Gambou, Retsu with Master Bat Li and Jan with Master Sharkie Chan. -
- Rio is forced by the Kenma to fight the Gekiranger to destroy Geki Juken; he easily crushes the team, but is prevented from finishing them when discovering from their master Xia Fu that they have the potential to gain the power of "Kageki". He captures the master and gives the team time to train to gain Kageki at the risk of Xia Fu's life.
- The Gekiranger Triangle crash course with the Master Triangle in a tourney to prove they can utilize their own weaknesses in hopes of activating their Kageki power.
- Facing Rio once again in a pushed-up showdown, the Gekiranger awaken their Kageki power and easily defeat Rio in combat, while gaining the GekiFire formation embodying the power of the Master Triangle.
- Desperate for more power, Rio reawakens final Kenma Maku, but becomes imprisoned for trying to take over Rinjuken as the Land warrior retakes control of the organization. -
- Former Geki Juken student (and Retsu's older brother) Gou Fukami returns to Japan, but cannot stay around the Gekiranger easily due to being cursed into becoming a wolf-man and the difference in his own "Shigeki" style. Ultimately, Gou realizes his need for the team and joins, becoming GekiViolet. -
- The mysterious Long appears to Mele to help her gain the means to teach Rio the power of "Donrinki", a Rinki ability similar to Kageki such as used by Maku. From her studies and from the discovery of Gou's return, Rio masters the upgrade as planned. -
- With assistance of the "talking power" of Fierce Beast Fly-Fist Bae, Gou overcomes his wolf-man transformation and fully reclaims his humanity.
- Genius but lazy Geki Juken student Ken Hisatsu returns to Japan to assist the Gekiranger; though causing chaos by accidentally selling off the Soujuutou sword, the team is able to reclaim it with his help. -
- Rio attempts to go to the Beast Origin Village to become strong enough to stop Maku, but is persuaded to wait after Long secretly warns him against doing it without the Soujuutou to enter. Mele ultimately gains the sword by unfair means from Ken while gaining Donrinki herself. -
- A massive brawl between Geki Juken and Rinjuken forces occurs near the Beast Origin Village sparked by Rio and Mele's approach. The Rinjuken duo and the five Gekiranger reach Beast-Fist God SaiDain but are sent back in time by Rageku to prevent anyone from gaining its power.
- Upon returning to the present, the Gekiranger are forced to fight the Kenma after they seal the Fist Sages with their Wailing Ball. Upon returning to SaiDain, Ken finally finishes his training, allowing for him to become the beast's rightful owner and awakening the Beast Power Bloom within the seven Juken warriors, giving the team the power to finally stop Kata, then Maku. Rageku is ultimately killed by Long when she realizes who he is and what he wants with Rio.
- The Gekiranger encounter the remaining Boukenger of Earth and help them save their teammates Akashi and Sakura after they become forced to work for Cosmic Kenpo Master Pachacamac XII, who tries to obtain his ancestor's power left on Earth.
- Long summons his partner Sanyo to offer Rio the chance to rule over their practice of Genjuken as their king, but the lion warrior turns them down. They wear him down slowly both through Mele becoming a Genjuken warrior and by revealing their warrior Suugu as Dan, his former Geki Juken teacher and father of Gekiranger Jan transformed into a Genki-enhanced warrior. Rio succumbs to his desire for power and becomes their Phantom Beast King. -
- Discovering his father as Suugu, Jan has an anxiety breakdown fearing a showdown with his own father. With the guidance of Xia Fu, Jan overcomes this and chooses to defeat Suugu with the memory of his real parents within him. -
- A year after their victory over N Ma, the Ozu Family have a reunion. Among the big changes is Kai becoming a liaison between their world and the reformed Infershia under Sphinx's rule.
- After driving the three Pollution Ministers from Machine World, Engines Speedor, Buson, and Bear RV pursued them with BOMPER. But as they can not assume their full forms in our dimension, which they call "Human World", the Engines select Sousuke Esumi, Renn Kousaka, and Saki Rouyama to be their partners, the Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
- Jan faces Suugu in a final showdown determined to kill him while believing him as not his father, but succumbs to realizing that Suugu will always be his father no matter what he becomes. Coerced by the sorrowed will of the creature, Jan finally kills him as an act of mercy to save Dan's spirit.
- Gou learns the Heaven and Earth Disaster Strike from Master Michelle Peng in a last effort to defeat former teammate Rio, but is crushed in defeat after wasting his move on a Genjuken warrior, exposing it's weakness to the Phantom King.
- Jan and Rio confront each other in a final showdown using all of their skill and training, which Jan finally wins when he invokes a move that reminds Rio of Dan. With Rio's final defeat, he nearly becomes an unstoppable raging monster, which is the true form of Long's "Phantom Beast King" before he is quelled down by Mele.
- Discovering the truth of Long's manipulations, Rio has a complete breakdown as the dragon takes Mele to eliminate his final connection to the world. With Jan's boosting, Rio returns and assists the Gekiranger in appearing to defeat Long and Sanyo.
- Rio and Mele partake in "Judgement Fist" to clear all of Rinjuken's sins and reunite the Juken fists, but is interrupted by Long's revival as the Infinity Dragon. Mele sacrifices herself to save Rio out of love, forcing Rio to ultimately sacrifice his life to destroy the powerful form of Long while forcing something into the main triangle of Gekiranger for after it is stopped.
- Jan, Ran and Retsu undertake mental training with the Kenma at Rio's command to completely unify the teachings of the 10 Sages once again, as well as giving them the ability to perform the Wailing Ball, which permanently seals Long and allows for Juken students from here on out to prevent him from ever returning.
- After six months of fighting the Barbaric Machine Clan Gaiark, the Go-Ongers' presence attract the attention of Gunpei Ishihara with Hanto Jou getting caught in the cross fire when the two become Go-Ongers themselves are eventually get their partners Birca and Gunpherd.
- After making their New Year's resolutions, the Go-Ongers celebrate at the Atami Korakuen Hotel while the Engines relax in a Refresh Hole. Encountering a sad Zashiki-warashi, the Go-Ongers manage to cheer it up by debuting G5 Prince.
- Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein, father of the late Yogostein, arrives to take command of the Gaiark in Human World following the destruction of the Dumbbell Banki.
- The "participating duo", Go-On Green and Go-On Black, defeated the Danger Cabinet-Director Chirakasonne only to be seemingly erased with GunBir-O by the Justice Dissolution of Yogoshimacritein.
- After overcoming the ultimate and composite Kettei Banki, the Go-Ongers lose the Go-On Wings and their Engines along with the Ancient Engines to Yogoshimacritein's Justice Dissolution as well.
- Learning that their lost friends still exist in some form, the surviving three Go-Ongers comence a final offensive against Yogoshimacritein which leads to him sacrificing Kitaneidas and Kegalesia to protect himself. In defiance, the fallen Pollution Ministers manage to disable Yogoshimacritein's Justice Dissolution by destroying the Infinite Wastebin, informing the Go-Ongers that Yogoshimacritein's source of power is the Deus Haguru Magear before being terminated.
- The Go-Ongers invade Hellgaille Palace and, after destroying the Deus Haguru Magear which restores their lost comrades, manage to destroy Yogoshimacritein with Engine-O G12. With the Gaiark threat to Human World finally gone, the Go-Ongers disband and hand their Engine Souls and Changers back to BOMPER and the Engines who return home to Machine World.
- Several months after saving Human World from Yogoshimacritein, the seven former Go-Ongers reunite at the Twin Ring Motegi where they are recruited by Bomper and Speedor, who have returned from Machine World to stop Gaiark's remaining Pollution President who had destroyed Grass World and is currently attacking Gunman World.
- The Gedoushu begin a new assault on Earth as the Rokumon Junk holding the recovering Dokoku Chimatsuri rerises to the surface of the Sanzu River. Seeing the new troubles from the Gedoushu return, Takeru Shiba, 18th head of the Shiba Clan, summons his four retainers to form the 18th generation of Shinkenger.
- The Shinkengers celebrate Kotoha's birthday after overcoming the Utakasane which had stolen her soul by animating the Ebi Origami. Following the party, Genta encounters an interdimensional traveller calling himself a Kamen Rider, who claims the Ika Origami as his treasure.
- The Hikari Studio arrives in the "World of Shinkenger" where Tsukasa Kadoya - Kamen Rider Decade - adopts the role of a Kuroko while Shinken Gold continues his pursuit of Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend, which ends with Kaito losing his Diendriver to the Ayakashi Chinomanako who uses it to become this world's first Kamen Rider, observed by Narutaki as an abominable disturbance.
- Chiaki is unexpectedly reunited with his father Kurando Tani, working with Mako to stop Sasamatage from making humans run amok as the Shinkengers face an influx of Nanashi brought about by the strange new entity. After being warned by Narutaki that the world will be destroyed by "Decade", Takeru confronts Tsukasa Kadoya.
- Inspired by Hikoma's relationship with Takeru, Tsukasa joins the Shinkengers and Kuuga in destroying the Ayakashi Rakider before returning to the Hikari Studio which he now accepts as home as it leaves for the next world while Daiki Kaito is forced to return the Ika Origami to Genta in exchange for his recovered Diendriver.
- Hiromi is born.
- Following a New Year's party, the Shinkengers face the assassin Yomotsugari, who is sent to kill Shinken Red. Though managing to seriously injure Takeru, Yomotsugari is destroyed following the sudden appearance of the Princess Shinken Red and the true 18th head of the Shiba clan, Kaoru Shiba.
- Revealing his position as decoy of the Lady Shiba to his teammates, Takeru concedes his role as Shinken Red to Kaoru who takes command of the Shinkengers as they continue the fight against the Gedoushu while Takeru meets a final confrontation with Juzo.
