|This article is about a/an timeline in the Power Rangers franchise.|
This is a Timeline of events in the Power Rangers universe.
- Brothers Flurious and Moltor try to capture the Corona Aurora and are imprisoned. To protect the power from falling into the wrong hands, the Sentinel Knight scatters the crown and its five jewels on Earth. (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
Millions of years ago
- The Power Eggs are sealed away by the Morphing Masters.
- Auric the Conqueror places himself in a tiki and becomes dormant on Mysterio Island. (Power Rangers Zeo)
Over 150 million years ago
- Q-Rex arrives on Earth from the future, retrieved by a mutant from 2001.
65 million years ago
- Original Timeline
- Keeper entrusts the Energems to dinosaurs, and bombs Sledge's ship. The ship's towed asteroids rain down on Earth and cause the dinosaur extinction. This also brings the Dino Gems to Earth as well.
- Altered Timeline
- Keeper sends the Dino Charge Rangers this time to destroy the Dark Energem, and thus they stop the extinction of the dinosaurs.
100,000 years ago
- Koda find the Blue Energem and stops aging, as an effect of bonding with it. With it, he gains biological immortality until he is found in present day.
- Lord Zedd leaves Rita in charge of his empire while he rules darker places in another galaxy.
10,000 years ago
- Rita Repulsa is defeated and sealed in a dumpster, but not before trapping Zordon in a time warp.
- Dai Shi is captured by members of Pai Zhua.
5000 years ago
- Face Stealer is imprisoned by masked warriors.
- Demons who served Queen Bansheera and sought to destroy man, are entombed underground by a powerful sorcerer.
3000 years ago
- Scorpius kills the Magna Defender's son, Zika.
- The Magna Defender releases the Lights of Orion but is soon defeated and thrown into a chasm. (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
- Quasar Sabers are placed in stone on the planet Mirinoi.
- Three Galactabeasts lose their powers in a "great battle".
- Orgs attacked Animaria, Master Org destroyed Animus, Merrick used the cursed wolf mask of Zen-Aku to defeat Master Org with the Predazord. He did it, but when the mask turns him evil, five other ancient warriors had no choice but to imprison him.
1000 years ago
- Nighlok forces attack Japan, but are defeated by "samurai warriors", who would be later known as the ancestors of the current Samurai Rangers.
- Some time later, the Shiba Clan relocates to America, where they establish the Shiba House under Mentor Ji's watch in Los Angeles.
- Gosei creates Robo Knight with a sole mission to protect the Earth's environment and places him in dormant sleep.
- The colony of Angel Grove is established.
Some time in 18th century
- Tommy Oliver's clone, created by Rita Repulsa, is sent back in time to live in the 18th century as the Green Ranger.
- When Kimberly Hart the Pink Ranger is accidentally sent back in time from the mid 1990s to this year, during Angel Grove's Wild West period, she finds that she is not the only one from her time who has gone back. Goldar, Needlenose, and a platoon of Putties have also come back in time to destroy Angel Grove's past. Kimberly realizing that she is incapable of defeating Goldar's forces by herself travels to the Command Center and convinces Zordon of her intentions. Zordon gives her the Red, Black, Yellow, and Blue Power Coins to equip her own fighting force to stop Goldar. Kimberly gives the Blue Power Coin to William, ancestor of Billy Cranston. The Red Power Coin to Rocko, ancestor of Rocky DeSantos. The Black Power Coin to Abraham, ancestor of Adam Park. And the Yellow Power Coin to Miss Alicia, ancestor of Aisha Campbell, to transform them into Wild West Rangers. With their help and the aid of the White Stranger, ancestor of Tommy Oliver, Kimberly is able to drive Lord Zedd's forces back to the present. After Goldar and his forces leave Angel Grove's past, Kimberly returns the Power Coins to Zordon and is returned to the present shortly afterwards. After the power are safely returned to Zordon and Kimberly goes back to her time her ancestor Fushia O Hara comes to colonial Angel Grove.
- General David Sarnoff recognised the possibility of developing a television system as early as this year. In a historic memorandum he says, "I believe that television, which is the technical name for seeing as well as hearing by radio, will come to pass in due course."
- The television is first introduced at the World's Fair.
- Elizabeth Evans is born.
- Jason Lee Scott, Zack Taylor, Kimberly Ann Hart, Trini Kwan, Billy Cranston, Tommy Oliver, Rocky DeSantos, Aisha Campbell, Adam Park, Katherine Hillard, Tanya Sloan, Farkas Bulkmeier and Eugene Skullovitch were born.
- Andros, Karone, and Zhane are born on KO-35.
- Mike Corbett is born.
- TJ Johnson, Ashley Hammond, Cassie Chan, Carlos Vallerte, Leo Corbett, Kai Chen, Damon Henderson, Maya, Kendrix Morgan and Ryan Mitchell were born.
- Three good friends and scientists, Richard Evans, Elizabeth, and Viktor Adler, work together to prove the existence of Animaria. Viktor fell in love with Elizabeth, but was shattered when he discovered that she became engaged to Richard Evans. The three continue working together, with Viktor's hatred for Richard growing as he took the spotlight on the Animaria project.
- Cole Evans is born.
- Wesley Collins and Eric Myers are born.
- Richard's team journey to the Amazon in search of evidence that Animaria once existed. They find some suspicious looking seeds which are the remnants of Master Org. Viktor grabs the seeds and out of personal revenge, eats them later that night and is infused with the power of Master Org. He chases Richard and Elizabeth and kills them, but was unable to find their baby, Cole. Elizabeth had hidden him in the jungle, where he is found by a tribe. Viktor Adler eventually assumes the identity of Master Org, and continued his mission of wiping out humanity and taking over Earth by recruiting newly arisen Org spirits to battle the Rangers. (Power Rangers Wild Force")
- Dana Mitchell was born.
- Kiya and Kanoi were students at the Wind Ninja Academy; Kiya in the Earth Ninja category and Kanoi in the Air Ninja category. Even at a young age, Kiya (aka Lothor) craved power and secretly began practicing dark ninja magic. When a woman named Miko was inducted to the Academy with a mystical samurai pendant, he attempted to steal it, but was stopped by Cam, who took the pendant back to the future. For his crimes, Kiya was banished from the Earth by his sensei and, in his rage, he forswore his family and ninja heritage and declared himself to be Lothor. In space, he continued his mad search for power. Kanoi then married. (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)
- Cam is born. (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)
- Tanya's parents go missing on Mysterio island while looking for the "Lost Tiki of Aurico after leaving Tanya in Africa.
- Taylor Earhardt, Max Cooper, and Danny Delgado are born
- Miko dies of an illness but not before making Kanoi promise to keep Cam out of harm.
- Karone is kidnapped by Darkronda and transformed into Astronema .
- Shane Clarke, Dustin Brooks, Hunter Bradley and Blake Bradley are born.
- Alyssa Enrilé is born.
- Nick Russell is born to Leanbow and Udonna
- Justin Stewart is born.
- Tori Hanson is born.
- Ryan Mitchell is taken by Diabolico after a car accident involving his father and sister.
- In the year 1986, there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic. But then darkness came into power and a great battle began. An army of the Undead lead by a powerful warrior - Morticon swarmed over the land setting their sights on the human realm and beyond. All seemed hopeless when a small legion of brave and true wizards came forth against insurmountable odds. They drove the evil back from the edge of the human world. And then the greatest wizard of them all - Leanbow cast a spell that sent the armies into the Underworld. He sealed darkness inside giant gates for eternity. The evil disappeared from the surface world. But with great victory comes great loss. The human world never knew of the great battle or the sacrifices that were made to save them from destruction. (Power Rangers Mystic Force)
- Conner McKnight, Ethan James, Kira Ford and Trent Fernandez-Mercer were born.
- Madison Rocca is born.
- Kendall Morgan is born.
- Theo Martin is born.
1993 (Mighty Morphin 1)
- A duo of astronauts land on the moon and inadvertently free Rita Repulsa and her minions from the space dumpster, leaving them free to attack Earth.
- Zordon and Alpha 5 recruit five extraordinary teenagers with attitude to be the first Power Rangers:
- Jason Lee Scott becomes the first Red Ranger, with the power of the Tyrannosaurus.
- Zack Taylor becomes the first Black Ranger, with the power of the Mastodon.
- Billy Cranston becomes the first Blue Ranger, with the power of the Triceratops.
- Trini Kwan becomes the first Yellow Ranger, with the power of the Sabertooth Tiger.
- Kimberly Hart becomes the first Pink Ranger, with the power of the Pterodactyl.
- The Rangers combine their Zords to form the Megazord for the first time to defeat an enlarged Goldar. (Day of the Dumpster)
An alternate version of the above event may also occur in a possible alternate reality. (Day of the Dumpster (pilot))
- The Rangers defeat Bones when sent to another dimension. They destroy a giant sent by Rita after returning. Trini also overcomes her old fear of heights. (High Five)
- Kimberly and Trini lead a drive to clean up the environment when Rita sends a Minotaur, the Rangers are able to destroy it with the Power Cannon. (Teamwork)
- The Megazord destroys King Sphinx and forces Goldar to flee. Jason breaks a fitness record of 1010 weights. (A Pressing Engagement)
- The Power Rangers defeat the Gnarly Gnome. (Different Drum)
- When an under the weather Rita sends Pudgy Pig to wreak havoc at the Angel Grove food festival, the Rangers defeat him with spicy food. (Food Fight)
- The Rangers save a mischievous little girl from Rita's new monster, the Chunky Chicken. (Big Sisters)
- Billy and Kimberly's personalities are temporarily switched when they test out Billy's new mind reading machine which has been sabotaged by Squatt, the rangers also tackle the Genie along the way. (Switching Places)
- Rita sends the evil Eye Guy to kidnap a young friend of Billy's who has been working on a new virtual reality machine for the school science fair. (I, Eye Guy)
- Kimberly's plans to spend the afternoon with her uncle Steve in his small plane are disrupted by Rita who slips her uncle a sleeping potion forcing Kim to learn how to land a plane quickly. (Foul Play in the Sky)
- Trini has a dream in which Rita makes her favorite doll, Mr. Ticklesneezer, evil. (For Whom The Bell Trolls)
- The kids decide to throw Zack a surprise birthday party but their secrecy leaves Zack feeling forgotten. Rita also has a birthday surprise planned for Zack: the Knasty Knight, a giant spider monster which forces Zack to overcome his fear of spiders. (Happy Birthday, Zack)
- Trini takes her cousin Sylvia for a fun day with her friends at the carnival. But the fun and frolicking soon turns to chaos, when we find out the fair is one of Rita's traps! Rita also creates the Pineoctopus. (No Clowning Around)
- Kimberly and Billy are transformed into bullies by a magic potion slipped into their drinks. Zordon is forced to capture them and find a means to cure them. The restored Blue and Pink Rangers then help defeat the Terror Toad. (Power Ranger Punks)
- Billy finds himself a new girlfriend who is mistaken for a Power Ranger and kidnapped along with the other Rangers and is held hostage in another dimension until Billy devises a means to free everyone. (Peace, Love and Woe)
- Trini's uncle Howard is kidnapped by the Dark Warrior who threatens to kill him unless he reveals the secret of a new invisibility formula he has invented. (Dark Warrior)
- Rita casts an evil spell on Tommy Oliver, forcing him to become her Evil Green Ranger. Tommy infiltrates and damages the Command Center cutting the Rangers off from Zordon. Scorpina joins Rita and helps Tommy and Goldar bring down the Megazord during a solar eclipse. The Rangers reestablish contact with Zordon who restores the Megazord. The Rangers free Tommy from the spell and he joins the team.
- Tommy becomes the first Green Ranger, with the power of the Dragonzord.
