|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Ranger Who Came in from the Gold is the thirty-ninth episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
Kat and Tanya are putting together a ballet about King Midas, but are a little short on props. So, they hire Bulk & Skull to hunt them down, which leads to them finding Louie Kaboom's Midas Monster, who starts turning literally everything into gold, including Jason.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Gold Zeo Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone (credit only)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Walter Lang as Louie Kaboom (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Midas Monster (voice)
- The original draft title for this episode was "The Midas Touch".
- Bulk & Skull's participation in Kat's ballet will be referenced again in Turbo's "Weight And See".
- The day after this aired, Jason David Frank and Rio Dekin co-starred as bullies in the Family Matters episode "Karate Kids".
- Before going to the Zord Holding Bay as he was told to, Adam returned to the park with the others and told them where he would be (though Tommy was the only one who hadn't heard Zordon's instructions to Adam).
- Before teleporting to the Zord Holding Bay, Adam joined the others in summoning the Super Zeozords; his never came.
- Adam says that everything that turned into gold turned back to normal after the monster was destroyed, however eliminating the Midas Monster's Golderizer did that, as evident by the Super Zeozords.