- Takeru and Juzo engage in their last duel while the Shinkengers overcome the Oborojime that had been empowered by Shitari of the Bones' sacrifice.
- Takeru's epic duel with Juzo finally ends with the Uramasa itself denying its master his only desire, with the souls that formed it passing on following his death. Amidst the next battle with the Gedoushu, Shinken Pink meets Dayu Usukawa in a confrontation that leads Dayu to sacrifice her shamisen, freeing the anguished soul of Shinza which allows Dokoku to complete his surface to the mortal realm.
- Through absorbing Dayu, Dokoku uses her human element to withstand the Sealing Character performed by Kaoru as he overwhelms the Shinkengers who only just escape with their lives thanks to Takeru. Recognizing Takeru's heroism and bond with his vassals, Kaoru adopts him as her own son, choosing to step down and allow him to succeed her as the 19th head of the Shiba clan, giving him her blessing to reassume his position as Shinken Red and lead his team in one final offensive against Dokoku as the Sanzu River overflows into the mortal realm.
- The Shinkengers prevail in a gruelling final battle, finally destroying Dokoku Chimatsuri and thus sending the Sanzu River back to the underworld with Shitari of the Bones surviving on the Rokumon Junk. Takeru is entrusted by Kaoru to maintain guard at the Shiba House with Hikoma as his vassals go their seperate ways.
- Kurasuniigo of 5000°C, a spy for the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar, kills Magis, the elder of two Seaick Tribe Gosei Angels on Earth as he protects his younger partner, Hyde (Gosei Blue).
- In an alternate timeline between the death of Magis and Warstar's full arrival, Alata (Gosei Red) helps the Goseiger first become united to defeat Bakutofūji-ER of the Timer; the event was removed from the timestream after Alata returns to the past.
- Warstar arrives to conquer Earth just as the dissident Gosei Angel arrived from 10,000 years in the past, having been mutated in the process of time travel. Posing as Buredoran of the Comet, the angel informs Warstar's leader Great King Mons Drake of the Gosei Angels and convinced him to focus his initial attacks on Heaven's Tower. As Brajira intended originally plotting to wipe out Warstar once they served his purpose, the destruction of Heaven's Tower would ensure none of the Gosei Angels would interfere in his plans.
- However, as ten days passed since the fall of Heaven's Tower, Brajira failed to count on the training Gosei Angels already on Earth. Though the five fought separately, it took the aid of a boy named Nozomu Amachi to enable Alata of the Skick tribe to unite the Tensou Sentai Goseiger team under one banner to battle Warstar's forces before eventually defeating them.
- Having survived Warstar's destruction, while returning to his identity of Buredoran of the Chupacabra, Dereputa released the Yuumajuu leaders Makuin of the Blob and Kinggon of the Bigfoot to have overpower the Goseigers due to the strengthening effect that Earth's pollution gives them. However, the Yuumajuus' revival awakened Gosei Knight who joins the Goseigers to face a mutual threat to people and the planet.
- Sensing the Abare Headder, Buredorun unearths it and uses the Goseigers to break the barrier keeping the Headder from him. However, realizing that the Abare Headder is fighting against Buredorun, Alata reaches it and caused its transformation into the Miracle Dragon Headder while summoning its companions to give the Goseigers the power to become Super Goseigers. Soon after his defeat, Buredoran was temporary imprisoned by Makuin and Kinggon for his foolish act.
- Upon his freedom, Buredorun drives a wedge between Makuin and Kinggon, becoming the former's new right hand to ask for the Erurei Box. Though Buredorun schemed to get rid of both the Goseigers and them, it failed when Makuin and Kinggon revealed their fight was staged and the latter secretly stole Buredorun's Bibi Bug nest for their use. The Yumajuu then enlarge Buredorun as he is defeated by Ground Gosei Great.
- A week after researching the Erurei Box, Makuin and Kinggon enact their scheme to destroy the world with the Yuuma Hole with the former allowing himself to be destroyed so his Super Gosei Powered enriched remains regenerated within an enlarged Erurei Box as it is placed onto the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. However, the Goseigers destroy Makuin for good and then do the same to Kinggon in Gosei Ultimate.
- October 2, 2010: Assuming the identity of Buredoran of Chimatsuri, the dissidant Gosei Angel employs the aid of Shitari to capture Takeru Shiba an place him under his control. But once learning of his benefactor's true intent to sent the Sanzu River's water into Gosei World, Shitari refuses to aid him. Luckily, the Goseigers and Shinkengers retrieve Takeru and defeat Buredoran.
- The remains of the Gosei Angel become salvaged by the Matrintis Empire when it began its invasion of Earth, seeing his power to corrode the Gosei Power of the Gosei Angels as key to stopping their opponent. His new master, Robogog of the 10-sai, wipes away his memories outside his name and his hatred of Gosei Angels to make him into a weapon.
- The Matrintis Empire begins its invasion of Earth, with the Goseiger working to stop the new opponent as Gosei Knight comes around to assisting them due to finally understanding the key of humans in Earth's future. With his assistance, the team defeat multiple Matroids and Metal Alice of the Agent.
- Buredo-RUN is sent out to fight the Goseigers alongside another Matroid, Bakutofūji-ER of the Timer. Although they are able to strike Buredo-RUN, Bakutofūji-ER fires his Time Reverse at the Gosei Ultimate's Ultimate Strike. Buredo-RUN secretly fires at the two energies causing a time rip that sends Alata back in time to before the Heaven's Tower was destroyed. Alata ultimately returns but Robogog gathers the information for defeating Gosei Angels in the process.
- After analzing the data they've gathered on the Goseigers, Robogog decides it's timefor a direct attack against the Goseigers. He hijacks all communication and announces that his war against the Goseigers will start the following day. The next day, he sends out three Zan-KT3 of the Shorts alongside an army of Bibi Soldiers. The Goseigers destroy these, but then Buredo-RUN appears. They battle him and although they are able to defeat him, he uses the last of his energy to drain the Goseigers' and Gosei Knight's Tensouders. Just then, Robogog appears and after torturing Buredo-RUN for his failure and decides to destroy the Goseigers himself. Unfortunately for him Gosei Knight, uses the last of his power to restore the Tensouders, but then collapses from the massive energy loss.
- The Goseigers assume their Super Goseiger forms and battle Robogog. Robogog attempts to use Buredo-RUN as a suicide bomber but then Metal Alice of the Agent appears and volunteers to be used instead. However, her punishment bomb detonates and she goes offline. Robogog then enlarges himself and fights against Gosei Ultimate. However, Gosei Knight is able to regain his power and forms Gosei Ground to aid Gosei Ultimate and together they are able to defeat Robogog, reducing him to a head. Robogog brags that he can just repair himself with his Salvation Cell compontent. However, Buredo-RUN appears and reveals that he was able to regain his memory with Metal Alice's help before throwing his head up in the air and blows it up with his missiles, ending the emperor's reign forever. Buredo-RUN then destroys a partially active Metal Alice and leaves the scene.
- Just before the New Year, the dissident Gosei Angel reveals himself to the Goseiger as Brajira of the Messiah, the true form of all Buredoran forms and his own desire to conquer the Earth.
- October 2, 2010: Using the GoZyuDrill on a mission to protect Negakure Shrine in the past to obtain a greater power, the Gokaigers find themselves in the middle of the Goseigers and Shinkengers' fight with Buredorun. Seeing Shitari, the five main Gokaigers perceived him as their target and destroyed him and his forces easily. Only DaiGoyou witnessed it yet Ahim de Famille asked not to reveal their presence. But the figure that the Gokaigers were meant to stop was Metal Alice of the Matrintis Empire. Though astonished by the Gokaigers' appearance as they kept Zan-KT0 from destorying Negakure Shrine, Metal Alice considers refortying the specs of the Zan-KT model for her group's eventual battle with the Goseigers.
- Brajira targets the Goseiger by retaking control of Groundion Headder and creating three new Headders by which to face the Goseiger in combat. Alata ultimately saves Gosei Knight while the Goseiger defeat Brajira's three Headders, which then transform into three separate wedges associated with the evil Gosei Angel's true plan: the Nega-End ceremony to bring about the end of the world and recreate it in his own image.
- The Goseiger face Brajira in a final battle in hopes of defeating him and stopping the Nega-End Wedges from burrowing underground and destroying the planet and all life in the process. After Alata denies taking the power of his teammates to be even with Brajira, the team uses all of their powers and abilities to finally finish off Brajira, but not before he drives the wedges into Earth to at least destroy it. Using all of the power at their disposal, the Goseiger complete their training and gain their wings, as well as activate the miraculous GoseiGlobal ability which destroys the Nega-End wedges and likewise restores Heaven's Tower.
- With Brajira and all threats to Earth stopped, the Goseiger depart from the Amachi institute and go their separate ways, remaining on Earth to continue their research as Gosei Knight returns to sleep.
- The Goseiger briefly reunite to defeat King Bibi, the leader of the Bibi Bugs who tries to turn humanity against the Goseiger through a corruptive publicity scheme.
- The Legend War: The Space Empire Zangyack attempt an invasion of Earth but are met in combat by the 34 Sentai teams protecting it. After a costly battle where all powers are exhausted and all mecha demolished, all 34 teams sacrifice their power to annihilate the Zangyack armada. Their powers are spread throughout the universe in the aftermath, with the Zangyack planning a retaliative invasion for the rest of the year as Earth is now defenseless.
- AkaRed reawakens after a five-year slumber; scouting the universe, he meets with young rogue Captain Marvelous, who had just discovered the Ranger Key of Akarenger; together the two form the Red Pirates.
- AkaRed saves an impulsive Marvelous from a booby trap as the pair find the Ranger Key of Bouken Red.
- Basco ta Jolokia, another rogue of space, joins the Red Pirates.