- The Dragonzord combines with the other Zords to form the Dragonzord Fighting Mode and the Mega Dragonzord. (Green With Evil)
- Our heroes hit the court for some well-deserved recreation. Meanwhile, Squatt and Baboo create a monster all their own, Shellshock. (The Trouble With Shellshock)
- The kids lead a drive to save a statue. But, the statue becomes a part of Rita's latest scheme. (Itsy Bitsy Spider)
- Kimberly is working on a special project: designing a float for a parade. But, Rita doesn't take kindly to Kimberly's humor and decides to do something about it by sending putties to destroy the model, much to Kimberly's displeasure. Rita then sends down the Spit Flower to terrorize the town. (The Spit Flower)
- The gang plans to attend a costume party. Even Bulk and Skull get into the spirit. But, when Rita's Frankenstein monster crashes the party, the Power Rangers must swing into action. (Life's A Masquerade)
- Jason and Tommy are getting ready for the Teen Ninja Finals, only their teamwork isn't quite what it should be. Meanwhile, Rita is busy making an army of indestructible super putties to attack the earth. Zordon must send Jason and Tommy on a quest to get special weapons to defeat the putties. But, they encounter Titanus, the zord carrier and protector of the weapons. (Gung Ho!)
- After the Power Rangers are defeated and resume their human forms, Rita transports them to the Island of Illusion where each of them is forced to face his or her self-doubts in order to escape from the island. (Island of Illusion)
- It's showtime at Angel Grove High when Kimberly gets the lead in Rumpelstiltskin. But, Rita takes Kimberly's spinning wheel and turns it into the Wheel of Destruction, a magic wheel that can destroy anything it touches, including the Power Rangers. (Wheel Of Misfortune)
- Jason and his cousin Jeremy find a secret map. Rita sends the unscrupulous Scorpina to get the map and find the Mirror of Destruction. (The Rockstar)
- Kimberly wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and the day goes from bad to worse. Meanwhile, Rita sends the sinister Samurai Fan Man to trap Kimberly in another dimension. (Calamity Kimberly)
- Tommy decides to try out for a television commercial. Meanwhile, the other Rangers head for the beach. But, their day of fun turns into terror when Scorpina crashes the party. (A Star is Born)
- The Rangers gather to rehearse for a talent contest. Meanwhile, Squatt and Baboo send the ferocious Fang after our heroes while the putties keep Tommy tied up. (The Yolk's on You!)
- Tommy loses his powers from the melting of a green candle created by Rita, but manages to transfer them to Jason before they are completely lost. (The Green Candle)
- Zack prepares his young student for an up and coming martial arts tournament but Rita pulls Zack away when she releases the Hatchosaurus on the unsuspecting city. (Birds of a Feather)
- The kids decide to put together a club to clean up Angel Grove. But, Rita plots a pollution scheme and sends the Polluticorn to do the job. (Clean-Up Club)
- Rita sends a special type of Putty designed to impersonate the Rangers in both of their forms to Angel Grove. Once there the Putties get the Rangers in trouble at school. With the real Rangers in detention, their doubles are free to wreak havoc. (A Bad Reflection on You)
- The city plans a special day to honor the Rangers but the celebration is short-lived as Rita sends the townspeople to another dimension and sends Cyclopsis to destroy the Rangers. (Doomsday)
- Our heroes spearhead a drive to find homes for stray animals, including an old lady's pig named Norman. But, Norman is no ordinary pig. At Rita's command, he transforms into the infamous Pudgy Pig. (A Pig Surprise)
- A nice picnic and an afternoon of scuba diving turn fishy when Rita sends down the treacherous Goo Fish. Rita then puts a spell on Billy that plays on his worst fears. (Something Fishy)
- The Rangers and their friends win the grand prize at the annual Oddball Games: the Noble Lion Trophy. Rita and Goldar plot to transform the trophy into a ferocious monster. (Lions & Blizzards)
- For a school project, the Rangers spend the afternoon planting trees in the park. But, Rita has some seeds of her own and sends Squatt down to plant her latest monster, the Octoplant. (Rita's Seed of Evil)
- The Juice Bar is in trouble and the kids rally to help their friend. Meanwhile, Rita makes a fierce-fighting flea monster and plants it on a lost dog. (To Flea or Not to Flee)
- The kids of Angel Grove High prepare a time capsule for future citizens. But, Squatt and Baboo try and steal the capsule for Rita. Rita sends the Jellyfish to challenge our heroes. (Reign of the Jellyfish)
- The kids head to the mountains for a weekend of studying. Meanwhile, Goldar tries to sabotage the kids by turning their dreams into nightmares. Can the Power Rangers overcome the forces of the Crystal of Nightmares and regain their confidence and powers? (Crystal of Nightmares)
- Trini is learning a new style of Kong Fu. Meanwhile, Rita sends down the Mighty Mantis Monster to challenge Trini's new skills. (Plague of the Mantis)
- It's Parents Day at Angel Grove Youth Center and Rita hatches a plot to kidnap the Rangers' parents with her terrible Drammole monster. They distract the Power Rangers so that the Drammole monster can hypnotize their parents and kidnap them. Zordon summons Tommy back and infuses him with temporary Green Ranger powers so he can assist his friends for a limited period of time. (Return of an Old Friend)
- Billy is shocked when he gets his first B ever. This gives Rita an idea: she sends putties to trap some of the Rangers, leaving Billy and Trini to fight the ominous Grumble Bee. (Grumble Bee)
- Jason and Tommy volunteer to teach the moms of Angel Grove self-defense. "Teamwork can be one of your best weapons against an opponent," Jason tells them. "Remember, ladies. Two heads are better than one," Tommy says. Rita decides that two heads are exactly what her next monster needs and she creates a two-headed parrot to take on the Rangers. (Two Heads are Better than One)
- Zack helps out by teaching magic to some day camp kids which works a bit of magic on Angela. But, Rita makes magic of her own and creates the Peckster to terrorize the city. (Fowl Play)
- Kimberly is chosen to compete against Skull on the hottest TV game show in Angel Grove. Things go well for Kimberly until Rita starts a new offensive and the Rangers are called into action. This time they face the Pumpkin Rapper, a hip-hoppin' terror who takes our heroes to the end of their rope. (Trick or Treat)
- Jason and Zack offer to help a young friend make Ernie's soccer team. But, Rita has games of her own to play and sends down the Socadillo to roll over the Rangers. (Second Chance)
- Jason and Tommy volunteer to teach kids the value of teamwork and martial arts. But, their teamwork is undermined as Rita casts a spell that turns the heroes against each other. Rita sends down the Slippery Shark to split the Rangers for good. (On Fins and Needles)
- Kimberly helps a young friend named Kelly try to make the junior high cheerleading squad. But, Rita plans to use Kelly to lure the Rangers into a battle with the Lizzinator. (Enter... The Lizzinator)
- It's time for football tryouts at Angel Grove High but Tommy is having a hard time. Rita decides to field her own team and sends down the Rhino Blaster to lead the putties in a grid-iron battle. (Football Season)
- Ms. Appleby gives the class a special assignment: she wants the students to ask their friends to chose something about them that needs a little work. But, Tommy has a hard time with it. Meanwhile, Rita sends down the Mutant Rangers to make the real Rangers' day memorable. (Mighty Morphin' Mutants)
- Zack's in love and plans a big date in order to impress Angela. But, Rita plans to spoil Zack's romance and calls for the dangerous Ecocide Pearl and a monster called the Oysterizer. (An Oyster Stew)
1994 (Mighty Morphin 2)
- Lord Zedd arrives on the moon and seals Rita back in a dumpster. Bulk and Skull begin a quest to discover the Rangers' identities. The Power Rangers upgrade the DinoZords into Thunderzords and form the Thunder Megazord. (The Mutiny)
- Tyrannosaurus Dinozord becomes the Red Dragon Thunderzord
- Mastodon Dinozord becomes the Lion Thunderzord
- Triceratops Dinozord becomes the Unicorn Thunderzord
- Saber-Toothed Tiger Dinozord becomes the Griffin Thunderzord
- Pterodactyl Dinozord becomes the Firebird Thunderzord
- Our heroes are summoned to the Command Center when powerful galactic forces cause Zordon to shut down. Zedd decides to use Zordon's absence to stir up trouble and creates Primator, a shape-changing monster out for no good. (The Wanna-Be Ranger)
- Zedd launches a new diabolical scheme when he creates a spell that causes Billy and Zack to see their friends in a whole new way: as putties! With the Rangers confused, Zedd creates the Saliguana and begins a new assault against our heroes. (Putty on the Brain)
- It's Club Sign-Up Day at Angel Grove High School and Zedd casts a spell that turns Kimberly against Trini. Zedd then sends down the Bloom of Doom, who captures Kimberly and traps her in a mysterious dimension. (Bloom of Doom)
- Tommy is troubled by a recurring dream about losing his powers. Little does he know that Zedd is behind his nightmares. It's part of his plan to capture Tommy and steal the Sword of Power. (The Green Dream)
- The Rangers lead a drive to clean up Angel Grove. But, Lord Zedd has plans of his own and decides to create the Octophantom to capture the Rangers in a magic jar and drain them of their powers. Now, the Rangers face a battle to keep their powers and save Tommy. (The Power Stealer)
- The Rangers step up to the challenge of a Broomball Tournament but Zedd has a challenge of his own and creates the Stag Beetle. (The Beetle Invasion)
- Lord Zedd sets his sights on Trini's neighbor Haley and captures her. When they come to save her, Lord Zedd plans to ransom her for the price of the Green Ranger. The Rangers must find their way to Venus Island and take on the Invenusable Fly Trap. (Welcome to Venus Island)
- As Kimberly tries her hand at song-writing, Zedd decides to create a rock-and-roll nightmare. He calls forth Guitardo, a super saccata with a hypnotic sound. (The Song of Guitardo)
- Tommy loses his Green Ranger powers permanently. (Green No More)
- Zack's cousin Curtis is set to play in a jazz festival and Zack offers to lend him a special horn. The concert goes great until a putty steals the trumpet and Zedd creates the terrifying Trumpethead Monster. He brings with him a menacing menachire of monsters to overwhelm the Rangers. (Orchestral Maneuvers in the Park)
- Jason is down about Tommy's absence and the others try to help him cope by trying to find Tommy. But, on their way, our heroes stumble into an ambush and are captured by Goldar. Now, Jason must find a way to save his friends from the same fate as Tommy. (Missing Green)
- Zedd decides that he needs a new queen and chooses Kimberly for the task. Goldar takes her prisoner and casts a spell to make her evil. (Beauty and the Beast)
- Rita escapes her dumpster, but is quickly put back. Tommy becomes the White Tiger Ranger, with a new White Tigerzord and ally Saba. The Tigerzord forms the Mega Tigerzord with the other Thunderzords. Tommy becomes the new leader of the Power Rangers. (White Light)
- Tommy becomes the first White Ranger.
- A day at the park for Tommy and Kimberly turns into putty pandemonium. Then, while Kimberly and Tommy deal with the putties, Lord Zedd uses his evil powers to create two new outrageous monsters. (Two for One)
- When Billy gathers scientific data, it shows a severe storm is brewing. But, Lord Zedd has plans of his own as he turns Billy's polarizer into a wicked monster. Meanwhile, Kimberly and a young troop of Angelettes are unaware of impending danger. (Opposites Attract)
- As the teens enjoy Halloween with some of their young friends, Lord Zedd instructs the putties to crash the annual Youth Center Halloween Party. Then, as Tommy takes some kids trick-or-treating, Goldar kidnaps him to a secret location to battle the most vicious Halloween monster. (Zedd's Monster Mash)
- Adam Park, Rocky DeSantos and Aisha Campbell move to Angel Grove from Stone Canyon and learn the Rangers identities. (The Ninja Encounter)
- The kids host a world teen summit at Angel Grove High. But, Zedd sends Goldar and the putties to kidnap their international guests. Tor the Shuttlezord joins the Rangers and allows them to form the Thunder Ultrazord. (A Monster of Global Proportions)
- Angel Grove is the sight of the exciting Stone Canyon triathlon. But, Zedd interrupts the event by using one of his monsters to hypnotize the crowd into submission. Even the Power Rangers struggle against Zedd's power. (Zedd Waves)
- Zedd reveals his own Zord, Serpentera. Jason, Trini and Zack leave for the World Peace Conference. (The Power Transfer Pts. 1 & 2)
- Rocky replaces Jason as the Red Ranger.
- Adam replaces Zack as the Black Ranger.
- Aisha replaces Trini as the Yellow Ranger.
