Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Mr. Collins's company develops a new weapon, an armored tank to defend itself against Ransik's attacks. But it's no match for the mutant attacks. Even the Rangers Megazord can't stand up to the latest mutant. In the future, a mysterious figure sends them the Time Shadow. The Time Shadow helps the Rangers defeat Frax's powerful new robotic creation.
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2) & Alex
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Roy Werner as Captain Logan
- Dan Sachoff as Dr. Levoy
- David Lodge as Izout (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Tronicon (voice)
- First Appearance of the Time Shadow.
- Despite Kim Strauss being credited as the voice of Tronicon, the robot itself had no dialogue in this episode.
- First appearance of the Rangers mysterious future ally who is later revealed to be Alex, somehow still alive.
- First of Frax's robots followed by Dragontron, Max Axe and Doomtron.