- After a long search collecting all the Ranger Keys throughout the universe, Basco betrays the Red Pirates and leads them to a trap while taking the Sixth and Extra Hero keys. During his final moments, AkaRed names Marvelous the new leader and asked him to complete his mission. Marvelous becomes the first of the Gokaigers, Gokai Red.
- Marvelous recruits Joe Gibken, a soldier within Zangyack, to be his first-mate. Joe becomes Gokai Blue.
- Marvelous recruits Luka Millfy, a thief, to be crew navigator. Luka becomes Gokai Yellow.
- Marvelous recruits Don Dogoier, a reclusive scientist, to be scientist for the crew. Don becomes Gokai Green.
- Ahim de Famille, exiled princess of planet Famille, tracks down and joins with Marvelous to take revenge on the Zangyack for destroying her home and killing her family. Ahim becomes Gokai Pink.
- After being hit by a car when saving a child, Gai Ikari is recruited in his dreams by Mikoto Nakadai (alongside DragonRanger and TimeFire) to be Gokai Silver, likewise gaining Greater Powers for the Zyuranger, Timeranger and Abaranger in the process.
- The Gokaigers arrive on Earth in pursuit of the Greatest Treasure of the Universe. However, at that time, prince Warz Gill of the Zangyack Empire begins the second invasion a year after the events of the Legend War. Though they had selfish reasons, the Gokaigers attack and defeat the initial invasion force.
- Following a clue about a "man in black" who will tell them how to find the treasure, the Gokaigers meet a schoolboy who, believing that the Gokaigers don't care about protecting the Earth, steals the Shinken Red Ranger Key and fights Zangyack on his own. He is quickly defeated by Action Commander Bongan, but Marvelous notes his bravery.
- The Gokaigers encounter the true "man in black" Kai Ozu, the former MagiRed, as he reveals that the Greatest Treasure in the Universe can only be unlocked with all the Super Sentai greater powers before granting the Greater Power of the Magirangers for Doc facing his fears.
- Joe learns the importance of friendship while facing the swordsman Action Commander Zodomas.
- Marvelous gains the Greater Power of the Dekarangers from Doggie Kruger after clearing the Gokaigers' name of being Alienizer criminals.
- Luka learns the value of sentimental objects over great wealth when she meets Komaki Kasugai while trying to earn enough money to buy a ring.
- Don and Ahim gain the Greater Power of the Gekirangers from Jan Kandou after learning of the rewards of hard work in combat.
- Damaras sends the Sneak Brothers aboard the Gokai Galleon to uncover the Gokaigers' reasons for being on Earth while taking of their next clue taking to Animarium. *Learning the power they are looking for is GaoLion, the Gokaigers learn to gain the Power Animal's trust from Kakeru Shishi, ultimately leading to the gaining of the Gaoranger Greater Power.
- Luka and Joe infiltrate the flagship of Zangyack's "Special Destruction Unit", which possesses a rare mineral capable of destroying Earth. Luka plays cards with the Zangyack as the Gokaigers retrieve the mineral, ensuring its destruction.
- The crew encounters Kaoru Shiba, who demands they give her the Shinkengers' Ranger Keys. Joe learns that Sid Bamick, his former ally and friend when a Zangyack soldier, has become the cyborg Barizorg.
- Joe confronts Barizorg in a vein attempt to make him remember his true self. After seeing the bonds between the Gokaigers, Kaoru gives Joe a Secret Disk to aid him in his fight, as well as granting the Greater Power of the Shinkengers, allowing the Gokaigers to defeat Deratsueigar of the Zangyack Imperial Guard.
- Ahim is kidnapped by a man called Eikichi Nashida, she swiftly disarms him of his toy gun. He begs forgiveness as he confesses to her that he needs the ransom money to pay back a mobster. He helps her neutralise the Poisole, a special metal with the potential to wipe out all life on Earth which was pursued by Zangyack. Ahim sees Eikichi off with a large sum of money, far more than what he needed, wishing him good luck on his new path.
- While encountering Jerashid, the Gokaigers gain the Carrangers Greater Power after being forced by Kyousuke Jinnai to assist him in teaching traffic safety to kids.
- Basco is brought in by the Zangyack in order to confront the Gokaigers; he handedly defeats them using the keys of the Sixth Heroes and forces Marvelous to face him in combat. Ultimately the team escape and fully acquire Basco's keys, unknowing that he also holds the Extra Heroes Keys as well.
- The Gokaigers are ambushed by the Goseigers who take back their Ranger Keys to regain their powers to protect Earth; however in pursuit of the key for Gosei Knight's Ranger Key, the teams ultimately become captured and have their keys taken by the revived Black Cross Führer. After a trial which includes facing several past villains and key clones of nearly every other Sentai hero, the Gokaigers and Goseigers defeat the Furher while his giant form is miraculously defeated by the revived spirits of all Sentai mecha. During the events, the Gokaigers gain the Greater Powers of the Gorengers, J.A.K.Q., the Denzimen, Goggle V, the Dynamen, the Biomen, the Turborangers, the Dairangers, the Boukengers, the Go-Ongers, and the Goseiger themselves.
- Gai finally catches up with the Gokaigers to begin his duties as Gokai Silver as they search for a "amazing silver man" as mentioned by Navi. They initally reject him when he introduces himself. Gai later appears and transforms in front of them, destroying Action Commander Almadon, who was an unknowing suicide bomber as part of Warz Gill's latest plot to destroy the Gokaigers. The Gokaigers proceed to question of why he can become a Gokaiger.
- Gai reveals how he became Gokai Silver to the Gokaigers, as well as revealing he was given the the Greater Powers of the Zyurangers, the Timerangers, and the Abarangers, but can't access them without the Ranger Keys of AbareKiller, DragonRanger, and TimeFire, which the Gokaigers now possess. Marvelous confiscates his Ranger Key and Gokai Silver, because of what he's getting himself into, but after they see him show his bravery as he opposes Zangyack by himself, the Gokaigers welcome him as Gokai Silver, the sixth member of their team.
- As Gai shows his skills to the team, an insecure Don becomes jealous, as the impressive newcomer pirate makes him feel more pathetic than ever. Action Commander Worian strikes and extracts the bones the other four Gokaigers, making them lazy. After being told by Navi of how Gai admires him, Don has a change of heart. Remembering when Gai used his imagination to combine the Ranger KEys of the Go-On Wings duo during a Go-Onger Gokai Change, Don tells Gai to combine all 15 Sixth Ranger Keys, resulting in Gai creating the Gold Anchor Key which allows him to assume Gold Mode, which he uses to swiftly destroy the Action Commander.
- Hyuuga attempts to coax Gai to hand over his Gokai Cellular and allow him to fight as a Gokaiger; but after helping assist repel Basco from the Ginga Forest, the Gokaiger are granted the Gingaman Greater Power in reward.
- Satoru Akashi arrives on the Gokai Galleon, asking the Gokaigers for their aid in looking for a Precious known as "The Heart of Hades". They discover it as it is used by a Jaryuu to resurrect King Ryuuwon. After Satoru points out to Marvelous that the adventure he and his crew share is a valuable treasure, the Gokaigers use the power of the Boukengers to destroy the revived King Ryuuwon.
- Joe urges on a boy named Shota to fulfill his dream of riding up Kamikura Mountain to watch shooting stars with his visiting friend Daigo as the Gokaigers defeat Action Commander Stargul and destroy the asteroid he sent to obliterate the Earth.
- Matsuri Tatsumi gives the GoGo-V Greater Power to the team for Ahim and Luka putting the lives of others ahead of themselves.
- The Gokaigers reencounter a redeemed Jealousto as they fight Action Commander Senden, a Zangyack propaganda agent. Jealousto marries the mother of the takoyaki salesman he works with.
- The Zangyack forces enlist the children of Jakanja ninja Satarakura and Sandaaru to assist in stopping the Gokaiger; through their scheme, Marvelous, Joe and Luka become abducted by the evil ninjas. The Hurricaneger trio return and take back their keys to help rescue them, making a pirate/ninja alliance that defeats the evil space ninja and allows the team to gain the Hurricaneger Greater Power.
- Luka and Don's minds are swapped into the other's bodies as a side effect of a Zangyack plot to switch world leaders with Zugormin to simply hand over the Earth to Zangyack. Realising their differences, they manage to thwart the plot.
- After winning a bet with "God", the deceased Gai Yuki returns to Earth for a day to grant the Jetman Greater Power for the Gokaiger's overcoming their difficulties.
- Ahim uses the art of costume changes to oppose Action Commander Daiyarl's plot to steal joy energy to cure Warz Gill's cold as Yukito Sanjyou and his wife Emiri reveal to the Gokaigers another way of using the Greater Power of the Abarangers, combining GokaiOh and Goujyujin into Gojyu-GokaiOh. Emiri gives Ahim her handmade AbarePink Ranger Key with embarassing results.
- During an investigation into abducted scientists, Joe enlists the aid of Academia teacher Jou Oohara in discovering if Sid can be saved. After discovering that there was no means for rescue but respecting the life he will save by defeating Barizog, he is granted the Liveman's Greater Power.
- Basco invades the headquarters of the Dengeki Squadron of the Earth Defense Force and steals the Changeman's Greater Power.
- U.A.O.H.'s Gorou Hoshino confronts Basco about his actions while using teammate Momo Maruo to give the Gokaiger the Ohranger Greater Power in case something happen. The Gokaiger turn down the gift and help Gorou face Basco; yet while defeating the Extra Hero Keys and officially gaining Ohranger's power, Basco gets away while revealing he has not only the Changeman but Flashman and Maskman Greater Powers as well.
- Using the Ole Cannon as a basis and the Greater Power of the Ohranger, Don constructs the Gokai Galleon Buster as a team cannon to stop harder forces.