- Our heroes organize a Vice-versa Dance, where the girls invite the guys. Adam is unconfident that he will be asked to the dance until a mysterious new girl in town catches his eye. But first, he and the other Rangers have to dance with some putties as Zedd prepares a little vice-versa himself. (Goldar's Vice-Versa)
- Adam helps a young karate student believe in himself. But, Lord Zedd is about to destroy Adam's confidence when he sends Goldar to Angel Grove with the Mirror of Regret to bring back Adam's childhood memories to drain his energy. (Mirror of Regret)
- The Rangers lose their memories and Bulk and Skull learn their identities but end up sacrificing their knowledge of the Rangers identities to save them. (When Is A Ranger Not A Ranger?)
- A new Pachinco game is delivered to the Angel Grove gym and Juice Bar and Rocky really gets into it. But, Lord Zedd has a little game of his own to play when he casts a spell over Rocky, causing him to only want to play. (Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun)
- The Power Rangers take the special message of the power of education to the airwaves. But, Zedd tries to stop the show by changing a TV camera into the evil Showbiz Monster. (Lights, Camera, Action)
- It's Fire Safety Week and Aisha has a hot new job. And, Lord Zedd becomes interested in fire too, when he sends the Flamehead monster to Angel Grove to turn the city into one big hotspot. (Where There's Smoke, There's Fire)
- The kids go on a scavenger hunt. But, then Lord Zedd has other ideas to ruin the kids' game once and for all. (Scavenger Hunt)
- An unusual crash landing creates a mystery for our heroes. The Rangers decide to investigate the spacecraft further and they discover it's amazing cargo. But, Lord Zedd prepares to lay claim to the craft. (The Great Bookala Escape)
- Goldar kidnaps Kimberly and Aisha's best friend Shawna. While our heroes plan to rescue their friends, Zedd sends the Jaws of Destruction to battle them. (Forever Friends)
- Zedd creates dreadful sea monsters to challenge the Power Rangers. (A Reel Fish Story)
- Lord Zedd takes our heroes on an unexpected trip down Memory Lane when he turns back the hands of time and turns the Rangers into kids. (Rangers Back in Time)
- Rita is freed from her dumpster again, and places a love potion on Zedd and are married (sometime between their marriage and their purification they have a son named Thrax). (The Wedding, Once A Ranger)
- Rita creates a clone of Tommy and gives him new Green Ranger powers. Tommy's clone goes to live in the 18th Century. (Return of the Green Ranger)
- It's anything but politics as usual at Angel Grove High when Tommy runs for office at school and so does Kimberly. The competition heats up when Lord Zedd and Rita cast an evil spell on both candidates to turn the Power Rangers against each other and crush them. (Best Man for the Job)
- Everyone finds a favorite book at the school book fair but Rita's got her own story to write. Three Rangers become trapped in a storybook, and it's up to Billy, Adam, and Aisha to rescue their friends. (Storybook Rangers)
- Kimberly goes back in time and helps Aisha, Adam, Rocky and Billy's ancestors battle Goldar. (Wild West Rangers)
- Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa concoct a scheme to kidnap the real Blue Ranger and make an evil one. Trouble begins when the kids notice Billy acting weird. Then, he renders the Rangers powerless when he takes their morphers. (Blue Ranger Gone Bad)
1995 (Mighty Morphin 3)
- The Rangers, minus Kimberly, go to the planet Edenoi to help Alpha's creator. Bulk and Skull give up their quest to find the Ranger's identities. (A Friend in Need)
- Rito Revolto arrives on Earth, and introduces the new Tenga Warriors. Bulk and Skull become junior police officers. The Thunderzords are destroyed in battle with Rito. The Rangers are granted Ninja powers by Ninjor, who join them as an ally and take control of the Ninjazords:
- Tommy is infused with the power of the White Falcon.
- Billy is infused with the power of the Blue Wolf.
- Rocky is infused with the power of the Red Ape.
- Adam is infused with the power of the Black Frog.
- Aisha is infused with the power of the Yellow Bear.
- Kimberly is infused with the power of the Pink Crane.
- The Ninjazords combine to form the Ninja Megazord and the Ninja Mega Falconzord. (Ninja Quest)
- Kimberly has a bad dream about moving to Paris. Meanwhile, Finster creates a device to watch Kimberly's dreams. Then, Zedd sends the Tengas to battle the Rangers. (A Brush with Destiny)
- Adam receives a special gift: a paper lantern. Then, Billy and Adam learn of the lantern's powers. But, Lord Zedd has plans of his own when he sends Rito to steal the lantern. (Passing the Lantern)
- Rocky joins the faculty at Angel Grove High. This gives Lord Zedd a most diabolical idea. Meanwhile, as Rocky struggles with his new role, the Rangers struggle with the Tengas and a new evil monster that poses more Power Ranger danger. (Wizard for a Day)
- It's football season at the evil palace so Lord Zedd creates a special monster to play offense against the Rangers. (Fourth Down and Long)
- Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa create the evil Hate Master. The Hate Master is sent to spread hate everywhere. Meanwhile, the kids are attacked by Tengas and the Hate Master places the Rangers under his spell. (Stop the Hate Master)
- Titanus returns to form the Ninja Ultrazord. (Final Face-Off)
- Goldar removes Rita's love potion from Zedd only to find out Zedd really does love Rita. (The Potion Notion)
- On Christmas Eve, Zedd and Rita send their troops to the North Pole to capture Santa Claus and his elves thus preventing Santa from delivering his Christmas presents. (I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger)
- Rita sends a brainwashed Katherine Hillard to undermine the Rangers. (A Ranger Catastrophe)
- Lord Zedd kidnaps Ninjor and seals the Falcon Zord rendering the Ninjazord unusable. Lord Zedd kidnaps Kimberly and steals her Ninja Coin. The Rangers take control of the Shogunzords. (Changing of the Zords)
- A crime is committed in broad daylight so Bulk, Skull, and Kimberly take a cab to follow the culprit. But, Lord Zedd makes a few changes and our heroes get the news from Zordon. At the Command Center, the Power Rangers are presented with all new Shark Cycles. (Follow that Cab!)
- Katherine Hillard replaces Kimberly (who is heading off to train for the Pan Globals), after being freed from Rita's and Zedd's evil spell and recovering the Pink Ninja Power Coin. (A Different Shade of Pink)
- Tommy works up an appetite. And, Rita has a recipe for evil. So, she shrinks the Ravenator and sends him to amplify Tommy's appetite. (Rita's Pita)
- Katherine leads her friends in a project to help the homeless. But, Rita and Rito have a project of their own. Then, the Tengas undo the kids work and place Katherine in danger. (Another Brick in the Wall)
- The kids make a new friend and Lord Zedd makes a new plan to use the chimp for his own evil purposes. While our heroes battle the Tenga Warriors, Finster tries to turn the little chimp into a monster. But, Lord Zedd finishes the job and his new creature attacks Angel Grove. (A Chimp in Charge)
- Master Vile arrives on the Moon, coming up with a plan to conquer the Earth. The Rangers recover the Falcon Zord allowing the Shogunzords to become the Shogun Mega Falconzord. The Rangers rescue Ninjor. The Rangers get the Zeo Crystal from Zedd's Palace. Zordon splits the Zeo Crystal into five pieces and sends each piece into a different time. The Rangers are granted the ability to upgrade their armor into Metallic form, to battle the stronger Tengas. (Master Vile and the Metallic Armor)
- Titanus returns again to form the Shogun Ultrazord. (The Sound of Dischordia)
- Vile reverses time with the Orb of Doom, the Rangers are turned into kids. (Rangers in Reverse)
- The Alien Rangers from Aquitar arrive to protect Earth. Master Vile returns to his home galaxy. (Alien Rangers of Aquitar, Part 1 & Part 2)
- Billy returns to normal age. The Ninja Coins are stolen by Goldar and Rito and destroyed by Rita & Zedd. (Climb Every Fountain)
- The kids work on a new device that will help the Alien Rangers. Then, suddenly, Rito and Goldar appear as the Alien Rangers defend their young friends. (The Alien Trap)
- Our young heroes receive good news about the Alien Rangers. Meanwhile, at the evil palace, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa are ecstatic. Then, they devise a plan to turn one bad boy into a monster. (Attack of the 60' Bulk)
- The Rangers go to different parts and times of the world to retrieve the different parts of the Zeo Crystal.
- The Rangers are about to begin their quest, but at the start of their journey, Cestro begins to dehydrate. Rita and Zedd conspire to keep the Alien Rangers dry and Billy takes action. (Water You Thinking?)
- Billy needs some spare parts ... but, where? The young Black Ranger continues his quest. And, the Alien Rangers grow dry. Meanwhile, Rita and Lord Zedd have big plans for one pesky spider. (Along Came A Spider)
- Young Tommy's quest begins as does young Katherine's. And, Billy learns a new danger: the Hydro Hog. (Sowing The Seas Of Evil)
- The Alien Rangers return to Aquitar. Aisha gives her Zeo Crystal piece to Tanya Sloan to stay in Africa. The Rangers manage to restore time with the Zeo Crystal. Rito and Goldar appear in the Command Center and steals the Zeo Crystal and destroy the Command Center. (Hogday Afternoon, Part I & Part II)
- Rita and Zedd (along with their army, minus Rito and Goldar) are chased away by the Machine Empire. King Mondo, Queen Machina and Prince Sprocket begin their invasion of Earth. Goldar and Rito lose their memories and remain on Earth as Bulk and Skull's servants. The Zeo Crystal is found in the remains of the Command Center. The Command Center undergoes a major repair and becomes the all-new Power Chamber. Billy steps down from being a Power Ranger, as he realizes he can aid the team greater while remaining in the Command Center due to his tech savvy nature, and lets Tanya become a new Ranger. (A Zeo Beginning)
- Billy Graduates High School. (Graduation Blues)
- Tommy is given the Red Battlezord. (Inner Spirit)
- Tommy finds his long lost brother, David Trueheart. (Found and Lost)
- Bulk and Skull are fired from the jr. police and become detectives. (Bulk Fiction)
- The Gold Ranger arrives on Earth aboard Pyramidas. (The Power Of Gold)
- Pyramidas combines with the Zeozords to form the Zeo Ultrazord. (A Small Problem)
- The Gold Ranger is revealed to be Trey of Triforia, an alien who is made up of 3 separate entities. Rita and Zedd return to the Moon. (Revelations of Gold)
- Goldar and Rito regain their memories, and are transported back to the Moon. Jason returns from Switzerland and is given the powers of the Gold Ranger by Trey, after the transfer to Billy fails.
- Jason becomes the Gold Zeo Ranger.
- Before returning to Triforia, the Treys present the Super Zeozords to the Zeo Rangers. The Super Zeozords combine to form the Super Zeo Megazord. (A Golden Homecoming)
- The Super Zeo Megazord destroys King Mondo. (Mondo's Last Stand)
- Rita and Zedd create Louie Kaboom. Louie Kaboom takes control of the Machine Empire, but betrays Rita and Zedd. (Bomber In The Summer)
- The Rangers are given the Warrior Wheel. (Scent Of A Weasel)
- Auric the Conqueror joins the Rangers. (The Lore Of Auric)
- Louie Kaboom is destroyed by the Rangers after being put under a spell by Princess Archerina. Mondo's older son Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina take control of the Machine Empire. (The Joke's On Blue)
- Tommy is kidnapped and brainwashed by Prince Gasket. Bulk and Skull get captured by the Machine Empire. The other Rangers rescue Tommy and are unknowingly saved by Bulk and Skull. (King For A Day, Part I &Part II)
- King Mondo is repaired retakes command of the Machine Empire. Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina leave the Machine Empire. (Another Song And Dance)
- The Alien Rangers return to Earth to assist the Zeo Rangers in battling King Mondo's army and saving Billy, while the Zeo Rangers battle Rita's and Zedd's monster, which had been merged with King Mondo's Cog Changer monster. Billy decides to stay on Aquitar after being cured from an accelerated aging process. (Rangers Of Two Worlds, Part I &Part II)
- Jason starts have trouble with the Gold power. With Zordon's help, Trey is reunited, and he claims back the Gold Powers. Rita and Zedd blow up King Mondo and his family. (Good As Gold)
- KO-35 is overrun by evil forces. The survivors are forced to flee off-world. Zhane, the Silver Space Ranger is nearly killed and is placed in a cryogenic state to keep him alive.
