|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "It's all over now, Rangers!"
- ―Thunderclaw when he's about to fight the Rangers.[src]
Thunderclaw is a humanoid stag beetle-like demon and is one of the many monsters to be summon by Jinxer.
Thunderclaw was created by the Vypra and Jinxer, he leads a raid of Batlings into the Aquabase, they arrived at the Aquabased but to no adveal, they then arrived at the beach and before Olympius was taking back to the Demon Palace due to him being weaken by the water while he was battling Carter, Vipra sent Thunderclaw to destroy the Rangers, he was shown to be a lot stronger then previous monsters, but after Carter use the Battle Booster on him, he was weaken enough for the Rangers to use the V-Lanchers to destroy him, Thunderclaw grew large and was finally destroyed by the Lightspeed Solarzord. He was then banished to the Shadow World.
Thunderclaw was a monster that loves to toy around with is enemy's.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Thunderclaw is one of the stronger monsters, powerful enough to nearly best all five Lightspeed Rangers in battle.
- Eye Laser: Thunderclaw can fire off green energy lasers from his eyes.
- Claws: Thunderclaw has clawed hands for close melee combat.
- Horns: Thunderclaw has a pair of horns behind his head to ram his enemy's with.
- Thunder Beam: Also from the horns behind his head he can fire orange energy beams at his enemy's, it is his strongest attack.
Behind the Scenes
- Thunderclaw is voiced by Bob Papenbrook.
- Unlike his Super Senti counterpart, Thunderclaw does not posses a Grabbing Hook-like weapon.
- Thunderclaw is the first monster of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue to be based on an insect.