|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Rival Rangers is 42nd episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
With the school dance coming up, Ashley and Cassie find themselves competing for the affections of a new school student named Bobby. Meanwhile, Divatox sends Porto into battle against the Power Rangers in the Sharkzord.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- ??? as Bobby
- Callie Foster as Mandy
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Mandy will reappear once more in Power Rangers in Space's "Rangers Gone Psycho."
- Bulk and Skull do not appear in this episode.
- Bobby is played by the same uncredited actor who played one of the drag racers, Robert, in "Built for Speed".
- Cassie and Ashley's tension will come into play again in Space's "A Rift in the Rangers". The main difference is that in this episode, it was mostly comedic and that the two never explicitly told each other about it. The future episode will have the girls actively going at each other.
- The song that plays when Ashley teaches Bobby to dance is the same one Jenny Hunter uses for her dance audition in "Cars Attacks".
- The original draft title for this episode was "A Ranger Rivalry".
- Like the previous episode, there was not a monster of the day because this time the rangers with the help of Blue Senturion were fighting with the Sharkzord piloted by Porto.