|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Whole Lie is the ninth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Justin is put under a spell which forces him to always tell lies, causing Pirahnatrons to appear in large numbers.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger) (voice and archived footage only)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Ezra Weisz as Mouthpiece (voice)
- The first time Justin lies, it is simply passed off as he considering the Piranhatron attack as no big deal.
- Kat says that the monkeys should be detectives. This is is a reference to Bulk and Skull's occupation in Power Rangers Zeo after quitting the Junior Police Force in Bulk Fiction.
- Tommy does not appear in this episode unmorphed, aside from recycled racing footage from "Shift Into Turbo".
- The instrumental of "5-4-1" is featured in this episode during the Rangers' fight with the Piranhatrons.
- Dimitria claims that the key to breaking the spell is to tell a lie which is also the truth, but the Rangers broke the spell simply by telling the truth which the spell should have prevented. However Justin's truth was also a lie as he would normally never lie.
- This one is actually tricky as the truths told were conditional. Because the rangers were under a spell, the truths that were said were suppose to be lies. Such as saying that "Everything I say is a Lie" is both truth and Lie. The other Rangers' answer of "Never" to Justin's Question is also both Truth and Lie as normally they would tell Justin the truth to a question, but because they were under a spell, they were suppose to never be able to answer with the truth. Essentially, the lies/truths were Paradoxes.
- Or to simplify things, the Rangers knew they could only lie and chose to speak it.
- The footage of Mouthpiece growing is ordered incorrectly; Mouthpiece is shown being hit by Divatox's torpedoes then is instantly giant sized, only to then have show his face turning red and steam blowing out before growing again.
- The Rangers searched for the detonator at the car wash without the aid of the Turbo Navigator.
- When Kat inserts her key into her morpher, the key is actually too low to trigger the Turbo Powers.