- Lerigot a wizard from another planet seeks the help of the Rangers from Divatox, who wants to use Lerigot's power to release Maligore so she can marry him. Divatox kidnaps Lerigot's family to force him to work with her. Divatox captures Jason, Kimberly, Bulk, and Skull as human sacrifices for Maligore. The Rangers are granted new Turbo Powers to battle Divatox and the Space Pirates.
- Tommy becomes the Red Turbo Ranger.
- Adam becomes the Green Turbo Ranger.
- Kat becomes the Pink Turbo Ranger.
- Tanya becomes the Yellow Turbo Ranger.
- Justin Stewart replaces an injured Rocky as the Blue Turbo Ranger.
- The Rangers are given the Turbo Zords. Kimberly and Jason are placed under a spell by Maligore, but it is reversed by Lerigot. The Rangers use the Turbo Megazord to Destroy Maligore. (Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie)
- Divatox plans to conquer Earth as revenge for the Rangers destroying Maligore. (Shift Into Turbo Pts. 1-3)
- Tommy, Adam, Rocky, Kat and Tanya graduate high school. Bulk and Skull are turned into chimps. Lerigot thanks Zordon for his help by freeing Zordon from his time warp. Zordon and Alpha 5 leave for Eltar. Dimitria and Alpha 6 take over assisting the Rangers. (Shift Into Turbo)
- Blue Senturion arrives on Earth from the future with a message to help out the Rangers and brings his own Zord, the Robo Racer. (The Millennium Message)
- In a moment of passing the torch, the 4 veteran Rangers hand over their powers to a new generation. (Passing The Torch)
- Bulk and Skull become human again. (Stitch Witchery)
- Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster arrive on Earth. (The Wheel Of Fate)
- The Phantom Ranger arrives on Earth. (The Phantom Phenomenon)
- General Havoc arrives on Earth and steals the Turbo Megazord. (The Darkest Day)
- The Phantom Ranger gives the Rangers a new set of Zords, the Rescuezords, as well as his personal Zord, the Artillatron Carrier Zord. The Rescuezords form the Rescue Megazord. (One Last Hope)
- The Rangers recover the Turbo Megazord. (Clash Of The Megazords)
- The Turbo and Rescue Megazords are destroyed. Dimitria and Blue Senturion leave Earth to try looking for Zordon on Eltar, which is under attack, leaving the Power Chamber defenseless. The Space Pirates succeed in destroying the Power Chamber. Divatox is called away from Earth by Dark Specter. The powerless Rangers and Alpha 6 need to find a way to save Zordon, who had been captured by the United Alliance of Evil. Justin suggests that they use the newly-activated Astro Shuttle from NASADA. Justin chooses to stay behind on Earth to live with his father, while the other Rangers and Alpha 6 set off on an Astro Shuttle into space. (Chase Into Space)
1998 (In Space)
- Andros learns of Zordon's capture and Dark Specter's plans to conquer the universe and get beamed aboard the Astro Megaship. There, the Turbo Rangers arrive and meet up with Andros, and are granted with new Space Ranger Powers.
- Andros is the Red Space Ranger.
- T.J. Johnson becomes the Blue Space Ranger.
- Carlos Vallerte becomes the Black Space Ranger.
- Ashley Hammond becomes the Yellow Space Ranger.
- Cassie Chan becomes the Pink Space Ranger.
- The Astro Shuttle and the Astro Megaship combine to form the Astro Megazord. Bulk and Skull set out to prove aliens exist. (From Out Of Nowhere)
- The Phantom Ranger returns and gives the Rangers the Delta Megaship, which can become the Delta Megazord. (The Delta Discovery)
- The Astro and Delta Megazords combine to form the Astro Delta Megazord. (The Great Evilyzer)
- Andros learns that Darkonda was the one who kidnapped his sister, Karone, when he was a kid. (Flashes Of Darkonda)
- The Rangers find the Mega V Zords, combine to form the Mega Voyager, which were hidden by Zordon. (The Rangers' Mega Voyage)
- Justin and Storm Blaster return to help the Rangers rescue Lightning Cruiser. (True Blue To The Rescue)
- Andros' old friend Zhane is awakened from his cryogneic sleep and joins the team as the Silver Ranger.
- Zhane joins the others as the Silver Space Ranger. (Survival Of The Silver)
- Adam returns to help Carlos with his self-confidence. (Always A Chance)
- Andros finds out that Astronema, co-leader of the Evil Space Aliens, is none other than his long-lost sister Karone. (The Secret Of The Locket)
- Karone joins the Rangers after learning that Andros is her brother. (Astronema Thinks Twice)
- Karone is captured and brainwashed by Dark Specter. Zhane is given the Mega Winger, which can combine with the Mega Voyager to become the Winged Mega Voyager. (Dark Specter's Revenge)
- Astronema creates the Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Black Psycho Rangers. (Rangers Gone Psycho)
- The Pink Psycho Ranger is destroyed. (A Rift In The Rangers)
- The Blue Psycho Ranger is destroyed. (Five Of A Kind)
- The remaining Psycho Rangers steal the Mega Voyager. (Silence Is Golden)
- The Red, Black and Yellow Psycho Rangers are destroyed. The Mega Voyager is recovered by the Rangers. (The Enemy Within)
- The Psycho Rangers return and are turned into cards. Andros receives the Battlizer Morpher. (Mission To Secret City, Ghosts in the Machine)
- Dark Specter is destroyed alongside Darkonda. The Mega Winger is destroyed. Astronema declares herself the new ruler and threatens to destroy all the citizens of Angel Grove if they don't turn over the Rangers, but the citizens, starting with Bulk and Skull, declare they are the Rangers. The Rangers, minus Andros, reveal themselves to the public. Andros battles and injures Astronema. Andros reluctantly destroys Zordon, releasing a wave of energy that spread throughout the enemies destroying most of them. Rita, Zedd, and Divatox are turned into humans. Karone is reunited with her brother Andros. (Countdown to Destruction)
- The young Jarrod begins training as a martial artist with the Order of the Claw.
- Riley Griffin is born.
1999 (Lost Galaxy)
- The space colony titled Terra Venture leaves the Earth to populate a new world like Earth. Leo Corbett stows-away on a shuttle for Terra Venture. While evading security, Leo disguises him as a soldier and ends up going to a training mission on the moon. On the planet called Mirinoi, the denizen Maya seeks help to protect her planet from a malevolent alien called Furio. A portal opens and Maya ends up on the moon and meets Leo, his brother Mike Corbett, Kendrix Morgan, and Kai Chen. Leo, Mike and Kendix go through the portal with Maya. Kai returns to Terra Venture and meets Damon and Alpha 6. Kai and Damon use the Astro Megaship to go through the portal. Maya leads Leo, Mike and Kendrix to the five mystical swords known as the Quasar Sabers. Kai and Damon reunite with the others on Mirinoi. Mike, Kai, Kendrix, Maya and Damon pull the sabers out of a stone. To stop them from becoming the next generation of Rangers from being formed, Furio starts to turn the planet to stone. As the heroes escape, Furio spits the ground and Mike falls into a crevasse, but not before passing his saber to his Leo.
- With the Quasar Sabers, the remaining heroes transform into the Galaxy Power Rangers.
- Maya's animal language sensitivity leads the Rangers to discover five creatures known as Galactabeasts. The Rangers first meet the insectoid alien Scorpius and his daughter Trakeena. (Race To The Rescue)
- The Rangers receive the Transdaggers. (Rookie In Red)
- The Galactabeasts gain the ability to transform into mechanical versions of themselves dubbed the Galactazords and first form the Galaxy Megazord. (Homesick)
- The Lights of Orion are released from their box by Furio. (The Lights Of Orion)
- The Rangers meet the Magna Defender who bears a strong grudge against Scorpius for killing his son Zika many years ago. (The Magna Defender)
- The Magna Ranger calls for the the Torozord and combines with it to form the Defender Torozord. (The Sunflower Search)
- The Rangers gain the ability to use the Lights of Orion. (Orion Returns)
- The Magna Defender saves Mike and uses Mike's energy to escape the crevasse. The Magna Defender sacrifices himself to save Terra Venture. Mike returns to Terra Venture. (Redemption Day)
- The Magna Defender passes his powers to Mike. (Destined For Greatness)
- Mike Corbett becomes the next Magna Defender.
- The Rangers find the Stratoforce Zords, the Centaurus Zords and the Zenith Shark Zord. The Stratoforce Zords form the Stratoforce Megazord. The Centaurus Zords form the Centaurus Megazord. (The Lost Galactabeasts)
- The Rangers destroy Scorpius. (Heir To The Throne)
- After her father's destruction by the Rangers, Trakeena takes over her father's army. (An Evil Game)
- Deviot revives the Psycho Rangers in hopes to destroy the Rangers. The Space Rangers show up to aid the Galaxy Rangers in destroying all the Psycho Rangers except Psycho Pink, who fled at the last moment. (To The Tenth Power)
- Cassie joins Kendrix to bring down Psycho Pink. Kendrix sacrifices herself to protect Cassie's link to the Morphing Grid and Terra Venture from Psycho Pink. Kendrix's Quasar Saber goes missing. (The Power of Pink)
- Karone finds the missing Quasar Saber only to be found in the hands of a revengeful Trakeena. (Protect The Quasar Saber)
- Karone becomes the Pink Galaxy Ranger.
- Leo receives the Red Armor Power after Karone faced her past actions as Astronema. (Facing The Past)
- Terra Venture enters the Lost Galaxy and lost to Trakeena. (Enter The Lost Galaxy)
- The Rangers first meet Captain Mutiny (Beware The Mutiny)
- Mike loses his powers and allows Terra Venture to escape the Lost Galaxy. Trakeena destroys Captian Mutiny. (Escape The Lost Galaxy)
- Trakeena mutates into her green form. The Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazords and Astro Megaship are destroyed. Terra Venture is severely damaged and the citizens evacuate to the nearby planet. The Rangers destroy Trakeena. The planet turns out to be Mirinoi and the Rangers return the Quasar Sabers to their stone to return the planet to normal. Kendrix returns to life. (Journey's End)
2000 (Lightspeed Rescue)
- Mariner Bay was built on an ancient demon burial ground. The demons rise again and a government organization called Lightspeed, headed by Captain Mitchell who recruits four civilians with a background for the extreme and his own daughter to defend the city. Each of the four civilians had chosen a special area of expertise (Operation Lightspeed)
- Carter Grayson, the Red Lightspeed Rescue Ranger, was a fire fighter in the local fire department.
- Chad Lee, the Blue Lightspeed Rescue Ranger, worked as a lifeguard and marine animal trainer at a local marine amusement park.
- Joel Rawlings, the Green Lightspeed Rescue Ranger, was a stunt pilot.
- Kelsey Winslow, the Yellow Lightspeed Rescue Ranger, was an extreme sports athlete.
- Dana Mitchell, the Pink Lightspeed Rescue Ranger, was a paramedic and practiced medical arts.
- The Rangers meet Miss Fairweather and receive their weapons. The Rangers receive the Rail Rescues and the Lightspeed Rescuezords. The Lightspeed Rescuezords combine to form the Lightspeed Megazord. (Lightspeed Teamwork)
- The Rangers first meet Diabolico. (Riding The Edge)
- Queen Bansheera's spirit contacts her demons (Go Volcanic)
- The Rail Rescues combine to form the SuperTrain Megazord. (Rising From Ashes)
- The new Titanium Morpher is stolen by Capt. Mitchell's long lost son, Ryan Mitchell, who uses it to get revenge on the Rangers and Capt. Mitchell. (From Deep in the Shadows)
- The Rangers learn that Capt. Mitchell had to give Ryan to Diabolico to save Ryan's life after a car accident. (Truth Discovered)
- Ryan learns the truth about his father and joins the other Rangers. (Ryan's Destiny)
- Ryan Mitchell, joins as the Titanium Lightspeed Rescue Ranger.
