|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Song of Confusion is the 36th episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Cassie and her friend Vicki hold auditions for a full-fledged band, and meet a pre-existing band known as "Crash & The Creeps", whose hit song "Confusion" gets in the heads of everyone in Angel Grove, even the Power Rangers, who then discover that it's a hypnotism plot by Divatox, as Crash & The Creeps are actually a band of monsters in disguise.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Barret Swatek as Vicki
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Kirk Thornton as Crash (monster form) (voice)
- ??? as Crash (human form)
- The "Song of Confusion" is later recycled in Richie Rich's Christmas Wish, the Saban Entertainment-produced direct-to-video 1998 sequel to the 1994 Richie Rich film.
- This is the final time any mention is made of Cassie's music career (though it is briefly inferred to during Lost Galaxy's "The Power of Pink", where she jams atop the Wild Cat Galactabeast, only to be thrown off).
- This is the first episode since the Turbo Rangers got the Rescue Zords in which they decide not to use them. This is because the VRV Machines hadn't been introduced in Carranger yet. This episode also marks the first appearance of the Turbo Megazord since Clash of the Megazords.