Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Jason and his cousin Jeremy find a map that leads to a powerful ancient mirror.
While spending time with his cousin Jeremy, Jason discovers a map leading to a dangerous artifact called the Mirror of Destruction. Rita wants the map, and sends Scorpina and a monster called the Rockstar to retrieve it. Upon seeing Scorpina, Jason orders Jeremy to run and guard the map carefully. Jeremy complies.
The Rockstar then shoots boulders at Jason which pin him down. Zordon then informs the rest of the Rangers of Jason's dilemma. They immediately teleport to Jason's location and remove the boulders from his chest. Zordon informs the Rangers that Scorpina is located at a nearby beach club. He orders them to morph and intercept Scorpina, and promises to keep an eye out for Jeremy.
Meanwhile, Jeremy finds the Mirror of Destruction. A Putty then appears. Jeremy opens the mirror, which shoots a beam of energy which obliterates the Putty. The Rockstar then appears, and is also destroyed by the mirror. Realizing its destructive power, Jeremy throws the mirror away, which lands on the beach. Kimberly picks it up, but Scorpina throws her boomerang at her, which causes Kimberly to drop the mirror in midair. Scorpina catches it. Rita then makes Scorpina grow with her wand.
The Rangers summon the Dinozords. Scorpina opens the mirror, hoping to destroy the Rangers, but they hide their eyes. Goldar then appears, and holds the Megazord still. The Megazord then steps on Goldar's foot, which causes him to release it. He then stumbles right in front of the open mirror. Afraid of destroying Goldar, Scorpina throws the mirror away, giving the Rangers the opportunity to destroy the mirror with the Power Sword. Defeated, Goldar and Scorpina withdraw.
At the Youth Center, Jeremy recalls his experience with Jason and his friends. Jason is supposed to teach a karate class, but opts to continue listening to Jeremy compliment the Red Ranger. When Jeremy asks Jason where he was during the whole battle, Jason then stands up.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (as Jason Frank) (credits)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice) (as Ryan O'Flannigan)
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice) (as Colin Phillips)
- Ami Kawai as Scorpina
- Wendee Swan as Scorpina (voice)
- Tony Oliver as Rockstar (voice)
- Richard Lee Jackson as Jeremy
- Jason David Frank (Tommy) does not appear in this episode, with Tommy's absence from the episode never being referenced.
- Final appearance of the RADBUG.
- In a rare occasion, a monster is destroyed by a non-Ranger. In this case, Jason's cousin, Jeremy.
- The Putties in the US footage do not have belts.
- When the Rangers morph, Billy's morphing sequence is shown even though he isn't with the team.
- to be fair though, Billy would had still been within a few feet when the others morphed.
- As the Black and Yellow Rangers fight Rockstar by the swimming pool, you can see the original Blue Ranger from Zyuranger, TriceraRanger Dan, far in the background.
- During a shot with Squatt and Baboo, Scorpina's mouth moved but there was no sound produced.
- The Mirror of Destruction had minor differences between the Sentai and US footage.
- If Jeremy was running around in the forest avoiding putties, how did he see most of the battle the Rangers fought? Especially at the Beach Club when Zack and Trini were kicked into the pool?