- Diabolico places a mystical cobra tattoo on Ryan so everytime he morphs brings him closer to death. (Curse Of The Cobra)
- Ryan receives the Max Solarzord. (Strength Of The Sun)
- The Max Solarzord combines with the Lightspeed Megazord to form the Lightspeed Solarzord. The Rangers destroy Diabolico. The Rangers learn of Queen Bansheera. The Rangers receive the Battle Boosters. Ryan rids himself of the cobra tattoo. (The Cobra Strikes)
- Queen Bansheera's son, Impus, transforms into Olympius. (Olympius Ascends)
- Queen Bansheera returns into a partially physical form. Ryan leaves on a quest to find a way to defeat the demons. (The Queen's Return)
- The Rangers receive the Omegazords and form the Omega Megazord. (The Omega Project)
- Diabolico is restored to life (As Time Runs Out)
- Joel and Chad receive the Mega Battles. (The Mighty Mega Battles)
- The Lost Galaxy villainess Trakeena comes to Earth to destroy it in revenge for everything the Galaxy Rangers had done to her, and the Lightspeed Rangers team up with the Galaxy Rangers in retaliation. The Lightspeed Rangers borrow the Lights of Orion from the Galaxy Rangers to power up the Omega Megazord when the Galaxy Megazord went out of commission so they can use it to defeat the heavily mutated Trakeena once and for all. (Trakeena's Revenge)
- Queen Bansheera fully regains her physical body after absorbing Vypra's life energy. (Wrath Of The Queen)
- The Rangers receive the Lifeforce Megazord after the other Megazords were out of commission permanently. The Lightspeed Solarzord and the Super Train Megazord are destroyed. Olympius and Diabolico are destroyed. (Rise Of The Super Demons)
- Ryan returns from his quest. The Lifeforce and Omega Megazords are stolen, then destroyed. Diabolico returns and is destroyed for the final time. Queen Bansheera and Olympius are resealed in the ancient tomb. (The Fate Of Lightspeed, Pt. 2)
- Opting to pursue the way of the Wolf Animal Spirit as opposed to the Shark favored by his family, Robert James is estranged with his father Master Finn.
2001 (Time Force)
- Jen, Katie, Lucas and Trip arrive in 2001 and are stranded when their Time Ship explodes. The Officers try to use the Chrono Morpher only to discover they need the Red Ranger to unlock them. They meet Wesley Collins, the son of a rich industrialist who looks identical to Alex and able to unlock the Red Chrono Morpher. With Wesley's help, the four Time Force officers unlock the Chrono morphers and become the Time Force Rangers.
- Jen Scotts the Pink Time Force Ranger, leader of the team.
- Lucas Kendall the Blue Time Force Ranger, a Casanova.
- Trip the Green Time Force Ranger, a psychic from Xybria.
- Katie Walker the Yellow Time Force Ranger, enhanced with superhuman strength.
- Wesley Collins, the Red Time Force Ranger of the year 2001.
- The Rangers are given the Time Flyers which forms the Time Jet. After their first battle Jen takes the Red Chrono Morpher from Wesley. (Force From The Future)
- Even without a Chrono Morpher Wes continues to fight the mutants. Trip tells Wesley about Alex and convinces Jen to give Wesley the Red Chrono Morpher. The Time Flyers form the Time Force Megazord which has a Red Mode and a Blue Mode. (Something To Fight For)
- Jen tries to get revenge for Alex's death by killing Ransik, but Wesley talks her down. (Jen's Revenge)
- The Rangers receive the Time Shadow Megazord which turns into the Shadow Winger. (The Time Shadow)
- The Rangers worry about the changes they are making to the future. The Time Force Megazord Blue Mode and The Time Shadow Megazord combine to form the Shadow Force Megazord. (Future Unknown)
- Mr. Collins learns the Rangers identities. Mr. Collins forms the Silver Guardians. (Worlds Apart)
- Wesley's old friend, Eric Myers, finds the Quantum Morpher. (The Quantum Quest)
- Eric Meyers becomes the Quantum Ranger.
- Eric and Wesley travel back in time to find the Quantasaurus Rex. Eric and Wes battle for the Quantum Morpher and Eric wins. Eric gains control of the Q-Rex which can turn into the Quantasuarus Rex Megazord.The Rangers are offered the chance to join the Silver Guardians, which they turn down. Eric becomes the leader of the Silver Guardians. (Clash for Control)
- Eric receives the Mega Battle Armor. The Q-Rex is stolen and later recovered. Eric learns Jen, Katie, Lucas and Trip are from the future. (Quantum Secrets)
- The Trans-Warp Megazord joins the Rangers in battle. (Movie Madness)
- Frax betrays Ransik. (Frax's Fury)
- Ransik critically injures Mr. Collins. (Dawn Of Destiny)
- The Rangers learn that Alex is alive. Alex takes back the Red Ranger power. Wesley learns his father only has a day to live. (Fight Against Fate)
- Wesley takes over his father's company. Alex saves Mr. Collins life. Alex gives his Chrono Morpher back to Wesley. Mr. Collins takes back control his company. (Destiny Defeated)
- Wesley receives the Red Battle Warrior Armor. (Beware The Knight)
- Vypra and Ransik team up to release a super demon and Lightspeed Rescue Rangers join the Time Force Rangers to stop them. (Time For Lightspeed)
- Jen, Lucas, Katie and Trip are told to return to the future. Ransik captures and memory wipes Frax. Ransik uses Frax to control the Doomtron. Doomtron and Q-Rex's power source causes time holes to appear. The time holes keep the Rangers from calling their Zords. Nadira has a change of heart after watching Trip deliver a baby. Wesley returns the other Rangers to the year 3000. Wesley and Eric battles Ransik's forces by themselves. The Rangers come back from the year 3000. After being Eric gets injured,he gives the Quantum Morpher to Wesley. The Rangers destroy the Doomtron. Ransik surrenders peacefully when he nearly kills Nadira, who was trying to protect an infant. Before the Time Force officers return to the year 3000, Jen and Wesley finally admit that they love each other. Mr. Collins makes another offer for Wesley to join the Silver Guardians, saying that they will now help everyone free of charge. Wesley accepts and wants Eric to become his co-leader.
2002 (Wild Force)
- In the time that has passed, pollution has weakened the Earth, allowing the Org to slowly break free of their prisons. Princess Shayla awoke, and the Wild Zords began choosing champions who would defend the Earth as Wild Force Power Rangers.
- Taylor Earhardt - a as-tough-as-nails fighter pilot, becomes the Yellow Wild Force Ranger, with the power of the Soaring Eagle.
- Danny Delgado - a soft spoken florist, becomes the Black Wild Force Ranger, with the power of the Iron Bison.
- Max Cooper - a wisecracking youngster, becomes the Blue Wild Force Ranger, with the power of the Surging Shark.
- Alyssa Enrile- a kind hearted college student, becomes the White Wild Force Ranger, with the power of the Noble Tiger.
- Cole Evans - a young man raised in the wilderness in search of his true origin, becomes the Red Wild Force Ranger, with the power of the Blazing Lion.
- The Rangers mission grew increasingly dangerous as the leader of all Orgs, Master Org returned to reunite his empire. Master Org is assisted by Duke Orgs Jindrax and Toxica. Three General Orgs later emerged, namely Retinax (eye), Nayzor (nose) and Mandilok (mouth). And finally one last Duke Org, Onikage (some shadow ninja).
- As time passed, the Rangers encountered numerous Zords, which were either found or appeared in times of need. Zords included the Elephant Zord, the Polar Bear and Black Bear Zords, the Gorilla Zord, the Soul Bird console, the Giraffe Zord, the Rhino and Armadillo Zords, the Deer Zord and the Falcon Zord.
- General Org named Nayzor to open a tomb in which Zen-Aku lay for 3,000 years. Imprisoned by the five Ancient Warriors, Zen-Aku sought revenge by destroying their successors - the Wild Force Rangers. He defeated them time and time again, wearing them down until the day he would actually destroy them. The Rangers eventually discovered that Zen-Aku was actually Merrick Baliton, the sixth Ancient Warrior who became cursed by a wolf mask he put on to gain enough power to destroy Master Org 3,000 years ago. The Rangers broke the curse, and restored Merrick to normal. Merrick's Wild Zords granted him the Lunar Caller, which he uses to morph into the Lunar Wolf Ranger. Merrick doesn't join the team at first, feeling guilty about his misdeeds, but eventually agrees to team up with the Rangers for good.
- Master Org is later revealed to be a scientist named Viktor Adler, who worked on the Animarium project with Richard and Elizabeth Evans. He fell deeply in love with Elizabeth, but was heartbroken when he learnt that she was going to get married to Richard Evans. Things got worse when they had a son and Richard took over the spotlight for the project. In a desperate effort to get even with them, Viktor found some seeds (remnants of Master Org) in a jungle and ate them, being infused with the power of Master Org. He managed to kill Richard and Elizabeth, but he never found the infant Cole. Master Org then spent the next 20 years plotting to conquer the Earth with his army of Orgs.
- A mysterious boy who named himself Kite with no recollection his own identity formed a friendship with the Rangers. He eventually realized who he was - the reborn spirit of Animus - and tested the Rangers by taking away their Wild Zords, to see if they are really worthy of protecting the humans in spite of the pollution they had caused. He later gave them back the Zords and even awarded Cole with the Red Wild Rider.
- After the destruction of the Machine Empire, surviving generals Tezzla, Gerrok, Steelon, and Automon --along with general Venjix-- seek for revenge by stealing Serpentera, wich has been hidden in the Moon. The former red rangers Jason Lee Scott, Aurico, Tommy Oliver, T. J. Johnson, Andros, Leo Corbett, Carter Grayson, Wesley Collins and Eric Myers team up with Cole Evans to form a ten-red-rangers team and defeat the remainings of the Machine Empire.
- Master Org kidnapped Princess Shayla for a ritual in which an Org heart would be created. During the ritual, Toxica and Jindrax, who had been banished by Master Org, helped the Rangers by rescuing the Princess, but Master Org was still able to create the Org heart, which gave him ultimate power. Toxica and Jindrax made their peace with the Rangers and left to roam the world.
- Master Org becomes a true Org, and manages to destroy all the Wild Zords, including Animus. He was in turn destroyed in the final battle by dozens of Wild Zords, who had emerged to help the powerless Rangers. Princess Shayla took the Rangers' powers back and stayed on the Animarium, while the Rangers returned to normal lives.
- Unsure of his destiny, potential Pai Zhuq protector Dominic Hargan is sent away by Master Mao to find his path in life. Knowing that he is fated to wield the power of the Rhino, Master Mao entrusts Dominic with the Control Dagger, which will unlock the Rhino Nexus, before he leaves.
2003 (Ninja Storm)
- Shane, Tori and Dustin are three students at the Wind Ninja Academy. Their less than stellar performance gets them the occasional lecture from their Sensei. (Prelude to a Storm)
- Lothor returns to Earth along with nieces Marah and Kapri, Choobo and Zurgane. The academy is attacked by Lothor, a banished ninja master who returns and captures all the ninja students. Lothor turns Sensei Kanoi into a Guinea Pig. Shane, Tori and Dustin ran late class are the only three remaining students, along with Sensei Kanoi Watanabe and his son Cam. The heroes retreat into the underground Ninja Ops. Shane, Dustin and Tori are given morphers, which allow them to transform into Wind Rangers and protect the city of Blue Bay Harbor from Lothor's forces. (Prelude to a Storm)
- Shane Clarke becomes the Red Wind Ranger, he wields the power of air.
- Dustin Brooks becomes the Yellow Wind Ranger, he wields the power of earth.
- Tori Hanson becomes the Blue Wind Ranger, she wields the power of water.