- Having recovered from his broken arm, Gai loses his Gokai Cellular when it is swallowed by Action Commander Zakyura. He learns from Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star that you don't have to transform to be a hero, proceeding to reclaim his Gokai Cellular.
- Luka meets her old friend Cain, who claims he has accumulated a large fortune and now the time has come for them to make her dream come true. However, "Cain" is actually Action Commander Vannain, using his power to assume Luka's form while keeping her captive along with the real Cain. However, the other Gokaigers mange to deduce that "Luka" is not who she appears and together they defeat the Action Commander. Still wanting to make her dream a reality, Cain bids farewell to Luka while claiming that the happiness she obtained while staying with her fellow pirates is a treasure no money could buy.
- BOMPER appears on the Gokai Galleon, taking the Gokaigers to Sosuke Esumi, BOMPER reveals that the Gaiark are back and are menacing the Braneworld Gunman World. Marvelous at first refuses to help but agrees to take Sosuke to Gunman World to oppose the invasion. Watching Sosuke fight the Ugatz off without his Ranger Key, the Gokaigers decide to help him out. They manage to defeat Barbaric Officer Chirakashizky, but the Gaiark leader Pollution President Babatcheed closes the barrier to the Human World trapping them within.
- Traveling to Machine World, the Gokaiger and Sosuke work to tame Machalcon, the son of Engines Speedor and Bear RV and the Greater Power of the Go-Onger (previously given to the team by Saki Rouyama during the Black Cross Furher incident), and utilize him to escape back to the Human World and defeat Babatcheed.
- As the Gokaigers ponder a question by Machalcon of what their own Greater Power is, two Dogormin from the Imperial Gaurd come to deliver the Great Warz to Warz Gill as a gift from his father. Joe confronts Barizorg as the over Gokaigers have a skirmish with the Dogormin. Later on, the Gokaigers form their mecha to face the Great Warz. As the new Robo overpowers Goujyu Gokaioh, Marvelous ejects the others as he goes down with the ship.
- Joe faces Barizorg in their final battle which ends with him defeating the cyborg, freeing Sid's soul before he finally passes on. After AkaRed appears to him in a dream reminding him what it means to be a pirate, Marvelous joins with his crewmates as they face Zangyack and defeat the Dogormin. Learning of Barizorg's death, a furious Warz, despite Damaras' protests, goes off to kill the Gokaigers. The Gokaigers face the Great Warz and their refusal to be defeated and determination to seize their dreams results in them unlocking their own Greater Power, combining GokaiOh, GouJyuZin and Machalcon into Kanzen GokaiOh, allowing them to defeat the Great Warz, killing Warz Gill. That night, Damaras recovers the prince's body, watching the Galleon with white hot hate as the Gokaigers accept their position as the 35h Super Sentai team.
- Chasing the latest of Navi's clues, the Gokaigers arrive at Moroboshi High School where Kenta Date, now a teacher there, has the Gokaigers spend a day as students to gain the Greater Power of the Megarangers. Basco appears, having bombs planted around the school to force the Greater Power to be given to him. The Gokaigers foil this plot and use the power of the Megarangers to beat back Basco. Kenta gives the Gokaigers the Greater Power of the Megarangers as their diplomas.
- GoZyuDrill arrives in the present containing a message by Domon, giving the Gokaigers a mission to use the Greater Power of the Timerangers to travel to October 2, 2010 to protect Negakure Shrine in the past to obtain a greater power. The Gokaigers find themselves in the middle of the Goseigers and Shinkengers' fight with Bredrun. To repay the previous two Sentai for giving them their Greater Powers, the five main Gokaigers destroy Shitari of the Bones and his forces as Gai befriends a boy named Mirai Moriyama who, unbeknownst to him, is the son of Domon. The Gokaigers later stop Zan-KT0 of the Shot from destorying Negakure Shrine. They return to the present where they realise where, much to their collective dismay, that they did not claim the new Greater Power.
- Emperor Akudos Gill arrives with his Imperial Fleet, having the original fleet immediately destroyed, he commandeers the Gigant Horse while having Damaras thrown in the brig for failing to protect his son. Accompanied by Dyrandoh and Zatsurig of the Imperial Guard, Akudos sends Zatsurig, the "Destroyer of Worlds" who has destroyed many planets that do not surrender to Zangyack, including Famille, Ahim's homeworld. Ahim tries to face him alone but his confronted by the rest of the team, assuring her that they are behind her. They confront Zatsurig who initally overpowers them with his all-powerful third eye, but led by Ahim, who destroys the eye, the Gokagiers manage to turn the tables on Zatsurig and destroy him. Meanwhile, Damaras sits in his cell on the Gigant Horse as his rage builds up.
- After watching his forces defeated by the Gokaigers, Akudos agrees to Insarn's pleas of giving Damaras another chance. Upon hearing this, Damaras breaks from confinement by himself and before setting off to confront the pirates, he confronts Basco for not killing the Gokaigers when he had the chance, but he offers to spare the privateer's life in return for his help. Aboard the Gokai Galleon, it is revealed in a magazine that Don was a legendary hero who slayed a planet-eating dragon. Don, however, has no memory of these events so the other Gokaigers try to jog his memory. The Gokaigers are met by Damaras, who lives up to his reputation as the strongest man in the universe. They attempt to retreat but are ambushed by Basco and Sally. Basco seemingly defeats the other Gokaigers as Damaras beasts Goaki Red. Don is left on his own by Damaras, who doesn't bother with him due to his view of the pirate as a weakling.
- Captain Marvelous taken to the Gigant Horse where Akudos Gill decides Marvelous should be given a public execution on Earth. On the Gokai Galleon, Doc admits to Navi that he made up the magazine article that portrayed him as a hero as a joke. As he remembers when Captain Marvelous first gave him his Mobilate, a message from Damarasu comes over the monitor announcing Marvelous's execution and the later subjugation of Earth. Don is ready to give up when Navi reminds him of when he first came aboard and learnt how to fight in his own way and how the team always covered for each other. With that, Doc is inspired and arrives on Earth just before Marvelous is executed. While Doc holds off the Gormin, Navi arrives and frees Marvelous. After Marvelous is freed, the other Gokaigers suddenly apepar. Damaras realises he's been betrayed too late as he is literally stabbed in the back by Basco, who has recently taken the Greater Powers of Sun Vulcan and the Fivemen. He leaves telling Marvelous there is a Greater Power he wants him to see. Though Damaras proves a challenge for the Gokaigers, Don leads the team in defeating him. As the Gokaigers have dinner that night, Doc apologizes for his joke before the others assure him he truly is a hero.
- December 24: As the Gokaigers discuss the current situation with Basco, Gai informs his crewmates that it is Christmas. Gai takes Luka to help him with the preparations as they stumble on a Santa Claus, accompanied by a panda, who refuses to give any presents to her, much to her dismay. Action Commander Bibaboo appears turning people (including Gai) into dolls. Luka goes after Bibabu on her own, but her attempt appears to fail when Bibabu turns her into a doll. However, this is revealed to only be a distraction when Sayo Kinoshita uses Luka's Mobilate and Ranger Key to transform into Gokai Yellow, retrieving Bibaboo's wand and turning her little brother, Luka, Gai, and everyone else back to normal. The Gokaigers proceed to defeat Bibaoo with the powers of Battle Fever J and Gai's new transformation, Gokai Christmas, created from the Ranger Keys of Gokai Red and Gokai Green. Later, the Gokai Galleon crew joins in the park's Christmas celebration with Luka using the powers of MagiMother to make it snow. Unbeknownst to them, the Santa Claus from earlier was actually Shiro Akebono, who has been watching them the whole time to see if they were worthy. When the Gokaigers return to the Gokai Galleon after the Christmas party, they discover they have received the Greater Power of Battle Fever as a present from Santa.
- Takaharu Igasaki leaves his home at the old Igasaki Ninjutsu Dojo to train as a ninja while traveling across the world.
- Possessing 29 Greater Powers, with Basco in possession of five, the Gokaigers wonder where the last one is. They remember their time-travel trip to the Negakure Temple in 2010 where they were supposed to gain a new Greater Power but did not discover it. Revisiting the shrine, they discover the jar containing Ninjaman, they proceed to smash it and free him. They bring him to the Gokai Galleon, explaining to him what has happened since his imprisonment, specifically the Legend War, that they are the 35th Super Sentai who the powers of the 34 Sentai before them to fight Zangyack, they also tell him of the situation with Basco and plead to him to give them the Greater Power of the Kakurangers. Ninjaman refuses to give them the Greater Power now, instead deciding to stay and watch over them to see if they are worthy or not.
- Having watched the Gokaigers for over a week, Ninjaman decides to train the pirates as Action Commander Juju appears, possessing the power to intensify the darkness in people's hearts, making them angry and aggressive, with Don and Gai among the affected. In a gambit, Ahim ends up taking the two's blows as she manages to snap Gokai Green and Gokai Silver out of their madness. Ninjaman joins the Gokaigers as they defeat Juju and break his spell, granting the Kakuranger's Greater Power to the Gokaigers as they fight an enlarged Juju, which turns out to be himself as he grows and fights alongside them, with Basco observing that they have found the last remaining Greater Power. Later, after deciding to find the Three God Generals, Ninjaman summons his cloud to take his leave. Knowing that they need the five Great Powers in his possession, the Gokai Galleon crew know that they must fight Basco to achieve their goal to get the Greatest Treasure in the Universe.
