|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Turn of the Wretched Wrench is the 34th episode of Power Rangers Turbo
Ashley takes up a class in auto-shop to prove to her father that girls can do anything boys can. But her lucky wrench, given to her by her teammates to encourage her efforts, is stolen by the Maniac Mechanic.
Meanwhile, Bulk & Skull work for a local towing company in Angel Grove.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- ??? as Manny
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- William Butler as Maniac Mechanic (voice)
- Final appearance of the Chromites, though one will pop up in Power Rangers In Space's "Flashes of Darkonda" in the background on Onyx.
- Dimitria and Alpha 6 don't appear in this episode.
- Ep. 44: The Persistent Chicken Violent Dash Chase! - Super Sentai counterpart in Gekisou Sentai Carranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)