- The Rangers receive the Hawk, Lion and Dolphin Ninjazords which combine to form the Storm Megazord. Two mysterious Rangers work for Lothor. The Rangers receive Power Sphere 1, the Serpent Sword. (There's No "I" In Team)
- The Storm Megazord gains the use of Lightning Mode. (Beauty and the Beach)
- The Rangers meet Blake and Hunter Bradley. The Rangers receive Power Sphere 2, The Ram Hammer. (Looming Thunder)
- The Wind Rangers meet and battle the Navy and Crimson Thunder Rangers. The Thunder Rangers call the Navy Beetlezord and the Crimson Insectizord which combines to form the Thunder Megazord. The Thunder Rangers receive Power Sphere 4, the Spin Blade. The Thunder Rangers capture Sensei Kanoi. The Wind Rangers learn that Blake and Hunter are the Thunder Rangers. Blake and Hunter claim Sensei Kanoi killed their parents. The spirit of Blake and Hunter's parents reveal that Lothor killed them. Zurgane creates his own Megazord. The Wind Ranger receive Power Sphere 5, the Lion Laser and Power Sphere 6, the Squid Drill which combine to make the Turbine Combo. The Storm Megazord uses the Turbine Combo to destroy Zurgane's Megazord. The Thunder Rangers take off on their own. (Thunder Strangers)
- The Wind Rangers receive Power Sphere 3, the Turtle Mace. (Snip It, Snip It Good)
- Choobo meets the Thunder Rangers and claims to be defecting from Lothor. The Thunder Rangers are brainwashed to be evil. While The Wind and Thunder Rangers battle, Choobo zaps the them to a deserted island. Lothor gives Choobo a promotion. The island the Rangers are on starts sinking. Blake breaks free of the brainwashing.
- Blake Bradley joins as the Navy Thunder Ranger.
- Hunter believes Blake has betrayed him. Blake refuses to leave the island without Hunter. The Wind Rangers learn how the Thunder Rangers got their powers. The Thunder Rangers battle each other. Hunter break free of his brainwashing.
- Hunter Bradley joins as the Crimson Thunder Ranger
- Choobo is dismissed by Lothor. The Rangers receive Power Sphere 7 & 8, the Mininzord which allows the Storm and Thunder Megazord to become the Thunderstorm Megazord. Choobo is shrunken and become Marah's pet. (Return of Thunder)
- The Rangers receive Power Sphere 9, the Scarf Shield. The Rangers lose their powers. Cam travels to the past to find a lost power source. Cam receives the Samurai Amulet.
- Cameron Watanabe becomes the Green Samurai Ranger.
- Cam returns to the present and receives the Samurai Star which becomes the Samurai Star Megazord. Cam receives the Power Sphere 10, the Bee Spinner. The other Rangers' powers are restored. Cam gains the use of the Super Samurai Mode. The Samurai Star Megazord allows the Storm Megazord to use Samurai Storm Mode. The Rangers combine the Power Spheres 2 & 3 for the Turtle Mace/Ram Hammer combo. (The Samurai's Journey)
- Cam creates Cyber-Cam to ease his workload. (Scent of a Ranger)
- The Samurai Star Megazord allows the Thunder Megazord to use Samurai Storm Mode. (I Love Lothor)
- The Rangers receive Power Sphere 11, the Stinger Blaster. Choobo returns to normal size. (Good Will Hunter)
- The Rangers receive Power Sphere 14, the Star Blazer. (All About Beevil)
- The Rangers receive Power Sphere 13, the Super Stamp. (Tongue and Cheek)
- Zurgane creates his second Megazord which has a Lightning Mode. The Rangers receive Power Sphere 12, the Spider Grapple. Shane receives his Battlized Armor. Zurgane's second Megazord is destroyed. (Shane's Karma)
- Shimazu arrives and joins Lothor. The Rangers receive the Mighty Mammothzord. (Shimazu Returns)
- The Rangers receive Power Spheres 15, 16 & 17, the Ninja Firebird which allows the Storm, Thunder, and Samurai Star Megazords to combine into the Hurricane Megazord. (Eye of the Storm)
- Zurgane creates his Third Megazord which can copy the Rangers' Megazords. Zurgane and his Megazord are destroyed, (General Deception)
- Shimazu, Marah and Kapri create their own Megazords. Cam creates the Samurai Star Drones, but they are destroyed. The evil Megazords and Shimazu are destroyed. (Down and Dirty)
- Lothor destroys his own army to open the Abyss of Evil. The Thunder Megazord is destroyed. Cyber-Cam is infected with a virus. Ninja-Ops is destroyed and Cam is kidnapped. Lothor creates his own Megazord. The Storm Megazord is destroyed. Lothor's Megazord is destroyed. The Rangers battle every monster and villain they have faced. Blake and Hunter rescue Cam. Marah and Kapri joins forces with the Rangers. Lothor steals the Rangers' powers. Shane, Tori and Dustin use their ninja powers to send Lothor into the Abyss of Evil. Sensei Kanoi is turned human again. The all the captured students are returned. Shane, Tori and Dustin become teachers at the Wind Ninja Academy. Hunter becomes the head teacher at the Thunder Ninja Academy. Blake takes sponsorship for motocross. Marah and Kapri enroll at the Wind Ninja Academy. (Storm Before the Calm)
2004 (Dino Thunder)
- Dr. Tommy Oliver, once the world's greatest Power Ranger, has now retired as a science teacher at Reefside High after the destruction of his lab, and the disappearance of his partner Anton Mercer. As a mild mannered science teacher, he finds himself stuck under the authority of the secretly villainous Principal Randall. When she puts him in charge of detention, he brings Conner: a hotshot soccer player, Ethan: a champion gamer, and Kira: a lone musician along on a fieldtrip to a museum. While the doctor is away, the bickering students fall into an underground lab, where they find the Dino Gems, which give them superhuman abilities. When Dr. Oliver learns that Mesogog, the one responsible for destroying his lab, has returned, he recruits the trio to become Dino Thunder Rangers to fight against evil. With the power of the Dino Gems on their side, they must awaken robotic dinosaurs called Bio zords, which are a fusion of Dino DNA and technology.
- Conner McKnight becomes the Red Dino Thunder Ranger, with the power of the Tyrannosaurus, and has Tyranno Super Speed.
- Ethan James becomes the Blue Dino Thunder Ranger, with the power of the Triceratops, and is enhanced with Tricera Armored Skin.
- Kira Ford becomes the Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger, with the power of the Pterodactyl, and is enhanced with Ptera Sonic Scream.
- When Mesogog uncovers another Dino Gem, Dr. Oliver intervenes and get a hold of it before it falls into the hands of evil. As his students learn about his history as a Power Ranger, Tommy must reignite his past by bonding with the new Dino Gem and lead the team.
- Tommy Oliver becomes the Black Dino Thunder Ranger, with the ability to become invisible.
- Tommy fights against the evil Zeltrax, when he discovers that Zeltrax has a score to settle with him. He was once a colleague of his, known as Terrance Smith, but after trying to compete with Tommy for a job, he was fatally wounded in a lab accident. Rebuilt as Zeltrax, he fights for revenge against Dr. Oliver.
- Anton Mercer appears in Reefside after Tommy thought he had died in the explosion. Tommy is even more surprised to learn that Trent Fernandez is his adopted son. But when Trent begins to question his fathers actions, he follows him through an invisiportal, where he finds himself in Mesogog's Island Fortress. After uncovering a Dino Gem tainted by evil, he is overtaken by its power, transforming into the evil White Ranger. Discovering that Anton is Mesogog, Trent joins the ranks of his evil army. But Anton reveals that Mesogog is a result of an experiment gone wrong; a side of himself that he can't control. As Anton fights the spell of Mesogog to save Trent, he accidentally destroys the evil of the Dino Gem.
- Trent Fernandez joins the group as the White Dino Thunder Ranger, with the ability to camouflage and super speed.
- As the Power Rangers begin to unlock the full potential of their Dino Gems, Tommy and Trent unveil the Shield of Triumph, a legendary power. With the combined power of the five Dino Gems, Conner steps up to accept his destiny by transforming into the Triassic Power Ranger.
- At the end of the series, the Dino Rangers are forced to sacrifice all the Zords in their last battle with Zeltrax, one of Mesogog's strongest minions. After that, the five Rangers finish off Mesogog with their raw Dino Gem power, but the gems are burned out in the process. Anton Mercer and Elsa revert back into normal humans, finally free from evil.
- Bridge Carson is born.
- The Dino Rangers, Conner McKnight, Ethan James and Kira Ford, are taken from their 1 year high school reunion into the future where they help assist the S.P.D. Rangers against Grumm's army.
- Schuyler Tate is born.
- Andrew Hartford creates the android Mack Hartford, who will later become the Red Overdrive Ranger. (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
- Kamdor ends up trapped in a jewel after helping Miratrix out of a bad situation on a distant planet.
- Tyler Navarro's father disappears on a dinosaur expedition in Amber Beach. (Power Rangers Dino Charge)
2006 (Mystic Force)
- In the present day, the great sorceress Udonna enlists the help of five teenagers who are destined to become the Power Rangers Mystic Force to fight against the Undead army which has now been released. The Rangers practice their magical skills at a secret haven in the magical realm called Rootcore. The Xenotome grants the Rangers access to magical spells as they grow as individuals.
- Nick Russell, later revealed to be Bowen,son of Leanbow and Udonna, becomes the Red Mystic Ranger, with the element of fire and the power of the Phoenix.
- Xander Bly becomes the Green Mystic Ranger, with the element of earth and the power of the Minotaur.
- Charlie Thorn becomes the Yellow Mystic Ranger, with the element of thunder and the power of the Garuda.
- Madison Rocca becomes the Blue Mystic Ranger, with the element of water and the power of the Mermaid.
- Vida Rocca becomes the Pink Mystic Ranger, with the element of wind and the power of the Sprite.
- During the great battle, the side of good prepare a proactive strike against the forces of darkness. Leanbow prepares to face the master on his own, but is transformed into Koragg, the Knight Wolf. A brave knight known as Daggeron promises to protect Bowen - the son of Leanbow and Udonna. Born of magical blood, Bowen is said to be the light to rid the darkness. Daggeron is attacked by who he thought was a friend - Calindor. The two battled, but their magic collided left them cursed.
- After Morticon is destroyed, Necrolai finds a petrified mummy which becomes Imperious. The Rangers find a magic lamp which houses the great genie Jenji who aids them in the fight against evil. Using his former life as Calindor, Imperious tries to infiltrate the Power Rangers. Daggeron shows up just in time to save them as the legendary Solaris Knight.
- When Imperious steals Jenji to make a wish that the Power Rangers never existed, the Rangers must consult the Tribunal of Magic which grant them the Legend Warrior power. Nick can transform into the Mystic Firebird, and the remaining four Rangers can combine to form the Mystic Lion.
- Meanwhile, Koragg begins to remember his past as Leanbow and it is revealed that Nick is in fact Bowen. Nick must accept his destiny as the Light and discover his connection to Fire Heart to take on a new challenge - the Ten Terrors of the Underworld.
- As the numbers of the Terrors dwindled, the Master took over the body of the unwilling Matoombo whom Vida had learned was true of heart. To destroy all magic, the Master goes to the empress of all good magic - the Mystic Mother. Leanbow and Daggeron go to face him but are too late and Daggeron's vision of his downfall has become reality. The Master sucked all good power away from all of our heroes, but the natives of Briarwood infuse the Rangers with power. The eight Rangers combine their powers to destroy The Master once and for all.
- Necrolai, who used her powers to revive Leanbow, Daggeron and Itassis, transforms into the human Nikki, and begins dating Toby.
- Itassis follows Daggeron and Jenji to learn more about the ways of good.
- Matoombo, who was revived by unknown means, joins Vida in her DJ stint.
- Xander is promoted as manager of the Rock-Porium.
- Nick decides to visit his adoptive parents with Udonna and Leanbow and leaves his baby blanket with Madison.
2007 (Operation Overdrive)
- Andrew Hartford uncovers the Corona Aurora: the legendary Crown of the Gods. This awakens Flurious and Moltor from their imprisonments.
- The Sentinel Knight warns Andrew of the upcoming danger to the planet and he gathers all of his resources together to create Operation Overdrive.
- Andrew recruits a team of elite teenagers to become the next generation of Power Rangers:
- Miratrix arrives on Earth and releases her master Kamdor. Together they join the hunt for the jewels to the crown.