- With all Greater Powers claimed, the time for the final battle with Basco has come. Marvelous calls Basco to arrange a time and place, but Basco launches a surprise attack with Sally's last two Giant Battle Pseudo-Lifeform. They are quickly destroyed by the Gokaigers' mecha, which results in Basco shooting Sally and leaving her to die. The Gokaigers witness this and Marvelous decides to take her aboard the Gokai Galleon and heal her wounds, even though it could well be a trick by Basco. That night, Sally, who was told by Basco to get on their ship and take their treasure box which contains all the Ranger Keys, is torn between her loyalties to Basco and the kindness the Gokaigers have shown her. She eventually takes the box and meets with Basco the next morning, not knowing that the Gokaigers have followed her and the chest she took was an empty fake. Basco tells Sally to rejoin him, but Marvelous and the others convince her to stay by their side after he was so cruel with her. Predicting Sally's change of heart, Basco detonates the bomb he planted on a necklace he gave to her, having the monkey instantly killed and Marvelous injured and unconscious. Angry at Basco for sacrificing his own companion, the other Gokaigers launch themselves against him but are also defeated by him. While scanning for the pirates' whereabouts, Navi is surprised by Basco who boards the Gokai Galleon branding the Gokaiger Ranger Keys and easily subdues the robot. While the Gokaigers still lie unconscious on the ground, Basco is seen sitting in Marvelous' chair laughing triumphantly after seizing their ship, 34 of the Greater Powers, all of the Ranger Keys, and Navi.
- Marvelous awakes, his life having been saved by Sally which put the necklace in her stomach before it exploded. Navi contacts the Gokaigers and as Marvelous is left to heal, the other Gokaigers go to retake the Gokai Galleon. Facing the manifestations, the Gokaigers defeat them and reclaim them. As Basco reveals to Navi that she is the door to the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, the Gokaigers confront him before he throws them out of the Galleon and sends the animated Gokai Red Ranger Key to deal with them. The Gokaigers take the Ranger Key back and try to destroy Basco but are defeated. As Basco is about to kill them he is stopped by a Marvelous who, despite his injuries, has arrived to finish things with Basco. Though Basco tries to waver his resolve by revealing that AkaRed is from Earth and was gathering the Ranger Keys just to bring them to his home world to protect it, he sees Captain Marvelous will not budge from his dream nonetheless and accepts the challenge, acknowledging him as Captain Marvelous. They have a fierce battle until Gokai Red stabs their feet together to hold Basco still as the two exchange one final blow before being knocked out, but Basco realizes his shot was blocked by a piece of the bomb he put in Sally while he suffers a fatal wound and perishes soon after. Captain Marvelous reclaims his crew's Ranger Keys before collapsing out of exhaustion. Though the others are concerned, their captain points out that they have the all of the Greater Powers and can finally begin their search for the Greatest Treasure in the Universe.
- As the Gokaigers are given the approval of the five teams whose Greater Powers were taken by Basco, the Zangyack Empire's forces prepare a massive armada to conquer the Earth once and for all, with Akudos Gill given Insarn a change to redeem herself. With all 35 Greater Powers, the Gokaigers discover Navi transforming into a door, as was noted by Basco. They use the red heroes' keys of each of the other 34 Super Sentai teams to unlock it. Passing through the door, the pirates find themselves in a cave at the center of Earth that leads to an altar displaying the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, they hear a voice that introduces itself as the Will of the Planet who communicates with them through it, informing them that they now hold the power to reshape the universe as they see fit. They think about using it to create a universe free of the Zangyack Empire, having their home worlds and the important people they lost returned to them. The Gokaigers return to the Gokai Galleon, but just as they are about to activate the Treasure, they are informed that by using its power, the power of the other Super Sentai teams will vanish as well and history will be rewritten as if they never existed. Still wondering about what they should do, they are attacked by Insarn piloting her own robot, the Great Insarn. They manage to take it down with some old and new Greater Powers. Insarn launches herself at the Gokaigers on the ground, but they Gokaigers defeat Insarn and her Zangyack back-up before finishing her off with the Gokai Galleon Buster. Having disposed of the Zugormin, Gai joins the crew in their celebration before it is cut short when the Zangyack Empire, having sent Insarn just to buy some time for them, starts attacking with a fleet even larger than the one used during the Legend War, and the Emperor declares that he intends to destroy the space pirates and wipe out Earth's people.
- The Gokaigers board Gokaioh and Goujyujin to face the massive Zangyack Empire's invading fleet, but despite making full use of the Greater Powers, both are defeated, and Akudos Gill makes a statement to the people of Earth that by sunrise of the next day, the world's entire population will be annihilated by his forces. Hurt and scattered, the space pirates wander through the city helping those who are suffering from the invasion, including some familiar faces they met during their journey. While trying to save a woman covered by debris, Gai is assisted by Goushi who insists that the Gokaigers must use the Greatest Treasure in the Universe to protect the Earth, regardless of what would happen with the other Super Sentai heroes. Reunited at the wrecked Gokai Galleon with the others, Gai tries to convince them to make use of the Treasure to erase the Zangyack, but much to his surprise, they do not agree with him, claiming that using the Treasure would not only erase the Super Sentai from history, but also take from the people of Earth the hope and courage that they learned from them. However, they leave the final decision at his hands, and Gai ultimately destroys the Treasure with the Gokai Spear. The next day comes and Dyrandoh marches forward with an army of Gormin, Zugormin, and Dogomin to start his extermination campaign, but is stopped by the Gokaigers who claim that they will face him not only as pirates, but as a Super Sentai protecting the Earth. After disposing of Dyrandoh's reinforcements, the Gokaigers launch themselves against him.
- Charging Dyrandoh head on, the Gokaigers battle the Imperial Guardsman before the Imperial fleet arrives to commence the total destruction of the city. However, Navi arrives in the Free Joker to hold off the fleet as Captain Marvelous and Gai use it to make a beeline towards the Gigant Horse while Joe and the others deal with Dyrandoh. Once inside, Gokai Red and Gokai Silver battle their way through the Gormin Soldiers before reaching the bridge where Akudos Gill admits how impressed he is that they have made it this far, but still intends to kill the pirates. As Gokai Silver holds Akudos Gill off, Gokai Red takes control of the Gigant Horse and uses its armaments to wipe out the entire Zangyack fleet. Enraged to see his fleet destroyed, Akudos Gill gets serious as he overpowers the two pirates before they damage the controls and stab him onto them before the Gigant Horse crashes. The others arrive to find Captain Marvelous and Gai all right before Akudos Gill appears, having survived the crash, still saying he will kill them all. However, with the power of the thirty-four Super Sentai teams behind them, the Gokai Galleon crew tells him that he is facing an army and has made a grave error attacking the Earth as they transform. Using various Ranger Key combinations, the Gokaigers overwhelm Akudos Gill before they become Super Rangers to weaken him further. However, no matter what attack they use, Akudos Gill refuses to die until the Gokaigers fire the Gokai Galleon Buster at point blank range to finally destroy him.
- A month after defeating Akudos Gill with the city being rebuilt and news of the Zangyack Empire dissolving, the Gokai Galleon crew resolve to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. On their way to the repaired Gokai Galleon, the crew meets up with the class of students they met when they first arrived and they tell them not to thank them for saving the world. But before they depart for the Zangyack homeworld to find the second Greatest Treasure, Captain Marvelous discards the Ranger Keys and allows the previous Super Sentai teams to regain their powers. Among those regaining their powers is the first red hero Tsuyoshi Kaijo, becoming Akarenger once more as he hopes that the Gokaigers find what they are looking for.
- Now a widely-used power source in urban areas, Enetron is being targeted by a mysterious figure named Enter who leads the Vaglass, the term conned by the Energy Management Center for Messiah's followers. Having trained for this day, two agents who were the two of the three only known survivors of the events of Messiah's creation thirteen years ago are joined by the other survivor Hiromu Sakurada to fight the Vaglass as the Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. The Go-Busters momentarily deviated from their mission to keep the GokaiGalleon from Basco.
- Masato Jin's blueprints for BC-04 are stolen when an inside man promises to provide Enter with it. Though the inside man goes back on his promise, Enter still manages to acquire them. However, making himself known to Kuroki, Masato sends his Buddyloid Beet J Stag from subspace to project an Avatar for the human to act through. Initially working on their own for Enetron resources, Masato eventually works with the Energy Management Center while providing the completed BC-04 and the SJ-05 to the EMC arsenal. Later, Masato reveals his real body is still in subspace at another part of the transported facility are .
- The Go-Busters test drive the first generation Buster Machine FS-0O. Enter plots to use Tokyo Enetower to transport a dozen of its surrounding Enetron tanks to Hyper Space. The Go-Busters thwart his plan with the help of the combination Go-Buster Kero-Oh.
- Though his plan with the FilmZord failed with the formation of Great Go-Buster, Enter had the Subspace projection system installed in future megazord models. But his intent to delight Messiah's lust for human suffering results in the creation of Escape. The Go-Busters test the "protectors", a prototype for a future advancement in Go-Buster technology. Yoko and Jin forced to use it against Escape.
- Using the work of a scientist who created a self-evolving program, Enter manages to use it on Messiah with the transformation slightly delayed. MegaZord Epsilon. Alerted to this, despite Enter and Escape's attempt to stop them, the Go-Busters enter subspace where they face Messiah Cell, a physical construct of Messiah. Eventually, Masato hiding the truth from them for the sake of mission, the primary Go-Busters learn that Enter and Escape are actually created from the digitized people, Hiromu and Yoko's parents included, Messiah assimilated. Left to no choice but to honor the scientists' wishes to destroy Messiah so their family and friends can rest in peace, Hiromu uses Go-Buster Ace to destroy Messiah's core while fighting Enter in his
- The Go-Busters encounter Shelly and Gavan Type G who are tracking an enemy from Makuu Space. However, Enter is revealed to have survived the destruction of Messiah. Enter later reveals that he was fighting Red Buster long enough to create back up data from Messiah: The Messiah Cards that he intends to use to have Messiah evolve by gathering data through the virus's Messiah Metaloid incarnations. As a countermeasure to the new Metaloid type. the primary Go-Busters use the finished "protectors" by merging with their Buddyroid to "Powered Custom" mode. They are later joined by Tategami Rai-Oh, a BuddyZord built by Dr. Hazuki to be compatible with Go-Buster Ace.
