|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
Tigers Fall, Lions Rise is the twenty-seventh episode of Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.
Whiger steals some of Casey's Tiger spirit. Pleased, Dai Shi becomes the Phantom Beast King. He makes Camille a Phantom Beast General. Evil battles it out with the rangers stronger than ever. Weakened with the loss of his spirit, Casey must summon all the energy he has left to stay alive.
- Jason Smith as Casey Rhodes (Red Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Anna Hutchison as Lily Chilman (Yellow Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Aljin Abella as Theo Martin (Blue Jungle Fury Ranger)
- David de Lautour as Robert 'R.J. James (Wolf Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Nikolai Nikolaeff as Dominic Hargan (Rhino Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Bede Skinner as Jarrod (Black Lion Warrior)
- Geoff Dolan as Dai Shi
- Holly Shanahan as Camille (Green Chameleon Warrior)
- This is the only episode of Jungle Fury to feature a morphed ranger without his helmet, in this instance, Casey.
- Dai Shi sends Whiger to destroy Casey Rhodes and steal his tiger spirit from him.
- The Phantom Beasts appoint Dai Shi as the Phantom Beast King; granting him all of the power that entails.
- Camille is granted Phantom Beast General status by Dai Shi; gaining the Phoenix Armor.
- When Casey morphs he is immediately in his Jungle Master Mode rather than activating it after his initial morph as per usual.
- Despite Casey losing his tiger spirit to Whiger, RJ was still able to summon it to form the Wolf Pride Megazord.