- The Fearcats arrive on Earth and are looking for the jewels as well. After some encouragement, Tyzonn, an alien from the planet Mercuria, joins Operation Overdrive as the Mercury Ranger.
- Thrax, the son of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd breaks free from his space dumpster.
- The Overdrive Rangers team up with Rangers from previous seasons. (Once a Ranger)
- Mack is revealed to be an android, wich makes him angry with his dad until he realized Andrew cared for him. After this, Mack used all of his power in the final battle, wich causes several internal damage and Andrew informed that he couldn't be repaired, until Sentinel Knight offered to use the Corona Aurora to revive Mack and turn him into a human.
Other Events (Ninja Steel)
- The Ninja Nexus Prism crashes on Earth. Dane Romero comes into contact with it and becomes the Ninja Steel Red Ranger. The appearance of Galvanax causes Dane to split the prism into six Ninja Power Stars, which at the same time seemingly kills him. Galvanax kidnaps Dane's youngest son Brody and takes the Prism for himself.
2008 (Jungle Fury)
- Three guardians, Casey Rhodes, Theo Martin and Lily Chilman are chosen at the Pai Zhuq to defend against the possibility of the return of Dai Shi. Jealous of the chosen ones, Jarrod accidentally frees Dai Shi and becomes his host. The Pai Zhuq Master, Mao, dies, but not before bequeathing the guardians to a new master. RJ, the new master, grants the chosen three morphers to become Power Rangers.
- Casey Rhodes becomes the Jungle Fury Red Ranger, with the spirit of the tiger.
- Theo James becomes the Jungle Fury Blue Ranger, with the spirit of the jaguar.
- Lily Chilman becomes the Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger, with the spirit of the cheetah.
- The rangers learn new fighting techniques with three new masters: Master Phant, who bears the spirit of the elephant and is Lily's master; Master Swoop, who bears the spirit of the bat and is Theo's master; and Master Finn, who bears the spirit of the shark and is Casey's master (and is also later revealed to be RJ's father).
- Later, due to the Rangers arrogance, RJ is captured.
- The Rangers go to the spirit world to retrieve their master's powers. Meanwhile Dai Shi agitates the Wolf Spirit, causing RJ to lose control of it. Subsequently the Rangers promptly defeat Dai Shi and his two shadow guards. Then RJ ultimately learned to lean on his friends.
- RJ becomes the Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger, with the spirit of the Wolf.
- Dominic Hargan, a wanderer who hadn't yet found his path, found the rangers and decide to finally follow one path and join them
- Dominic becomes the Jungle Fury Rhino Ranger, with the spirit of the rhino.
- Master Xandred, ruler of the Netherworld, rises once again with his Nighlok army
- Jayden, a trained samurai of the Shiba House, goes to fight a bunch of Moogers, and after, Mentor Ji says he must have other people fighting along with him.
- Jayden Shiba appears for the first time as the Red Samurai Ranger, having the fire kanji as his symbol.
- Under no orders, Mentor Ji recruits the four other teenagers who have been trained to fight against the Nighloks (Emily, Mike, Mia, and Kevin). Jayden gives them their Samuraizers, granting them the key to becoming a Power Ranger.
- Emily becomes the Yellow Samurai Ranger, having the earth kanji as her symbol.
- Mike becomes the Green Samurai Ranger, having the forest kanji as his symbol.
- Kevin becomes the Blue Samurai Ranger, having the water kanji as his symbol.
- Mia Watanabe becomes the Pink Samurai Ranger, having the air kanji as her symbol.
- Deker surfaces and finds worth in Jayden's skills, hoping to one day battle him to satisfy his lust for battle.
- Soon after becoming Rangers, they are joined by Jayden's childhood friend Antonio Garcia
- Antonio becomes the Gold Samurai Ranger.
- Finding new powers, including the Black Box, Antonio continues to program it. Antonio also unlocks the ClawZord.
2012 (Super Samurai)
- Antonio unlocks the Black Box, therefore the rangers unlock Super Samurai Mode.
- With a fear of fish, Mentor Ji assigns Antonio a job: unlock the LightZord. Antonio succeeds, and also unlocked the Light Megazord.
- Antonio's work with the LightZord pays off as Jayden unlocks the Shark Disc, gaining Shark Attack Mode.
- Scott Truman, the Red RPM Ranger comes from a different world to stop Professor Cog, and the Samurai Rangers help him do it.
- Cody releases the Bullzord, however is able to gain control, thanks to his father and Jayden. And with the Bull Megazord unlocked, the Grand Shogun entrusted the powers of Shogun Mode to the Rangers.
- All of the Samurai Foldingzords, except the Lightzord and the SharkZord, combines to create the Samurai Gigazord.
- Lauren, Jayden's older sister, appears and takes her rightful place as the true Red Samurai Ranger.
- Realizing that the Sealing Symbol didn't work, Lauren hands leadership back to Jayden, in which he plans to destroy Xandred like any other Nighlok. Lauren also helps by giving Jayden a Shiba Fire Disc.
- After being defeated by Xandred, Ji comes with a second Shiba Fire Disc, and a Double Disc.
- After Kevin uses the Shiba Fire Disc, Jayden transforms into Shogun Mode, and uses his finishing move to end Xandred's first life.
- During the rangers final Mega Battle, Jayden is honored to have such a great team, as they charge onto Xandred with a powerful Symbol Power slash, ending Xandred's life.
- Back at the Shiba House, Lauren leaves, then the rangers. Jayden is taught to have fun, when he is presented with a guitar.
- The Warstar Aliens arrive at Earth to weaken its defenses so that the Armada will have little trouble conquering the planet. In preparation for their attack in Earth Admiral Malkor sends Creepox down to survey the planet and ensure the humans won't cause an trouble. Creepox comfirms this and Warstar begins its assault. However, Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, gathers Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia and Noah to become the Megaforce Rangers to combat the threat the Warstar. The Mega Rangers are then beamed down to a city and fight against an army of Loogies. Watching the fight from above Admiral Malkor decides to send down a more powerful foe and calls upon Scaraba to fight the Rangers. The Rangers defeat Scaraba by blasting him with their Megaforce Blaster.
- The Warstar send Yuffo to Earth to study the humans and learn their weaknesses. Although the Rangers are able to defeat him, he later enlarged by Vrak's Zombats, which Vrak obtained due to being part of the alien Royal Family. He was defeated again this time by the Rangers' Gosei Great Megazord.
- Fed up with the failures of the Insectoid monsters, Creepox decides to go to Earth a deal with the rangers personally, particulary the Red Ranger, whom he had a personal rivalry with. Creepox arrives on Earth and, after dealing with the Black and Yellow Rangers, confronts Troy atop a mountain. Troy defeats Creepox, but Vrak sends his Zombats to enlarge him. Creepox fights the Rangers in their Gosei Great Megazord and nearly overpowers them. The Rangers are finally able to defeat him when Gosei gives them the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord.
- With Warstar's resources drained, Admiral Malkor sends Vrak to recruit the Toxic Beasts. A group of creatures born from toxic waste who want to pollute the Earth as punishment for their existence. The Toxic Beasts agree to ally with Warstar and the next day, they go battle the Mega Rangers alongside their friend, Hisser. They are able to weaken them but before they can finish them off, Robo Knight awakens a battles the Toxic Beasts, driving away Bigs and Bluefur and killing Hisser
- The Rangers hear of a poweful artifact, the Wild Sword and decide to claim it before their enemies can. Vrak also hears of this, and also tries to steal it. He sends Distractor to stall the Rangers with his illusions while he takes the sword. Although Vrak gets to it first, he is unable to grab it due to a forcefield surrounding it. He then orders Distractor to let the Rangers go so they can break the forcefield. Distractor does this and engages Robo Knight, who was also at the scene. The Rangers claim the sword however, the immense power of it causes it to break free of the Rangers grip and sail into Vrak's hand. Vrak then teleports to a city which he devastates with the sword. Vrak then powers up Distractor, allowing him to make his illusions real. Distractor and his army of illusions battle the Rangers. They nearly defeat them, but Troy is able to resist the power of the Wild Sword and take it from Vrak, allowing the Rangers to power up into Ultra Mode and defeat Distractor and his illusion army.
- Vrak tests the Aurora Box, a powerful artifact that has the ability to increase a monster's strength 100 times, on Dream Snatcher. Although the Rangers defeat Dream Snatcher, Vrak still had Bigs and Bluefur use the Aurora to power up.
- Bigs and Bluefur use the Aurora Box to increase their power. They then fight the rangers but the Rangers defeat them and seemingly kill Bigs. In actuality, Bigs was inside the Aurora Box. Bigs had Bluefur throw the Aurora Box on top of a skyscraper and enlarge it with Zombats. Bigs planned to encase the planet in his goo. His plan was interrupted when the Mega Rangers went inside the Skyscraper to destroy Bigs. The Rangers made it to the top and went inside the Aurora Box where they met Bigs. Bigs tried to suck the energy out them with his tentacles but the Rangers powered up to their Ultra Mode and killed him with an Ultra Dynamic Strike. They then escaped thanks to the Gosei Ultimate Command Ship. They then assisted Robo Knight in killing Bluefur.
- After the Toxic Beasts destruction, Vrak established an underwater lair and created Metal Alice. Metal Alice, in turn, creates Rotox and sends Rotox to destroy the Mega Rangers. Although the Rangers defeat Rotox Metal Alice examines the battle and revives Rotox as Rotox DX and sends him out again, this time accompanying him. Metal Alice introduces herself to the Rangers before siccing Rotox DX on them. Rotox DX severly wounds the Rangers before retreating due to the presence of Robo Knight. In a later confrontation, the Rangers fought Rotox again and this time were able to defeat him, but he enlarged by Vrak's Zombolts. The Rangers fight him in Gosei Ultimate and defeat him.
- Admiral Malkor decides to power up in his cocoon, leaving Vrak in charge of Warstar until he emerges.
- Malkor later emerged from his cocoon with more power than before and decided to battle the Rangers himself. He instructed Vrak to land the Warstar Spaceship in the middle of the city once he had defeated the Rangers. Malkor then went to Earth to challenge the Rangers. The Rangers confronted him though were unable to use any of their power cards due to Malkor jamming their frequency. Gosei later changed the frequency allowing the Rangers to use their morphers again. The Rangers fought Malkor again on top of a building and were knocked off of it. Vrak grew restless and piloted the ship towards Earth. The Rangers were able to weaken Malkor with a powered attack, but Malkor ate some Zombats to grow large. The Rangers formed the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord to battle him and after a heated battle, flung Malkor into the Warstar ship, killing both Malkor and Vrak.
- While sifting through the Warstar ship's remains, Metal Alice found Vrak's body. Realizing Vrak's mind could still be salvaged she takes him back to their underwater lair and rebuilds him as a cyborg, but is unable to remember anything due to his mind still adjusting. She then decides to test Vrak's new abilities against the Rangers. Vrak easily outmatches the Rangers at first, though the Rangers gain the upper hand when they make him to malfunction, causing Metal Alice and Vrak to retreat. Back at the underwater base, Metal Alice encounters a mysterious figure who introduces himself as an advanced envoy of the The Armada. After Metal Alice gets done repairing Vrak the three go out to fight the Rangers again. The Messenger takes on Troy while Metal Alice battles Robo Knight and Vrak takes on the rest. Although the Messenger has an easy time dealing with the Red Ranger, they retreat, yet again, when Vrak gets severly damaged. Back again at the underwater base. The Messenger has Metal Alice show Vrak clips of his past fights and interactions with Malkor, to speed up his memory. With his mind fully restored Vrak fights the Rangers again and defeats them, but chooses to let them live so that he can watch them suffer.