- Fearing Enter's plans for Messiah's data, Escape reach new heights by upgrading herself into "Escape Evolve" to undermine Enter.MegaZord Zeta, a vessel for Messhiah's data. . But once Escape learns Enter's true intent to create a new Messiah rather than restore their creator to former glory, she seemingly destroys him and evolves Megazord Zeta into Messiah Reboot. However, having no more need of her, Messiah absorbs Escape's data and nearly defeats the Go-Busters before being finally destroyed. However, having assimilated the card he took from Jay prior, Enter manages to reconstitute his data. . However, taking a Messiah card while Jay needed to restore Masato's real body, Enter wins her loyalty by revealing that he assimilated another card prior that evolved him into "Enter Unite". From there, Enter arranged for a scheme to create Escape's personal
- While celebrating New Year's Eve, the Go-Busters meet their match against Great Demon Lord Azazel and are killed in battle. However, meeting God, Nick attempted to avert this event by unknowingly creating an alternate continuity where Messiah never existed with the Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters fighting the Machine Empire Mechalius. But when the results of Azazel killing the Go-Busters ends the same, Nick is inspired to have both Go-Buster teams join forces to defeat Azazel. But as the second wish negated the first, the secod Go-Busters ceased to be.
- April 21, 2012: Captain Marvelous returns to Earth and starts wiping out Kamen Riders, while Tsukasa Kadoya does the same with various Sentai Teams. The Gokaigers return, surprised at the turn their leader made. The Go-Busters are also caught in the crossfire. Everything turns out to be an elaborate ruse. Kamen Rider Fourze helps pilot the Go-Buster-Oh with Astroswitch power-ups. The Gokaigers acquire rider powers temporarily.
- With only one Messiah Card to find, the Go-Busters find themselves in a new predicament when Enter resurfaces and obtained the power to create Metaloids from living organisms as he revealed by creating a flower-based version of Escape whose memory is reset between her destruction and recreation. Proclaiming himself as the new Messiah and confident to eventually higher life forms, Enter reveals that his back up is within the final Messiah Card that is located inside Hiromu's body. Enter further explains that the card has been gathering the data from its card siblings and thus gave Enter a better understanding on human nature.
- As the other Go-Busters finally destroy an unstable animal-assimilating Escape, Red Buster's attempt to force Enter to remove the Messiah Card only resorted in Enter gaining the ability to become Dark Buster. Now able to convert all forms of matter, Enter proceeds to turn an Enetron plant and most of the people in it into a MegaZord Omega and repeat the process through out the city. However, being told of Masato's plan to remove the Messiah Card in the unstable Hyperspace, the Go-Busters manage to take Enter with them. Though Enter attempts to grab Hiromu to bring him back to their reality, the others hold him off long enough for Masato to transfer the Messiah Card into his body, destroying them both as a result. With Enter unable to counter the turn of events, he dies fighting the Go-Busters before Masato's Avatar completely derezzes and the entire subspace dissolves. Luckily, the Go-Busters manage to return to their reality in time. With their mission finally over, the Go-Busters resume civilian life.
- The Deboss Army surfaces and attempts to revive their leader, Dark Species Deboss, using the energy of human emotions, sending their Zorima foot soldiers to attack at several locations across the world. Torin searches for five humans who can tame the Zyudenryu and make them into the Kyoryugers to fight the Devoss Army.
- Ian Yorkland, a 23-year-old archaeologist who lost his treasure hunting best friend Shiro Mifune in Europe during the Deboss Army's initial attack when they were looking for a stone from a lost civilization. Surviving the ordeal, Ian was found by Torin and defeated the Zyudenryu Parasagun to become Kyoryu Black.
- Nobuharu Udo, a 32-year-old handyman who defeated the Zyudenryu Stegotchi during a trip to an ice field and gained its power to become Kyoryu Blue.
- Souji Rippukan, a 16-year-old high school student who defeated the Zyudenryu Zakutor in a bamboo thicket to become Kyoryu Green.
- Amy Yuuzuki, a 18-year-old college student who defeated the Zyudenryu Dricera while still living in the United States and gained its power to become Kyoryu Pink.
- The creator of the modern day Kyoryuger technology Doctor Ulshade (Kyoryu Violet), confident in the ability of the four new Kyoryugers, departs Earth in the modified Zyudenryu Plezuon to search for traces of the Deboss Army in outer space.
- Daigo Kiryu, a 20-year-old traveler, journeys to an island in the south seas where he protects its natives from a group of Zorima. Daigo receives his Gaburivolver from Torin and battles Gabutyra for a month to tame him.
- Though he eventually suceeds in defeating Gabutyra, Daigo is only able to become Kyoryu Red after convincing Gabutyra to let him fight alongside him. Daigo confronts and destroys Debo Hyogakki, one of the Debo Monsters who wiped out the dinosaurs. He also meets his four comrades having previously encountered them in the flesh at the Tiger Boy restaurant. Daigo cancels his transformation and reveals himself while they prefer to keep their identities secret.
- Daigo fights with Nobuharu and Amy against Sorrowful Knight Aigaron's Debo Peshango, learning their identities and making friends with them in the process. The three Kyoryugers combine their respective Zyudenryu into the Kamitsuki Gattai Kyoryuzin to destroy the Debo Monster when it is grown by Funfilled Spy Luckyuro. Amy's butler Gentle is shocked to see her transform into Kyoryu Pink, while Nobuharu saves his niece Rika Fukui as Kyoryu Blue, his sister Yuko Fukui is still cautious about the Kyoryugers not knowing her brother is one of them.
- Daigo befriends Souji as Raging Knight Dogold's Debo Royaroya appears. Witnessing Souji's impressive albeit unorthodox sword skill as he frees him and Daigo from the Debo Monster's cage, Souji's father, Genryu Rippukan, is convinced that Souji is keeping the family tradition of great swordsmanship.
- Daigo deduces Ian to be Kyoryu Black when Debo Doronbosu, the Debo Monster who Ian believes killed his friend Shiro, appears. Ian saves Daigo from Doronbosu and Gabutyra combines with Zakutor and Parasagun to form Kyoryuzin Western to destroy the Debo Monster.
- The Kyoryugers are introduced by Torin to the Spirit Kyoryuger Ramirez, and his partner Zyudenryu Ankydon, as Joyful Knight Candelilla's Debo Batissier is hijacked by the Zetsumate Debo Viruson, whose presence is made clear to the Kyoryugers' after Batissier is destroyed, revealing him as the true source of Ankydon's corruption.
- Amy aids Ramirez in freeing Ankydon from Viruson's influence, allowing Ramirez to become Kyoryu Cyan again and grant the power of Ankydon to the Kyoryugers. Ankydon combines with Gabutyra and Dricera to form Kyoryuzin Macho which destroys Debo Viruson.
- Daigo encounters the Many-Faced High Priest Chaos as Debo Yakigonte tries to turn the Kyoryugers against each other. Yakigonte is defeated after he fails to enrage Daigo, but Chaos reveals to Torin that he used the Debo Monster as a distraction in order to break the seal to release the Zyudenryu Pteragordon to serve him. With Pteragordon under the control of the Deboss Army, Chaos gives his Beast Battery to Dogold.
- Nobuharu faces a phantom of his late brother in-law and best friend Kenichi Fukui created by Debo Kokodoko. Inspired by Rika's acceptance that her father is gone allowing her to see through the illusion, Nobuharu manages to get through to his sister and defeat the apparition with the help of his 'old man jokes'. The Kyoryugers also face the wild Pteragordon for the first time during the giant battle with Kokodoko.
- Kyoryuzin meets its match when Pteragordon transforms into Pteraidenoh. Daigo breaks off Dogold's mask, revealing him as an animate suit of armor who has been using Utsusemimaru, the samurai Kyoryu Gold and Pteragordon's partner who was believed by Torin to be dead, as a host body for hundreds of years since thie Warring States period. Souji and Amy are kidnapped by the Deboss Army's elite Cambrima soldiers.
- Daigo goes to Genryu to develop a counter to Utsusemimaru's signature move via sword training while Amy manages to free herself and Souji. Torin, with the help of the Kyoryugers as well as Kyoryu Cyan, manages to free Utsusemimaru from Dogold's control, thus also releasing Pteragordon as well. The team watches as Utsusemimaru fights the Deboss Army transforming into Kyoryu Gold and retaking control of Pteraidenoh. As the sun sets, finding Dogold's remains gone and recognizing Daigo as his lord Iwaisumimonosuke, Utsusemimaru refuses to join him and walks off.
- Dogold is forced to use Cambrima as host bodies as Amy confronts Utsusemimaru overhis attitude towards Daigo and the team, learning that Daigo reminds him of his lord from the Warring States period and that his tough hostile attitude is all an act. Touched by Utsusemimaru's story, Amy vows to help him become a modern person as they team-up to foil Candelilla's latest plot, freeing the other Kyoryugers from her and Debo Honenukky's control.
- May 5th: Children's Day. Utsusemimaru drops his tough act as he and Daigo fight Debo Tangosekku, the Debo Monster who he fought when his lord died, officially joining the team as the six Kyoryugers transform together for the first time. Pteragordon is combined with Kyoryuzin to form Raiden Kyoryuzin which destroys the Debo Monster.
- The other Kyoryugers help Souji stop Debo Jakireen, whose relationship cutting scissors cause people to become clingy emotional wrecks, including Rin Katsuyama, a schoolmate of Souji's who has a crush on him. With his team, Souji manages to defeat the Debo Monster and reverse the damage done by his scissors.
