|This article is about a/an Megazord in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
|First Appearance:||Day of the Dino, Part 2|
|Last Appearance:||Thunder Struck, Part 2|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
The Thundersaurus Megazord is the primary Megazord of the Dino Thunder Power Rangers. The base Megazord itself was never replaced with an upgrade (a la the Shogun Megazord or Super Zeo Megazord), but its arms can be replaced with other zords. It was destroyed along with Mezodon Megazord and Zelzord.
Appearances: DT Episodes 2, 3, 5-10, 12-18, 20-23, 26-30, 33, 35, 36, 38
The Biozords , then turned into Dinozords, are the zords of the Dino Thunder Rangers. The Biozords were created by Tommy Oliver and Anton Mercer, merging dinosaur DNA with machines. Hatched from Dinozord eggs, when tamed by a power source, usually the Dino Thunder Rangers' Morphers and Dino Gems, they transform into Dinozords. Over the course of the series, many other Dinozords would join the Rangers. In the final episode, the Tyrannozord, Tricerazord, Pterazord and the Mezodon Rover were destroyed battling the Zelzord. The fate of the other Zords is unknown. Whatever the case would happen to be, the Zords are currently inaccessible due to the loss of the Dino Gems.
- See also: Blastasaur Tyrannosaurus
The Tyrannozord is a red Tyrannosaurus Zord controlled by the Red Dino Ranger. It forms the majority of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- See also: Blastasaur Triceratops
The Tricerazord is a blue Triceratops Zord piloted by the Blue Dino Ranger. It forms the right arm of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- See also: Blastasaur Pteranodon
The Pterazord is a yellow Pteradactyl Zord piloted by the Yellow Dino Ranger. It forms the chest armor and the helmet of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
The Thundersaurus Megazord could be formed without the Pterazord. This mode was only used once against Fossilador as Kira was absent due to her having briefly fallen under Fossilador's control, with the monster overpowering the formation.
- With Cephalazord it could be armed with Cephala Power Punch.
- With Dimetrozord it could be armed with Dimetro Saw Blade.
- With Stegozord it could ride the Stega Surfboard.
- With Parasaurzord it could be armed with Parasaur Final Cut.
- With Ankylozord it could be armed with Ankylo Drill.
- With Parasaurzord and Ankylozord it could be armed with Ankylo Drill/Parasaur Final Cut.