- The next day, Vrak launches an all out invasion against the Rangers and Robo Knight, sending an army of Loogies and Robots to destroy them. After clearing away the Loogies the Ranger destroy the Robots. Vrak, while watching the battle, decides to go fight the rangers personally. Metal Alice asks to come with but Vrak instructs her to stay back. The Rangers fight Vrak and are able to down him. But, when they launch an Ultra Dynamic Strike at him, he absorbs it and throws it back at them, critically damaging him in the process but also siphoning the energy out of their morphers causing them to lose their Ultra Mode. Just then, The Messenger appears and fights the Rangers, easily downing them and causing them to demorph. But, Robo Knight is able to use his internal energy to recharge his morpher fires a beam of light at the Messenger, absorbing his power. Robo Knight then uses the power he absorbed to recharge the Rangers morphers and gives Troy his Vulcan Cannon. After regaining his power the Messenger fights the Rangers in their Ultra Modes. Fortunately, the Rangers are able to defeat him by combining Robo Knights Vulcan Cannon with their Ultra Dynamic Strike. Vrak gets up to fight them but is pushed aside by Metal Alice who fights the rangers herself, but is defeated by a couple blows from the Red Ranger. The Messenger, reduced to a head, tells Vrak that he should go into hiding, as the Armada would not recognize him in his cyborg form. Vrak then walks over to Metal Alice and thanks her for being a loyal soldier, but declares her a casualty of battle and walks away as she explodes. Shortly after The Armada begins its invasion of Earth.
2014 (Super Megaforce)
- An massive alien armada led by Vrak's brother invades Earth. After the first assault ended Prince Vekar, declared Vrak MIA and sent Headridge and an army of XBorgs to clear out any remaining humans. The Rangers are given the Super Mega Mode and the power to transform into any past ranger by Gosei and test out their new powers against Headridge's platoon, successfully destroying them. Prince Vekar then sent down Tentacus but he they also destroy him. Unfortunately for them, he was enlarged by Levira's Maximizer but is again destroyed this time by the Rangers Legendary Megazord.
- The Mega Rangers travel to Animarium in search for Red Lion. Damaras hears about this and sends General Peluso to recover it first. The Rangers successfully gain the alliance of the zord and use it to destroy an enlarged Peluso.
- An elite warrior named Matacore arrives to assist Vekar in his invasion. However, the Red Samurai Ranger returns to help the Mega Rangers fight and gives them the power of the Samurai Rangers allowing them to destroy Matacore.
- The Armada sends down Pacha Chamak to destroy the rangers. In order to fight him, Jake and Emma turn to the Red Jungle Fury Ranger who teaches them the ways of the Pai Zhua, as well as rewarding them with the power of the Jungle Fury Rangers. With their knew skills the Super Megaforce are able to destroy Pacha Chamak.
- Orion, the Silver Megaforce Ranger, appears on Earth and joins the team after dispatching another Armada field commander named Gorgax. He constantly calls the Quantasaurus Rex from the year 3013. Orion then gains Gold Mode.
- Tricked by Professor Cog by a distress signal sent out from Corinth and trapped there, the Rangers must embark on a search for the Turbo Falcon Zord, their only hope of getting back home.
- The Time Force Rangers go back in time to join the rest of the Power Rangers fight Prince Vekar's army.
- The Earth S.P.D. Academy on Earth is established by Anubis Cruger. (The Power Rangers Want You with Bridge Carson)
- Sledge has arrived on Earth to reclaim the lost Energems and destroy Earth.
- The Dino Charge Rangers are assembled to find the Energems before Sledge can to save the world.
- June 10th:
- The Rangers destroy Sledge and return to their normal lives.
- Heckyl and Snide have become the new leaders of Sledge's Crew.
- The Dino Charge Rangers reunite to defeat Heckyl and Snide.
- Singe comes to Earth to help Heckyl and Snide (or had he?)
- The rangers find the Aqua Energem.
- James Navarro is revealed to be alive and bonded with the Aqua Energem 10 years prior to the series.
- Heckyl finds out that Singe betrayed him and throws him out of ship, telling Fury to destroy him if he ever meets them again.
- Lord Arcanon comes to earth with Doomwing and Singe and takes the command of Sledge's Ship and captures Heckyl.
- Doomwing is actually revealed to be the Silver Ranger and that Zenowing, the one with whom silver energem actually bonded, is Keeper's apprentice. He is later seperated with Doomwing, disabling Doomwing to transform into Silver Ranger.
- Zenowing destroys Doomwing and regains the Silver Energem.
- Sledge is revealed to be alive and destroys Lord Arcanon, taking the dark energem.
- Sledge tells that he found Greenzilla's eggs and placed them all over the world, waiting for them to hatch.
- Jack Landors and Elizabeth Delgado begin their career of theft to provide aid to the disadvantaged in Newtech City.
- Boom flunks out of the S.P.D. Academy on Earth but is later enlisted by Doggie Cruger to serve as "chief gadget tester".
- SPD officer Dru Harrington is sent to the Nebula Academy only to go AWOL after being recruited by Broodwing.
2025 (Space Patrol Delta)
- In the year 2025, the Earth has opened its doors to allow alien beings from distant planets to co-inhabit with humans. Commander Anubis "Doggie" Cruger must train the S.P.D. Academy to become the next generation of Power Rangers to protect the Earth against the evil Emperor Gruumm and his Troobian Empire. The newest group of heroes are the Power Rangers S.P.D. - Space Patrol Delta.
- Jack Landors, originally a criminal on the run from S.P.D., takes up Commander Cruger's offer and becomes the Red S.P.D. Ranger. He has the ability to genetically pass through any substance at will
- Sky Tate, the son of a former Red Ranger, whose suit is similar to the Red Time Force Ranger suit becomes the Blue S.P.D. Ranger. He has the ability to create force fields.
- Bridge Carson becomes the Green S.P.D. Ranger. He has the ability to scan other's auras, a form of psychometry.
- Elizabeth Delgado, better known as "Z", was a criminal alongside Jack. She takes up Doggie Cruger's offer and becomes the Yellow S.P.D. Ranger. She has the ability to create doublegangers of herself.
- Sydney Drew becomes the Pink S.P.D. Ranger. She has the ability to touch an object (e.g. diamond or metal) and copy its properties onto her hand.
- When the A-Squad - the best of the best of Power Rangers are captured, Cruger is forced to call upon B-Squad to take their place. The Rangers have to come a long way and eventually accept two street rats into their Squad to learn the true meaning of teamwork. They all learn they have the same origin as their parents worked for S.P.D. in creating the technology of their Delta Morphers. This caused them to inherit unique powers, and by using these powers, they discover how to come together as a team and help save the world.
- Commander Cruger must claim vengeance against those that destroyed his home planet Sirius - by becoming the Shadow Ranger. As the Shadow Ranger, Doggie must lead and train the B-Squad to victory against Emperor Gruumm. He must prove to Supreme Commander Birdie that he and the Power Rangers have what it takes to defeat Gruumm with the help of Kat and the new Delta ATV.
- When the Rangers receive a message from 15 years in the future stating that Earth was overtaken on that day, a mysterious Omega Ranger appears from the future to aid the Rangers in defeating Morgana, Devastation, and Shortie. Sam joins the Rangers until Kat can find a way to return him to his own time.
- The S.P.D. Rangers later acquire new S.W.A.T. powers under the training of Sergeant Silverback.
- When the A-Squad return and capture Commander Cruger, the B-Squad must face them. Meanwhile Gruumm has transformed his ship into a body for Omni - his superior. As Broodwing has also invaded the Delta Base, the Power Rangers must combine their efforts to contain their enemies. Cruger manages to save his wife Isinia and defeat Emperor Grumm for good.
- After the final defeat of Grumm, Jack resigns from S.P.D. and Sky is promoted to Red Ranger status, while Bridge is promoted to Blue Ranger status. Sam and Nova return to the year 2040.
- As Bridge explains, Sky was promoted to Earth Commander status when Cruger was chosen to take over as Supreme Commander of SPD, with Commander Birdie in Miami. Bridge was given Red Ranger status.
- The Sentinel Knight appears in this timeline to take Bridge back to the past in order to assist the Operation Overdrive Rangers fight Thrax.
- The S.P.D. Rangers go back in time to join the rest of the Power Rangers fight Prince Vekar's army.
- July 25, 2040. It has been 15 years since the Troobians took over S.P.D.
- S.P.D. sends Omega Ranger back in time to stop take over.
- S.P.D. sends Nova Ranger to find Omega Ranger.
- After saving 2025, Sam and Nova return home.
- July 25, 2040, the Troobians have been long defeated by S.P.D. This is the timeline that Sam and Nova currently reside in after defeating them in 2025.
- The year the Angel Grove High time capsule would be opened. (Reign of the Jellyfish)
Early 22nd century
- Trizyrium Crystals begin development on Earth in this time after their premature introduction was scrapped by Bio-Lab a century earlier.
- An elevator music broadcast from July 11, 2135, is somehow received by Boom in 2025.
Early 23rd century
- A serum that would be used to stabilize mutations is developed on Earth in this time. As a result of Ransik and Time Force's presence in the year 2001, it would be prematurely introduced for a brief period two centuries earlier.
3000 (Time Force)
- Alex, the Red Time Force Ranger, captures Ransik and brings him in for trial. Alex gets engaged to Jen. Jen, Trip, Katie and Lucas are tasked with transporting Ransik to prison. On the way to the prison the Officers are ambushed by Ransik's daughter, Nadira, and Frax. Ransik takes over the prison and Alex comes to stop him. Ransik destroys Alex and escapes to the year 2001 with a number of cryogenically frozen criminals in order to change time. Jen, Katie, Lucas and Trip use the Trans-Warp Megazord to send a Time Ship after Ransik. (Force From The Future)
- Alex sends the Time Shadow to assist the Rangers. Due to changes to the timeline made by the Rangers Alex is brought back to life. (The Time Shadow, Dawn Of Destiny)
- The Rangers return from the year 2001. The Rangers learn Wesley will die in the past. Alex prepares to erase the Rangers' memories. Jen gives her engagement ring back to Alex. The Rangers return to the year 2001. The Time Force Officers, Nadira and Ransik return from the year 2001. (The End of Time)
- Trip is contacted by Wes in search for the Mut-Orgs
- The Time Force Rangers at that time go back to 2002 to help the Wild Force Rangers.
- The Time Force Rangers go back to 2014 to join the rest of the Power Rangers to fight Emperor Mavro.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
- 6000 years ago, Ivan Ooze was captured and sealed by a group of young "ranger"-like warriors and/or the Order of Meledian.
- 2000 years ago, Zedd began searching for Ivan.
- Ivan Ooze is freed from the hyperlock chamber by Rita and Zedd.
- Ivan does serious damage to the Command Center, causing Zordon to weaken.
- The Rangers battle against the Ooze Men, only to lose their powers right after the battle.
- The Rangers are teleported to the planet Phados, where they are granted Ninja Powers by the Ninjetti temple with the help of Dulcea.
- On Earth Ivan brainwashes the adults of Angel Grove to dig for his Ecto-Morphicons.
- The Rangers battle 4 gargoyle guards at the Great Monolith site, and receive the new powers of the sacred animals.
- The Rangers teleport to Earth to battle Ivan's Ecto-Morphicons.
- Scorpitron is destroyed by the Falconzord, and an enraged Ivan merges with Hornitor to become Ivan-Hornitor.
- The Rangers then combine their Ninjazords to form Ninja Mega-falconzord.
- The Ninja Mega-Falconzord succeeds in defeating Ivan Ooze by kneeing him to the groin and sending him flying into the path of an approaching comet.
- The Rangers encircle around Zordon and combine their powers to revive him as well as restore the Command Center.
Some Time In the 21st Century (RPM)
The events of Power Rangers RPM do not occur within the same timeline as the other Power Ranger seasons. Former executive producer Eddie Guzelian has said that his intent was for RPM to stand alone.
- Year 20XX - Dr. K is taken into the Alphabet Soup complex.
- About a dozen or so years later - Dr. K releases the Venjix Virus.
- Three years later - The battle of Corinth.
- One year later - The Events of RPM.
- Some time during RPM, Scott battles Professor Cog, and follows him into the world of Power Rangers Super Samurai.
- The Mega Rangers arrive to answer a distress signal, only to find out that it is a trap set by Professor Cog, while he attacks Earth in their absence. Meanwhile a wild and untamed Turbo Falcon Zord rages upon Corinth, which could be the Mega Ranger's only hope of returning to Earth.
- The Ranger Operators travel to the world of the Mega War to wage a battle against Prince Vekar's army.