- Amy finds herself in trouble as Gentle wants her to focus less on being a Kyoryuger and more on being a lady. When the strict Debo Kibishydesu appears and kidnaps Amy, Gentle feels guilty and ashamed of his stance on Amy resembles that of the monster. Utsusemimaru assures Gentle that he meant well and the two work together to save Amy. Meanwhile, Luckryo finds a way to enter the Spirit Base and attempts to destroy it with a bomb, but is foiled by the Kyoryugers.
- Needing to get a new ideal vessel, Dogold aids robotics scientist Hiroshi Nakazato, who is also an old friend of Nobuharu's, in perfecting his android G-BO to make it into his new body, taking advantage of his bitterness. After being reminded by Nobuharu of the promise that he made to help people, Nakazato shuts down G-BO with Dogold being forced to enter one of the Cambrima once more. Though Chaos assures Dogold he can provide an endless amount of Cambrima, Dogold sees that a body like Utsusemimaru's is the only way to ever truly calm down.
- Aigallon captures Daigo, comparing the youth's pendant to his prized jewel: the jewel that Ian and Shiro searched for. Upon learning that Aigallon is the one who killed Shiro and not Debo Doronboss, a furious Kyoryu Black attacks the knight with extreme prejudice before Debo Zaihon arrives and buries Daigo, Kyoryu Pink, and Kyoryu Gold under his stone slabs. Kyoryu Black learns he can use the Deinosgrander with Armed On and uses it to force his way through the villains before breaking through the slabs and getting his teammates out. Confirming Daigo's pendant and his jewel are linked, Aigallon loses his treasure to the Kyoryugers before they defeat Debo Zaihon.
- After the Kyoryugers face a stronger than usual horde of Zorima the last of the Zetsumates, Debo Nagareboshi, Torin senses the awakening of Deboss is nearing. Sensing that the Deboss Army have gotten stronger, Tessai (Kyoryu Gray) travels to Japan to provide the current Kyoryugers with Zyudenryu Bunpachy. However, seeing them in action against Debo Nagareboshi, Tessai deems only Utsusemimaru a worthy person to entrust his Zyudenryu to and decides to test the main Kyoryugers' worth. Although the rest of the team passes his trials, Tessai deems Daigo a hopeless cause as he has no weakness.
- Tessai offers Daigo one last chance to prove himself by facing him in the Dusk Forest. But as eventually revealed, the man disguising himself as a fisherman, Tessai was helping Daigo to understand what he fears to enable him to become stronger. Tessai gives the Kyoryugers Bunpachy, which they combine with Gabutyra and Ankydon to form Kyoryuzin Kung-Fu, managing to destroy Debo Nagareboshi. With Plezuon returning soon, Tessai begins searching for Bragigas alongside Ramirez.
- Utsusemimaru tries to get a spoiled boy named Yuuji to be independent as the initally baby-like Debo Kyawaeen appears to draw all the parents away from their children to her. As Kyawaeen shows her true monstorous form, the Kyoryugers manage to turn the tables on her and defeat her. After his parents' temporary departure, Yuuji changes to become more independent.
- June 7th: On the eve of Tanabata, the Kyoryugers make wishes on paper that unknowingly came from the body of Debo Tanabanta, except Daigo who made his secret wish upon a star.
- June 8th: The Tanabata wishes result in the Kyoryugers and other people who made wishes on the paper starting to feel weak as their wishes are fulfiled one by one, with only another day left to live. Daigo faces the Debo Monster alone as his father appears, Daigo having made his wish to see him again. Daigo's father destroys Tanabanta's bamboo tube restoring the health of everyone whose wishes were fulfilled, telling Daigo to continue down the path he chosen before he takes his leave.
- Torin informs the Kyoryugers that Plezuon is returning from space. However, Plezuon is attacked while re-entering Earth's atmosphere. With the Zyudenryu retreating to the ocean, the Kyoryugers face the revived Zetsumates trio as Kyoryu Violet comes to their aid. Meeting Doctor Ulshade and his granddaughter Yayoi at the Plezuon Lab, the Kyoryugers later discover he is Kyoryu Violet as he assists them against the Zetsumates again. However, it soon turns out Dr. Ulshade is getting too old to fight. With Debo Nagareboshi enlarged, Kyoryu Violet gives Kyoryu Red the Plezuon Beast Battery to launch Plezuon to battle. Taking the fight to space, Plezuon transforms into Plezu-Oh to destroy Debo Nagareboshi.
- At Plezuon Lab, with Dr. Ulshade still in the hospital, Yayoi reveals to the Kyoryugers that her grandfather visited a dead planet that was home to a insectoid race before Deboth exterminated them. Torin senses Dogold's actions as he and Kyoryugers face him and his summoned forces as Debo Computer Viruson appears in the Plezuon Lab and knocks Yayoi out. Torin realizes the Deboth Army's scheme as Chaos arrives with the Frozen Castle, revealing it to be Deboth itself as it is dipped into a Restoration Water-filled dam. Fully revived Deboth absorbs Debo Viruson with Debo Computer Viruson ceasing to be. With the Zyudenryu fearful of their new enemy except for Gabutyra, Kyoryuzin Western is easily defeated as Raiden Kyoryuzin is formed. Coming to as Aigallon, Canderrilla, Luckyuro, and Debo Hyogakki begin wrecking Plezuon Lab, Yayoi finds Plezuon unable to move.
- Deboth overwhelms Raiden Kyoryuzin before cancelling its formation. However, Kyoryu Red personally pilots Kyoryuzin Kung-Fu on his own, with his Brave frightening Deboth as the monster goes beserk and attacks the Deboth officers, forcing them to shrink him to normal-sized and restrain him. Chaos reveals that Deboth's revival was incomplete and thus lacks a full understanding of emotion. As the Zyudenryu recover in the Spirit Base, Daigo heads off to check on Yayoi. Yayoi finds herself on the beach, having been teleported to safety by Plezuon, as Daigo arrives to save her from the Deboss Army. Though feeling guilt that she left Plezuon immobilized, Daigo explains that the Zyudenryu has faith that she can fix it. When Chaos enlarges Deboth to finish Plezuon, Daigo confronts the monster as Yayoi returns to Plezuon Lab to complete the upgrade. Diving into the Zyudenryu to add her Brave into the dormant program, Plezuon transforms into Plezu-Oh before Kyoryu Red combines it with Gabutyra and Bunpachy to form Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin with Deboth destroyed as Torin believes that they have emerged victorious.
- The Rainbow Line stops in Zawame City which the ToQgers find no presence of the Shadow Line, instead the city is plagued by incursions of the Inves from the Helheim Forest, which is opposed by the Armored Riders. Fighting alongside Armored Rider Gaim and his friends, the ToQgers destroy a Lion Inves as well as helping defeat the initial incursion of Underground Empire Badan led by Mogura-Roid. After being saved from Badan's Kamen Rider Fifteen by the original three Showa Riders, the ToQgers bid farewell to Gaim as the Rainbow Line moves on.
- General Schwarz of the Shadow Line appears before the Generalissimo of Badan in Badan City to pledge their support, sending a Kuliner to eliminate the DenLiner piloted by Kamen Rider Den-O. Later, Daigo Kiryu appears to witness the emergence of the Generalissimo in his giant dinosaur form while the Heisei Riders and Showa Riders unite to defeat Badan in Zawame City. Summoning Gabutyra to fight him, the Zyudenryu is quickly outmatched before the ToQgers return to fight Badan. Forming ToQ-Oh, which combines with the restored DenLiner, this combination is then hijacked by Kyoryu Red piloting Gabutyra transformed into the Kyoryuger Ressha. Forming ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner, the ToQgers combine their power with Kyoryu Red and Den-O to destroy the Generalissimo. (Note: This event is disputed by ToQger vs. Kyoryuger.)
- Hikari and Kagura are trapped in a dollhouse by Dollhouse Shadow. They manage to free themselves and defeat him, but not before his actions trigger an onset of darkness within Right
- The ToQgers succeed in freeing their hometown of Subarugahama from the Shadow Line's darkness as Right transforms into ToQ 1gou of the Darkness in a confrontation with Z.
- Corrupted by the Shadow Line's darkness, Right chooses to remove the Rainbow Passes of his teammates, returning them to their home town as children and losing their memories as ToQgers in order to spare them sharing his fate.
- Right and Akira make a final stand against the Shadow Line as the other four child ToQgers remember their friend.
- The six ToQgers unite to end the Shadow Line's reign of darkness, destroying the Castle Terminal as Baron Nero and Marchioness Morc sacrifice themselves to heal Z before he is finally defeated by the ToQgers, but is preserved from death at the last moment by Miss Gritta. Their journey completed, the ToQgers are regressed back to their childhood forms as they leave the Rainbow Line to rejoin their friends and family in Subarugahama.
- Five grandchildren of the Last Ninja, Yoshitaka Igasaki, become the Ninningers using the Nin Shuriken in order to oppose the Kibaoni Army Corps which has returned after 444 years to revive their leader, Gengetsu Kibaoni. Forming the Shuriken Gattai Shurikenjin through combining their OtomoNin, the Ninningers destroy the first of the Kibaoni's Yokai, Yokai Kamaitachi.
- AkaNinger and AoNinger defeat the Yokai Kappa before the Ninningers form Shurikenjin Drago for the first time to destroy the enlarged Yokai.
- The violent general Raizo Gabi is revived by page Kyuemon Izayoi through the fear he has gathered, swiftly destroying the Yokai Kasha himself as he engages the Ninningers.
- The Ninningers gain the services of OtomoNin Paonmaru, forming Shurikenjin Paon for the first time to destroy Yokai Tsuchigumo.
- The Ninningers gain the services of OtomoNin UFOmaru, forming Shurikenjin UFO for the first time to destroy Yokai Ungaikyo.
- The Ninningers are temporarily brought into the world of Kamen Rider with the Igasaki Dojo through the actions of the History Modifying Machine used by Shocker to alter reality. After Kyuemon returns to the World of Super Sentai; having gathered a decent amount of fear in this world, the Ninningers fight alongside Kamen Riders Drive and Mach against Shocker's alliance with the Roidmudes and Youkai. After destroying the prototype History Modifying Machine, Roidmude 089 ("Doctor D"), the Ninningers are returned to their world thus preventing their erasure from reality.
- The Ninningers return to the world of Kamen Rider, forming Shurikenjin to battle Shocker's Rider Robo which houses the completed History Modifying Machine. Given a special Nin Shuriken by Yoshitaka, Drive combines his power with the Ninningers to form Shurikenjin Tridoron which destroys the Rider Robo.
- Reuniting with his mother, Yakumo uses his skill as both a wizard and ninja to outwit the magic Yokai Ittan-momen.
- Finishing New Year's cleaning, the Ninningers play a game of Yokai with Shurikenger, defeating the Yokai Fudagaeshi. Following this, Gengetsu Kibaoni finally revives after Kyuemon induces anguish in Ariake no Kata by informing her of the death of her son.
- With Gengetsu commencing his final push to rule the world with fear by reviving Raizo Gabi, the Ninningers prevail in a final showdown with Masakage Tsugomori as Yoshitaka Igasaki reveals that the new Last Ninja will be the one who slays him and inherits his Nintality.
- The Ninningers succeed in returning the Nintality that Kyuemon had stolen from Tsumuji Igasaki, allowing him to join them in battle alongside his father as additional AkaNingers.
- All eight Ninningers engage Gengetsu in a battle which is abruptly ended when Yoshitaka is slain by Kyuemon who takes the End Shuriken, which is revealed to have been keeping him alive, from him as he accesses his ultimate form through the last five Sealing Shuriken. Raizo is finally destroyed by AoNinger and Ariake no Kata is consumed by Gengetsu Kibaoni before Kyuemon uses the End Shuriken to flood the world with Yokai in order to destroy it and subsequently rebuild it under the Kibaoni Army Corps, stripping the Ninningers of their power in the process.
- Regaining their power through sheer will, the Ninningers overpower Kyuemon, making peace with him before he is consumed by Gengetsu. After the Ninningers state they are fighting more out of choice, rather than duty, it restores Kyuemon's faith allowing him to break free from his father, which allows the Ninninger to finish Gengetsu with Gekiatsu Dai-Oh's Gekiatsu Dai Fever attack. Later after using the End Shuriken to restore the world, the six Ninningers split up to each become their own Last Ninja.
- Yamato Kazakiri a novice Zoologist finds the Link Cube a portal to a parallel dimension called Zyuland which is inhabited by the Zyumans who accused him for stealing one of the King's Credentials. Meanwhile an alien gang called the Deathgalien sends their Team Leader Jagged to destroy the Earth for their Blood Game. Now after returning to Earth, Yamato along with the Zyumans Sela, Leo, Tusk and Amu who chased after him become the Zyuohgers to stop the evil game. Forming the Doubutsu Gattai ZyuohKing through combining three of their five Zyuoh Cubes, they defeat Jagged. However the Link Cube got damaged and one of the six King's Credentials got missing during the battle.
- Ginis, owner of the Deathgalien, officially starts the Blood Game on the Earth. The first Player Halbergoi is sended by Azald. Meanwhile Yamato convinces Tusk to join his friends, offering them his place to stay with him and his uncle Mario Mori. Yamato, Tusk and Amu defeat Halbergoi with ZyuohKing 1*5*4.
- Yamato and Amu unlock the Cube Kirin to defeat the Player Bowguns.
- Briefly held in Amigard's Battle Show, Leo narrowly avoids a true fight with Sela.
- While chasing the player Gaburio, the Zyuohgers meet Larry a Gorilla Zyuman who is afraid of humans. At the same time Azald comes down to find Gaburio only to fight the Zyuohgers by himself. With the help of Larry, Yamato unlocks the Visor Up technique and becomes Zyuoh Gorilla to defeat Azald.
- Azald regenarates and finds Gaburio. Meanwhile Larry ages after giving his Zyuman Power to Yamato. When Gaburio turns giant, Yamato unlocks the Cube Gorilla and combining it with Cube Tiger and Cube Elephant, the Zyuohgers unlock the Doubutsu Gattai ZyuohWild.
- Amu is turned into a Moeba by the Deathgalien Team Leader Quval in front of Tusk's eyes. Meanwhile Yamato, Sela and Leo encounter a different kind of Enemy claiming himself to belong to a group called Shocker, at the same time a boy arrives and transforms himself in a warrior called Kamen Rider Ghost. The three Zyuohgers and Ghost defeat the warrior of Shocker.
- Zyuoh Eagle reunites with Kamen Rider Ghost and meets his friends while pursuing another Shocker monster.
- Leo befriends a musician while using his lion pitch to overcome Yabiker.
- Sela unlocks the Cube Mogura to defeat the Player Hanayaida.
- Ginis activates a dome that any lifeform that touch it disappears. To stop the dome the Zyuohgers must find a switch to deactivate it before it fully shrinks and nobody can be saved. However after activating the switch, it turns out to be Massacre Machine Gift a robot created by Ginis which defeats ZyuohKing and ZyuohWild. Before can be killed by Gift, Yamato is saved by a Mysterious Man.
- Gift runs out of power so the Zyuohgers win time to find a way to defeat it. Yamato notices that the man that saved him earlier was the Bird Man who gave him the King's credential, so he tricks the other Zyuohgers to get after the Bird Man and retrive the missing King's Credential to allow them to return to Zyuland while Yamato fights Gift alone. The Zyuman Zyuohgers defeat the Bird Man but before can retrive the King's Credential, they notice that Yamato lied to them in order to allow them to return to Zyuland. The four Zyuman decides to leave the Credential with the Bird Man and stay in earth to fight the Deathgalien. The power of the bonds of the five Zyuohgers allows them to combine all their Zyuoh Cubes and form Wild ZyuohKing to defeat Gift.
- With the help of a librarian, Tusk thwarts Hattena's scheme to terminate human communications.
- Following a sighting of the Bird Man, the Zyuohgers discover the Cube Kuma at Axe Rock Mountain, using the axe to defeat the Player Noborizon whom planned to drain the life of the Earth's terrain.
- Two former Players, Dorobozu and Hunterji, of the late Jagged enter the Blood Game in a bid to take his place as Team Leader. With Dorobozu going first, his heist is stopped by the Zyuohgers led by Amu.
- Aided by Tusk, Leo outsmarts Hunterji, thwarting his game to collect a quota of people turned into dolls.
- By Ginis' orders and with the help of the Player Mantle, Nalia started kidnapping people wearing animal costumes with Mantle's warp cape since the Deathgalien are apparently unable to tell Zyumans and humans apart. Among them, Mario Mori is kidnapped. After saving the captured people, the Zyuohgers defeat Mantle. Unknowingly to them, Nalia succesfully identified three Zyumen and took them to Ginis who forced them to give their Zyuman Power to a human.
- During the battle with the player Trumpus, the Zyuohgers are attacked by The World, a Black Zyuohger created by Ginis who possess the powers of the Rhinos, Wolf and Crocodile.
- The World shows the Zyuohgers his full potential by summoning his own Zyuoh Cubes and combining them into Doubutsu Gattai Tousai Zyuoh. Meanwhile Trumpus returns and traps many people. To defeat Trumpus, Yamato decides to keep The World away while Sela, Leo, Tusk, and Amu fight Trumpus. Near to be killed by The World, a glitch stops him and turns him back to his human form.
- Nalia takes back The World to allow Ginis to repair him. Yamato knowing that The World can be saved, decides to try to open his heart to allow him to escape from his brainwashing. Yamato's plan successfully works and The World rebels against the Deathgaliens and becomes again into Misao Mondo.
- With Misao finally free from Ginis' brainwashing, Yamato asked him to join the team. However, Misao is reluctant to join because of his previous actions, claiming that he is not suited to be their ally. But when Azarudo and Cubaru capture Sela, Leo, Tusk, and Amu, Yamato ask Misao his help. Convinced by the spirit of the Rhino Zyuman, Misao transforms again and takes the name of Zyuoh The World.
- Misao unlocks the Cube Komori to defeat the Player Prisonable.
- The six Zyuohgers combine their Zyuoh Cubes to form Wild Tousai King in order to defeat Illusion.
- The Zyuohgers liberate the Space Circus from Domidoll.
- July 31st: The 'Megabeast Hunter' Bangray arrives on Earth for his 100th hunt, making his appearance as the Zyuohgers halt Cruiser's attack on the city. That night, the Zyuohgers attend a fireworks festival as Bangray is recruited into the Deathgalien.
- Through his ability to read memories, Bangray brings forth illusions of Yamato's deceased mother Wakako Kazakiri among other individuals. Though Yamato defies this attempt to break his spirit, Ginis is amused by Bangray's ability to the point of, having initially recruited him as a Player, considering him for a new Team Leader position.
- Forming a partnership over mutual resentment of each other, Misao and Leo overcome the camera-themed Jashinger who had been trapping people in his photos.
- The Zyuohgers stop Bangray from attacking the wedding of Yamato's old friend Daichi Hayashi. Meanwhile, Larry reunites with the "Bird Man", whom he knows as Bud.
- Bangray subjects the Zyuohgers to a twisted game with the creation of a fake Sela and Tusk.
- Captain Marvelous returns to Earth with the Gokaiger